Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,821 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange (52094 Views)

I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing / She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Platony(m): 9:39am On Jun 05, 2022
Does Nairaland allow kids to post too?.

It is too obvious this is coming from a kid.
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Samuelsamsa: 9:44am On Jun 05, 2022
Smiles
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by donhackaz: 9:46am On Jun 05, 2022
Guy you be fk, u bleep elder sister u still dey clear road to bleep the younger sister too, haha, fear satan na, Devil dey learn from u oooo

2 Likes

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by gigabyte13: 9:46am On Jun 05, 2022
Na you no get shame...
U dey form fine boy but you no get class.
Na low level game you dey play, blood is thicker than water, na you dem go take chop suya last last.

Go ask those wey don play the sister's game before.

1 Like

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by PitexyBaba(m): 9:48am On Jun 05, 2022
Astrokid911:

ur phone should be seized

You be werey bro.

You supposed to be called," ODOMODOYA"

meaning having sex with daughter and mother. God punish you.

1 Like

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Born2Breed(f): 9:48am On Jun 05, 2022
All these children wey feel say dem smart.

Una go chop kpokior one day and start to blame winch.
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by adecz: 9:49am On Jun 05, 2022
⏩Na small pikin dey worry you .... ☹️☹️☹️
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by vandops10(m): 9:50am On Jun 05, 2022
Chop am ,nothing to do you
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Mimiranky: 9:51am On Jun 05, 2022
Confused set of people....
The three of you need God in your Life
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Silentgroper(m): 9:53am On Jun 05, 2022
Seriously?? How did these get to frontpage...
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by owenwin: 9:54am On Jun 05, 2022
"I don't know what's happening"
this statement in your writing makes the entire story look fake
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by DKM123: 9:54am On Jun 05, 2022
Laslas, na your blokos go put you for trouble. After dating the elder and younger sister, you can move on to thier female cousin and her own younger sister since na only that family dem use swear for you.

The younger sister na the most fuulish in all of this sef . She no get shame. Infact, dump her too so her sister can mock life out of her. All of una no well!
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Jephyard(m): 9:55am On Jun 05, 2022
Astrokid911:
Hmmmm, I no dey always comment o Sha today I go post.

I'm 5 ft 9,( ajebutter barrack boy) fair and since from small na him Dem dey call me fine boy. Well to cut the long story short, I met a girl in school. She stays not too far from my apartment, so we became friends, after weeks we started dating, not too long I was introduced to her younger sister.

Although no sparks at first, we were always together as she became my friend, I broke up with the elder sister months after dating not because of the younger sis o but because our differences was too much.

A year later, the younger sis and I grew so fond of each other so I asked her out, she rejected but accepted one day. I got confronted by the elder sis Sha. I pleaded with her not to stop our affairs she agreed, but now omoh the girl no one see me for eyes she dey vex with the younger sis anyhow I don't know what's happening she wouldn't even greet me and now she's trying her best to keep us apart.

What should I do?

You ain't thinking properly. Let them be. Forget about the relationship if you love the younger sis cos if you don't you are creating bitterness/rift between two sis cause of your raging homones. And if you insist some of your homies won't want you coming close to any of their girls either their sis or girlfriends, your aura will stinks of bad decision making and characters. Anyway that just little of the iceberg, in the future you might take on fucking your own daughter, people wife, anything under skirt.

By the way do not forget to get your pvc and vote for Peter Obi that might be the only good thing you might have done for your life.
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Basiljoe: 9:55am On Jun 05, 2022
uthlaw:
The 3 of you are mad!
Best Reply. grin

1 Like

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by VirileNelly2420: 9:55am On Jun 05, 2022
Astrokid911:

I'm 5 ft 9,( ajebutter barrack boy) fair and since from small na him Dem dey call me fine boy. Well to cut the long story short, I met a girl in school. She stays not too far from my apartment, so we became friends, after weeks we started dating, not too long I was introduced to her younger sister.

Although no sparks at first, we were always together as she became my friend, I broke up with the elder sister months after dating not because of the younger sis o but because our differences was too much.

