Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married (6592 Views)

Reasons I Will Never Think Of Marrying / One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) / Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married by ExtremeDot: 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Young men;

Are you a teenager?

Are you in your twenties?

Are you in your thirties?

Are planning on getting married?

Never be a nice guy, especially to Women.

Definition of a nice guy:
Heavily prioritizing a woman's needs/wants/interests/happiness before yours. Viewing a lady as your World, your oxygen, your happiness, your soulmate, your angel, faultless.

She will punish you rootlessly.

Understand women nature as much as you can. With that, you can easily see through their veils.

Think! Think young men. Use your God given brians.

7 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married by Lastpharoah33: 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
I'm more interested in how the waiter knew so much about her promiscuity.
Re: One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married by luvyaself95(m): 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
Johnycastro18:
Some years back I would have normally took such stories written here as been fictitious and a make believe story....

But with my experience in the hand's of one of this daughter's of eve recently, I must admit that they is nothing more evil that this daughters of eve can't do and even worse. sad

If I begin to narrate my story on how I was betrayed, and what I went through in the hands of this female gender ehnnn.... sad sad
it better you share your experience here for those simp to learn and to be honest it was through here i became a man after many Heart breaken stories,relationship strategy and how to be strong man when it come to women.
If simps think Red pill, alpha male and stigma male are foolish then them they are the greatest fool.
Re: One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married by Talk2nanro(m): 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
cooked up story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married by ExtremeDot: 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
You came into this world alone.

She came into this world alone as well.

In the later stage of Una life, Una paths crossed.

Being humans, Una brian secrets Oxytocin(love hormone) and you say you dun fall in love. grin

Now ask yourself this; how can a woman who is not your mother nor your sister love you unconditionally?

It's all survival.

You reading this, yes, you! You still won't listen! Why?
Because you're ignorant, and a slave to Konji.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married by Xantel(f): 10:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
It's well
Re: One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married by Johnycastro18: 12:36am On Jun 06, 2022
Hannover:

Please I want to hear your story
is a rather sad experience, but if you insist I would narrate it for the seek of other simp like me in the house... sad

I was dating this lady Annabel( not real name, *for obvious reason won't use the real name) as far back as 2015 I had plans on marrying her, she was the girl of my dream( or so I taught) sad, she was beautiful and hardworking and what more.. she was from the same place with me, same tribe, whenever she comes over to my side and see the whole room messed up or dirty she would not hesitate to start cleaning,mopping and tidying up the room and surroundings, as well as packing the clothes to the laundry even without mentioning....hmmmm I taught I have finally seen a wife material, alas I never knew what was about to hit me sad

Trouble however started in 2017 when I began to notice some little changes in her attitude, I asked her what the problem was but she never disclosed anything to me......as time goes on a friend of mine narrated to me how he normally saw my woman Annabel with a strange guy who she normally come with to particular restaurant to eat....but I never believed him, at best I taught it might be a colleague. However I reluctantly confronted her about what my friend said but she denied it. Well I never believed my friend either so I just let her be (foolish me) sad

we were already talking about marriage making plans for our marriage as of 2017,

however on a certain saturday evening, I received a call from her(Annabel) that she would like to see me, so that we could talk....from the tone of her voice while on call i could sense all was not well, I hurriedly wore my clothes, stop a ride and arrived at her home, she brought two seats which we both sat on.....with both eyes set on her I now asked her What the matter was?, without any warning she gave me a reply that she was PREGNANT, sad

Well I am not someone who is a proportionist or advocate of abortion, beside it is a taboo in my tradition to carry out abortion.( except you wan die as a man then you are free 2 try it) cheesy,... I told her all this stuff and she agreed to keep it ( first mistake) sad

Her pregnancy which she claim was mine was barely 3-4weeks or so, when we were togther one certain evening at her house when a call enter into her phone which she refused to pick, I urge her too pick, before she reluctantly pick the call and went outside the room to answer it sad, I was wondering within me, when did picking her phone and moving outside to answer it began?

