Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Will Bad People Burn In Hell? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Bad People Burn In Hell? (12130 Views)

Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Kobojunkie: 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
Krismas:
grin After Moses had died in Deuteronomy, he was seen on the Mt. of transfiguration talking to Jesus

Mark 9:4-5
And there appeared unto them Elias with Moses: and they were talking with Jesus.
5 And Peter answered and said to Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.
Did Moses not believe in God? Was Moses not also promised Life(eternal) under God’s Old Covenant Law, the Constitution of the state of Israel which God gave to the descendants of Jacob in the Kingdom of Canaan - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20? undecided

The condemnation of sin is God’s curse - Genesis 3 vs 16 -22 - on all the unbelievers aka those who don't believe in God. Those who believe in God are not condemned but under God's Law. undecided
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
Krismas:
grin U talk too much.
But you read everything na....so my talk dey sweet you....stop pretending boy.

Giving up life for a course u believe in is not synonymous to suicide
Ur argument is similar to the devil urging Jesus to jump down from a high tower if indeed He is the son of God.
Hmmm...you know you have just made a point here.

I brought up the part in Revelation where end-time Christian are encouraged to lose their lives. Even Jesus encouraged his followers to lose it, and He promised theywill regain it through Him.

And here, you have a point where Jesus Himself decided not to lose his life. Hmmmm.

Guy, use your head when you read the Bible. Do not just take everything you are taught. There are contradictions here, but not really, if you can mediate very well. Jesus decided to ignore Satan for a purpose. And really, I do not expect the boys to put down their heads if they are smart cos I am going to chop them off. Believe me!!!

See...the same word Satan and Jesus used during his temptation was right and just. The same word was what Satan quoted for Jesus that his angels shall pick him up. Are we saying that the devil was wrong to have said so?

Now, think about it... are you saying Shadrach, Meshach and Abegnigo were stupid for not bowing to the the figure put down by the King? Did they not try committing the suicide you have just brought up?

Bro, you have brought something up again which supports my ideology that your faith is who you are. And look at the highlight part... you repeated it as a course you believe in.

The question you need to answer here...and please, let us forget about the "die die" or cutting of head issue... Is a course you believe in necessarily the real truth?

Please, in all honesty, answer the highlighted part.

By the way, you need to be able to talk if you want to discuss with me cos I am not a dummie....I don't just take people's words....I reason the words in my head. Anyway...kindly answer the highlighted part.
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Kobojunkie: 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
SenatePresdo:
He breathed into man, and man became a living soul.
The flesh is made from the Dust, while the soul is from God's breath.
Is God's breath made of physical elements?
God breathed the very same breath of life into all living creatures - Genesis 7 vs 15 . So unless you are somehow insinuating that an amoeba has a soul, I suggest you stop right there. undecided

Man is made of mind, body and soul. And as revealed in Genesis 2 vs 7a, man( complete with mind, body, and soul) was created by God from the physical elements of this world, fully intact, before God then breathed Life(electricity) into him to animate him. undecided

God's breath is spirit but man is physical. undecided
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Krismas(m): 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Did Moses not believe in God? Was Moses not also promised Life(eternal) under God’s Old Covenant Law, the Constitution of the state of Israel which God gave to the descendants of Jacob in the Kingdom of Canaan - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20? undecided

The condemnation of sin is God’s curse - Genesis 3 vs 16 -22 - on all the unbelievers aka those who don't believe in God. Those who believe in God are not condemned but under God's Law. undecided
grin Am not sure I know exactly wot u are talking about
Galatians 3:13-14
13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Jesus was cursed
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Krismas(m): 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

But you read everything na....so my talk dey sweet you....stop pretending boy.

Hmmm...you know you have just made a point here.

I brought up the part in Revelation where end-time Christian are encouraged to lose their lives. Even Jesus encouraged his followers to lose it, and He promised theywill regain it through Him.

And here, you have a point where Jesus Himself decided not to lose his life. Hmmmm.

