Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (517811 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Shukusheka(m): 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2023
leVipere:

bro it is long😭 it is getting to a year
Is this your first time of getting to the final stage of a Govt job? Una go wait tire. grin

I already don give una timeline two months ago, make una go drink zobo dey wait. Dem go call us.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
Shukusheka:
Is this your first time of getting to the final stage of a Govt job? Una go wait tire. grin

I already don give una timeline two months ago, make una go drink zobo dey wait. Dem go call us.
Lol...wetin be the time line wey you give, remind me abeg
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by purehustle101(m): 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2023
Make timeline no pass these month.. it's really annoying at these point.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
purehustle101:
Make timeline no pass these month.. it's really annoying at these point.
me I just want to know if I was selected at the end, if dem never ready for us to resume, let them just email the pple that made it through with congratulatory messages and tell them to hold on...make I no wait all this wait just like that, this month is okay to conclude everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by leVipere(m): 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2023
Shukusheka:

Veteran has spoken. na to go drink 🍸 zobo be that
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by leVipere(m): 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
freddybonz:
me I just want to know if I was selected at the end, if dem never ready for us to resume, let them just email the pple that made it through with congratulatory messages and tell them to hold on...make I no wait all this wait just like that, this month is okay to conclude everything

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Seirerjour(m): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2023
U meant like the way NJFP did last year right? πŸ˜‚

freddybonz:
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by leVipere(m): 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2023
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hausawa1: 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
leVipere:
Meaning?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by xenoo(m): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
This country is finished. Imagine someone cannot get anything meaningful based on merit again. Every sector you go to, you will always meet square begs in round holes. Everything is now politicised. You must have a godfather or strong backing before one can get anything and not solely based on competence and Capacity. How can effectiveness and creativity be guaranteed by a novice or quack? No wonder everywhere is a mess. Banana Republic..
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hausawa1: 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
While I agree that competence should play a role in determination of people's positions, I do not agree with you that this country is finished. Sadly yes, many things are politicised. But some segment of the country are still working as supposed, especially the private sector. For if everything is politicised, the country will stop functioning.

For this recruitment, I hope the Commission will notify us soon on the outcome. I pray that we succeed.

xenoo:
This country is finished. Imagine someone cannot get anything meaningful based on merit again. Every sector you go to, you will always meet square begs in round holes. Everything is now politicised. You must have a godfather or strong backing before one can get anything and not solely based on competence and Capacity. How can effectiveness and creativity be guaranteed by a novice or quack? No wonder everywhere is a mess. Banana Republic..
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by leVipere(m): 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
xenoo:
well, i understand your frustration. its really annoying. but you just keep doing your best. it'll work out one-day. also the recruitment process is not yet over

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by purehustle101(m): 7:44am On Apr 24, 2023
What's the latest guys? is a new week, Month is almost done

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by yshassan: 8:08am On Apr 24, 2023
There is still hope this week b4 the month ends
purehustle101:
What's the latest guys? is a new week, Month is almost done

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Adadiadii: 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
May it be great news for us all.
yshassan:
There is still hope this week b4 the month ends

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by omurphy23456: 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
SYLVA LINK HOTEL LTD @ 61 ORHUWHORUN RD IN DELTA STATE, IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR THE POSITIONS OF ACCOUNTANTS & AUDITORS. QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHOULD FORWARD THEIR RESUMES TO omurphy23456@gmail.com & CALL 08028001292 . THANKS.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by blackpanda: 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
xenoo:

Even you that is complaining now, if you have the opportunity as a commissioner in NERC, wont you employ your friends and family And dont give me that bullcrap that they must be qualified! In Nigeria, people only complain when the system doesnt favour them. The same citizens abusing government are ready to run red lights, throw trash on the streets and cheat unsuspecting customers that patronize them.

6 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Elsueno: 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
Yes, even me go chuck my people when I get in a position I can influence stuff...d only difference is, if I have 10 slots, I would absolutely reserve at least 6 for merit....Afterall if all of us turn to greedy pieces shyt that only care about friends & family...Not only would d system collapse eventually but also those people ignored & denied d chance are most likely going to turn on those enjoying if they see no hope....

Am not some saint, but i believe 4 d system to be sustainable let everyone enjoy am even if na small, dat way, masses get some hope & I get to preserve ma people πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hausawa1: 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2023
Elsueno:
Yes, even me go chuck my people when I get in a position I can influence stuff...d only difference is, if I have 10 slots, I would absolutely reserve at least 6 for merit....Afterall if all of us turn to greedy pieces shyt that only care about friends & family...Not only would d system collapse eventually but also those people ignored & denied d chance are most likely going to turn on those enjoying if they see no hope....

Am not some saint, but i believe 4 d system to be sustainable let everyone enjoy am even if na small, dat way, masses get some hope & I get to preserve ma people πŸ˜‚
My only concern is that the process is not finalised yet. I have a firm belief in this process. Family and friends employed doesn't matter.
I pray everyday for God to spare our lives to witness the conclusion of the exercise. And that we turnout successful.
We shall succeed.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by leVipere(m): 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
the funny thing is that @ this point, no one has a fucking idea what is going on, or what the plan is.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hausawa1: 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
hausawa1:

My only concern is that the process is not finalised yet. I have a firm belief in this process. Family and friends employed doesn't matter.
I pray everyday for God to spare our lives to witness the conclusion of the exercise. And that we turnout successful.
We shall succeed.
Now that I see many people following this thread, it is an indication that very soon...

We will succeed.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hausawa1: 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
leVipere:
the funny thing is that @ this point, no one has a fucking idea what is going on, or what the plan is.
Exactly. Everything is now with the top level.
For me, the way they are able to manage the information flow successfully means their ability to have control on the exercise.

It is good for us. Ameen.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by purehustle101(m): 4:32am On Apr 27, 2023
Things go better next week...so I heard
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 7:35am On Apr 27, 2023
purehustle101:
Things go better next week...so I heard
Better as in they will give out appointment letters abi better as in hopeful days ahead as per new month?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by leVipere(m): 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2023
freddybonz:

Better as in they will give out appointment letters abi better as in hopeful days ahead as per new month?
i no too dey send this cryptic messages. man don move on
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by leVipere(m): 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2023
hausawa1:

Exactly. Everything is now with the top level.
For me, the way they are able to manage the information flow successfully means their ability to have control on the exercise.

It is good for us. Ameen.
well they've been economical with the info
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hausawa1: 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2023
leVipere:

well they've been economical with the info
Absolutely. It is good for them. As it shield them from undue pressure. But candidates are suffering from anxiety.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by teekay77(m): 10:33am On May 01, 2023
THIS IS THE MONTH.......
Welcome to the month of May..

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by leVipere(m): 6:17pm On May 01, 2023
teekay77:
THIS IS THE MONTH.......
Welcome to the month of May..
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 2:23pm On May 02, 2023
leVipere:

lol, you wish
Why such a remark? U know something we don't?

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.