Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner (14329 Views)

Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. / The Mistake Many Young Ladies Are Making. True Or False? / Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner by Benee1000(m): 12:11am On Jul 18, 2022
kingviny:

Excellent write-up OP, you deserve a Nobel laureate in womanology lol.

But I have some questions for you.

Thanks for your kind words.

These are some really good questions.
I'll try to answer the best way I can.

1. How can a financially struggling but promising young man package himself to be of "high value" when he has no means of doing so?

The term 'high value' is very subjective.

However, Women interpret it from 3 different angles which are, physical, financial and social.

Any man who is very endowed in all three of the above stated angles, with respect to other men in the same environment, will be seen as the highest value male to women in that same environment.

However, when it comes to pure sexual attraction, for women, it is mainly connected to the physical attributes of a man. That is, how fit and sexy he looks, and how he carries himself.

When it comes to marriage, for women, it is mainly about a man's social class and financial capacity, or the prospect of achievement of these two.

A whole lot of things can be written to explain how a man can make himself high value to women but here's what I usually advice men;

There's no need to worry yourself about how and why a woman finds you high value.
Just try to be the best version of yourself and be happy.
No matter how you are as a man, there's always a lady or ladies around you somewhere somehow who genuinely likes you and will find you high value to her.
These are the ladies you should look out for.
Why they find you sexually attractive is anyone's guess, and I doubt such ladies would even know why, but it's usually more about your physical attributes which they somehow find appealing to them, and this varies greatly among women.
There's no need to live a fake life or live beyond your financial means to become attractive to women.
If the women showing you greenlight are not your spec, then invest in and upgrade yourself physically and socially. This will broaden the pool of women who will find you attractive.
More money only attracts more prostitutes to you, and will make finding women with genuine desire for you more difficult.

2. Most men of integrity and honesty are termed boring and un-romantic by most ladies , how can this be reversed so that the good guys would not be missing out on their desires when it is time to settle down.

Unfortunately, this cannot be reversed as women will always be women. They're creatures of emotion and will always respond to whatever triggers that emotion. They don't follow reason or logic like men.

The phenomenon of good and bad is based on logic for men, but for women, it's based on how she feels.
If something makes her feel good, then it's right, even if it's logically wrong. if something makes her feel bad, then it's wrong, even if it's logically right.

Women, like children, always want to feel excited, happy and loved, without the burden of being responsible for the provision of such happy feelings, and will easily follow any man who can provide such for them irrespective of his morality, honesty or integrity.

So, Instead of banking on women to be logical and follow good men because they're good, good men should learn to be and do those things which women are naturally drawn to, and the women will respond accordingly.

Women are loyal to their emotions and not men, whether he's good or bad.
Only Very few women can understand the logic of good and bad. Don put your hopes in finding one.

Instead, If you know that women like exciting men, then be an exciting man, and they will follow you whether you're good or bad.
If women like confident men, then be a confident man.
If women like sexy men, then be a sexy man.
If women like men that are good in bed, then be that man.
Don't rely on them to make logically or morally right decisions. They're only loyal to emotions and will follow who can trigger them.
Good men should Learn to trigger them.

Knowing about female nature and what they respond to is a necessity for men.
The art of doing and saying things to make a woman respond in a particular way is a skill all men should learn.
Men who are called players are just men who are naturally skillful in stimulating certain emotions in women, and apply it to multiple women, for their selfish reasons.
Women may hate players but can't resist them because they're loyal to their emotions, and these players know how to trigger them.

Women know if a man is lying to them, or deceiving them. They can smell lies far better than men, because they're expert liars themselves, but they don't mind mind and would play along, as long as what that man is saying to them makes them feel good or happy.
Women would hate the truth if it makes them feel bad, and would love being lied to if makes them feel good or happy.

Here's an example of female nature and how leverage it, for good guys that are unaware.

Female nature:
Women are like children, only just sexually aware, and more manipulative. They respond to emotional triggers the same way.
To handle women, treat them like children.

Interpretation:
Children are naturally attracted to or like people who play with them, buy them gifts, and easily open up to people who are non judgemental and friendly.
However, play with them too much and they get too comfortable around you, your presence starts to loose value to them, starts feeling entitled to your gifts and demand for them, and may start disrespecting you.
Withdraw your attention and gifts from these children and give to their friends, and they'd start getting jealous and try to come around you to win you back, will be willing to be of good behavior and do anything you want them to do just so they don't miss out on your attention and gifts.