Guy, use your head when you read the Bible. Do not just take everything you are taught. There are contradictions here, but not really, if you can mediate very well. Jesus decided to ignore Satan for a purpose. And really, I do not expect the boys to put down their heads if they are smart cos I am going to chop them off. Believe me!!!

See...the same word Satan and Jesus used during his temptation was right and just. The same word was what Satan quoted for Jesus that his angels shall pick him up. Are we saying that the devil was wrong to have said so?

Now, think about it... are you saying Shadrach, Meshach and Abegnigo were stupid for not bowing to the the figure put down by the King? Did they not try committing the suicide you have just brought up?

Bro, you have brought something up again which supports my ideology that your faith is who you are. And look at the highlight part... you repeated it as a course you believe in.

The question you need to answer here...and please, let us forget about the "die die" or cutting of head issue... Is a course you believe in necessarily the real truth?

Please, in all honesty, answer the highlighted part.

By the way, you need to be able to talk if you want to discuss with me cos I am not a dummie....I don't just take people's words....I reason the words in my head. Anyway...kindly answer the highlighted part.
grin I prefer specifics.
I believe in hell. Is my course in dat regard NECESSARY the truth?
1. For me. I have been to hell. Only a fool will doubt wot he sees, as seeing is believing. I need no further persuasion
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
Krismas:
grin I prefer specifics.
I believe in hell. Is my course in dat regard NECESSARY the truth?
1. For me. I have been to hell. Only a fool will doubt wot he sees, as seeing is believing. I need no further persuasion
Whether you prefer to speak philosophically or not, the highlighted part says it all. What you believe is for you, and only for you alone. And it's ok that you call yourself a fool for not believing what you saw. Afterall, you are the fool in the this scenario if you dont believe since we are being specific. Only you knows what you saw, how you saw it, and when you saw it. I do not want to argue with you how you reached your hell since only you knows how. But one thing is sure, if I tell you to narrated it and prove it right that it is true that what you saw was real, you will start saying bla bla bla bla. Anyway, we shouldn't go into that. My point remains same...what you believe is for you alone. And it is why you used the sentence..."for me". Logically, what is only for you is not the general truth. So, keep what you believe to yourself alone and above it your as..s. Stop forcing it on others.

Goodluck!
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Kobojunkie: 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
Krismas:
grin Am not sure I know exactly wot u are talking about
What part of what I stated do you not understand? undecided

▪︎ The condemnation of sin aka Death is as stated by God in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22. It refers to God's judgement against mankind for the sins of Adam. All who are born into this world are born under the curse. undecided

▪︎ those who go on to believe in God particularly through Jesus Christ, are given a chance at redemption from the curse aka Salvation from the condemnation of sin so they no longer perish but have eternal life.. undecided
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Zakiushenry: 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
No hell
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So you don't believe Jesus Christ who confirmed Himself as King over the place of eternal damnation referred to to Hell in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46? undecided
who wrote the Bible ?
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

I don't have your time for this way you are making a good laugh out of the topic.

My advice is that you preach what you can die for.

You are a business man just like the pastorpreneurs you always criticize. You claim to have the genuine truth, but you cannot put your head on the table for it. So, it means you are not sure. And yes, how can you be 100% sure of afterlife? No one is. What is in you is called faith - something you are convicted is true...and the evidence of the truth is in your heart. But does it make it the real truth?

Go think about it well. That you cannot put your head on the table for this truth of yours says a lot.

See, I do not have your time. I only pray you use your head and don't just be a zombie who is easily manipulated. You are not different from the pastorpreneurs and moslims killers who always impose their own on others. It sounded crazy to you that anyone believes 70 virgins awaits him in after-life. For me, it is ridiculous too, but that's their believe and who they are. But does it make it the truth? Just think well. You need to ask yourself...this truth that I am holding in high esteem, is it really a substance I can hold on to?

