Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Will Bad People Burn In Hell? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Bad People Burn In Hell? (12135 Views)

Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by duro4chang(m): 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
SenatePresdo:

where my soul was before I was given birth to isn't recorded in the bible.

If my soul existed, why didn't I know who I was before I was given birth to?

That tells us that many things are beyond human knowledge. Even when you were born as a kid you have your soul yet you know little or nothing about yourself, where you came from and where you were.
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by uncleck: 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. You didn't become a sinner because Adam sinned. That idea is not of scripture. Instead you become a sinner when you disobey God's direct commandment to you, assuming you already choose to believe in God. undecided

2. Also, Jesus Christ never paid for your sins. That idea is also not scriptural. undecided

Bottom line is, so what you claim here differs completely from what is in fact written in scripture. So if you really believe in God, you would take it on yourself to actually read what is written and confront God directly for answers you seek. This as opposed to continuing to imbibe lies Fed you by men who claim to be pastors and mogs but are nothing but liars. undecided
The scripture clearly stated that through Adam sin entered into the world and death through sin.
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Sorry it's believers that's talking here, insanes and cannibals aren't welcomed in any sane society! wink
Grandpa! You can't put your head on the line for what you believe in, and you talk every time like you are sure. grin

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. REV12:11

You should be ready to lose your head for what you are sure is absolutely true. Don't you get it?

You are a fake believer. grin
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Grandpa! You can't put your head on the line for what you believe in, and you talk every time like you are sure. grin

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. REV12:11

You should be ready to lose your head for what you are sure is absolutely true. Don't you get it?

You are a fake believer. grin

And what are you if you're hunting believers in the blood of the lamb?
I guess Satan's agent, right? grin
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by OMOLAJA426(m): 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
illicit:
I will not burn in hell in Jesus name Amen
How did you know that there is hell?Pls explain to me.
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

And what are you if you're hunting believers in the blood of the lamb?
I guess Satan's agent, right? grin
I don't have your time for this way you are making a good laugh out of the topic.

My advice is that you preach what you can die for.

You are a business man just like the pastorpreneurs you always criticize. You claim to have the genuine truth, but you cannot put your head on the table for it. So, it means you are not sure. And yes, how can you be 100% sure of afterlife? No one is. What is in you is called faith - something you are convicted is true...and the evidence of the truth is in your heart. But does it make it the real truth?

Go think about it well. That you cannot put your head on the table for this truth of yours says a lot.

See, I do not have your time. I only pray you use your head and don't just be a zombie who is easily manipulated. You are not different from the pastorpreneurs and moslims killers who always impose their own on others. It sounded crazy to you that anyone believes 70 virgins awaits him in after-life. For me, it is ridiculous too, but that's their believe and who they are. But does it make it the truth? Just think well. You need to ask yourself...this truth that I am holding in high esteem, is it really a substance I can hold on to?

Really, you have shown that you cannot hold on to it. Why? A truth that you cannot put your head on the table for is not truly what you hold high.

Check your heart well.
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Wwwq: 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
Yeah
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Krismas(m): 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Now, you see... you cannot honestly say with your whole heart that you are sure your position is 100% the truth. If you are, you will put down your head on the table and ask me chop it off your body.

I am not ready to start quoting anything. Dont get me wrong...and I don't want atheist to use my post to tackle you....I believe in God. See... I hold my faith also, and I will not come out bold 100% to say it is the way, and the only way, because I cannot prove anything physically. My proof is inside. I can also discuss it with you and we can grow together in it.

The Bible you are citing can be tackled.

1. The garden of Eden is still a mystery we are trying to unravel; though, there are evidences pointing us to the fact that it truly exists.

2. A talking donkey is a mystery. There is no way we can prove that.

3. Crossing the red sea seems to be found only in the Bible. No other historical book recorded it. Are we saying that there aren't other people apart from the Jews that were around at that time?

4. I can go on and on.

The above are what we can still say we can prove because they are said to have happened on earth. Now, you want to put something that will happen after life as the real thing that will happen. No one can be sure. Absolutely no one. So, preach your faith with caution. That is what you believe, and you are entitled to it.

Is there hell? Is there no hell? Is there heaven? Is there no heaven? Wow! These are afterlife issues many have been trapped in. Why focus too much on these issues when you can simply just obey the laws of being a good citizen? And then if your faith says you should follow the ways of Jesus, follow them. But coming out boldly to say what you believe about after life based on a verse (with different translation) may be too dangerous.