Leverage (application on women)

Be friendly, provide fun, be non-judgemental to women, and occasionally get them surprise gifts, and they'd naturally find you interesting, start liking you, start coming around you to play with them, and be comfortable around you.
if you're physically ok, they may start getting sexually attracted to you.
Just like children, they don't really care if you are good or bad, as long as they're happy and comfortable around you.

But Suddenly withdraw your attention from them and give to other ladies around them especially their friends, and like children, they'd start getting jealous, start chasing you to regain your attention and would be willing to do anything to get you back, even with sex.

Things like honesty or integrity which doesn't matter to children in determining whether to like a person or not, don't also matter to women.

Also, marriage doesn't stop women from being women (children at heart). It only makes them older children who takes care of their younger children after childbirth.

3. Are there some ladies who can invest their money and time into a man just for joint business purposes and not love that man emotionally?

Yes, although not common.

4. Is it wise for ladies to love based on feeling mainly? Pls advise them appropriately.

A Woman's love is based solely on feelings. You can't advise a woman on who to fall in love with.
Desire is spontaneous, not negotiated.

13 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner by kingviny: 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
Thanks for your insightful answers.

But do you not think you are stereotyping women, do they all fall into your assertions?

Why do some ladies still stick to men who don't make them feel good... Yet, they would still say they love him bla bla bla?

In my opinion, you have just described a materialistic woman. Is family and society not also responsible for turning our women into this? Poverty playing a big role.

I want to believe that Genuine women are still out there. They might be few, but they are out there. And he who finds such, is indeed Fortunate for he would definitely obtain favour from the Lord. The materialists cannot channel the blessings purely.

We really need to work on our women for if we get this right, we would get our family and society right.

Only then can we have the right offspring to provide leadership to lead the country to her promise land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner by josephevergreen(m): 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
Interesting

1 Like

Re: The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner by Maverick777: 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
josephevergreen:
Interesting
How such a post didn't make frontpage is just beyond me!
OP, pls send me your bitcoin wallet ASAP.

1 Like

Re: The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner by Benee1000(m): 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
kingviny:

But do you not think you are stereotyping women, do they all fall into your assertions?

The word stereotype just means characterization based on observed traits or features.
There's nothing wrong in stereotyping women if an overwhelming majority of them display the same features or traits that defines the stereotype.
Yes, there might be exceptions, but exceptions are proof that a pattern or rule exist, which the majority follow.
This is how scientific or social theories are made. There's hardly any theory based on the absolute whole, but rather on absolute majority.
Many People associate words like stereotype, sexism, etc with negative meanings, because they focus on the exceptions, and they expect that if the absolute whole don't follow a pattern due to exceptions, then the pattern does not exist or is not true.
They're just trying to deny a reality determined by careful observation. However, experience is an excellent but cold hearted teacher.

Why do some ladies still stick to men who don't make them feel good... Yet, they would still say they love him bla bla bla?

Sex, especially good sex, can get women emotionally attached to men. Especially men that disvirgined them and men she's sexually attracted to.
It has to do with an hormone called oxytocin, released during sex. You can Google about it.

Also, for financial benefits.

In my opinion, you have just described a materialistic woman. Is family and society not also responsible for turning our women into this? Poverty playing a big role.

Every woman is materialistic by default. It takes some level of self discipline, training and restrictions for them to control it, because It is a natural instinct.
Every woman wants good things, how far each is willing to go to get it, is what differentiates them.

Family, religion, culture and society, are the institutions that restrict women in how far they can go in getting these good things.

However, civilization and individualism have weakened these institutions, and given women too much freedom, which is why a lot of women have gone haywire in their desire and quest for good things, which they mostly get from men through sex.

It's not about poverty, because even rich women still prostitute themselves, neither do the poor ones stop desiring for more after getting these material things.
It is a natural instinct.

I want to believe that Genuine women are still out there. They might be few, but they are out there. And he who finds such, is indeed Fortune for he would definitely obtain favour from the Lord. The materialists cannot channel the blessings purely.