Really, you have shown that you cannot hold on to it. Why? A truth that you cannot put your head on the table for is not truly what you hold high.

Check your heart well.

Madam killer of believers!

No believers is killed simply because they have faith rather it's POLITICS that's the root cause of persecution in Faith. So if i'm not depriving of any political seat your question about killing me for my faith makes you sound really stupid! wink
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Krismas(m): 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Whether you prefer to speak philosophically or not, the highlighted part says it all. What you believe is for you, and only for you alone. And it's ok that you call yourself a fool for not believing what you saw. Afterall, you are the fool in the this scenario if you dont believe since we are being specific. Only you knows what you saw, how you saw it, and when you saw it. I do not want to argue with you how you reached your hell since only you knows how. But one thing is sure, if I tell you to narrated it and prove it right that it is true that what you saw was real, you will start saying bla bla bla bla. Anyway, we shouldn't go into that. My point remains same...what you believe is for you alone. And it is why you used the sentence..."for me". Logically, what is only for you is not the general truth. So, keep what you believe to yourself alone and above it your as..s. Stop forcing it on others.

Goodluck!
grin As u wish
In conclusion. Spiritual realities are meant to be believed. If u believe, no prove is necessary. If don’t believe, no prove is sufficient.
All the healings Jesus performed were all doubted by the Pharisees.
Till dis day, many still doubt the reality of Jesus Christ. Yet, we all MUST take responsibility for wot we believe. The need for the right belief can therefore not be over-emphasized
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Krismas(m): 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What part of what I stated do you not understand? undecided

▪︎ The condemnation of sin aka Death is as stated by God in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22. It refers to God's judgement against mankind for the sins of Adam. All who are born into this world are born under the curse. undecided

▪︎ those who go on to believe in God particularly through Jesus Christ, are given a chance at redemption from the curse aka Salvation from the condemnation of sin so they no longer perish but have eternal life.. undecided
grin Wot I don’t understand?
Well how does all this talk of urs contribute to the topic WILL BAD PEOPLE BURN IN HELL?
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Jokerman(m): 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
LilBlaze24o:

From the bolded, do you believe in resurrection? If yes, will those who are burning in hell be resurrected also? I'd like to hear your sincere answer from the bible.

Let me answer it on his behalf.

Yes they in hell, will be resurrected at the 2nd resurrection to give account of their deeds while on earth, and they and hell itself will be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, which is the 2nd death.

Note: Hell (Hades) is not the same as the Lake of Fire
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Kobojunkie: 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
Krismas:
grin Wot I don’t understand?
Well how does all this talk of urs contribute to the topic WILL BAD PEOPLE BURN IN HELL?
Bad People
▪︎ Unbelievers have no place in hell since they do not believe in God and are instead condemned to die according to God's dictate in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22. They cease to exist when they die - "from dust you were made and to dust you return whe you die."

▪︎ Sinners/transgressors of God's New Covenant Law , Jesus Christ, are born-again hence they are those who will end up in Eternal damanation aka Hell when they die. undecided
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
Krismas:
grin As u wish
In conclusion. Spiritual realities are meant to be believed. If u believe, no prove is necessary. If don’t believe, no prove is sufficient.
On top a claim only you saw. On top a claim that only you knkw that you went to hell. Scientists that go to moon, show us proof. But you went to your hell in your way.. grin

All the healings Jesus performed were all doubted by the Pharisees.
Till dis day, many still doubt the reality of Jesus Christ. Yet, we all MUST take responsibility for wot we believe. The need for the right belief can therefore not be over-emphasized
Enough with your stupid.dity and your disgusting and irritating hell fire visitation. If you like choose to be Jesus who refused to jump....or be like the Hebre boy who choose to take the risk. Whatever you choose...that's your cup of tea....but every scenario needs wisdom.

Like I said...feel free to put down your head also. I will chop it off without feeling remorseful and collect your blood for making a special wine. I know for sure you will not be able to prove anything.....so, your head will make a nice meal for vultures in the forest. First, they will peck out your eyes from their sockets. Lol..