Anyway after about 4 or 5 minutes or so....she returned back to the room feeling uncomfortable and she told me that someone was outside the house, that he want to see me sad, I asked her who is it, but she was feeling uneasy and uncomfortable, well I stood up and followed her outside all thesame

When we came out, there sat a scary looking guy,dark in complexion with Cigarettes at hand and two of his guys( or friend I don't know), when he saw me, he asked me to come seat by his side(my brain was thinking fast at this point) not really knowing what was happening or going on.....I reluctantly went to seat, immediately I sat at his side what first caught my attention was my woman's picture was what he used as his phone profile picture (hmmm) sad

Nasoh this guy take turn look me, come the ask me say "i know say annabel nah him babe bah?, I answered "No, I don't know"..... he said OK, he now told me that he is her boyfriend her guy and the father of her unborn baby,( immediately i turn and look at her, and she bend her head shamefully......hmmmm) that he has been receiving information of me coming to her house frequently and he has asked her who I am to her and she told him that I am her colleague at work sad, and that, that was the reason he never took me serious....but of recent he has been suspecting us of dating, he now asked me if I have anything to do with her, if it is true that we are dating and there is something between us,? i was about answering the question when she (Annabel ) tried to interrupt and stop me....without warning this guy just landed her a dirty slap and ask her to keep quiet, that she is a fucki*ng cheat, she have been cheating on him, after all he had done for her, spend all his money on her and so on and so forth, that she don't know who he is, that if she think she can be pregnant with his child and be sleeping around, that he would deal with her and report her to her parents and so n and so forth...........

I ONLY SAT THERE AND BEND MY HEAD TO THE GROUND, LISTENING TO THE TWO OF THEM ARGUE AND TALK, SHE NIETHER DENIED ALL WHAT HE WAS SAYING, SO IT WAS TRUE AFTER ALL sad......AT THAT POINT I KNEW IT WAS ALL OVER, I HAVE BEEN USED BY THIS DEVIL INCARNATE THAT CLAIM TO LOVE ME, SHE HAVE BEEN Bleep*ING AROUND, AND THE PREGNANCY WAS NOT MINE EITHER,.... I WAS JUST WONDERING SO ANNABEL OF ALL PEOPLE COULD DO THIS TO ME!!!, sad, I FELT WEAK, COLD AND SICK AT THAT MOMENT, I WISHED IT WAS ALL A DREAM, BUT ALAS IT WAS NOT......

the guy turn and ask me again if It is true that i am dating Annabel?, well having dawn on me that i have been betrayed by this daughter of eve, and looking accross to behold the fierce looking and two scary group of guys he came along with, fearing for my life I looked at him and told him we( I and Annabel ) ARE NOT DATING, we are just office colleague just as she had told him.

Even though he was not satisfied with my response, he warned me sternly to stay away from annabel if I want to live long, with grief in my heart and pains of betrayal, I arose from my seat,trembling greatly,my two legs were shaky and i could barely hold my body frame upright, sad, that was how I left that house for good with the pains of been humiliated, betrayed and stab in the back by this female gender i claim to love. sad sad sad

When I arrived home and lay down on my bed with tears in my eyes, with the feeling of humiliation and grief,I noticed a text message entered my phone.......

i opened the message, and it was from annabel, this daughter of eve again....... In the message ; " She claim to be dissapointed in me for allowing that guy slap and hit her in my presence without defending her, that yes she had an affair with the guy...but she can swear that the pregnancy belongs to me not him, and that she never loved the guy, she only lied to him that the pregnancy is his, so she could eat(chop) his money, since his dad is richsad, and when she wanted calling off there friendship with him, he threathened to kill her, she later find out that he is a cul**st that was why she was scared of leaving..... that I should please forgive her and forget about the guy, sad

WELL I CANNOT BE FOOLED TWICE, I SIMPLY TOLD HER TO Bleep OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married by Davidson1010: 2:08am On Jun 06, 2022
Johnycastro18:
is a rather sad experience, but if you insist I would narrate it for the seek of other simp like me in the house... sad

