Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Will Bad People Burn In Hell? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Bad People Burn In Hell? (12133 Views)

Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Offpoint1: 11:02am On Jun 12, 2022
NNTR:
Ruach, aka wind or breath of God is the life force, breathed into Adam's nostril that spurred Adam, a non living soul into life, thus turn into and become a living soul.

You're still far way, way, behind in not understanding clearly, that electricity neither was and isnt created in the image of the Godhead, or according to the likeness of the Godhead.

The soul, which really and essentially is you, is what you are, and you will continue to remain conscious, whether in the land of the living or when in the realm of the dead.

How far you will remain conscious till, depends on where your final destination is going to be. One destination is eternal damnation and destruction while the other is eternal life and blissfulness. I hope you get the point.... grin

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
You loss your consciousness once the electricity(life source) in you LEFT and returned to the main source, same way your computer cease operation once there's no power source. God himself never in any Biblical verse DIRECTLY told anyone their wages of sin is HELL.
The first punishment for sin has recorded in the early biblical verses was death.

Your soul (electricity or life force) has no consciousness to feel pains or pleasure... That's why even the famous judgement day, Bible told you there will be resurrection of the just and unjust. The simple reason for this is to bring you all back to your original form where you have consciousness to feel pains, to punish the body itself.

It's illogical to die, burn in hell or go to heaven and still be resurrected AGAIN to face judgment.... Get the drill grin

1 Like

Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by redcliff: 11:02am On Jun 12, 2022
absoluteSuccess:

In the beginning, God breath upon the man and he became a living soul. In the end, the man breathe the last and becomes a dead soul.

You are in one piece, not in different places at the same time, you are sane that's why your brain is working.

Conscious=being=soul.

Unconscious=Dead=resurrection: judgement/second dead/eternity.

Hell/rapture: indoctrination.

Resurrection is the repeat of God's breath on the earth. Rapture is the adoption of platonic philosophy into Christianity by the early church fathers to make Christianity "philosophy compliant".

Do your own research.

he breathe the soul into man and not giving it life. The breath took the soul into man and no kick starting what was inside man already. There was no soul inside man when God created him
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by absoluteSuccess: 11:07am On Jun 12, 2022
redcliff:

he breathe the soul into man and not giving it life. The breath took the soul into man and no kick starting what was inside man already. There was no soul inside man when God created him

His breathe, your soul. Breathless, soulless.
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:20am On Jun 12, 2022
RAZOR619:
WE WILL NOT SAY MUCH BUT GO READ matthew 25:41, mark 9:44-49. THEN U REGAIN YOUR SENCE.

Jesus is the prophet foretold to come and say lots of things in PARABLES so if you're not connected to his true disciples you will just look in vain and read his words in vain! Matt 13:13 compare to Daniel 12:10 smiley

1 Like

Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by redcliff: 11:23am On Jun 12, 2022
absoluteSuccess:

His breathe, your soul. Breathless, soulless.

you will need help understanding God and his word better. Bye
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by NNTR: 11:26am On Jun 12, 2022
NNTR:
God is not just only a Spirit, that is not made at all, as He is the Maker, but God is incorporeal, meaning, God has no physical body, whereas man, taking into consideration the fact that man is tripartite, is made up with, a soul, spirit and body, as created by the Maker, God.

Unlike the body, that is physical, the soul and spirit, are not physical. The soul and spirit constitute an immaterial part of a whole person or being, whether human or animal.

Now dwelling further on man, the soul, is the animate life, and actually, is that humanity side of man, the seat, where our emotions, senses, desires, affections, appetites, character etc all emanates out from.

In fact, the word, soul, even is used to refer to the whole person, whether alive on earth (i.e. land of the living) and/or after dead and transited in the afterlife (i.e. land of dead)

Wrapping up, the soul is the essence of what a human being is. The soul,is you, it is who you are. No surprises then, that, it is the soul that faces judgment, not the spirit and neither, not the body that stands before God, to give account for all the thoughts, deeds, words and actions did while the soul and spirit were housed in the body.