Goodluck!
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Krismas(m): 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
I
Kobojunkie:
Bad People
▪︎ Unbelievers have no place in hell since they do not believe in God and are instead condemned to die according to God's dictate in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22. They cease to exist when they die - "from dust you were made and to dust you return whe you die."

▪︎ Sinners/transgressors of God's New Covenant Law , Jesus Christ, are born-again hence they are those who will end up in Eternal damanation aka Hell when they die. undecided
grin UNBELIEVERS HAVE NO PLACE IN HELL? grin
I tot those who don’t believe in Jesus are the UNBELIEVERS?
Mark 16:15-16
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
THEN Howcome Jesus said here, dat UNBELIEVERS will be DAMNED?
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Krismas(m): 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

On top a claim only you saw. On top a claim that only you knkw that you went to hell. Scientists that go to moon, show us proof. But you went to your hell in your way.. grin

Enough with your stupid.dity and your disgusting and irritating hell fire visitation. If you like choose to be Jesus who refused to jump....or be like the Hebre boy who choose to take the risk. Whatever you choose...that's your cup of tea....but every scenario needs wisdom.

Like I said...feel free to put down your head also. I will chop it off without feeling remorseful and collect your blood for making a special wine. I know for sure you will not be able to prove anything.....so, your head will make a nice meal for vultures in the forest. First, they will peck out your eyes from their sockets. Lol..

Goodluck!
grin Foul mouthed idiot
Full of curses to hide ur latent stupidity. U are not as bright or rational as u assume.
By the way nobody has ever gone to the moon. 4get about the Apollo gimmick. It was film trick
Bye bye finally

Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Kobojunkie: 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Krismas:
I grin UNBELIEVERS HAVE NO PLACE IN HELL? grin I tot those who don’t believe in Jesus are the UNBELIEVERS?
Mark 16:15-16
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
THEN Howcome Jesus said here, dat UNBELIEVERS will be DAMNED?
1. Yes, those who don't believe in God are unbelievers. undecided

2. If you also read what the same Jesus Christ said to you in other parts of the Gospel, you get a better idea of what He is telling you there in Mark 16 of what it means to believe. undecided
16 Yes, God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him would not be lost but have eternal life.
17 God sent his Son into the world. He did not send him to judge the world guilty, but to save the world through him.
18 People who believe in God’s Son are not judged guilty. But people who do not believe are already judged, because they have not believed in God’s only Son.
19 They are judged by this fact: The light has come into the world. But they did not want light. They wanted darkness, because they were doing evil things.
20 Everyone who does evil hates the light. They will not come to the light, because the light will show all the bad things they have done.
21 But anyone who follows the true way comes to the light. Then the light will show that whatever they have done was done through God.- John 3 vs 16 - 21
Those who outright reject God as Adam did have already been judged and condemned by God since the time of Adam in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22, not by Jesus Christ. The same reject Jesus Christ and hence remain damned by God's Judgment in Genesis 3 vs 16. undecided
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Krismas(m): 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Yes, those who don't believe in God are unbelievers. undecided

2. If you also read what the same Jesus Christ said to you in other parts of the Gospel, you get a better idea of what He is telling you there in Mark 16 of what it means to believe. undecided
Those who outright reject God as Adam did have already been judged and condemned by God since the time of Adam in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22, not by Jesus Christ. The same reject Jesus Christ and hence remain damned by God's Judgment in Genesis 3 vs 16. undecided
grin How does all these prove UNBELIEVERS HAVE NO PLACE IN HELL?
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Kobojunkie: 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
Krismas:
grin How does all these prove UNBELIEVERS HAVE NO PLACE IN HELL?
According to Jesus Christ, except a man be born-again, he cannot gain access into the Kingdom of God to begin with. So all those who enter into the Kingdom of God, a Kingdom not of this world, all believe in Jesus Christ have eternal life and are born-again.. undecided