Any woman can have genuine feelings for a man. He just has to be naturally chosen by her. What made her have genuine feelings for that man is anyone's guess.
A woman could be excessively materialistic, badly behaved, uncouth, lazy, etc to other men, but for that man she has genuine feelings for, she can become everything that man wants her to be.

A man who can find a woman that has genuine feelings for him is considered lucky. This is what the Bible meant by saying he that finds a wife hath found a good thing and obtains favor...Prov 18: 22.

Note the Bible didn't say he that marries a woman, because it is not marriage that makes a woman a wife .
Otherwise, finding a wife would've meant that men should look for women that are already married, if marriage is what makes a woman a wife.

It is a woman's genuine desire for a man that makes her a wife to him, because she can do anything to make that man happy and his life easy.
This is what the Bible describes as help meet.
A woman with genuine desire for a man automatically becomes a help meet (wife) to him without marriage.
Marriage is what makes her his wife.

Having someone that makes your life easy is what the Bible mean as a good thing,

Also notice that the word 'obtain' in that passage is used as an immediate past tense and not a future tense.

Obtained - past tense
Obtains - immediate past tense
Obtain - present tense
Obtaining - present continuous tense
Will-obtain - future tense

It therefore means that a man is already favored by God just by finding a wife (woman with genuine desire for him), because it's rare, and not that he will receive favor because he married a woman.

This is one of the most misinterpreted passage of the Bible to make men jump into marriage because they want to receive favor from God.

Men need to learn to find a wife to marry and not marry a woman to make her a wife.
It is not just good character that makes a woman a wife material, it starts with genuine sexual attraction.

We really need to work on our women for if we get this right, we would get our family and society right.

True but I believe the main work should be on educating our young men, to make the right choices.
Men are the ones who create the systems. Women just simply fit in and leverage it for their own benefits.
Men are the ones who reduced their standard for women eligibility for marriage from godly virgins, to sluts, then to prostitutes, then to single mothers, and now to divorced feminists.
Women simply took advantage by eating their cake and having it, while their standard for men have largely remained the same, 'marrying only men who can provide'.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner by kingviny: 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
[quote author=Benee1000 post=114855772][/quote]

Great job with your sound responses OP.

However, what I feel you are advocating is for men to be more materialistic to be able to win over their cherished trophies, in this case ... Ladies.

In my humble opinion and submission, that's not the way forward.

You see, there is a gift given more to women than men by God. It is called INTUITION.

This gift is still very much available with noble women while it is stifled with materialistic women.

Materialistic women choose their men thru this cycle : Sight - Sound - Feel : meaning they need to like what they are seeing of the man , they need to like what he is saying and when he makes them speak in tongues in bed, they then would so feel him that they would then profess their love to him and be glued.
Everything is based on the physical senses.

But we are more than physical beings.

The real person , his persona is often misread hence the several heartbreaks and divorces.

But the Intuitive woman can see beyond these. She can see the core of her suitor. She can smell a scammer and a saint . She can see his future . And as a gift from God, she would choose and mould the man to fulfill his destiny while also attracting and birthing noble children for him.

It is then that the man's physical value shines . No man is ugly or poor if he is healthy and hardworking. All he needs is a good woman who can pray him to success , feed him to stupor lol, give him peace and great love making and that's all a man needs to ignite the zeal in him to love and provide abundantly for his queen and offspring. This labour of love would naturally propel him to greatness. That's the favour a good woman brings into the life of her man.

That's how important women are!

The education should start with women. They must be made to know that materialism makes them un-womanly. It short changes them in the long run. And they would have case to answer with God for it is a failure on their part. They are to be the example to men, not an object of pleasure and show off.

When women stand aright, men would unconsciously adjust to meet their requirements.

When a boy who sags about wants to go and visit a noble female friend, what do you think he would always do to his mode of dressing ?

You have observed correctly OP but this decline should not be the norm. It is a sickness in womanhood of this current time. It is the foundation of sin on earth.

4 Likes

Re: The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner by Benee1000(m): 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
kingviny:

However, what I feel you are advocating is for men to be more materialistic to be able to win over their cherished trophies, in this case ... Ladies.

Pls try and reread my responses to your questions, especially the one above to really understand what I mean.
The opposite of what you said above is what I tried to explain to you.

