Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,552 members, 7,812,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange (52092 Views)

I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing / She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by uthlaw: 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
placeofallure:

Ogbeni wa, se won ti se e tele ni?
grin grin
inu sha Bimini pelu kauntry yi!
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by placeofallure(f): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
uthlaw:
inu sha Bimini pelu kauntry yi!

Naija matter tire everybody my brother. I have wept and prayed this afternoon after reading the Ondo story. May God be with the families.

1 Like

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by uthlaw: 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
placeofallure:

Naija matter tire everybody my brother. I have wept and prayed this afternoon after reading the Ondo story. May God be with the families.
watin man go do now...no work,food cost,security no dey...prison even better!
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by thonyokun(m): 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
Na girlfriend matter be your problem now abi? Pelu gbogbo ogun to nsele lotun losi...ori e a pe
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by PeriodicTable: 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
I no blame you; na strike wey cause ya joblessness. If these yeye uneducated people for this clueless government do the right thing, you for no come here de talk this nonsense.
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Chidexsco8448(m): 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Astrokid911:
Hmmmm, I no dey always comment o Sha today I go post.

I'm 5 ft 9,( ajebutter barrack boy) fair and since from small na him Dem dey call me fine boy. Well to cut the long story short, I met a girl in school. She stays not too far from my apartment, so we became friends, after weeks we started dating, not too long I was introduced to her younger sister.

Although no sparks at first, we were always together as she became my friend, I broke up with the elder sister months after dating not because of the younger sis o but because our differences was too much.

A year later, the younger sis and I grew so fond of each other so I asked her out, she rejected but accepted one day. I got confronted by the elder sis Sha. I pleaded with her not to stop our affairs she agreed, but now omoh the girl no one see me for eyes she dey vex with the younger sis anyhow I don't know what's happening she wouldn't even greet me and now she's trying her best to keep us apart.

What should I do?
hmmm...its well, let me jus comment my reserve undecided
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Bbbw: 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
How
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by BePrepared: 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
sammycipher:

I won't lie the subject post was catchy, I thought it was a real problem.... Little did I know it was a case of an underaged boy with 2 confused creatures
It is as if u are the one who is more confused sef

Underaged boi with two confused creatures

My belle ooooo
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by EasyQel: 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
this post doesn't deserve response. it's pathetic
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by BigBrother9ja: 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
Astrokid911:

I'm 5 ft 9,( ajebutter barrack boy) fair and since from small na him Dem dey call me fine boy. Well to cut the long story short, I met a girl in school. She stays not too far from my apartment, so we became friends, after weeks we started dating, not too long I was introduced to her younger sister.

Although no sparks at first, we were always together as she became my friend, I broke up with the elder sister months after dating not because of the younger sis o but because our differences was too much.

A year later, the younger sis and I grew so fond of each other so I asked her out, she rejected but accepted one day. I got confronted by the elder sis Sha. I pleaded with her not to stop our affairs she agreed, but now omoh the girl no one see me for eyes she dey vex with the younger sis anyhow I don't know what's happening she wouldn't even greet me and now she's trying her best to keep us apart.

What should I do?
It will never be well with you here in this world and in the hereafter by GOD'S GRACE if you've had sex with the elder sister (the one you dated first) and now the younger sister.
So, you want to free have sex with two sisters that you are even aware of
People are indeed very wicked in this world.

May one guy have sex with your two daughters too in the future.
olofoe
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Viccano: 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
You won bleep 2 sisters, you no dey fear curse?
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Fantazy(m): 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
Let me ask u,if u were the elder sister. Won't u act not just strange but foolish?
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by slimsucre: 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
With the background you present for this your story it means you can't be naive,so bros stop pretending like you don't know why she's beefing you.
What should we tell you that you don't know already?
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Astrokid911: 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
BigBrother9ja:

It will never be well with you here in this world and in the hereafter by GOD'S GRACE if you've had sex with the elder sister (the one you dated first) and now the younger sister.
So, you want to free have sex with two sisters that you are even aware of
People are indeed very wicked in this world.

May one guy have sex with your two daughters too in the future.
olofoe
sir i didn't bleep the eldest sis , please be guided
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Astrokid911: 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
Viccano:
You won bleep 2 sisters, you no dey fear curse?
I didn't have any physical thing with the eldest
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Astrokid911: 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
EasyQel:
this post doesn't deserve response. it's pathetic
you comment was not useful u could have skipped it sir
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Astrokid911: 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
PeriodicTable:
I no blame you; na strike wey cause ya joblessness. If these yeye uneducated people for this clueless government do the right thing, you for no come here de talk this nonsense.
we have been dating before the strike sir and base on many peoples thought here I haven't had any physical thing with the eldest sis
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Astrokid911: 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
BePrepared:

Underaged boi with two confused creatures

My belle ooooo
it was not a must you commented
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Astrokid911: 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
SweetDipBenny:
If u want to fvck d younger sister, fine..but don't date her.
we are already dating sir the eldest sis is in support and we didn't have any physical affairs while we dated
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Astrokid911: 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
uthlaw:
The 3 of you are mad!
if u didn't have anything to say you could have just roll over the post
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Astrokid911: 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Jmichael1:
U dn 1st bleep senior sist and now u wn still bleep junior sist bah?

nothing happened between me and d senior sis
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Codes151(m): 9:10am On Jun 06, 2022
Astrokid911:

What should I do?
you hv no manners.
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Amarisco(f): 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by bishop212(m): 10:33am On Jun 12, 2022
U knack the elder sister I suppose, she nor want mk u knack her younger sister too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) / What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? / See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.