OK. If you say hell is unreal, what can you say about the story of Lazarus and the rich man. Jesus himself narrated the story in the Bible. You left the real story Jesus narrated, and you decided to pick other verses. Ok. Tell me...is the story of Lazarus and the rich man a parable or what? And give me proofs to back up your position.

Do not be like the Jehovah Witnesses. Go and ask Max how I tackled him one time. He also cannot prove many things. His faith is his faith, and no one can take it away from him. His faith is who he is. And I respect him for who he is, but coming here to say his faith is superior without being able to prove the superiority is my issue with him. How can anyone prove things which will happen after life?

No one can prove the rapture also. Also, those talking about secret rapture cannot prove it too. I remember the Adventist lady here who was always writing in affirmative tone like she knows it all. I mean, how can one sound so sure of what is happening after life. Wow.

You need to be really careful.

I am asking you again...if you are sure your position is the truth......please, put your head on the table so I can chop it off. See, we will call philosophers who will disprove your analysis. And believe me, I will remove your head with all pleasure and serve it to vultures in the forest.
grin Mumbo jumbo
How can u be 100% sure u will cut off his head wen he puts it on d table?
If u are sure u wud, show by putting ur head against the wall, so I axe it into two!
People can argue upside down!
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by NNTR: 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
sweetonugbu:
FSM Members dont burn hell every member go to FSM heven.

shinealight:
What is FSM please?

….so we can all have an idea of what you’re jiving about!
FSM in short, is the acronym for the Flying Spaghetti and Meatball monster

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by SenatePresdo(m): 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
duro4chang:
That tells us that many things are beyond human knowledge. Even when you were born as a kid you have your soul yet you know little or nothing about yourself, where you came from and where you were.

If many things are beyond human knowledge, how then are you as a human, certain that people's soul would burn in hell fire?

If you say its because it was written in the Bible, then who wrote the Bible? Still humans?

If you say it was inspired by the Holy spirit, then why didn't the Holy spirit inspire them to tell us where we are before we came here?
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Krismas(m): 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
SenatePresdo:

If many things are beyond human knowledge, how then are you as a human, certain that people's soul would burn in hell fire?

If you say its because it was written in the Bible, then who wrote the Bible? Still humans?

If you say it was inspired by the Holy spirit, then why didn't the Holy spirit inspire them to tell us where we are before we came here?
grin U were created by God in ur mothers womb.
B4 den u were nowhere
“The burden of the word of Jehovah concerning Israel. Thus saith Jehovah, who stretcheth out the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him:”
‭‭Zechariah‬ ‭12:1‬ ‭DARBY‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/478/zec.12.1.DARBY
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by SenatePresdo(m): 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
Krismas:
grin U were created by God in ur mothers womb.
B4 den u were nowhere
“The burden of the word of Jehovah concerning Israel. Thus saith Jehovah, who stretcheth out the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him:”
‭‭Zechariah‬ ‭12:1‬ ‭DARBY‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/478/zec.12.1.DARBY

God creates people inside womb? I thought Adam and eve was the last thing God created, and then rested on the 7th day?

Did he later continue creating?
I thought he said Adam and even should Go into the world and multiply? Why then did you say he's still creating people inside womb?

So people that was born lame, deaf, blind and imperfect, you are insinuating its God that creates them imperfect like that? Is he an imperfect God?
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by duro4chang(m): 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
uncleck:

The scripture clearly stated that through Adam sin entered into the world and death through sin.
But you didn't become a sinner because Adam sinned. You became a sinner because you chose, like Adam, to disobey God's direct commandment to you, assuming of course you believe in God. undecided

Sin is disobedience/transgression of God's Law meaning you first have to believe in God in order to sin against God. For example, a Gentile child born yesterday who does not believe in God is not a sinner because he is not born under God’s Law and so His actions aren't sin against God. Instead, that child is born under God’s curse on mankind in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22, which means He is condemned to die - perish in the grave- as God has judged the world. lipsrsealed

If this child grows and eventually chooses to believe in God, becoming born-again, the child is then bound under God’s New Covenant Law, Jesus Christ, and becomes of the Kingdom of God. Only then is he able to transgress God’s Law and hence become a sinner should he disobey any one of the about 100 laws given us by Jesus Christ to Obey. undecided