But the Intuitive woman can see beyond these. She can see the core of her suitor. She can smell a scammer and a saint . She can see his future . And as a gift from God, she would chose and mould the man to fulfill his destiny while also attracting and birthing noble children for him.

What you said above is true, particularly of godly women, but this is when she's thinking about marriage.
Marriage for women is a logical decision mostly based on the man's financial and social prospect and his character or morality.
This is why they marry good men who are ready but will sleep around with who they're sexually attracted to if they're not sexually disciplined.

When it comes to who she's sexually attracted to, it is a totally different story, because it is mainly physical and not financial or moral.

It is then that the man's physical value shines . No man is ugly or poor if he is healthy and hardworking. All he needs is a good woman who can pray him to success , feed him to stupor lol, give him peace and great love making and that's all a man needs to ignite the zeal in him to love

The thing you wrote above is the exact mistake the article tries to warn men about.

Sexual attraction from the woman should come first, before her other good qualities are considered.
If not, that phrase I bolded above will be a mirage. Especially if the man later faces financial difficulties.

Maybe you're thinking that because a lady is a good godly woman, she would continue having sex with a man she had no sexual attraction for after childbirth or when that man can no longer or sufficiently provide because she's married to him, then you have no idea what many men are silently enduring in their marriages.

Godly women are first females, before their religious beliefs.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner by Benee1000(m): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
Maverick777:

Wow! Thanks. But I'm sorry I don't have a Bitcoin wallet.

However, if you want to show an appreciation for my post, I will message you on a dead thread my details.
Thanks
Re: The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner by CBDC: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
Maverick777:

Hey boss bless you boy too cry
Here is my BTC
3MG6RTdYsBoaXZKBRqHkNfvH2LzajZ9qmZ
Re: The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner by Nyascobar1414: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
Maverick777:
How such a post didn't make frontpage is just beyond me! OP, pls send me your bitcoin wallet ASAP.
sir, pls do you have data to spare?

1 Like

Re: The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner by kingviny: 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
The submission to man that was advocated in the Bible is actually selfless service and not submission in the slavish sense.

Selfless service is absolute giving of one's totality without expecting anything in return and this is the antidote to materialism plaguing not just women but men too.

It is this age of liberty powered by Lucifer that has caused this decline.

Crazy hot sex is different from deep, fulfilling and rewarding love making.

The women you described above, unfortunately in the majority only feel lustfully fulfiled after such crazy hot sex rounds. This they mistake for love. Attraction or orgasm is not love.

Love is selfless, love is life!

When a genuine woman has selflessly been there for a man, after off course intuitively choosing the right man, when they make love, it is always magical! The radiation exchange is very complementary , the man strives to satisfy her and vice versa ... the energy influx sets them aglow and together , they both become invisible no matter the external challenges that life throws on their path. Even if there is shortcoming in performance from one person, they would both lovingly work it out.

Let's educate our women to do the right thing.

First they must recognise their role (selfless service) , secondly, they must know what is keeping them from fulfilling this role (materialism) and lastly, they should know that they are not helpless, they are not built that way. It is wrong programming . With the right knowledge and self discipline, this can be corrected.

It is for their own good.

I am not a religious juggernaut, but if you read my submission deeply which is borne from primordial knowledge, you would eventually come to appreciate my point of view.

You have painted a picture perfect reality of what has been obtainable hitherto, but I am painting the picture of how it should be.

4 Likes

Re: The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner by iLegendd(m): 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
I was reading this and saying to myself, "Who is this mad man that entered my brain and stole my content?"

You nailed it. I rank it 20/10. Ten extra points for being so simplified. Topnotch. First class content. In fact, you can turn this to a small book and make money with it. Keep it up.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner by Benee1000(m): 7:54am On Jul 19, 2022
kingviny:
The submission to man that was advocated in the Bible is actually selfless service and not submission in the slavish sense.

Selfless service is absolute giving of one's totality without expecting anything in return and this is the antidote to materialism plaguing not just women but men too.

It is this age of liberty powered by Lucifer that has caused this decline.

Crazy hot sex is different from deep, fulfilling and rewarding love making.

The women you described above, unfortunately in the majority only feel lustfully fulfiled after such crazy hot sex rounds. This they mistake for love. Attraction or orgasm is not love.

