Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,617 members, 7,861,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry (306 Views)

Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Em222: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by seunak2016: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
so you can't get job yourself and be OK a little bit. even if you meet working class lady, she won't be demanding from you and you won't need her money too. just her puss.y alone then you keep it going like that which is fair to me
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Naijanascam: 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
Em222:
 I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891

You and always matured woman to marry are you matured both mentally, physically and financially...... you even put your number as if you have opened a factory
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Ceeman2o: 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
Are you that ugly and timid that you can't woo a lady in your entire town. Even at your age. Hide online and be looking for a lady that will feed you. Don't go and hustle. Find a business or trade to do and make daily money. Don't be lazy
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Cypress042: 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
OP go get a job, be a man and stop SIMping tongue meanwhile woman are never matured, they are all kids in a making grin grin
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by cayrem: 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
You are not yet ready. When you are ready, we will know.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Bahamas95(m): 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
OP don't worry, one of the CARRY ME DEY GO crew members will soon locate you.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Jmichael1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
These guy u funny ooh,u no get work and u dey fyn wife?
u dey fyn person pikin wen u wn put for hunger bah?
even in the bible,job cums 1st b4 romance.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Boogyman557: 6:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jmichael1:
These guy u funny ooh,u no get work and u dey fyn wife?

u dey fyn person pikin wen u wn put for hunger bah?

even in the bible,job cums 1st b4 romance.
Holly Gram cool lolz. my Gee!

U no get chill ooo

WTF MAN!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Igbo Men Against Hitting Women / 3 Months All Paid Expenses free To Dubai(shopping Spree) OR 200M Naira / Diaries Of A Sad Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.