Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

How I Escaped Being A Step Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Escaped Being A Step Father (1641 Views)

Woman miraculously escaped being raped by an elephant: video / I Started Sleeping With My Step Father When I Caught My Mom With My Boyfriend / 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Escaped Being A Step Father by ElBenny(m): 7:36am On Jun 06, 2022
Back in 2019 as a final year student of the University, I had just one last, ultimate hurdle to cross; Undergraduate Project.

The courses were limited and so lectures were significantly less burdensome as opposed to other sessions prior to that time.

I had a pretty much amount of time within the weeks to go out, meet new people and catch some fun.

On one of the social hangouts, I met this girl, Lizzy. She was easy going and had same vibes like I did.

We got talking afterwards and increased the speed of our verbal and physical contact; it was the "talking phase" as we all know and call it.

So on one fateful evening, she invited me over to her house after about two dates (one at a fast food restaurant and the second at a soft bar).

We had series of chit-chats and laughter.

Her scent filled the air. Our heartbeats I could hear in the dead silence that was fair.

Immediately, her countenance changed.

She seemed bothered and fazed about something which I knew not of.

I inquired about what had gone wrong, but she stared at me and threw her face to the side like one who momentarily didn't acknowledge my presence.

After some mean minutes of my insisting, she grabbed me closer, grasped my two hands into her palm, looked at me with her newly-formed (manipulative of course) puppy eyes and said,

“Benny, baby, I am pregnant for my boyfriend, but it is you I want.”

Currents of shock ran through my spine after her words, that they plunged my face slowly to the side.

“Alaview (I love you) so much Ben...,” her voice echoed re-assuredly after she had re-positioned my face to hers with her fingers under my chin.

I was dumbstruck but firm and composed.

The two minutes silence that followed had me wallowing in my thoughts.

The decision was taken within; I stood up and left her house hurriedly without saying anything other than, “We'll talk later Lizzy.”

I raced down home and for days, I couldn't wrap my head around all that had taken place.

Of course, Lizzy called me a couple of times afterwards, but I ignored every single one of them.

Subsequently, I finished and defended my project, took my final exams and was officially a graduate without a thought of the person of Lizzy and everything that had transpired so far.

-------------------------------------------------
Today, 6th June 2022 (a perfect 3-year duration after I and Lizzy), I had an appointment at Choba and boarded a bus from Ada George Junction.

As soon as I stepped into the first row of the passenger seat and sat down, I was welcomed by a tap on my shoulder from the side.

I took a quick look at my left and boom, Lizzy!

She was quite frankly a shadow of all she was the last time I saw her.

She looked pretty much chubby in physique and darker in complexion. Her breasts were a little bit larger than they were (at least I could notice that).

I screamed when I saw her and gave her an affectionate side hug.

Ten seconds after we pulled off from the hug, (I don't know how I was blind all that long) I noticed a kid who sat on her lap.

"Benny, this is my son," she said after observing my close inquisitive gaze at the child.

"He is 3 years old," she continued.

"Wonderful! Is this the child you were pregnant with the last time ever we met?" I dominantly asked, never minding if it was an offensive question or not.

"Exactly. He's the one," Lizzy said with a gentle smile on her face.

"Oya let me carry him nau.." I requested and she obliged.

Just as I had made the child sit on my lap, Lizzy got a phone call. She picked up and was engrossed in the discussion which got longer.

I brought the boy closer to me, looked at him deeply into his eyes and said,

"So that's how you would have become my step-son today if I had said yes to your mother back then. Ehn?" Then I bursted out silently with an evil laughter.

I didn't care whether the child understood me or not, but I passed the message.

20 years from now, when the child turns 23, let him feel free to remember what I said today and inform his mother.

���

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Escaped Being A Step Father by wis3(m): 7:48am On Jun 06, 2022
this is funny.

4 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Being A Step Father by Elmojiid(m): 7:48am On Jun 06, 2022
Your wish and opinion
Re: How I Escaped Being A Step Father by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 06, 2022
ElBenny:
Back in 2019 as a final year student of the University, I had just one last, ultimate hurdle to cross; Undergraduate Project.

The courses were limited and so lectures were significantly less burdensome as opposed to other sessions prior to that time.

I had a pretty much amount of time within the weeks to go out, meet new people and catch some fun.

On one of the social hangouts, I met this girl, Lizzy. She was easy going and had same vibes like I did.

We got talking afterwards and increased the speed of our verbal and physical contact; it was the "talking phase" as we all know and call it.

So on one fateful evening, she invited me over to her house after about two dates (one at a fast food restaurant and the second at a soft bar).

Her scent filled the air. Our heartbeats I could hear in the dead silence that was fair.

I inquired about what had gone wrong, but she stared at me and threw her face to the side like one who momentarily didn't acknowledge my presence.

After some mean minutes of my insisting, she grabbed me closer, grasped my two hands into her palm, looked at me with her newly-formed (manipulative of course) puppy eyes and said,

Currents of shock ran through my spine after her words, that they plunged my face slowly to the side.