Love is selfless, love is life!

When a genuine woman has selflessly been there for a man, after off course intuitively choosing the right man, when they make love, it is always magical! The radiation exchange is very complementary , the man strives to satisfy her and vice versa ... the energy influx sets them aglow and together , they both become invisible no matter the external challenges that life throws on their path. Even if there is shortcoming in performance from one person, they would both lovingly work it out.

Let's educate our women to do the right thing.

First they must recognise their role (selfless service) , secondly, they must know what is keeping them from fulfilling this role (materialism) and lastly, they should know that they are not helpless, they are not built that way. It is wrong programming . With the right knowledge and self discipline, this can be corrected.

It is for their own good.

I am not a religious juggernaut, but if you read my submission deeply which is borne from primordial knowledge, you would eventually come to appreciate my point of view.

You have painted a picture perfect reality of what has been obtainable hitherto, but I am painting the picture of how it should be.

Alright.
Cheers!
Re: The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner by Benee1000(m): 7:58am On Jul 19, 2022
iLegendd:
I was reading this and saying to myself, "Who is this mad man that entered my brain and stole my content?"

You nailed it. I rank it 20/10. Ten extra points for being so simplified. Topnotch. First class content. In fact, you can turn this to a small book and make money with it. Keep it up.

cheesy cheesy I did not enter your brain and steal its contents oh, although I wish I could grin

Thanks for the ranking grin and encouraging words.
Re: The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner by Fortune118005(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
[quo
Re: The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner by Fortune118005(m): 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
Benee1000:
For guys interested in marriage or long term relationships with religious ladies, please beware of the age long trap of their promise to fulfill all your sexual desires UNTIL after marriage.
Especially the ones who claim to love you but totally avoid being sexual with you with the excuse that sex before marriage is sin.

Do not fall for this seemingly upright but ultimately destructive trap, whether she's a virgin or not.

A woman's sexuality is more important than her religious beliefs when it comes to relationship & marriage.
Females are emotional beings as much as they're sexual beings, and religion doesn't change this.

A lady is a female first, before her religious beliefs.

Let me explain:

A lady who genuinely desires & is attracted to a man cannot help herself from being sexual with him, whether she's religious or not.
This genuine desire and attraction predisposes her to be in the feminine and automatically, sexual towards him.
They are incapable of controlling their lust for the man they desire, and desire, is an emotion, something felt and not intentional nor negotiated.

Have you ever wondered why sex with a lady in a highly emotional state (after a quarel, aka make up sex, or when she's excited, scared, sad, drunk, high, lonely etc.) is often very intense and pleasurable for her?

It's because females require emotions to enjoy sex .
And Sex is directly proportional to a woman's emotions.
That is, the more emotional she is, the more sexual she becomes.
The more logical or less emotional she Is, the less sexual she becomes.
The more emotionally expressive a lady is, the more sexually expressive she is during sex (legends know thisgrin).

Emotions opens up a woman sexually.
When her emotions are high, sex is not far away.
This is why the easiest way to sleep with a lady is to make her emotional.
And If they're already sexually attracted to a man, they will seek an emotional connection with him.

Since desire is an emotion, and emotions opens up a woman sexually, it means a lady will hardly be able to control herself from being sexual with a man she genuinely desires because desire makes her emotional, and emotions makes her sexual.

She could be a cold blooded nun to every other guy but burns hot for the man she's attracted to.
She may withhold sex for religious reasons but cannot control being sexual or romantic with him, and unless such a man can control himself, it's only a matter of time before sex happens.

This means that the burden of keeping a 'no sex before marriage relationship' rests on the man rather than the woman.
Because she already wants it, and can't control her emotions.

Females are called weaker vessels in the Bible not because they're physically weaker than men (women can be as strong as men physically. If woman don gather mind fight you before, you will confirm grin).

They're called weaker vessels because they can't control their emotions like men.

Her religious beliefs doesn't change this because It is a fundamental part of what makes her female.

Secondly:
Desire cannot be negotiated or bought. That is, If a lady doesn't sexually desire a man, she simply doesn't, and therefore cannot emotionally bond with him because there's no emotional attachment in obligatory sex.