Focusing on the spirit, the spirit actually and appropriately, is ruach, otherwise known as, the breath of God, and in reality, also known as, life force. Now, at this juncture, it is necessary, to note that, though humans and animals have spirit, (i.e. ruach, otherwise known as, the breath of God, and in reality, also known as, life force) they however are not spirits nor Spirit (i.e. God)

The spirit (i.e. ruach, otherwise known as, the breath of God, and in reality, also known as, life force) in relation to humans, is the element in humanity that gives us the ability to have, not just only a connection with God, but also used to form an intimate relationship with God through it. Essentially, meaning that, part of what the spirit is used for, is to connect to God with, who Himself is Spirit, the Life-force, and giver of ruach, otherwise known as, the wind or breath of God

When the soul is the seat, where our emotions, senses, desires, affections, appetites, character etc all emanates out from, Proverbs 20:27, lets us know that, the spirit of man (i.e. talking of conscience here, and where as it happens, conscience, is one of the faculties of the spirit), is the lamp of the LORD, searching and examining all the innermost parts of his being, while 1 Corinthians 2:11, complementing, says, no one can know a person’s thoughts except that person’s own spirit, and no one can know God’s thoughts except God’s own Spirit. You see, the spirit, doubles up also as a witness. It knows everything about the person, and this because of the 'record' it logs

While the soul has four faculties, which namely are: Consciousness, Intellect, Will and Emotions, now, as for the spirit, aside Conscience, the other faculties of the spirit, are Fellowship and Discernment or Intuition. It is when man’s spirit successfully connects to or connects with the Spirit, that it is becomes capable of knowing things of the Spirit (i.e. God). While the soul, is the humanity side of man, the seat, where our emotions, senses, desires, affections, appetites, character etc all emanates out from, even giving us a purpose and/or sense of life, the spirit, on the other hand, is the temple throne seat of God in man, it not only is, the nourisher of soul, but it also gives us a power of life, from tuning into the God frequency channel or station and receiving transmitted spiritual signals thereof. Somebody, shout, Alleluia.

Physical pain, can with medicine, be made less severe, but mental pain (e.g. sorrow, grief, torment, despair, anguish, depression, dementia etc) is less accessible to treatment. Why is this? It's because of being connected to who we are - our personality, our character, our soul. Try and connect the dots, in the the parable of Lazarus and the dead rich man

Yes, the soul and the spirit are connected, yet we know, courtesy of Hebrews 4:12, that, they are able to be separated and are treated separately

In summary, the spirit, is the spark of light, the living or life force in the body, while the soul is kind of interface between spirit and body

The body dies (i.e. physically), it is because the spirit (i.e. life or living force) has expired, so the spirit stops existing in the body, from leaving the body and returning back to God, while the soul leaves the body, and moves on to a waiting area, pending the Judgment Day and verdict of where the last destination of the soul, will be. The body, after the exit of the spirit, experiences physical death, disintegrates, to end up, returning back, to being dust.

Offpoint1:
You loss your consciousness once the electricity(life source) in you LEFT and returned to the main source, same way your computer cease operation once there's no power source.
You only get to lose consciousness, when you, the soul, is destroyed. The soul, essentially, you, is what you are.

When ruach expires in your lungs, you vacate the land of the living and cross over to the realm of dead, when your consciousness continues to exist

Offpoint1:
God himself never in any Biblical verse DIRECTLY told anyone their wages of sin is HELL.
The first punishment for sin has recorded in the early biblical verses was death.
The wages of sin, is death. Now there are all sorts of deaths. There's spiritual death, there's physical death and there's second death, to list them three.