Now, Jesus Christ also explained to us that in order to enter into the Kingdom of God access is granted via one of two gates
▪︎ the Broad gate which leads to destruction aka Hell(eternal damnation
▪︎ the Narrow gate which leads to True Life aka Heaven(eternal reward)
He, of course urged that you enter through the Narrow Gate - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 5 & Luke 13 vs 22 - 28 lipsrsealed

Then the same Jesus Christ tells you in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46, that when He returns, He will judge all those He raises and delivers them by His Judgement into either of Heaven or Hell, both of which are part of the Kingdom of God which He is King and ruler over.. undecided
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Krismas(m): 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
According to Jesus Christ, except a man be born-again, he cannot gain access into the Kingdom of God to begin with. So all those who enter into the Kingdom of God, a Kingdom not of this world, all believe in Jesus Christ have eternal life and are born-again.. undecided

Now, Jesus Christ also explained to us that in order to enter into the Kingdom of God access is granted via one of two gates
▪︎ the Broad gate which leads to destruction aka Hell(eternal damnation
▪︎ the Narrow gate which leads to True Life aka Heaven(eternal reward)
He, of course urged that you enter through the Narrow Gate - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 5 & Luke 13 vs 22 - 28 lipsrsealed

Then the same Jesus Christ tells you in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46, that when He returns, He will judge all those He raises and delivers them by His Judgement into either of Heaven or Hell, both of which are part of the Kingdom of God which He is King and ruler over.. undecided
grin Sir I ask u for the LAST time wot is proof that UNBELIEVERS HAVE NO PLACE IN HELL?
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Updating9JA: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
gideonjeta:
Many religions teach that bad people will burn in hell. But is that the will of God? What does the Bible say about this?

According to the Bible, God created the first human pair perfect. (Genesis 1:27) He placed them in a paradise garden and gave them the opportunity to live forever. However, the first humans, Adam and Eve, had one restriction--not to eat from a certain tree. They disobey and reap the deadly consequence of death.

Had Adam and Eve been in danger of burning in hell, would not God have warned them about such a punishment? The fact is that he(God) mentioned nothing about suffering after death. How could they suffer? They did not have immortal souls that would survive after death. The Bible makes this very clear at Ezekiel 18:4 which says in part--"The soul who sins is the one who will die."

As the Giver of life, our Creator knows all there is to know about life and death. He tells us in his Word that “the dead know nothing at all, ” (Ecclesiastes 9:5). That is why Adam and Eve could not suffer in a fiery hell after their death. They simply returned to the dust and ceased to exist. They "know nothing at all.”

So, then, is it reasonable to believe that people suffer in hellfire for their sins, when Adam, the one who brought death upon the entire human race, simply became dust after dying?​ If both good and bad people die and nobody experiences suffering after death, what is the final punishment for those who continually do bad things without remorse?

Anyone who refuses to conform to God’s laws will be punished with “the second death.” as stated in Revelation 21:8. This is the death from which they will never awake.

So it is clear from what the Bible says, that bad people who continually commit willful bad acts without remorse will not burn in hell but will be destroyed.
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Kobojunkie: 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Krismas:
grin Sir I ask u for the LAST time wot is proof that UNBELIEVERS HAVE NO PLACE IN HELL?
Jesus Christ, the one who is the King of Hell itself, gave you the proof in His teachings. Do you not believe Him? undecided
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by MAMBALIAN(m): 10:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by rhektor(m): 11:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
absoluteSuccess:

The true sinner is the one who convicts a criminal and landed him a term beyond the measure of crime just to please the saints who preached his almighty punishment.

It's one thing to know God, it's another thing to make him serve your pleasure. Study to show thyself approved...if God is a just God, he will equally be just in judgement.

Let's not help God in his judgement.