I was dating this lady Annabel( not real name, *for obvious reason won't use the real name) as far back as 2015 I had plans on marrying her, she was the girl of my dream( or so I taught) sad, she was beautiful and hardworking and what more.. she was from the same place with me, same tribe, whenever she comes over to my side and see the whole room messed up or dirty she would not hesitate to start cleaning,mopping and tidying up the room and surroundings, as well as packing the clothes to the laundry even without mentioning....hmmmm I taught I have finally seen a wife material, alas I never knew what was about to hit me sad

Trouble however started in 2017 when I began to notice some little changes in her attitude, I asked her what the problem was but she never disclosed anything to me......as time goes on a friend of mine narrated to me how he normally saw my woman Annabel with a strange guy who she normally come with to particular restaurant to eat....but I never believed him, at best I taught it might be a colleague. However I reluctantly confronted her about what my friend said but she denied it. Well I never believed my friend either so I just let her be (foolish me) sad

we were already talking about marriage making plans for our marriage as of 2017,

however on a certain saturday evening, I received a call from her(Annabel) that she would like to see me, so that we could talk....from the tone of her voice while on call i could sense all was not well, I hurriedly wore my clothes, stop a ride and arrived at her home, she brought two seats which we both sat on.....with both eyes set on her I now asked her What the matter was?, without any warning she gave me a reply that she was PREGNANT, sad

Well I am not someone who is a proportionist or advocate of abortion, beside it is a taboo in my tradition to carry out abortion.( except you wan die as a man then you are free 2 try it) cheesy,... I told her all this stuff and she agreed to keep it ( first mistake) sad

Her pregnancy which she claim was mine was barely 3-4weeks or so, when we were togther one certain evening at her house when a call enter into her phone which she refused to pick, I urge her too pick, before she reluctantly pick the call and went outside the room to answer it sad, I was wondering within me, when did picking her phone and moving outside to answer it began?

Anyway after about 4 or 5 minutes or so....she returned back to the room feeling uncomfortable and she told me that someone was outside the house, that he want to see me sad, I asked her who is it, but she was feeling uneasy and uncomfortable, well I stood up and followed her outside all thesame

When we came out, there sat a scary looking guy,dark in complexion with Cigarettes at hand and two of his guys( or friend I don't know), when he saw me, he asked me to come seat by his side(my brain was thinking fast at this point) not really knowing what was happening or going on.....I reluctantly went to seat, immediately I sat at his side what first caught my attention was my woman's picture was what he used as his phone profile picture (hmmm) sad

Nasoh this guy take turn look me, come the ask me say "i know say annabel nah him babe bah?, I answered "No, I don't know"..... he said OK, he now told me that he is her boyfriend her guy and the father of her unborn baby,( immediately i turn and look at her, and she bend her head shamefully......hmmmm) that he has been receiving information of me coming to her house frequently and he has asked her who I am to her and she told him that I am her colleague at work sad, and that, that was the reason he never took me serious....but of recent he has been suspecting us of dating, he now asked me if I have anything to do with her, if it is true that we are dating and there is something between us,? i was about answering the question when she (Annabel ) tried to interrupt and stop me....without warning this guy just landed her a dirty slap and ask her to keep quiet, that she is a fucki*ng cheat, she have been cheating on him, after all he had done for her, spend all his money on her and so on and so forth, that she don't know who he is, that if she think she can be pregnant with his child and be sleeping around, that he would deal with her and report her to her parents and so n and so forth...........

I ONLY SAT THERE AND BEND MY HEAD TO THE GROUND, LISTENING TO THE TWO OF THEM ARGUE AND TALK, SHE NIETHER DENIED ALL WHAT HE WAS SAYING, SO IT WAS TRUE AFTER ALL sad......AT THAT POINT I KNEW IT WAS ALL OVER, I HAVE BEEN USED BY THIS DEVIL INCARNATE THAT CLAIM TO LOVE ME, SHE HAVE BEEN Bleep*ING AROUND, AND THE PREGNANCY WAS NOT MINE EITHER,.... I WAS JUST WONDERING SO ANNABEL OF ALL PEOPLE COULD DO THIS TO ME!!!, sad, I FELT WEAK, COLD AND SICK AT THAT MOMENT, I WISHED IT WAS ALL A DREAM, BUT ALAS IT WAS NOT......

the guy turn and ask me again if It is true that i am dating Annabel?, well having dawn on me that i have been betrayed by this daughter of eve, and looking accross to behold the fierce looking and two scary group of guys he came along with, fearing for my life I looked at him and told him we( I and Annabel ) ARE NOT DATING, we are just office colleague just as she had told him.