When a lady has sex with a man she sexually desires, there's always a level of emotional fulfilment in her, and attachment to that man.
The strength of this attachment is strongest for the man who disvirgins her and the man who can give her earth shattering orgasms. They don't easily break up and forget this categories of men.
This is the reason most married women cheat, especially with their ex. They're still emotionally attached to him.

However, the more sexual partners a lady has had, the weaker the strength of this emotional attachment, and the lesser her chances of bonding emotionally with her next sexual partner irrespective of her sexual attraction for him.

A lady who has had several sexual partners will hardly bond emotionally with any man, and is considered too damaged for marriage.
This is why it is important to vet a lady's past, irrespective of her sexual attraction for you.
NB:
Many men will try to deny the truth of this article, because they know they've already made the mistake highlighted in it, and are silently suffering the consequences, but their ego won't allow them admit it.

Wow
Deep very deep
I have a question. Hhmm
How can you know a woman that is genuinely attracted to you after you have become attractive to her?
What will be her actions?
Please summarize
Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner by Benee1000(m): 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
Fortune118005:

Wow
Deep very deep
I have a question. Hhmm
How can you know a woman that is genuinely attracted to you after you have become attractive to her?
What will be her actions?
Please summarize
Thanks

The answer to your question is in the article.

Love is proven through giving and making sacrifices.

No matter how broke or poor a woman is, if she loves you, she will willingly spend on and make sacrifices for you, no matter how rich you are.

No matter how broke or poor a man is, if she doesn't love you, she will hardly spend on you and will always look for ways to make you spend on her, no matter how rich she is.

Attention wants to take from you, while affection wants to give to you.

Sexual Desire is not a prove of love, Spending her hard earned money on you is.

A woman can sleep with any man she finds attractive or for money, but she can only spend on one man, the man she loves.

But sexual attraction must come first because a woman can only love a man she's sexually attracted to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner by Fortune118005(m): 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
Benee1000:

The answer to your question is in the article.

Love is proven through giving and making sacrifices.

No matter how broke or poor a woman is, if she loves you, she will willingly spend on and make sacrifices for you, no matter how rich you are.

No matter how broke or poor a man is, if she doesn't love you, she will hardly spend on you and will always look for ways to make you spend on her, no matter how rich she is.

Attention wants to take from you, while affection wants to give to you.

Sexual Desire is not a prove of love, Spending her hard earned money on you is.

A woman can sleep with any man but can only spend on one man, the man she loves.
OK, thanks
How can I approach a woman I like and I discovered she likes me too but doesn't want to show it out for others to see?
Re: The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner by Benee1000(m): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
Fortune118005:

OK, thanks
How can I approach a woman I like and I discovered she likes me too but doesn't want to show it out for others to see?

If you're sure about her green lights, then simply approach her, and schedule a time and private place you guys can meet to discuss. Don't go to a restaurant or cinema.
If she looks forward to it, then she's really interested in you.

In the private place, you guys should try settling down for few minutes with some petty chat about irrelevant things grin,
(make sure to maintain a confident eye contact while chatting with her. Very important).

After then go straight to the point of the meeting by telling her that you find her attractive and you'd want to hear from her if she feels the same about you (still maintaining the eye contact).
Don't suggest anything relationship.

She's most likely to give you an immediate affirmative response about how she also likes you too.
And if she does, tell her congratulations and that you hope you won't find her boring, or give you stress, if not another lady is going to take her place grin.
This puts in her subconscious the notion that she's always in a competition for you. This would make her try to become whatever you want her to be so you don't see her as boring.

However, If she tries to beat around the bush and refuses to give you a definite positive response, but no negative response, don't push it. Don't insist, don't persist.
Just tactfully switch the subject of discussion to something else, maybe something you guys were chatting about earlier, and find a way to end the meeting so you guys can go home.

Don't even try to bring up the discussion again or later chat her about it. Don't initiate any contact with her after you've confirmed she's home safely. Try as much as possible to ignore her if you guys are in the same space and focus on other people or things.

If she really wants you, she'd start trying to get your attention back, or even toast you sef. You'll be the one now doing shakara.
Then tell her you'd only accept her on the condition that she's not going to be boring, or else, another lady is going to take her place.

