Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange (52123 Views)

I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing / She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 9:11am On Jun 05, 2022
You so stupid, imagine if u were in her situation, wud u v allowed ur elder brother date your ex ,same ex u introduced to him?
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Mazzkenny: 9:12am On Jun 05, 2022
Break up with her and toast their mom and then their grandma since you are a fine boy

2 Likes

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by akmath: 9:12am On Jun 05, 2022
Your girlfriend is acting strange.
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Franky70(m): 9:12am On Jun 05, 2022
Another poison loading for someone
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Ken4ward: 9:13am On Jun 05, 2022
You should be ashamed of yourself typing this. I wonder why dem no bring cane flog you well.
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Offpoint1: 9:14am On Jun 05, 2022
Astrokid911:
Hmmmm, I no dey always comment o Sha today I go post.

I'm 5 ft 9,( ajebutter barrack boy) fair and since from small na him Dem dey call me fine boy. Well to cut the long story short, I met a girl in school. She stays not too far from my apartment, so we became friends, after weeks we started dating, not too long I was introduced to her younger sister.

Although no sparks at first, we were always together as she became my friend, I broke up with the elder sister months after dating not because of the younger sis o but because our differences was too much.

A year later, the younger sis and I grew so fond of each other so I asked her out, she rejected but accepted one day. I got confronted by the elder sis Sha. I pleaded with her not to stop our affairs she agreed, but now omoh the girl no one see me for eyes she dey vex with the younger sis anyhow I don't know what's happening she wouldn't even greet me and now she's trying her best to keep us apart.

What should I do?
Imagine dating a sister, after break up... You started dating another sister.

You no get class, both you and dey person you dey date.
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:14am On Jun 05, 2022
Children
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by mightyhaze: 9:15am On Jun 05, 2022
Danielle09:
Topics like this shouldn't be making front page on Sunday morning
nor any other day for that matter... I'm disappointed in the mod that shoved this disgusting rubbish to my face

1 Like

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by blazepascal(m): 9:16am On Jun 05, 2022
Mods is this suppose to be on fp

1 Like

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Amotekun777: 9:16am On Jun 05, 2022
Astrokid911:
comrade leave vawulence na ,to be honest I live the younger sis

Baba, you're indeed MADDD! angry
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by splashbaby(m): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2022
Someone head no correct.
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Uniquekriss(m): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2022
You may be thinking you're smart but just wait after APC primaries, na your matter go be the trending topic. The younger sis is the 2nd most stupid person after you for tryna have an affair with someone who dated her elder sibling!
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Antell95(m): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2022
stupid thread
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by ayesco202(m): 9:18am On Jun 05, 2022
How come this thing is at the front page?

1 Like

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by dreu2fine(m): 9:18am On Jun 05, 2022
Astrokid911:

I'm 5 ft 9,( ajebutter barrack boy) fair and since from small na him Dem dey call me fine boy. Well to cut the long story short, I met a girl in school. She stays not too far from my apartment, so we became friends, after weeks we started dating, not too long I was introduced to her younger sister.

Although no sparks at first, we were always together as she became my friend, I broke up with the elder sister months after dating not because of the younger sis o but because our differences was too much.

A year later, the younger sis and I grew so fond of each other so I asked her out, she rejected but accepted one day. I got confronted by the elder sis Sha. I pleaded with her not to stop our affairs she agreed, but now omoh the girl no one see me for eyes she dey vex with the younger sis anyhow I don't know what's happening she wouldn't even greet me and now she's trying her best to keep us apart.

What should I do?
U get luck say no be warri you dey we for Don bit you.i dey vex for you
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by BarkleyTyson: 9:19am On Jun 05, 2022
[quote author=Astrokid911 post=113470443]Hmmmm, I no dey always comment o Sha today I go post.

What should I do?[children]
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by BestMan001: 9:19am On Jun 05, 2022
Danielle09:
Topics like this shouldn't be making front page on Sunday morning

Why?

Na una type dey follow girl go her church just to chop her

You now come NL to lash out your holiness.

Bunch of pretenders.

Op ride on. No mind any pretender.

Chop their mama if you so wish grin
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by rm94(m): 9:20am On Jun 05, 2022
How would you feel if the table was turned around. If you have two sisters and a guy beds them. Say the truth and shame the devil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by pokamessiah4real(m): 9:20am On Jun 05, 2022
Like seriously
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Raxxye(m): 9:21am On Jun 05, 2022
Useless post by an ignorant poster moved to front page by a not-so-smart mod!
Mschteeew!

1 Like

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by meetme01: 9:21am On Jun 05, 2022
imagrg:
The elder sister is not supposed to clap for you.
Enjoy your youth though.
Advise him how pus.sy can destroy his future while enjoying
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by fuck419: 9:22am On Jun 05, 2022
You're just a normal irresponsible guy out there. They call you fine boy, then the thing dey enter your head. You date senior Sister finish, you enter junior Sister. Who knows if the Mother is your next target.

IDIOT

Astrokid911:

What should I do?
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Djelectron(m): 9:23am On Jun 05, 2022
sammycipher:

I won't lie the subject post was catchy, I thought it was a real problem.... Little did I know it was a case of an underaged boy with 2 confused creatures
It is as if u are the one who is more confused sef

The Underaged boy and two confused creatures part got me laughing and rolling on the floor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Easy with vawulence bikonu
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 05, 2022
Astrokid911:

What should I do?

You want to destroy subbings abi?
Dia ris god ooooooo
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by spencekat(m): 9:29am On Jun 05, 2022
Bro,you Bleep up.Two sisters ?Turn after turn?
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Cyriloha(m): 9:29am On Jun 05, 2022
uthlaw:
The 3 of you are mad!

Undiluted madne$$ seFF

1 Like

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by bmdmix10: 9:30am On Jun 05, 2022
Astrokid911:

What should I do?
imagine ur babe dump u, come begin friend ur brother or direct cousin.

dey there dey ask stupid question, u b dog.
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Roniyke1234: 9:33am On Jun 05, 2022
Hope you guys have your PVC?
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by 12345baba(m): 9:35am On Jun 05, 2022
Idiot, u wan dey knack two sisters
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Nwachi22(f): 9:36am On Jun 05, 2022
Astrokid911:

What should I do?

Another Twitter story…so fake.
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Tfsho: 9:38am On Jun 05, 2022
The three of you are completely mad! Awon Osinwin eniyan dede!
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by arantess: 9:38am On Jun 05, 2022
Astrokid911:

What should I do?
Go and pick army form or whichever "barrack wey you dey form" and enlist

Today na Sunday, comot nonsense for here

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 / 10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.