Even though he was not satisfied with my response, he warned me sternly to stay away from annabel if I want to live long, with grief in my heart and pains of betrayal, I arose from my seat,trembling greatly,my two legs were shaky and i could barely hold my body frame upright, sad, that was how I left that house for good with the pains of been humiliated, betrayed and stab in the back by this female gender i claim to love. sad sad sad

When I arrived home and lay down on my bed with tears in my eyes, with the feeling of humiliation and grief,I noticed a text message entered my phone.......

i opened the message, and it was from annabel, this daughter of eve again....... In the message ; " She claim to be dissapointed in me for allowing that guy slap and hit her in my presence without defending her, that yes she had an affair with the guy...but she can swear that the pregnancy belongs to me not him, and that she never loved the guy, she only lied to him that the pregnancy is his, so she could eat(chop) his money, since his dad is richsad, and when she wanted calling off there friendship with him, he threathened to kill her, she later find out that he is a cul**st that was why she was scared of leaving..... that I should please forgive her and forget about the guy, sad
[/b]
WELL I CANNOT BE FOOLED TWICE, I SIMPLY TOLD HER TO Bleep OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE....

Re: One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married by Simplelion: 3:55am On Jun 06, 2022
Hmmmm.....the more you look, these daughters of eve are something else.....one bastard like that use
my money to abort for another guy twice oo!!! Not one's, the thunder that'll fire her is still doing press up

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married by Divay22(f): 4:09am On Jun 06, 2022
Omo!
I don't even know what to say anymore...
Re: One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married by nokspos: 7:15am On Jun 06, 2022
i don't wish for this, but i would have shown her the dna test, he would have claimed the children, its better than adoption, then marry a second wife .
Re: One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married by Hannover(m): 7:33am On Jun 06, 2022
Johnycastro18:

Damn WTF!!! This is a very sad experience.

4 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married by Hannover(m): 7:35am On Jun 06, 2022
Simplelion:
Hmmmm.....the more you look, these daughters of eve are something else.....one bastard like that use
my money to abort for another guy twice oo!!! Not one's, the thunder that'll fire her is still doing press up

Oboy seriously

1 Like

Re: One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married by Mcslize: 8:00am On Jun 06, 2022
TMTR:
Don't be like Ab undecided angry

Give a lady money, she will cheat cuz of s*x, give her good s*x, she will cheat cuz of money.

I blame men that love women foolishly.

7 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married by Divoc19(f): 8:44am On Jun 06, 2022
cry I wish I know him

Mcslize:

Give a lady money, she will cheat cuz of s*x, give her good s*x, she will cheat cuz of money.

I blame men that love women foolishly.

True though. There is no love out there only lust and benefits

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married by SporaD8: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2022
nokspos:
i don't wish for this, but i would have shown her the dna test, he would have claimed the children, its better than adoption, then marry a second wife .
They murdered his children; in retaliation, he should help raise theirs!
You seems to be missing the whole point of solemnization of matrimony - the Op did not engage the service of a babymama.
Listen, The Only reward of being in marriage for a man is the assurance that the woman is preserving his BLOODLINE!
Woman should know that paternity fraud to a man means - you made him a mere pawn in his own game of Life, striped him, used him, fooled him and killed him; just yet not buried!
What type of a woman will do all these to a man she claims to love for years if not the progenitor of the serpent himself?!!!

7 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married by oneman11(m): 10:53am On Jun 06, 2022
ExtremeDot:
You came into this world alone.

She came into this world alone as well.