So pretty much unbelievers are not sinners since they are not under God’s Law. Only those who believe in God and are bound under one of God's Laws can sin/transgressors His Law becoming sinners as a result. undecided
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by NNTR: 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Can sulphur, a physical element burn a soul?
Revelation 21:8
'But as for the cowards and unbelieving and abominable
[who are devoid of character and personal integrity and practice or tolerate immorality],
and murderers, and sorcerers [with intoxicating drugs],
and idolaters and occultists [who practice and teach false religions],
and all the liars [who knowingly deceive and twist truth],
their part will be in the lake that blazes with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”
'

Matthew 25:41
'“Then He will say to those on His left,
‘Leave Me, you cursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels (demons);
'

Yes, because the same way, you sees stuff, do stuff, speak stuff, eat stuff, drive stuff in dreams, is the same way, sulphur, a physical element will burn a soul, the devil, demons and death itself

duro4chang:
Yes. The bible says it. Do you have contrary opinion? Then feel free to share it.
Revelation 21:8

SenatePresdo:
My contrary opinion is that my soul feels no pain Since the soul is not a physical element.
Have you ever felt mental anguish, emotional pain or distress resulting from a perpetrator verbal or behavioural activity

duro4chang:
What really matter or counts, is how everyone performs upon getting on in the land of the living, here on earth.

SenatePresdo:
Ezekiel 18:4 and Ezekiel 18:20

SenatePresdo:
Yes, inspired by the Holy spirit as you've advanced below

SenatePresdo:
You were nowhere bar be an idea or thought in God's consciousness. That's where you've been, before formed in your mother's womb, to then after 9 months come through to exist and live on earth as a human being.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
Krismas:
grin Mumbo jumbo
How can u be 100% sure u will cut off his head wen he puts it on d table?
If u are sure u wud, show by putting ur head against the wall, so I axe it into two!
People can argue upside down!

You are really arguing upside down indeed. Wow! Funny. Nope, I wont show you that I can axe his head by putting my own head against the wall so you can axe it into two which is thebmost stupid way anyone can bring up. Wow! See reasoning. For what? The measure are different. Use your head. Use your brain ...don't just talk.

The idea is that if something is sure, you can put your life on it. That's the standard. So, how is my flexing irrationing and stupidly related to the main point. You just want to bring a stupid measure here. Wow. Na so you dey reason? No wonder you cant reason after life things....wow!!! Telling me the above is not in the same metric. The measure you want is to show you if I can cut his head. So, bring me the axe and see. Let either of them accept the challenge first, then wait and see if I will axe it or not. Now, here is the thing....if they fail the test and I fail to axe it...that's when you can get your own chance. Not that I will stupidly put mine down. Let me fail first before you show yours.

Go to school and learn how to reason logically. This way you have reasoned is like you are a dummie. I had to go through it to explain it to you. If you still dont understand it and you still want to argue, then, I suggest you get someone else to explain it to you.

You dull small. Next time, reason along the logic. Use the same metric to measure the discuss, and not just bring a new factor.

Na waooo. This is why politicians just push people around. Also, how will this kind not just take the words of pastorpreneurs the way he receives it. Wow! See reasoning...no flow of logic. And the funny issue is that you will still not understand the flow, and you will return to still show your stu.pidity. lol. If you cannot even reason along a logic, how can you understand after-life discussions?

Guy, go to better school ooooo so you just dont open your mouth anyhow. grin

Anyway, if you really want to prove that I cannot axe it...then, feel free to find your loved one and bring his head on a table. Let me be able to prove the person wrong....and then, wait if I dont chop it off. If possible.....if the person fails...give me the right to chop his head and yours....see... I will bring along 50 liters keg to collect your blood. Na two people oo. Nice wine in the house. And two heads for the vultures in the forest. Bring your heads first if you are sure there is hell.
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Kobojunkie: 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
duro4chang:
Not true. God told you exactly where you soul was before your birth - it didn't exist at all since from dust you were made. - Genesis 2 vs 7 and Genesis 3 vs 19 undecided

The reason why you didn't knew little or nothing as a kid is because there was nothing there to know to begin with. undecided
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Kobojunkie: 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
SenatePresdo:
1. where my soul was before I was given birth to isn't recorded in the bible.
2. If my soul existed, why didn't I know who I was before I was given birth to?
1. Your soul didn't exist before your parents conceived you. This is explained in both Genesis 2 vs 7 and Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22, and confirmed by Jesus Christ in John 3 vs 5 - 8. You were created from the physical dust of this temporal world, like Adam. undecided

2. Your soul only came into existence when you were conceived. undecided
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Kobojunkie: 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
SenatePresdo:
.My contrary opinion is that my soul feels no pain Since the soul is not a physical element.
Your soul is definitely made from the physical elements of this world- Genesis 2 vs 7. undecided
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Kobojunkie: 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
seunaj:

For educational purpose. Sir. I agree that they will burn in hell but my question is I need a Bible verse that says that they will burn for ever and ever as to wether they will burn and be destroyed (cease to exist)
In Matthew 25 vs 40 - 46. Jesus Christ, the one who is King of Hell itself tells you that it is a place of eternal damnation. undecided
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Kobojunkie: 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
OceanEye:
1. No, Heaven is not a physical place to harbour mater such like fire.