“Alaview (I love you) so much Ben...,” her voice echoed re-assuredly after she had re-positioned my face to hers with her fingers under my chin.

The decision was taken within; I stood up and left her house hurriedly without saying anything other than, “We'll talk later Lizzy.”

I raced down home and for days, I couldn't wrap my head around all that had taken place.

Of course, Lizzy called me a couple of times afterwards, but I ignored every single one of them.

Subsequently, I finished and defended my project, took my final exams and was officially a graduate without a thought of the person of Lizzy and everything that had transpired so far.

Today, 6th June 2022 (a perfect 3-year duration after I and Lizzy), I had an appointment at Choba and boarded a bus from Ada George Junction.

As soon as I stepped into the first row of the passenger seat and sat down, I was welcomed by a tap on my shoulder from the side.

She looked pretty much chubby in physique and darker in complexion. Her breasts were a little bit larger than they were (at least I could notice that).

Ten seconds after we pulled off from the hug, (I don't know how I was blind all that long) I noticed a kid who sat on her lap.

"Benny, this is my son," she said after observing my close inquisitive gaze at the child.

"Wonderful! Is this the child you were pregnant with the last time ever we met?" I dominantly asked, never minding if it was an offensive question or not.

Just as I had made the child sit on my lap, Lizzy got a phone call. She picked up and was engrossed in the discussion which got longer.

"So that's how you would have become my step-son today if I had said yes to your mother back then. Ehn?" Then I bursted out silently with an evil laughter.

20 years from now, when the child turns 23, let him feel free to remember what I said today and inform his mother.

���

Na wah for some girls o
Re: How I Escaped Being A Step Father by Konjiboii: 7:54am On Jun 06, 2022
Y'all play too much
Re: How I Escaped Being A Step Father by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 06, 2022
This is really funny grin...
Lizzy baby won carry responsibilities put you for head in the name of "I love you and it's you I want" grin what a load of crap grin...

The way our ladies will claim love when they want to put responsibilities on your head is just epic grin grin....

You love me, yet you're opening legs for another man, the one you claim not to love? What nonsense grin grin...

Please carry your yeye love and vamos jareh grin...

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Being A Step Father by jospepper(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2022
ElBenny:

���
This could be a joke or not or maybe an exaggeration but my feeling is that it is not wisdom to mock or make fun of that boy's situation.
If karma wants to deal you an ugly hand, you will live long just to one day discover yourself grovelling at the feet of that boy like Joseph's brothers.
It would have been better if you offered a silent word of prayer for them, for none of them did you wrong.

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Being A Step Father by mardis: 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
This is hilarious, wahala
Re: How I Escaped Being A Step Father by Medianna(f): 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
Wow.
What a life.
You need to grow up a lil bit abeg
Re: How I Escaped Being A Step Father by ExtremeDot: 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
You were smart.
Re: How I Escaped Being A Step Father by cavreek: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
U were not caring enough, so just to be ur brother's keeper u can not grin
U deserve a full chicken and a cold chilled green bottle to step it down
Re: How I Escaped Being A Step Father by Savedday: 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...
Re: How I Escaped Being A Step Father by FREEBNB: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
jospepper:
This could be a joke or not or maybe an exaggeration but my feeling is that it is not wisdom to mock or make fun of that boy's situation.
If karma wants to deal you an ugly hand, you will live long just to one day discover yourself grovelling at the feet of that boy like Joseph's brothers.
It would have been better if you offered a silent word of prayer for them, for none of them did you wrong.

guy rest u no wise. karma for that small thing. better wise up
Re: How I Escaped Being A Step Father by jospepper(m): 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
FREEBNB:

guy rest u no wise. karma for that small thing. better wise up
Na small shit dey spoil pant.

Re: How I Escaped Being A Step Father by InfinityFabric: 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
The total lack of self-awareness.
Re: How I Escaped Being A Step Father by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
you nack her at all?
Re: How I Escaped Being A Step Father by ElBenny(m): 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
Lol. No baba
Re: How I Escaped Being A Step Father by ElBenny(m): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
WickedPisa:
you nack her at all?
Lol no baba
Re: How I Escaped Being A Step Father by ElBenny(m): 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
Medianna:
Wow.
What a life.
You need to grow up a lil bit abeg

In what way did I act childish?
Re: How I Escaped Being A Step Father by ElBenny(m): 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
cavreek:
U were not caring enough, so just to be ur brother's keeper u can not grin
U deserve a full chicken and a cold chilled green bottle to step it down

Na beans be my Fave actually grin
Re: How I Escaped Being A Step Father by Medianna(f): 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
ElBenny:

In what way did I act childish?
Its not the baby fault he was born out of wedlock. Why disturb his peace

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone / #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Never Forget That WOMEN ARE USELESS Without You!! (Photo) / What I Plan To Do To My Current Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.