In the later stage of Una life, Una paths crossed.

Being humans, Una brian secrets Oxytocin(love hormone) and you say you dun fall in love. grin

Now ask yourself this; how can a woman who is not your mother nor your sister love you unconditionally?

It's all survival.

You reading this, yes, you! You still won't listen! Why?
Because you're ignorant, and a slave to Konji.
Nice quote I hope others learn from boss AB

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married by anonymuz(m): 11:09am On Jun 06, 2022
Johnycastro18:
Some years back I would have normally took such stories written here as been fictitious and a make believe story....

But with my experience in the hand's of one of this daughter's of eve recently, I must admit that they is nothing more evil that this daughters of eve can't do and even worse. sad

If I begin to narrate my story on how I was betrayed, and what I went through in the hands of this female gender ehnnn....

MODIFIED; for those asking about what happened......

is a rather sad experience, but I would narrate it for the seek of other simp like me in the house... sad

I was dating this lady Annabel( not real name, *for obvious reason won't use the real name) as far back as 2015 I had plans on marrying her, she was the girl of my dream( or so I taught) sad she was beautiful and hardworking and what more.. she was from the same place with me, same tribe, whenever she comes over to my side and see the whole room messed up or dirty she would not hesitate to start cleaning,mopping and tidying up the room and surroundings, as well as packing the clothes to the laundry even without mentioning....hmmmm I taught I have finally seen a wife material, alas I never knew what was about to hit me sad sad

Anyway after about 4 or 5 minutes or so....she returned back to the room feeling uncomfortable and she told me that someone was outside the house, that he want to see me , I asked her who is it, but she was feeling uneasy and uncomfortable, well I stood up and followed her outside all thesame

Nasoh this guy take turn look me, come the ask me say "i know say annabel nah him babe bah?, I answered "No, I don't know"..... he said OK, he now told me that he is her boyfriend her guy and the father of her unborn baby,( immediately i turn and look at her, and she bend her head shamefully sad......hmmmm) that he has been receiving information of me coming to her house frequently and he has asked her who I am to her and she told him that I am her colleague at work sad, and that, that was the reason he never took me serious....but of recent he has been suspecting us of dating, he now asked me if I have anything to do with her, if it is true that we are dating and there is something between us,? i was about answering the question when she (Annabel ) tried to interrupt and stop me....without warning this guy just landed her a dirty slap and ask her to keep quiet, that she is a fucki*ng cheat, she have been cheating on him, after all he had done for her, spend all his money on her and so on and so forth, that she don't know who he is, that if she think she can be pregnant with his child and be sleeping around, that he would deal with her and report her to her parents and so n and so forth...........

I ONLY SAT THERE AND BEND MY HEAD TO THE GROUND, LISTENING TO THE TWO OF THEM ARGUE AND TALK, SHE NIETHER DENIED ALL WHAT HE WAS SAYING, SO IT WAS TRUE AFTER ALL sad.....AT THAT POINT I KNEW IT WAS ALL OVER, I HAVE BEEN USED BY THIS DEVIL INCARNATE THAT CLAIM TO LOVE ME, SHE HAVE BEEN Bleep*ING AROUND, AND THE PREGNANCY WAS NOT MINE EITHER,.... I WAS JUST WONDERING SO ANNABEL OF ALL PEOPLE COULD DO THIS TO ME! sad I FELT WEAK, COLD AND SICK AT THAT MOMENT, I WISHED IT WAS ALL A DREAM, BUT ALAS IT WAS NOT......

