Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone (1639 Views)

What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? / What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? / Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by Astrokid911: 6:59am On Jul 02, 2022
What song and who do you attach the song to in your life anytime it plays
Re: Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by TONY042(m): 7:01am On Jul 02, 2022
Abdulkareem Eedris - Jaga Jaga

Buhari always come to mind.

7 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by Rexymania(m): 7:08am On Jul 02, 2022
Twice beaten once shy by 9ice reminds me of all those shity Nigerian girls

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by Benki003(m): 7:10am On Jul 02, 2022
Baby joeboy cool

Reminds me of my pure love for girls then
Re: Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by VirileNelly2420: 7:14am On Jul 02, 2022
"I like d way u're" by Darey.... my crush back in school. She was using d song as a caller tune. Most time I wish she doesn't pick d call quickly so as to allow me enjoy d song. cheesy
Re: Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by tayo60(f): 7:44am On Jul 02, 2022
Goodbye by Celine Dion
Reminds me of my late mum cry cry cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by germaphobe(m): 8:16am On Jul 02, 2022
My playlist is really messed up cus i have the favorite song of everyone that i consider(once considered) important.

bruno mars=when i was your man and j.cole=lost ones
these two can and will always get me in my feelings

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by Cypress042(m): 8:20am On Jul 02, 2022
Osita Osadebe_ Onuigbo
cool

Damn, my grand father never failed to dime and whine waist whenever this song is been played on Radios cheesy

R.I.P to him though

So whenever i hear that song, you already know grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by SmartPolician: 8:44am On Jul 02, 2022
Love my baby - WizKid

That song reminds me of my varsity sweetheart.

How that relationship ended remains a mystery. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by Dekadet(m): 8:45am On Jul 02, 2022
6,8,12 by Brian Mcnight - mehn i still miss her

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 02, 2022
Somebody that I used to know- Gotye...

I remember some one I knew here...

4 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by blinking001(m): 8:58am On Jul 02, 2022
Song: speechless
Reminds me of Michael Jackson

6 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by Marveaux(m): 9:10am On Jul 02, 2022
Memories....reminds me of my late Dad cry
Re: Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by Kollins11: 10:38am On Jul 02, 2022
Zule Zoo - kerewa

That song reminds me of the first day I fvcked someone's wife.

Mummy Emma, I wish I could taste your KUKUNASE again.
Re: Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by Nonexisting: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2022
Move bitch by Ludacris and Mystikal. Reminds me of every single vaginarian I've fuccked. No time to waste time.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by JoeRizzla(m): 11:39am On Jul 02, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by Astrokid911: 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
Bitches love me
By lil wayne ft future and drake
This song reminds me of my childhood friend who died in 2017. We know the song from head to toe, i always sing future’s part because of my deep voice cry
Sonupe Adeoye
I swear na grave yard get the best people for this life.

I still see him in my dreams from time to time
He gives me some advice
But he never smiles or laughs in the dream even when there is need to laugh

I guess it is true that ghosts don’t laugh

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by MisterKennedy(m): 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
tayo60:
Goodbye by Celine Dion

Hi Tayo

Happy weekend to you dear
Re: Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by tayo60(f): 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Bitches love me
By lil wayne ft future and drake
This song reminds me of my childhood friend who died in 2017. We know the song from head to toe, i always sing future’s part because of my deep voice cry
Sonupe Adeoye
I swear na grave yard get the best people for this life.

I still see him in my dreams from time to time
He gives me some advice
But he never smiles or laughs in the dream even when there is need to laugh

I guess it is true that ghosts don’t laugh

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
It shows he is not happy where he is.
Re: Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by tayo60(f): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Hi Tayo

Happy weekend to you dear
Hi but I no know Mr Kennedy o
Re: Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
tayo60:
It shows he is not happy where he is.
Maybe, maybe not. But I don’t think so, everyone who saw ghosts in their dreams or in real life always made emphasis on their straight or frowned face.
Re: Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by Twoclans(f): 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
Hello by Adele and Ghost by Justin Bieber.

Reminds me of the LOML.
Re: Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by obinna58(m): 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
Songs reminds me about awesome pasts, the early days of different struggles
I miss some places far
I miss some long old days
Kid memories, the little things we valued so much
How simple we wanted things to be

Ebola days
Lockdown vibes
Endsars vibes
Found a beautiful girl with great vibes but life had other plans for me

That's why I have my JBL,
Generally life is awesome experience

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by MisterKennedy(m): 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
tayo60:
Hi but I no know Mr Kennedy o
Ummmm, yeah, we're just chatting for the very first time.

How're you doing dear.

Happy new week to you dear.
Re: Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by Karmaisme(m): 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Maybe, maybe not. But I don’t think so, everyone who saw ghosts in their dreams or in real life always made emphasis on their straight or frowned face.

You are 100% correct.
Re: Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by charlesdinho7(m): 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
there is this psquare song which goes thus' say your love no de lie, say your feelings no de lie`. any time this song comes on, i used to remember the first girl back in secondary school that professed love to me. mehn, she was really head over heels about me. las las she don marry born 2 children for someone
Re: Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
tayo60:
Goodbye by Celine Dion
so sorry

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
I'd be a good soldier and die at my post.... Sing, I don't know who sang it, but it's a hymn and it was sung at my late dad's funeral, very painful

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by 40fy: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
bukky1994:
I'd be a good soldier and die at my post.... Sing, I don't know who sang it, but it's a hymn and it was sung at my late dad's funeral, very painful

**Sorry man!! Was he a good father??

Re: Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by Medianna(f): 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
bukky1994:
'It pays to serve Jesus' one of my best hymn
You no dey go Church.
By the way sorry for your loss
Re: Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
40fy:

**Sorry man!! Was he a good father??

very good man, his death was sudden, he wasn't sick nothing at all, I just received a call that we've lost him, he was buried march this year, a good Christian and successful

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread) / Look What Female Validation Did To My Guy / How I Spent Three Days In Police Cell At Auchi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.