Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (519304 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by monerozi5590: 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
Text messeges are even dropping.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by EMMNIG: 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
Notimeisano:
thanks brother - I extended the favour to bout 15 people from this page this early morning. I hope they all got it.

Thanks in anticipation.
Please can you send me the passed question sir. ehismiller@gmail.com. Regards.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by AlienRobot: 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
Get testmi test questions and answers....

Do us an email at alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by EMMNIG: 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
Good afternoon Everyone. Good people in the house should please help with passed question.... ehismiller@gmail.com. Regards to everyone
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by MAYOWAAK: 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
Amaifycyn:

Done

Please send to akinniyiakinsola@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by AgentNice: 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
Please send to me.

Thanks.

esamseen@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by maingate27: 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
please any one with past questions should help me with it too.
9youngmoney@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Uniqeunice: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
Please send the nerc past questions to me also ayonibukunola@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by kennyrich12345: 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
PLS I NEED THE PAST QUESTION TOO..........FOLORUNSHOKEHINDE11@GMAIL.COM
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by zizoo36: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
Please send to my email: azeezm36@gmail.com Thanks!
Notimeisano:
thanks brother - I extended the favour to bout 15 people from this page this early morning. I hope they all got it.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by tsmart20(m): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
Please someone should help me with the past questions to
theophilusjames9@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by saadu088: 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2022
[quote author=zizoo36 post=116750787]Please send to my email: musasaadu85@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Canismajoris: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
Notimeisano:
kindly help me with the material
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Kaydeejay2017: 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2022
Amaifycyn:
Ajayi Oluwafemi Barnabas, thank you so much for sending me the past questions. God bless you. You will get this job in Jesus name Amen.

Please, kindly help with the past questions. Thanks and God bless.
khadeejahs@yahoo.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Kaydeejay2017: 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
Notimeisano:

Please kindly help me with the past questions and answers. Thanks and God bless.
"khadeejahs@yahoo.com"
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by GentlemanAyo(m): 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
Amaifycyn:

Done

Please send the past question to me too. Thank you. fisayoadebisi93@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Monzze: 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
Amaifycyn:
Ajayi Oluwafemi Barnabas, thank you so much for sending me the past questions. God bless you. You will get this job in Jesus name Amen.

pls, Send to me also
alaiyemolam@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nyxx123: 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
[quote author=Amaifycyn post=116748963]

Done[/quote
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Maliaka(f): 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
Notimeisano:
Please can you share with me. usimneni@gmail.com is my email address. Thank you
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by BrutusOj(m): 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
Can anyone who has written the test organised by testimini kindly let us know if calculator is allowed or will there be instruction as regards use of calculator or scrap paper for solving?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Preshhy: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
Amaifycyn:

Please can you send to me as well.... floraokoye3@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Jhaybreel(m): 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
Please someone should assist me with the NERC question and answers. Thanks so much as u obliged.

ijubril84@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ugoc3(m): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
Jhaybreel:
Please someone should assist me with the NERC question and answers. Thanks so much as u obliged.

ijubril84@gmail.com

Me too
frankonline98@yahoo.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by cumacious: 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
Please, I will appreciate if you can also send me the nerc past questions.
Thanks and God bless

khadeejahs@yahoo.com[/quote]
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by cumacious: 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
cumacious:
Please, I will appreciate if you can also send me the nerc past questions.
Thanks and God bless. Olagunjuolamilekan28@gmail.com

khadeejahs@yahoo.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Jhaybreel(m): 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
Please can you send to me as well.... floraokoye3@gmail.com

Please kindly forward to me when you get it. Thanks. God bless u richly

ijubril84@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Lawsonking: 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
Amaifycyn:

Pls kindly forward the past question to my mail.... nwikpughilawson@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
Posted
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
Posted
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Wanita4real(f): 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
Amaifycyn:
Please can you forward to me too.nwina4real@yahoo.com.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by teres: 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
Pls send to me: tessyogiemhen@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by pharydzid: 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
smghamid:
You will receive a mail for that from them using the mail u registered with.

Have received any mail to that effect?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.