So the theory of people burning in hell is just a pictorial form of fate that befalls people that deviate from certain faith.
These ideas you espouse aren't scriptural you realize that, right?

In Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46, Jesus Christ, the King in the Kingdom of God over Heaven and Hell explained to you that the place of eternal damnation(Hell) is ruled over by Him. undecided
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Kobojunkie: 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
AlphaAlex:
Nope Hell Doesn’t Exist it’s a Control Tool used by Religious Leaders To keep the Minds of their Followers in Perpetual Servitude To their Agenda. It’s quite simple if God who has been described as an all Loving , All Knowing Father And Creator why would he Create A being ,Give said Being the power of Freewill and then punish said Being For Acting out on His God given power to Free will? Does that Make sense to you ? Please think about it before you reply me if you reply me too early you probably didn’t think about it.
So you don't believe Jesus Christ who confirmed Himself as King over the place of eternal damnation referred to to Hell in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46? undecided
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by phemmyfour: 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
gideonjeta:
Many religions teach that bad people will burn in hell. But is that the will of God? What does the Bible say about this?

According to the Bible, God created the first human pair perfect. (Genesis 1:27) He placed them in a paradise garden and gave them the opportunity to live forever. However, the first humans, Adam and Eve, had one restriction--not to eat from a certain tree. They disobey and reap the deadly consequence of death.

Had Adam and Eve been in danger of burning in hell, would not God have warned them about such a punishment? The fact is that he(God) mentioned nothing about suffering after death. How could they suffer? They did not have immortal souls that would survive after death. The Bible makes this very clear at Ezekiel 18:4 which says in part--"The soul who sins is the one who will die."

As the Giver of life, our Creator knows all there is to know about life and death. He tells us in his Word that “the dead know nothing at all, ” (Ecclesiastes 9:5). That is why Adam and Eve could not suffer in a fiery hell after their death. They simply returned to the dust and ceased to exist. They "know nothing at all.”

So, then, is it reasonable to believe that people suffer in hellfire for their sins, when Adam, the one who brought death upon the entire human race, simply became dust after dying?​ If both good and bad people die and nobody experiences suffering after death, what is the final punishment for those who continually do bad things without remorse?

Anyone who refuses to conform to God’s laws will be punished with “the second death.” as stated in Revelation 21:8. This is the death from which they will never awake.

So it is clear from what the Bible says, that bad people who continually commit willful bad acts without remorse will not burn in hell but will be destroyed.
If they do not repent, they will end in hell

Adam n Eve repented and were given another chance outside the garden
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Kobojunkie: 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
SenatePresdo:
1. If many things are beyond human knowledge, how then are you as a human, certain that people's soul would burn in hell fire?

2. If you say its because it was written in the Bible, then who wrote the Bible? Still humans? If you say it was inspired by the Holy spirit, then why didn't the Holy spirit inspire them to tell us where we are before we came here?
1. Jesus Christ is the one who promised eternal damnation aka Hell to those who are born-again but refuse to obey His commandments. So if you trust Jesus Christ then it follows that you should also submit to and obey His teachings(and commandments). undecided

2. Actually, Jesus Christ did say that the secrets of the Kingdom of God are made known to those who desire it. So indeed, the claim that somethings are beyond human knowledge is a cop-out. Jesus Christ said that one simply has to use the understanding one has in order to gain more understanding of the Kingdom of God - Matthew 13 vs 12 & Matthew 25 vs 29 and Mark 4 vs 22 - 24. He does in fact reveal these things to those who submit to and obey His commandments and the Truth, Funny enough, has always been with us since even before Jesus Christ showed up to teach us how to access it.. undecided
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Kobojunkie: 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
phemmyfour:
If they do not repent, they will end in hell

Adam n Eve repented and were given another chance outside the garden
That is a bloody lie! undecided

Adam and Eve perished aka ceased to exist just as God said they would - Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22 - unless ofcourse you believe God to be a liar . undecided
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Krismas(m): 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
SenatePresdo:

God creates people inside womb? I thought Adam and eve was the last thing God created, and then rested on the 7th day?