It will interest you to know that, hades aka hell, and even death will be destroyed in the Lake of Fire, and this signifies the second death

Offpoint1:
Your soul (electricity or life force) has no consciousness to feel pains or pleasure... That's why even the famous judgement day, Bible told you there will be resurrection of the just and unjust. The simple reason for this is to bring you all back to your original form where you have consciousness to feel pains, to punish the body itself.
The life-force aka the breathe of God was the spark that kick started the heartbeat in Adam that brought him to life from being an inanimate dead soul to become an animated living soul

Offpoint1:
It's illogical to die, burn in hell or go to heaven and still be resurrected AGAIN to face judgment.... Get the drill grin
Get the drill grin
No one yet is burning anywhere. Go check the memo to see that you're putting the cart before the horse

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by absoluteSuccess: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2022
redcliff:

you will need help understanding God and his word better. Bye

It's very clear in the point made above, but dogma must take it's toll.
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by BJanta: 11:36am On Jun 12, 2022
illicit:
I will not burn in hell in Jesus name Amen

I join you to say amen in JESUS'S Name.
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by LilBlaze24o: 11:37am On Jun 12, 2022
enilove:

Your flesh will decay but the soul will burn in hell for eternity :

Psalm 9:17 KJV
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Well simply put, the soul is you, and you are the soul.

Soul does not burn in hell, soul dies.

Ezekiel 18:4
Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by LilBlaze24o: 11:39am On Jun 12, 2022
Righteousness2:
Everyone who rejects the free gift of Salvation available only through JESUS Christ will burn in Hell!

Everyone who claims to know JESUS Christ, but continues to engage in unrighteousness, evil, Immorality and sin will go to hell.

Everyone who fails to repent from sins and seek Mercy from GOD will burn in Hell.

Everyone who Miss the Rapture and takes the Mark of the Beast will burn in Hell.

Everyone who Departs this Earth without a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST will burn in Hell. Infact everyone who Departed this world is right now burning in Hell.

Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

From the bolded, do you believe in resurrection? If yes, will those who are burning in hell be resurrected also? I'd like to hear your sincere answer from the bible.
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by mohide67: 11:45am On Jun 12, 2022
see below

Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 12, 2022
gideonjeta:

I have cited/quoted Bible verses supporting the view that Bad people do not literally burn in hell but are destroyed, if totally unrepentant of their wrongdoings. If you have a contrary view, you can quote or cite Bible verses. It's a discussion.

Now, you see... you cannot honestly say with your whole heart that you are sure your position is 100% the truth. If you are, you will put down your head on the table and ask me chop it off your body.

I am not ready to start quoting anything. Dont get me wrong...and I don't want atheist to use my post to tackle you....I believe in God. See... I hold my faith also, and I will not come out bold 100% to say it is the way, and the only way, because I cannot prove anything physically. My proof is inside. I can also discuss it with you and we can grow together in it.

The Bible you are citing can be tackled.

1. The garden of Eden is still a mystery we are trying to unravel; though, there are evidences pointing us to the fact that it truly exists.

2. A talking donkey is a mystery. There is no way we can prove that.

3. Crossing the red sea seems to be found only in the Bible. No other historical book recorded it. Are we saying that there aren't other people apart from the Jews that were around at that time?

4. I can go on and on.

The above are what we can still say we can prove because they are said to have happened on earth. Now, you want to put something that will happen after life as the real thing that will happen. No one can be sure. Absolutely no one. So, preach your faith with caution. That is what you believe, and you are entitled to it.

Is there hell? Is there no hell? Is there heaven? Is there no heaven? Wow! These are afterlife issues many have been trapped in. Why focus too much on these issues when you can simply just obey the laws of being a good citizen? And then if your faith says you should follow the ways of Jesus, follow them. But coming out boldly to say what you believe about after life based on a verse (with different translation) may be too dangerous.

OK. If you say hell is unreal, what can you say about the story of Lazarus and the rich man. Jesus himself narrated the story in the Bible. You left the real story Jesus narrated, and you decided to pick other verses. Ok. Tell me...is the story of Lazarus and the rich man a parable or what? And give me proofs to back up your position.