God being just means he'll give the the punishment to those who deserve it as much as he gives pleasant reward to those who equally deserve it. Justice does not mean overlooking wrongdoing but punishing it. It means giving the right judgement. Mercy and justice are two of the attributes of the God of the Bible the Christian God.
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by jerryforgood: 4:17am On Jun 13, 2022
Ibomrep:
The death knows nothing at all. They are unconscious, can't feel pains.

Ecclessiates 9:5,9,10
Psalms 88:10
Psalms 115:17
Psalms 146:4
Isaiah 38:18
John 11:11

Is there any hope for our love ones that died?
Will we ever see them again?
Where will billions of resurrected people live - in Heavens or on Earth?
Will sufferings, death,pains, war, corruption, hatred ever end?

You can read more about this and many more on www.jw.org

Jehovah witness has now moved their campaign to nairaland, instead of house to house trekking.

Argument is not a ministry. I'm not interested in a powerless brand of christianity.
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Poleski: 4:58am On Jun 13, 2022
There's NO evidence of hell! That your Bible ("written" by ancient illiterates) state it doesn't make it true.
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 13, 2022
Krismas:
grin Foul mouthed idiot
Full of curses to hide ur latent stupidity. U are not as bright or rational as u assume.
By the way nobody has ever gone to the moon. 4get about the Apollo gimmick. It was film trick
Bye bye finally
No one has been to the moon, and you have no evidence to back it up that it was all gimmicks that man has been to the moon. Also, I am sure, it was a gimmick to you that Elon travelled to Space.

Many times, I am shocked how easy pastors and fake bible scholars put some things into your brains. Normally, it is hard to believe some things. But how you guys believe such marvels me.

Look at this mumu. He went to hell....and it is real to him.....and he wants us to believe.....and mind you...no show about his journey. Hmmmm. Yet, the same person call man's visitations to the moon gimmicks. Seriously,99% of humans are stupid. This one is a specie in such category..

Before you engage anyone in any conversation, it is appropriate to measure the assimilation rate of the person, otherwise, it is fruitless discussing with such. This one is an olodo.

Funny issue is that he will give birth to even more olodos...and dundies...this is how many mumus are so many in Nigeria. Na fufu fill dem.brains.. grin

See reasoning. I dont need to try meet you...just like your Max, I'm sure you need help . We can help you get a job so you dropped living in your abstract world. Dundie has been to hell fire. grin grin grin...

Mumu said it without thinking that he has been to hell fire... grin grin grin grin grin ....yet called human visitations to the moon a joke. See eh, let not everyone with access to internet can use his or her brain.

To be deliberate foo.lish like this mumu is definitely too difficult, so I give it to you for being deliberately stu.pid to this level. It must have been a hard trial. Anyone who attempts to correct your foolishness definitely is not wise. Therefore, I gat to leave you alone. grin grin grin grin definitely,you must respond to this cos it is part of your foolishness..

No problem...just as you inherited it from your papa and mama, so you give it to your kids in multiple folds. Generations of dundie United.

We believe that Jehovah Witness is a cult that should be outlawed, just as it is in Russia. Why? They also promote many unproven doctrines and strange teachings as gospel. And they compel and force people to conform to their standards. If you ask them more questions, they will not respond because they do not have answers. They would rather force you to accept their faith. We are using this medium to tell them to force their beliefs on those who visit their shrines rather than forcing them on the general public.

As a result, we recommend that you do not accept all Jehovah Witness posts as the truth, but rather contributions that one of them has accepted. We have an evidence to back this up. And their contributions could be either false or true. We advise you not to take Jehovah Witness posts as the gospel. Please take the time to read and ask questions whenever you read their posts. Also, read other people's opinions and compare them with their. I assure you that you will see lies in their teachings.

In short, there are strong indications that Jehovah Witness is a cult you should avoid.

For example:

Jehovah Witnesses always mention Jesus. This Jesus they keep mentioning, why did they use "a god" to address him? Why? Mind you...they have said many times that Jesus or God dont speak to us anyone, but we learn through the Bible. And we know that Jehovah Witness read KJV which didnt call Him .."a god" till 1940s. So, how did they know that Jesus is "a god"? Please...Jesus and God cannot tell them ooo because they said they both dont speak to us again...and the available scriptures did not call Him "a god". How did they come about this?