Did he later continue creating?
I thought he said Adam and even should Go into the world and multiply? Why then did you say he's still creating people inside womb?

So people that was born lame, deaf, blind and imperfect, you are insinuating its God that creates them imperfect like that? Is he an imperfect God?

grin U mistaking PROCREATION for CREATION. Science has yet to understand how a baby is formed in the womb! How can u be responsible for a process u don’t comprehend?
“But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto and I work.”
‭‭John‬ ‭5:17‬ ‭DARBY‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/478/jhn.5.17.DARBY
God never cease creation. Procreation is just a privilege to cooperate with God in the creation process by supply raw materials for the body by the parents grin
Isaiah 42:5 says God is the one dat supply SPIRIT to ALL dat walk on the earth
Isaiah 57:16 says God made ALL SPIRITS and SOULS
Ecclesiastics 11:5
As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all.
Then Zachariah 12:1 say God FORMETH the SPIRIT of man within him
Where there is defects and deformities it’s definitely the fault of the parents and not God
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Krismas(m): 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

You are really arguing upside down indeed. Wow! Funny. Nope, I wont show you that I can axe his head by putting my own head against the wall so you can axe it into two which is thebmost stupid way anyone can bring up. Wow! See reasoning. For what? The measure are different. Use your head. Use your brain ...don't just talk.

The idea is that if something is sure, you can put your life on it. That's the standard. So, how is my flexing irrationing and stupidly related to the main point. You just want to bring a stupid measure here. Wow. Na so you dey reason? No wonder you cant reason after life things....wow!!! Telling me the above is not in the same metric. The measure you want is to show you if I can cut his head. So, bring me the axe and see. Let either of them accept the challenge first, then wait and see if I will axe it or not. Now, here is the thing....if they fail the test and I fail to axe it...that's when you can get your own chance. Not that I will stupidly put mine down. Let me fail first before you show yours.

Go to school and learn how to reason logically. This way you have reasoned is like you are a dummie. I had to go through it to explain it to you. If you still dont understand it and you still want to argue, then, I suggest you get someone else to explain it to you.

You dull small. Next time, reason along the logic. Use the same metric to measure the discuss, and not just bring a new factor.

Na waooo. This is why politicians just push people around. Also, how will this kind not just take the words of pastorpreneurs the way he receives it. Wow! See reasoning...no flow of logic. And the funny issue is that you will still not understand the flow, and you will return to still show your stu.pidity. lol. If you cannot even reason along a logic, how can you understand after-life discussions?

Guy, go to better school ooooo so you just dont open your mouth anyhow. grin

Anyway, if you really want to prove that I cannot axe it...then, feel free to find your loved one and bring his head on a table. Let me be able to prove the person wrong....and then, wait if I dont chop it off. If possible.....if the person fails...give me the right to chop his head and yours....see... I will bring along 50 liters keg to collect your blood. Na two people oo. Nice wine in the house. And two heads for the vultures in the forest. Bring your heads first if you are sure there is hell.
grin U talk too much.
Giving up life for a course u believe in is not synonymous to suicide
Ur argument is similar to the devil urging Jesus to jump down from a high tower if indeed He is the son of God.
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by SenatePresdo(m): 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your soul is definitely made from the physical elements of this world- Genesis 2 vs 7. undecided

He breathed into man, and man became a living soul.

The flesh is made from the Dust, while the soul is from God's breath.

Is God's breath made of physical elements?
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Krismas(m): 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Adam and Eve perished aka ceased to exist just as God said they would - Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22 - unless ofcourse you believe God to be a liar . undecided
grin After Moses had died in Deuteronomy, he was seen on the Mt. of transfiguration talking to Jesus

Mark 9:4-5
And there appeared unto them Elias with Moses: and they were talking with Jesus.
5 And Peter answered and said to Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by phemmyfour: 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:

If they perished and ceased to exit, who then gave birth to Seth, Cain and Abel?
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Kobojunkie: 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
phemmyfour:
If they perished and ceased to exit, who then gave birth to Seth, Cain and Abel?
Seriously? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Download Nigeria Gospel Praise And Worship Instrumental (by Naijachristians) / Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? / How To Summon Good Luck Fortune Spirit For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.