Do not be like the Jehovah Witnesses. Go and ask Max how I tackled him one time. He also cannot prove many things. His faith is his faith, and no one can take it away from him. His faith is who he is. And I respect him for who he is, but coming here to say his faith is superior without being able to prove the superiority is my issue with him. How can anyone prove things which will happen after life?

No one can prove the rapture also. Also, those talking about secret rapture cannot prove it too. I remember the Adventist lady here who was always writing in affirmative tone like she knows it all. I mean, how can one sound so sure of what is happening after life. Wow.

You need to be really careful.

I am asking you again...if you are sure your position is the truth......please, put your head on the table so I can chop it off. See, we will call philosophers who will disprove your analysis. And believe me, I will remove your head with all pleasure and serve it to vultures in the forest.
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
gideonjeta:

I have cited/quoted Bible verses supporting the view that Bad people do not literally burn in hell but are destroyed, if totally unrepentant of their wrongdoings. If you have a contrary view, you can quote or cite Bible verses. It's a discussion.

Is it the above post you responded to with the below? smiley

PeaceJoyLove:

I am asking you again...if you are sure your position is the truth......please, put your head on the table so I can chop it off. See, we will call philosophers who will disprove your analysis. And believe me, I will remove your head with all pleasure and serve it to vultures in the forest.

No wonder TERRORISTS are everywhere! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Halo22: 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hell is what the Bible talks about and it's a place for burying dead people. As for hell fire, I don't think it's real, but however, we move in Godliness.
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Kobojunkie: 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
gideonjeta:
1. Yes, the first death is temporary but the second death is permanent ( no resurrection from it).

The first death is due to sin inherited from Adam, according to Romans 5:12.

2. According to the Bible the sin-atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ makes possible “a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.” (Acts 24:15) The Bible foretells that those who return from the dead during the millennial reign of Christ will undergo a period of “judgment” that will afford them opportunity to gain eternal life. (John 5:25, 28,29). But gaining a favorable judgment will require that persons repent and turn around from their former evil ways, according to Acts 3:19.

3. Individuals who do not feel sorry for their sins against God, and who are unwilling to bring their lives into conformity with God’s righteous standards will experience the second death and permanent this time.
1. You mean it is temporary only for those who believe in God, right?? undecided

2a. Undergo period of judgment during the millennial reign ? undecided

3. What do you mean when you say, "God's righteous standards"? undecided
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by highoctane: 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hell! No!
Hell isn't a bad place to be. Jesus spent a better part of three days, when he died, for there is no fire or never will ever be a fire in hell.
Read Acts of Apostles 2: 31"He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption". KJV
Note his soul was not left in hell. Hell here mean't common grave of mankind.
And it has never come into God's mind to burn persons in fire.

Read Jeremiah 7:30-31 "For the children of Judah have done evil in my sight, saith the LORD: they have set their abominations in the house which is called by my name, to pollute it.
31 And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire; [img]which I commanded them not, neither came it into my heart.[/img]
(king James Version)
Any religion that teaches what the bible did not teach or put words into God's mouth will consider it's self an enemy to him.
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Kingpele(m): 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dont bring that una yeye witness doctrine here ..every true Christian know that sinners who partake in the pleasures of Satan because Satan is sin shall spend eternity with Satan both in hell and lake of fire ...when u die your eyes will clear ..u think that major Christian dominions that believe in hell are fools ..but u choose to believe the doctrine of a confused American that was rumoured to be a fraudster who founded jehovah witness without God's approval
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Is it the above post you responded to with the below? smiley

No wonder TERRORISTS are everywhere! cheesy

You always want to divert topics and you know me well....I will take you to the main point. You deleted part of my response because you are being mischievous.

