Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (518704 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by leVipere(m): 7:20am On May 04, 2023
freddybonz:

Why such a remark? U know something we don't?
apologies, just tired of hearing its this month, its next month

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by 1lovetruth: 1:03pm On May 04, 2023
While we await the outcome of the Nerc process, if you applied for NDLEA, be on the lookout for an email for the test time and date. Its starting from monday 8th May.

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hausawa1: 8:58pm On May 04, 2023
It seems there is really no any encouraging information.

It is well.

We shall all succeed regardless.

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Gfan(m): 9:36am On May 05, 2023
hausawa1:
It seems there is really no any encouraging information.

It is well.

We shall all succeed regardless.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Are you trying to say you have give up or what?
Calm down, any moment from now the successful candidates will be contacted.

The reason why the recruitment was not concluded last month was a result of friction between federal character commission and the NERC.

FCC wanted slots and the NERC chairman was insisting on not giving them, so they withhold the process. At the end, he has to comply by giving them the slots.

The process is now on the DESK of NERC.

Any moment within this month is a most because the chairman will be retiring soon.

Cheers to those who have high hope and faith in the process 🍷🍷🍷

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hausawa1: 10:53am On May 05, 2023
Gfan:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The reason why the recruitment was not concluded last month was a result of friction between federal character commission and the NERC.

FCC wanted slots and the NERC chairman was insisting on not giving them, so they withhold the process. At the end, he has to comply by giving them the slots.

Any moment within this month is a most because the chairman will be retiring soon.

This your statement "any moment within this month ..." is not clear. Do you mean till when the Chairman retires that the process will be concluded?

At any rate, given slots to fcc means denying some people their places.

We still have faith in the process. And we are wishing for the best.

By the way, who have contacts with the fcc please smiley.

We shall succeed. Ameen.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 11:15am On May 05, 2023
hausawa1:

This your statement "any moment within this month ..." is not clear. Do you mean till when the Chairman retires that the process will be concluded?

At any rate, given slots to fcc means denying some people their places.

We still have faith in the process. And we are wishing for the best.

By the way, who have contacts with the fcc please smiley.

We shall succeed. Ameen.
Lol....with all these delay, apply other jobs before u hear they have cancelled recruitment, all these excuses every month is too much

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hausawa1: 6:57pm On May 05, 2023
It seems there are people with vital information on this platform. It is only that they don't want make it public.
Now that the ball is in the NERC's court, assist and finalise. We still believe in your processes.

I pray we be among the successful. Ameen.

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Crazeworld(m): 7:34am On May 06, 2023
Gfan:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You don't comment much around here but it is always helpful whenever you do. Thanks for the update.

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by 1lovetruth: 4:28pm On May 10, 2023
Update please guys. Has anyone been contacted?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hausawa1: 5:20pm On May 10, 2023
1lovetruth:
Update please guys. Has anyone been contacted?

Do you have any information?

I am positive that some people will spare some minutes to update the thread when there is any development.

My prayers remain that of success.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by purehustle101(m): 6:54pm On May 10, 2023
These waiting period has been anoying, I am tired of update.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by 1lovetruth: 7:55pm On May 10, 2023
Calls will start tomorrow guys. Best of luck.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 8:11pm On May 10, 2023
1lovetruth:
Pls how legit is this information pls?? Is it confirmed or a speculation?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by 1lovetruth: 8:17pm On May 10, 2023
freddybonz:

Pls how legit is this information pls?? Is it confirmed or a speculation?
Well, tomorrow is just some few hours away. Anybody that receives the call please don't forget to update the thread. Wish everybody best of luck.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 8:19pm On May 10, 2023
1lovetruth:

Well, tomorrow is just some few hours away. Anybody that receives the call please don't forget to update the thread. Wish everybody best of luck.
Alright
Thank you
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by purehustle101(m): 8:30pm On May 10, 2023
Speculation upon speculation.. Nerc will call you, I pray ooo but we are tired of speculations.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hausawa1: 9:09pm On May 10, 2023
purehustle101:
Speculation upon speculation.. Nerc will call you, I pray ooo but we are tired of speculations.

I believe nerc can call, as they called to confirm attendance to interview. This was despite the mails. And even text messages of reminder.

Hoping for the best.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by leVipere(m): 10:04pm On May 10, 2023
1lovetruth:
this one wey drop one liner like this, you seem very confident and direct 🤔. goodluck to all of us sha
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by yshassan: 10:24pm On May 10, 2023
I was expecting the calls to start coming today. I've been checking my email throughout, hoping to be contacted any moment in sha Allah
1lovetruth:

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 11:01pm On May 10, 2023
yshassan:
I was expecting the calls to start coming today. I've been checking my email throughout, hoping to be contacted any moment in sha Allah
Someone gave u a heads up?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by purehustle101(m): 8:27am On May 11, 2023
yshassan:

Tomorrow is here, I say make i remind una.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by 1lovetruth: 9:17am On May 11, 2023
purehustle101:

Tomorrow is here, I say make i remind una.

cheesy we no forget oo. Just stay close to your phone and monitor your email. All the best.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Adadiadii: 11:57am On May 11, 2023
Has anyone been reached out to?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by leVipere(m): 1:20pm On May 11, 2023
Adadiadii:
Has anyone been reached out to?
hold on
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Olasewa: 2:33pm On May 11, 2023
Please is the recruitment process still on
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 11, 2023
Politicians candidates have been contacted
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 3:44pm On May 11, 2023
Unstoppable100:
Politicians candidates have been contacted
That one was since last year...are we still waiting for that call or email abi na moving on things
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by purehustle101(m): 7:38pm On May 11, 2023
Calls are coming in.. a friend has been contacted
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 7:49pm On May 11, 2023
purehustle101:
Calls are coming in.. a friend has been contacted
When was he contacted please?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by purehustle101(m): 8:10pm On May 11, 2023
These evening
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 11, 2023
Was your friend interviewed

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.