Hmmm... So, if they can explain well, we will know they know this Jesus intimately. If they cannot answer, do they have the right to right to call on Jesus?

My other questions
1. Why did Jehovah Witness change God to "a god" in their Bible?
2. They said a few among the saint will go to heaven and the remaining will stay in earth. Let them proceed this beyond reasonable doubt.
3. The story of Lazarus and the rich man is about hell. Let them tell us if it is a real story or an ordinary parable of Jesus. And they should show us the proof of their stand.

They should use verified sources for these verifications.▪︎ Verified proofs are sources that we can really verify.

4 Jehovah Witnesses down on NL. MaxInDHouse, Cornelboy, ibomrep, Janosky, bukola94 have all tried but they have failed so far. These are the sheep in wolves in NL, beware of them

Peace be unto everyone!

Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:54am On Jun 13, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

No one has been to the moon, and you have no evidence to back it up that it was all gimmicks that man has been to the moon. Also, I am sure, it was a gimmick to you that Elon travelled to Space.

Many times, I am shocked how easy pastors and fake bible scholars put some things into your brains. Normally, it is hard to believe some things. But how you guys believe such marvels me.

Look at this mumu. He went to hell....and it is real to him.....and he wants us to believe.....and mind you...no show about his journey. Hmmmm. Yet, the same person call man's visitations to the moon gimmicks. Seriously,99% of humans are stupid. This one is a specie in such category..

Before you engage anyone in any conversation, it is appropriate to measure the assimilation rate of the person, otherwise, it is fruitless discussing with such. This one is an olodo.

Funny issue is that he will give birth to even more olodos...and dundies...this is how many mumus are so many in Nigeria. Na fufu fill dem.brains.. grin

See reasoning. I dont need to try meet you...just like your Max, I'm sure you need help . We can help you get a job so you dropped living in your abstract world. Dundie has been to hell fire. grin grin grin...

Mumu said it without thinking that he has been to hell fire... grin grin grin grin grin ....yet called human visitations to the moon a joke. See eh, let not everyone with access to internet can use his or her brain.

To be deliberate foo.lish like this mumu is definitely too difficult, so I give it to you for being deliberately stu.pid to this level. It must have been a hard trial. Anyone who attempts to correct your foolishness definitely is not wise. Therefore, I gat to leave you alone. grin grin grin grin definitely,you must respond to this cos it is part of your foolishness..

No problem...just as you inherited it from your papa and mama, so you give it to your kids in multiple folds. Generations of dundie United.

We believe that Jehovah Witness is a cult that should be outlawed, just as it is in Russia. Why? They also promote many unproven doctrines and strange teachings as gospel. And they compel and force people to conform to their standards. If you ask them more questions, they will not respond because they do not have answers. They would rather force you to accept their faith. We are using this medium to tell them to force their beliefs on those who visit their shrines rather than forcing them on the general public.

As a result, we recommend that you do not accept all Jehovah Witness posts as the truth, but rather contributions that one of them has accepted. We have an evidence to back this up. And their contributions could be either false or true. We advise you not to take Jehovah Witness posts as the gospel. Please take the time to read and ask questions whenever you read their posts. Also, read other people's opinions and compare them with their. I assure you that you will see lies in their teachings.

In short, there are strong indications that Jehovah Witness is a cult you should avoid.

For example:

Jehovah Witnesses always mention Jesus. This Jesus they keep mentioning, why did they use "a god" to address him? Why? Mind you...they have said many times that Jesus or God dont speak to us anyone, but we learn through the Bible. And we know that Jehovah Witness read KJV which didnt call Him .."a god" till 1940s. So, how did they know that Jesus is "a god"? Please...Jesus and God cannot tell them ooo because they said they both dont speak to us again...and the available scriptures did not call Him "a god". How did they come about this?