But if she gives an immediate negative response to your inquiry about how she feels about you, just do the bolded above, and forget about anything serious with her, even if she tries coming back to you.
She just wants to secure you as an option or she misses your attention.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner by dontrulee: 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
This is one of the best post I have ever read.
Very spot on!!

I can relate with this because I personally have similar experiences with what the op said and it's definitely true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner by dontrulee: 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
Benee1000:

If you're sure about her green lights, then simply approach her, and schedule a time and private place you guys can meet to discuss. Don't go to a restaurant or cinema.
If she looks forward to it, then she's really interested in you.

In the private place, you guys should try settling down for few minutes with some petty chat about irrelevant things grin,
(make sure to maintain a confident eye contact while chatting with her. Very important).

After then go straight to the point of the meeting by telling her that you find her attractive and you'd want to hear from her if she feels the same about you (still maintaining the eye contact).
Don't suggest anything relationship.

She's most likely to give you an immediate affirmative response about how she also likes you too.
And if she does, tell her congratulations and that you hope you won't find her boring, if not another lady is going to take her place grin.
This puts in her subconscious the notion that she's always in a competition for you. This would make her try to become whatever you want her to be so you don't see her as boring.

However, If she tries to beat around the bush and refuses to give you a definite positive response, but no negative response, don't push it. Don't insist, don't persist.
Just tactfully switch the subject of discussion to something else, maybe something you guys were chatting about earlier, and find a way to end the meeting so you guys can go home.

Don't even try to bring up the discussion again or later chat her about it. Don't initiate any contact with her after you've confirmed she's home safely. Try as much as possible to ignore her if you guys are in the same space and focus on other people or things.

If she really wants you, she'd start trying to get your attention back, or even toast you sef. You'll be the one now doing shakara.
Then tell her you'd only accept her on the condition that she's not going to be boring, or else, another lady is going to take her place.

But if she gives an immediate negative response to your inquiry about how she feels about you, just do the bolded above, and forget about anything serious with her, even if she tries coming back to you.
She just wants to secure you as an option or she misses your attention.

You've spoken well Op.
Very wonderful strategy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner by DonroxyII: 1:55am On Aug 07, 2022
Women are the easiest Specie to Manage once You understand Emotional Manipulations She will do the rest Herself:

Be Better than What a Woman wants from You as a Man and Manipulate Her Emotions to Come into Your World(High or Low), She will Descend or Ascend Once You Lock her Emotional Porter to You:

The Best Man is the One that Makes a Woman Better than You find Her:

The Worst Man is the One that Makes A Woman Worst than You Find Her:

If You can't Improve Her Life as a Stronger Specie, She will Find no Reason to Chase You this doesn't have anything to do with Money.

You can be Her Sage(Life Advisor) and She will give you all the Monies in her Life just to Keep Your Locked to Her Emotions and Gift You Her Body Join to be Assured You ain't gonna leave her:

The Least skill a Man should Have is "Sense and Reasonableness" while the Best Skill is "Versatilities and Dynamic" You Might be Floored by the Next Man in Physical and Monies But You won't be Fall By Women:

Most Women Lacks Reasonableness and Like Versatilities and Dynamism... Most Women likes A Man that has what She Lacks: She takes You as Her Complement: The Guy that makes Me a Whole, Once You leave her She become Her Normal Half so She Fights to Be Glued to You:

That's Your Key into Her Emotional Portal and You can Journey as you Like:

Nature is a Judge and Reward System that's why the Earth is Scorching today because Everybody is Chopping Breakfast due to Our Wraths Against One Another:

The More You Fvck People Up, The More You Fvcked Up Yourself Because You need to Be Fvcked Up in the Head to Fvck Others grin .... You can't be Sane and Be Fvcking People Up and Down, You will need Better use of Your Head grin

Thus, People who takes Fvcking Up Girls/Guys as a Job are Fvcked Up too grin

If Women are like Children truly, to Her Man, there is time to Play, Discipline and Duties:

We-Men are the Reasons Women Fails because the Dic.k thinks faster than the Brain in 21st Century Men... A Brain that can't hold a Woman shall be Manipulated by Her Pvssy and Get Crushed and Tossed:

I hate Crying Dudes: Masculinity Shouldn't Cry that's Feminity cheesy..... Never-Ever enter into the Emotional Portal of a Woman without Knowing Her Some are as Shallow like the Depth of the Ocean, You will be Flooded and Buried Except You have Good Swimming(Manipulations) Skills to bring her forth unto Surface and Enjoy the Islands of Love:

Worst a Man could do is to Bury a Woman into Emotional blocks of Water: Our Job is to Help them Against Us and themselves and their Job is to Reward us for a Job Weldone... It's all automated if you sabi Your Game, a Bitch shall cook for You and Learn Life from You if You Man Up Her Life:

2 Likes

Re: The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner by Brunicekid(m): 3:38am On Aug 07, 2022
tayo60:
And you want us to read this epistle
I already read "the epistle"

Resting culture in our time has reduced, though.

Some of the points here are facts

1 Like

Re: The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner by Fortune118005(m): 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
Benee1000:

If you're sure about her green lights
I am a novice when it comes to human relationship!
Please what is green light?
Re: The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner by Rosement(f): 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
This is just your opinion, it is not the fact. How do you think? How can you compare a person's belief to a short moment of pleasure?

1 Like

Re: The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner by Benee1000(m): 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
Fortune118005:

I am a novice when it comes to human relationship!
Please what is green light?

The subtle signs a lady displays to let you know that she likes you.

They're many. Check Google.

2 Likes

Re: The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner by Benee1000(m): 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
Rosement:
This is just your opinion, it is not the fact. How do you think? How can you compare a person's belief to a short moment of pleasure?

It is just my opinion? No wahala.

Just Kindly share this article to 5 or 10 random guys around you and ask them their opinions about it.

Where in the article did I compare a person's belief to pleasure?

I really don't expect most women to understand the message of the article tho. Even Men hardly understand the logic of emotions.
So if you didn't understand it or don't agree with it, that's fine. I understand.

However, those who resonate with the article will understand its message,
and use it to make better decisions for their future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner by Mrscarter(f): 2:43am On Aug 08, 2022
Oluvan:
A confused mind. You think you can oppose the will of God. It is like saying there's no God. Only a fool does that. And there's no atom of wisdom in the whole counsel above.

If only you know (I pray you don't experience it) the evil and satanic bondage premarital and extramarital sex has brought upon many lives and family.

He's not saying theres no god. He's saying women are emotional n wen in love with fill her desires with said man. It's true

1 Like

Re: The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner by Fortune118005(m): 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
Benee1000:

The subtle signs a lady displays to let you know that she likes you.

They're many. Check Google.
After all these and a lady says no at first approach, did she mean it?
Re: The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner by Skidee: 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
It's funny how someone will be in a corner of his room, thinking he has experience about how an uncountable number of a certain specie in the world operates.
Just because you have a whoring experience of the females around you, shouldn't be tantamount to the result of your vague hypothesis about a large number of women.
Re: The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner by Afudimkpa1(m): 9:13am On Aug 21, 2022
zexy2030:
Truly, virgins are the only who should wait till wedding night, you can verify that medically, if that's your criteria, u maynot necessarily have sex with her. Check for STIs there is no way a woman start having immoral practices without deposits of infections, like hepatitis, herpes, gonorrhea, PID. even if they offer BJ there are medical test to take her through to disapprove her manipulations of no sex.

But throughly speaking, whatever is the game u allow before u marry her, such manipulations continue till death.

Women in gospel churches sincerely say yes to sexually attractive men who is not rich especially if the lady are from a good wealthy family or a guy who is financially stable.

In choice of a partner, women see sex first before provision. Let us all be honest.

The ladies up there can you date a guy who is sexually shy. Like he is so tied up that you can't access his privacy. I'm sure before wedding night, u would have tried 1millon ways to seduce him.

But a man who comes for sex as yardstick for relationship must be ready to be manipulated, no woman likes to be asked about sex directly, they will prefer they findout by themselves then blame you for it.
wooooow! So impressive, you just nailed it!.wait o, could this be sisterfire?

1 Like

Re: The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner by zexy2030(m): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
Afudimkpa1:

wooooow! So impressive, you just nailed it!.wait o, could this be sisterfire?
I'm brother thunder

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? / I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America / Indian Man Impregnated His 13 Wives At Same Time (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.