Even though he was not satisfied with my response, he warned me sternly to stay away from annabel if I want to live long, with grief in my heart and pains of betrayal, I arose from my seat,trembling greatly,my two legs were shaky and i could barely hold my body frame upright, that was how I left that house for good with the pains of been humiliated, betrayed and stab in the back by this female gender i claim to love. sad sad

i opened the message, and it was from annabel, this daughter of eve again....... In the message ; " She claim to be dissapointed in me for allowing that guy slap and hit her in my presence without defending her, that yes she had an affair with the guy...but she can swear that the pregnancy belongs to me not him, and that she never loved the guy, she only lied to him that the pregnancy is his, so she could eat(chop) his money, since his dad is rich, sad and when she wanted calling off there friendship with him, he threathened to kill her, she later find out that he is a cul**st that was why she was scared of leaving..... that I should please forgive her and forget about the guy, sad

WELL I CANNOT BE FOOLED TWICE, I SIMPLY TOLD HER TO Bleep OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE
we got served breakfast same year. Same story to some extent. Mine was actually dating three of us eventually didn't marry all of us. Went for a yoruba guy that she'd always said she cant marry. Since then,I never tried dating. In fact if I'm ready for a woman not for marriage of, it will be one of those evening newspaper...lol

4 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married by Jack005(m): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2022
Johnycastro18:

Danm! What a terrible experience.. Are you in a new relationship currently? Or have you given up totally on relationships?
Re: One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married by SenatePresdo(m): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2022
Johnycastro18:

If I begin to narrate my story on how I was betrayed, and what I went through in the hands of this female gender ehnnn....

MODIFIED; for those asking about what happened......

is a rather sad experience, but I would narrate it for the seek of other simp like me in the house... sad

I was dating this lady Annabel( not real name, *for obvious reason won't use the real name) as far back as 2015 I had plans on marrying her, she was the girl of my dream( or so I taught) sad she was beautiful and hardworking and what more.. she was from the same place with me, same tribe, whenever she comes over to my side and see the whole room messed up or dirty she would not hesitate to start cleaning,mopping and tidying up the room and surroundings, as well as packing the clothes to the laundry even without mentioning....hmmmm I taught I have finally seen a wife material, alas I never knew what was about to hit me sad sad

Anyway after about 4 or 5 minutes or so....she returned back to the room feeling uncomfortable and she told me that someone was outside the house, that he want to see me , I asked her who is it, but she was feeling uneasy and uncomfortable, well I stood up and followed her outside all thesame

Nasoh this guy take turn look me, come the ask me say "i know say annabel nah him babe bah?, I answered "No, I don't know"..... he said OK, he now told me that he is her boyfriend her guy and the father of her unborn baby,( immediately i turn and look at her, and she bend her head shamefully sad......hmmmm) that he has been receiving information of me coming to her house frequently and he has asked her who I am to her and she told him that I am her colleague at work sad, and that, that was the reason he never took me serious....but of recent he has been suspecting us of dating, he now asked me if I have anything to do with her, if it is true that we are dating and there is something between us,? i was about answering the question when she (Annabel ) tried to interrupt and stop me....without warning this guy just landed her a dirty slap and ask her to keep quiet, that she is a fucki*ng cheat, she have been cheating on him, after all he had done for her, spend all his money on her and so on and so forth, that she don't know who he is, that if she think she can be pregnant with his child and be sleeping around, that he would deal with her and report her to her parents and so n and so forth...........

I ONLY SAT THERE AND BEND MY HEAD TO THE GROUND, LISTENING TO THE TWO OF THEM ARGUE AND TALK, SHE NIETHER DENIED ALL WHAT HE WAS SAYING, SO IT WAS TRUE AFTER ALL sad.....AT THAT POINT I KNEW IT WAS ALL OVER, I HAVE BEEN USED BY THIS DEVIL INCARNATE THAT CLAIM TO LOVE ME, SHE HAVE BEEN Bleep*ING AROUND, AND THE PREGNANCY WAS NOT MINE EITHER,.... I WAS JUST WONDERING SO ANNABEL OF ALL PEOPLE COULD DO THIS TO ME! sad I FELT WEAK, COLD AND SICK AT THAT MOMENT, I WISHED IT WAS ALL A DREAM, BUT ALAS IT WAS NOT......