Hmmm... So, if they can explain well, we will know they know this Jesus intimately. If they cannot answer, do they have the right to right to call on Jesus?

My other questions
2. They said a few among the saint will go to heaven and the remaining will stay in earth. Let them proceed this beyond reasonable doubt.
3. The story of Lazarus and the rich man is about hell. Let them tell us if it is a real story or an ordinary parable of Jesus. And they should show us the proof of their stand.

They should use verified sources for these verifications.▪︎ Verified proofs are sources that we can really verify.

4 Jehovah Witnesses down on NL. MaxInDHouse, Cornelboy, ibomrep, Janosky, bukola94 have all tried but they have failed so far. These are the sheep in wolves in NL, beware of them

Peace be unto everyone!

Madam Terrorist!
It's obvious you're still living in dark ages when false religionists do force their beliefs on others, please wake up this is the 21th century where there is FREEDOM of SPEECH, EXPRESSION, WORSHIP and ASSOCIATION!
For your information Ma, even witches and wizards have their freedom today and the American government do give them the privilege of having their own holidays.
So the world has changed from forceful worship, nobody forcefully determines what anyone believes today! wink

Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by mtngloetiartel: 3:32am On Jun 15, 2022
ME CAN
PeaceJoyLove:

Can you boldly say it clearly that this position of yours is absolutely the truth? And can you put your head on the table that if we probe it further and it is untrue, we should chop it off? Can you?
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Madam Terrorist!
It's obvious you're still living in dark ages when false religionists do force their beliefs on others, please wake up this is the 21th century where there is FREEDOM of SPEECH, EXPRESSION, WORSHIP and ASSOCIATION!
For your information Ma, even witches and wizards have their freedom today and the American government do give them the privilege of having their own holidays.
So the world has changed from forceful worship, nobody forcefully determines what anyone believes today! wink
Terrorism is when you deliberately manipulate people. It is called mental terrorism. This is what your Jehovah Witness cult does. You do not allow others to have freedom of speech because you always overwhelm them even on this platform. You and your fellow Jehovah Witness Terrorists always behave like nuisances here. Only me and a few have been able to handle you well. You know my weapons against you all is still there.

I am happy to be a terrorist. Who am I terrorising? Principalities and rulers of this world. Just like Jesus Christ who went about terrorising demonic forces, I am a voice in this nation called Nigeria, esp on NL. So, I have not started. You and your evil Jehovah Witness will hear it...I will terrorise you.

I need your heads and blood. Seriously, I do. All I want is for you to give me the permission to remove them from your body if you believe in your teachings. A teaching you cannot die for. Never and never will I listen to you.

Damn! Imagine...the boldness to start talking about after-life....and you talk like you are 100% sure. Give evidences...no way. Give proofs,.....no way. See...your head no correct at all at all. Dem don swear for you. I swear. You have been chained. You are a slave. Werey....you are a nuisance on this platform. You preach your fake gospel here, but no one is listening to you. Yet, you keep forcing it. What a strategy? And you think it is Jesus you are promoting here..or God. Nope. You are not promoting them...you are making a nuisance of yourself here.

You be real werey. Bring your head and I will feed it to the vultures in the jungle. Period! One werey mental terrorist......out of the equation.

For example:

My other questions

Peace be unto everyone!

Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:38am On Jun 15, 2022
mtngloetiartel:
ME CAN

She's just being stupid!
Fanatics who do kill people for their faith don't just do so but were motivated by political ambitions knowing fully well that any contrary opinion may jeopardize their political ambitions. But in this case who is this useless woman and what exactly is her interest? Because she can't be fighting for Jesus who strictly warned his own followers never to plan evil against unbelievers! Luke 9:51-55 compare to Matthew 26:52 smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can A Spirit Filled Christians Still Be Possessed By Demon(s)? / Sexual Immorality____ Satan's Bait / Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131