The main point here is this:

A terrorist chops off heads unprovoked, but as for me, I am going to chop off his head after he signs a paper which proves him wrong. With all pleasure, I will chop it off. cheesy See, I will even set up a calabash under to collect his blood as if drips from his lifeless body and head which I will process into many other nutrients. For your info, I will bring out some red wine from it too.... cheesy Na him give me his head. After, I will set it up on a pole for vultures to feast on. cheesy

So, I am asking you too Max. Are you also sure there is no hell to the extent of putting your head on line for me to chop off? The guy is a joke...he doesnt believe in what he is preaching to the extent of offering his head as a barbeque for vultures. Can you Max?
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by barragan: 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
redcliff:

The soul never dies! Humans have a soul, spirit and body, just as scientist call it, mind, body and soul. That soul is what will burn in hell. The bible refers to that process as death because there is nothing about it that shows you are alive. Stop trying to translate the bible literally otherwise, you will be lost

You're the lost one.
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by absoluteSuccess: 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kingpele:
Dont bring that una yeye witness doctrine here ..every true Christian know that sinners who partake in the pleasures of Satan because Satan is sin shall spend eternity with Satan both in hell and lake of fire ...when u die your eyes will clear ..u think that major Christian dominions that believe in hell are fools ..but u choose to believe the doctrine of a confused American that was rumoured to be a fraudster who founded jehovah witness without God's approval

The true sinner is the one who convicts a criminal and landed him a term beyond the measure of crime just to please the saints who preached his almighty punishment.

It's one thing to know God, it's another thing to make him serve your pleasure. Study to show thyself approved...if God is a just God, he will equally be just in judgement.

Let's not help God in his judgement.
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by AdeniyiA(m): 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
No, they'd be party of drinks, sex, songs etc unlimited undecided
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Kobojunkie: 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
redcliff:
1m The soul never dies! Humans have a soul, spirit and body, just as scientist call it, mind, body and soul.

2. That soul is what will burn in hell. The bible refers to that process as death because there is nothing about it that shows you are alive.

3. Stop trying to translate the bible literally otherwise, you will be lost
In Genesis 2 vs 7, it is explained to you that that man (mind, body and soul) was made from the temporary physical elements of this world, this before God then breathed life into it. Then in Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22, God explained that man who dies in unbelief will be returned to the dust from which he (mind, body and soul) was made. Yet you claim the soul never dies? undecided

In Ezekiel 18 vs 1 - 33, God outright declares that the soul that sins will die. Yet you don't believe the soul dies? Does this all mean you don't believe God at all?, undecided

2. Jesus Christ also told you that only those who are born-again can gain access to the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 5 - 8 - through either the Broad Gate which leads to Hell(eternal damnation) or the narrow Gate which leads to Heaven(True Life) - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 15 & Luke 13 vs 22 - 28. In Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 , Jesus Christ went on to further explain that He is the King of Heaven and of Hell which are both in the Kingdom of God, a Kingdom not of this world. undecided

So, to correct your claim, only born-again souls can end up in Hell. The souls of those who do not believe in Jesus Christ cannot find their way to Hell which is in the Kingdom of God. undecided

3. Maybe you should begin taken God at His Word so that you can finally experience His Truth as it was written by the many authors of scripture.. undecided
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Spandau: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
seunmsg:
Mumu shepples still believe there is hell and heaven. Get it into your thick skulls dude, there is no hell or heaven anywhere. Once you die, that’s the end of your life. Nobody is burning anywhere after death or flexing forever in heaven. It all fvcking ends here on earth.

Daddy Toheebu, stop all this irreligious clout chasing here on nairaland. You can't possibly know about what you can't verify or unverify. Nobody cares whether you believe in heaven or hell. Your attempt at this smacks of the desire for more notoriety on this forum. This is not APC vs PDP matter, neither is it about Peter Obi. Just shut the heck up!
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by shinealight(m): 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
sweetonugbu:
FSM Members dont burn hell every member go to FSM heven.