Even though he was not satisfied with my response, he warned me sternly to stay away from annabel if I want to live long, with grief in my heart and pains of betrayal, I arose from my seat,trembling greatly,my two legs were shaky and i could barely hold my body frame upright, that was how I left that house for good with the pains of been humiliated, betrayed and stab in the back by this female gender i claim to love. sad sad

i opened the message, and it was from annabel, this daughter of eve again....... In the message ; " She claim to be dissapointed in me for allowing that guy slap and hit her in my presence without defending her, that yes she had an affair with the guy...but she can swear that the pregnancy belongs to me not him, and that she never loved the guy, she only lied to him that the pregnancy is his, so she could eat(chop) his money, since his dad is rich, sad and when she wanted calling off there friendship with him, he threathened to kill her, she later find out that he is a cul**st that was why she was scared of leaving..... that I should please forgive her and forget about the guy, sad

WELL I CANNOT BE FOOLED TWICE, I SIMPLY TOLD HER TO Bleep OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE

This is touching.

What have men not seen in the hands of these betrayers.

Hope she has finally married the guy.
Re: One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married by nokspos: 11:25am On Jun 06, 2022
bro i agree with you , but the deed has been done, i've lived my life to always accept my fate and think of the best solution. He would have pretended like the child is his then divorce the woman then take the secrete to the grave. Africans don't believe in adoption , that's our number one problem. he would have just picture the children in an if case of adoption.

this would have saved is father from having stroke , and he would still be their father forever.

SporaD8:

They murdered his children; in retaliation, he should help raise theirs!
You seems to be missing the whole point of solemnization of matrimony - the Op did not engage the service of a babymama.
Listen, The Only reward of being in marriage for a man is the assurance that the woman is preserving his BLOODLINE!
Woman should know that paternity fraud to a man means - you made him a mere pawn in his own game of Life, striped him, used him, fooled him and killed him; just yet not buried!
What type of a woman will do all these to a man she claims to love for years if not the progenitor of the serpent himself?!!!
Re: One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married by Paulianfa(m): 11:27am On Jun 06, 2022
Bob Marley chop knuckle...
Nooo woman no cry...

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married by JovialJune(f): 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Okorosemeka:
it is whomsoever that believeth that a woman is flawless without fault is whom I am sorry for,you need an open mind to live with women of nowadays,as for me I have already found out that taming pussy is a futile action that does not even warrant my attention,pussy is a wild animal that can never be tamed no matter how loving,rich or handsome you are,a cheating woman does not necessarily means she does not love her husband,to some people cheating is a reflex action like blinking or urinating,they don't regard it as anything.

The bolded is gold, and what makes it more spectacularly gold is that this comment is coming from a man, meaning all the rants about women attaching emotions to sex is actually very false, meaning women can cheat and still love their husband, so now we can all agree that not only men are polygamous in nature, women are also polyandrous in nature, so it is actually a full circle and running over, really nice.

@Op AB pele ehn....life gives us gbas gbos when we least expected, be AWALT in peace or you can go full blown MONK MODE, your problem, humans will continue to move on and exist as usual.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married by bukola89(f): 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hmmmmm...
Re: One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married by Johnycastro18: 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
SenatePresdo:

This is touching.

What have men not seen in the hands of these betrayers.

Hope she has finally married the guy.
no, the last time I heard about her from a close friend, she narrated to me how she(annabel) later pack her bags and went to the guys house to stay, the guy turn her to his punching bag, beating her constantly and mercilessly, the last time I heard about her, that they are no longer together....I care less anyway
Re: One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married by Johnycastro18: 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jack005:
Danm! What a terrible experience.. Are you in a new relationship currently? Or have you given up totally on relationships?
no man, I can't give up on relationship because of the action's of one daughter of eve, life must move on....it is all in the past now....I only find it difficult to trust any lady this day's despite there genuine love shown to me, just been conscious of my past.
Re: One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married by Littlechild(m): 1:42am On Jun 07, 2022
Johnycastro18. Many times I have asked. God, how did you create woman?

I have asked this question again and again, because of what I have seen with my eyes. I have narated and shared many different stories concerning woman, especially Nigeria women from my own painful experience.

I remember I once open a thread here; titled, women are more of bad than good. Many here on this forum cast stone at me because they have no idea of what I have been through in the hands of this wicked gender called woman.