A year later, the younger sis and I grew so fond of each other so I asked her out, she rejected but accepted one day. I got confronted by the elder sis Sha. I pleaded with her not to stop our affairs she agreed, but now omoh the girl no one see me for eyes she dey vex with the younger sis anyhow I don't know what's happening she wouldn't even greet me and now she's trying her best to keep us apart.

What should I do?
Wait, think am first, if na u, how u go see am

I can only go after my ex's sister who broke my heart....just to spite her.
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Twoodds: 10:01am On Jun 05, 2022
U should be ashamed about how dumb u are. Is this something you should be proud about. If ur girlfriend lives you and start dating your brother how will u feel. This is how some of us send ourselves to early grave
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by obama2015: 10:02am On Jun 05, 2022
Astrokid911:

What should I do?
legend of d seeker...keep seeking u will.find dear comrade
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by pafo(m): 10:07am On Jun 05, 2022
Just imagine the nonsense I'm reading on a Sunday morning. You need a brain resetting slap.
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:08am On Jun 05, 2022
Can you allow a lady to date you and later wanna date ur brother........ Isn't proper
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by richardokubo(m): 10:11am On Jun 05, 2022
[quote author=Astrokid911 post=113470443]Hmmmm, I no dey always comment what sort of foolishness is this both u and the 2 sisters are stupid just go and look for something better to do with ur life nonsense
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by akokaite(m): 10:11am On Jun 05, 2022
Astrokid911:

What should I do?

You don’t know what’s happening? You knew what went wrong. Your stupidity to destroy the lovely blood sister is exactly what is happening. Stop the act nowww. And allow the two sister to return to their normal way of life. Sorry if I have hit you hard.
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:12am On Jun 05, 2022
Astrokid911:

What should I do?
you're not smart at all, no need explaining why. Your pénis will put you in major trouble even when you get married... Dumb fûck, na your type dey scatter bro code as you scattered that family since you absolutely have no sense of boundaries
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Joshcoli(m): 10:17am On Jun 05, 2022
Tow tow mara will not allow this country move forward....

Abeg we have enough vawulence matter
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Lighthouse50: 10:21am On Jun 05, 2022
What a dirt you are. Imagine two blood sisters, youre lucky we the hebrews had been told to leave judgement to God. If not, by now you must have been stoned to death. Turn the table around and see if it sooth you for a guy to date your two sisters interchangeably.
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Godstiger(m): 10:26am On Jun 05, 2022
uthlaw:
The 3 of you are mad!
in otherwords "the 3 idiots"

1 Like

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Unshackled: 10:31am On Jun 05, 2022
Astrokid911:

What should I do?
you seem to have all the time and energy to dedicate yourself into a world class fool and jobless nobody.

You're obviously still feeding from your poor parents, you can't even write well and your uneventful, unproductive life hasn't even begun but you're investing your parents ' sweat on two sisters.

Woe betide you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by olaolaking: 10:33am On Jun 05, 2022
uthlaw:
The 3 of you are mad!
You just summarize everything in a simple sentence

1 Like

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Halimat04(f): 10:44am On Jun 05, 2022
sammycipher:

I won't lie the subject post was catchy, I thought it was a real problem.... Little did I know it was a case of an underaged boy with 2 confused creatures
It is as if u are the one who is more confused sef

It should have bn my ex gf who happens to my gf sis is acting strange right?
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Enumerator(m): 10:51am On Jun 05, 2022
cheesy
uthlaw:
The 3 of you are mad!
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Slynation(m): 10:53am On Jun 05, 2022
Look at this man, you want to dick two sisters and you expect the elder one to give you a standing ovation... Weldon oO!!
Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 05, 2022
Astrokid911:

What should I do?
She no prepare hot water for you. She is a good sister!

Re: MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange by 007Marvel(m): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2022
Astrokid911:
comrade leave vawulence na ,to be honest I live the younger sis

Because you nor first love the senior sister before! Oga na kpekus dey ur eye! Ur own too much,as babe plenty reach na one family u dey circle around. How u go feel if na u? Boy nack u won still dey back ur sister join.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) / What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? / See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.