Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! (34556 Views)

Three Days Of Watching My Wife FuΒ’k: Am So Helpless / KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Trapped! A Suspense-filled Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by ShadowCracker(m): 5:37am On Feb 09, 2023
Oya nah Peter.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:12am On Feb 09, 2023
Alapogentle:
Omo that new tori wa u want u want start de totori my body gon

I never start am nah, make your body dey calm down first...
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:22am On Feb 09, 2023
ShadowCracker:
Oya nah Peter.

I dey come, make I go remove my last money from bank, I go soon post am 😁😁😁😁😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
This is the space that I'll have dropped my usual appraisal speech, thanking every one for being there for ourselves.

But the truth is, I feel ashamed that I had to drag this story for this long. I want to say I'm very sorry but I find solace in the fact that I atleast kept a promise for once. I promised y'all that I'll finish this, and I did. I'm proud of myself too.

Sorry the ongoing hardships in my life/country would not allow me to tag anybody to specially thank them.

I just want to say, I NO GET JOY....

****SOS**** MAKE PERSON DAUGHTER COME WEY GET MONEY COME MARRY ME FROM MY PARENT'S HOUSE NAH, cause be like na the only way I go fit leave house again, make depression no kill man pikin oh...😌😌😌

MAKE UNA DROP 20 LIKES ON THIS POST AND I'LL DROP EXTRA CHAPTER FOR UNA DETAILING WHERE CHARACTERS IN MY STORY ARE TODAY... Y'all deserve the bonus shortime chapter.

STILL I ROCK!!!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO ALL MY WELL-WISHERS and hætërß

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
JANUARY 12th

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
I carry God beg una, nobody should quote the post above this, I'll feel bad with myself if I have to rescroll down after my original post, please let's not complicate things for other readers.

You can tag my moniker instead.

Thank you once again.

Still I FΓΌΓ§king ROCK!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Jojodjo: 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2023
You rock man cool, thanks for the update.
Trust you're holding up well
Therock5555:

Still I FΓΌΓ§king ROCK!!
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Damibiz(m): 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
What a journey it have been but I/we will love to know more those two bannies that accused you of impregnating them,you left that part boss
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by yungbanks(m): 1:07am On Feb 10, 2023
The journey is completed when are we getting a new story? I won't compliment this one till new story drops cos if we should compliment this one now u go enter house sleep forget us 🀣🀣🀣 thanks for the nice story Therock5555 nice story more ink to ur pen, more babes to destroy
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Carterj007(m): 11:32am On Feb 10, 2023
Thanks for the beautiful story. I wish it didn't end now.
Please when are we expecting the new story
You truly ROCK.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jojodjo:
You rock man cool, thanks for the update.
Trust you're holding up well

I am Sir. Hope you're good too?

1 Like

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
Damibiz:
What a journey it have been but I/we will love to know more those two bannies that accused you of impregnating them,you left that part boss

Hahahahaha no be for this book nah, that should be my previous book.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
yungbanks:
The journey is completed when are we getting a new story? I won't compliment this one till new story drops cos if we should compliment this one now u go enter house sleep forget us 🀣🀣🀣 thanks for the nice story Therock5555 nice story more ink to ur pen, more babes to destroy

Hahahahaha no be house I dey sleep since?

I go drop new story if my namesake wins election 😁😁

1 Like

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
Carterj007:
Thanks for the beautiful story. I wish it didn't end now.
Please when are we expecting the new story
You truly ROCK.

Probably after election, that's if this country still dey in one piece 😌😌😌
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
Anyway I still dey Rock!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Jojodjo: 10:04am On Feb 11, 2023
Again , you rock!!!!
I'll anticipate your next story. Do well to stay safe.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Damibiz(m): 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
Of all the ladies here X and Naomi na my type,X because she get small madness for head and Naomi oh Naomi......just because of the name...my former babe name for Gwagwalada
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by NapoleonT: 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
If no be as money scarce for this country I for dash you money
Eyeneka you rock
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
NapoleonT:
If no be as money scarce for this country I for dash you money
Eyeneka you rock

No worry, my account dey available, you fit send am there, I go withdraw am when line finally clear for ATM grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by cassyrooy(m): 12:33am On Feb 12, 2023
Senior man! Weldone Sir.

Reading through, I can only say thank you for writing beautifully, I've been following up for almost a month now but the explosive growth in each post kept me refreshing this tab.

Keep writing.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Ejune(m): 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
Therock, no ves say I no make any comment since when you resume, e get as the country day do me since......I still need hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ejune:
Therock, no ves say I no make any comment since when you resume, e get as the country day do me since......I still need hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

Hello Boss, send me a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature.

Thank you sir...
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
cassyrooy:
Senior man! Weldone Sir.

Reading through, I can only say thank you for writing beautifully, I've been following up for almost a month now but the explosive growth in each post kept me refreshing this tab.

Keep writing.

Thanks for the encouragement Sir, na una dey give me motivation to write more.

Hope you're doing well?
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hey guys and lady girls... Make una decide, what would y'all want me to write on next?

Love story

Action story

Horror story...

Make una drop una comments lemme start to work on it ASAP. Thank you.

Still I Rock!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by swiz123(m): 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
Therock5555:

Hey guys and lady girls... Make una decide, what would y'all want me to write on next?

Love story

Action story

Horror story...

Still I Rock!!!

Horror
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by cassyrooy(m): 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
Therock5555:

Thanks for the encouragement Sir, na una dey give me motivation to write more.

Hope you're doing well?
I gallant well for my area. Thanks for asking.

Hope more dey come?
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by hotswagg12: 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
Therock5555:

Love story

Action story

Horror story...

Still I Rock!!!
Love story. Baba I hail o.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Alapogentle: 11:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
Therock5555:

I never start am nah, make your body dey calm down first...
when the tori de start chairman
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by christianjoy(m): 2:18am On Feb 18, 2023
Therock5555:

Love story

Action story

Horror story...

Still I Rock!!!
horror story
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Cancri: 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2023
Therock5555:

Love story

Action story

Horror story...

Horror story abeg.

Still I Rock!!!
horror story abeg
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by jahson19(m): 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2023
Love and Bleep story
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
jahson19:
Love and Bleep story

Hahahahahahaha baddo baddest guy ever liveth....

I dey hail oh...

If I go drop love and Bleep story, na my relationship story with Ruth be that nah, or that My waec story for where I been meet Jane....

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What Are The Top 5 Books One Must Read In Their Lifetime And Why? / My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) / The Woman He Wished He Never Met. (fiction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.