This daughters of eve can become so bad and destructive. They will slowly damage your life and turn your beautiful world upside down.

TMTR. I re-read the story again and again and I understood what Ab must have felt. I almost bursted with emotion as I read both of your stories which also reminded me of what happened to my elder brother. His is life never remain the same again.

I, myself have concluded that as long as I walk on this nigeria soil, I will not marry and will die childless. I will heavily consider conjugal marriage partner with a white woman for the sake of having children.

Being with a western woman will enable me to put my past experience aside. No matter the wrongs a western woman will do to me, it will not be as bad compare to what I went through in the hands of Nigeria women.

MY WISH: I just hope the Ab guui will find joy once more again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married by Viganti(m): 5:48am On Jun 07, 2022
Nigerian girls are useless , all of them

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married by Littlechild(m): 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
TMTR / Johnycastro18

The link below convey the story of what happened to my elder brother. Although I still blame him over his foolishness. He was a simple man.

https://www.nairaland.com/6624727/what-happened-elder-brother

1 Like

Re: One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married by pansophist(m): 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
When you thought you've heard it all, another story like this will just come and shift the goalpost forward. cry

Why are some women wicked like this? How can you do a human this and still eat, laugh, and jolly with them like say everything normal? You no get conscience ni?

And one idiot somewhere said that ''there is absolutely no reason to hit a woman''? I am not saying you should hit a woman, but is this not a valid reason if you wanna? Like a heavyweight slap that turns the eye red and make am look like an overripe agbalumo? shocked

Respect to this man, he try. Some men go just commit suicide, making their tragedy worse. Truly like she said, they do not deserve him. Every country should behave like Jamaica, to make DNA tests mandatory at birth, before adding the father on the birth certificate, to avoid bone-breaking stories like this.

Marriage, a place that should be filled with love, is now where good men go and get slaughtered by one innocent-looking woman. is it a coincidence problem like these are common in non-muslim countries? we might need to learn how Islam conducts marriages because they seem to never have these problems.

And the girls shouting ''carry me go my husband's house'' can't seem to understand why men are turning down marriage big time, since it is becoming a place of hell, instead of a place of bliss. Na the younger generations of tiktok I pity pass. I go look at my younger brother wey never reached ten years, and just feel sorry for him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
pansophist:
When you thought you've heard it all, another story like this will just come and shift the goalpost forward. cry

Why are some women wicked like this? How can you do a human this and still eat, laugh, and jolly with them like say everything normal? You no get conscience ni?

And one idiot somewhere said that ''there is absolutely no reason to hit a woman''? I am not saying you should hit a woman, but is this not a valid reason if you wanna? Like a heavyweight slap that turns the eye red? shocked

Respect to this man, he try. Some men go just commit suicide, making their tragedy worse. Truly like she said, they do not deserve him. Every country should behave like Jamaica, to make DNA tests mandatory at birth, before adding the father on the birth certificate, to avoid bone-breaking stories like this.

Marriage, a place that should be filled with love, is now where good men go and get slaughtered by one innocent-looking woman. is it a coincidence problem like these are common in non-muslim countries? we might need to learn how Islam conducts marriages because they seem to never have these problems.

And the girls shouting ''carry me go my husband's house'' can't seem to understand why men are turning down marriage big time, since it is becoming a place of hell, instead of a place of bliss. Na the younger generations of tiktok I pity pass I go look my younger brother wey never reach ten, and just feel sorry for him.

A lot of muslim girls are crazy cheats. If men start insisting on DNA test so many homes will crash.

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married by pansophist(m): 11:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

A lot of muslim girls are crazy cheats. If men start insisting on DNA test so many homes will crash.

It is about picking your poison. To either live in a sweet lie, or a painful truth. Well for me, I pick the latter, a painful truth. As the bible said, the truth shall set you free.

I will rather be at the bottom of the right mountain, than the zenith of the wrong one. Its heartbreaking I know, but I want the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Friends With Benefits / Ladies, Would You Do This? Guys, Your Reaction... / I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 205
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.