What is FSM please?….so we can all have an idea of what you’re jiving about!
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Kobojunkie: 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
enilove:
Your flesh will decay but the soul will burn in hell for eternity :

Psalm 9:17 KJV
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
In the Old Covenant , God's Constitution given through Moses to the Nation of Israel, the country God constituted at that time in the Kingdom of Canaan, Hell referred to Death - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 - which God instituted in Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22. So that reference to Hell in Psalm 9 vs 17 is in connection to Death. undecided

In God's New Covenant Law, Jesus Christ, which instead applies to those who believe in Jesus Christ aka are born-again, and so have entered into the Kingdom of God, the word Hell is used in reference to the place or Eternal damnation described by Jesus Christ as a part of the Kingdom which He is King over - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. Only born-again souls can enter into even Hell(Eternal damnation) . undecided
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Kobojunkie: 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
illicit:
I will not burn in hell in Jesus name Amen
No be by mouth! Instead na by works of righteousness as Jesus Christ clearly explained to you in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. undecided
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by Kobojunkie: 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
uncleck:
1. I became a sinner because Adam was a sinner. Jesus paid the price of sin with his blood, why haven't I become perfect again? I was not born yet when Adam sinned.

2. I was not born yet too when Jesus paid for the sin. Why am I still a sinner?

Why do I have to receive my rewards for good deed only when I die? If there's paradise where good people go after death, why do the clergy pray against death? Why don't they just die and go to heaven?

Many stories no clear

How did we come to develop such mad trust for Bible and Koran? Why do Africans see their ancestors as evils and see ancestors of the white as saints?
1. You didn't become a sinner because Adam sinned. That idea is not of scripture. Instead you become a sinner when you disobey God's direct commandment to you, assuming you already choose to believe in God. undecided

2. Also, Jesus Christ never paid for your sins. That idea is also not scriptural. undecided

Bottom line is, so what you claim here differs completely from what is in fact written in scripture. So if you really believe in God, you would take it on yourself to actually read what is written and confront God directly for answers you seek. This as opposed to continuing to imbibe lies Fed you by men who claim to be pastors and mogs but are nothing but liars. undecided
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by SenatePresdo(m): 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
duro4chang:
Yes. The bible says it. Do you have contrary opinion? Then feel free to share it.

My contrary opinion is that my soul feels no pain Since the soul is not a physical element.
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by seunaj: 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
Richy4:

Revelation 14: 9-11 smiley
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

You always want to divert topics and you know me well....I will take you to the main point. You deleted part of my response because you are being mischievous.
The main point here is this:
A terrorist chops off heads unprovoked, but as for me, I am going to chop off his head after he signs a paper which proves him wrong. With all pleasure, I will chop it off. cheesy See, I will even set up a calabash under to collect his blood as if drips from his lifeless body and head which I will process into many other nutrients. For your info, I will bring out some red wine from it too.... cheesy Na him give me his head. After, I will set it up on a pole for vultures to feast on. cheesy
So, I am asking you too Max. Are you also sure there is no hell to the extent of putting your head on line for me to chop off? The guy is a joke...he doesnt believe in what he is preaching to the extent of offering his head as a barbeque for vultures. Can you Max?

Sorry it's believers that's talking here, insanes and cannibals aren't welcomed in any sane society! wink

1 Like

Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by duro4chang(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
SenatePresdo:

My contrary opinion is that my soul feels no pain Since the soul is not a physical element.
You are using human knowledge to determine spiritual power. Before you were born where was your soul? And in what form was it? How did your soul enter into your body? All these will cannot easily answer.
Re: Will Bad People Burn In Hell? by SenatePresdo(m): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
duro4chang:
You are using human knowledge to determine spiritual power. Before you were born where was your soul? And in what form was it? How did your soul enter into your body? All these will cannot easily answer.

where my soul was before I was given birth to isn't recorded in the bible.

If my soul existed, why didn't I know who I was before I was given birth to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. / Download Nigeria Gospel Praise And Worship Instrumental (by Naijachristians) / Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.