Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (517494 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Misswang001(f): 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
Good evening. Please send to me huzoaku@gmail.com . Thank you
Amaifycyn:
Ajayi Oluwafemi Barnabas, thank you so much for sending me the past questions. God bless you. You will get this job in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by wasiu021(m): 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
Someone should help with the past questions and answer

abdulwasiu.ahmed90@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Misswang001(f): 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
Good evening. Please send to me huzoaku@gmail.com . Thank you
Notimeisano:
thanks brother - I extended the favour to bout 15 people from this page this early morning. I hope they all got it.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ofeco: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
Danlex:
How many people was shortlisted? Do you mean that they only need 70 intake?

I don't know about that but some people are saying that is 70 positions while others are saying otherwise.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by 377: 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
Please send to me kingsyo2003@yahoo.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by oyuwe001(m): 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
Please guys someone should help me with past testmi Q. oyuwe44@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Awedman: 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
Kaydeejay2017:

Please, kindly help with the past questions. Thanks and God bless.
khadeejahs@yahoo.com
Please forward me the past questions
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ijawprince3160(m): 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
Good evening all I’m Jonah from Bayelsa state please someone should help me with the past question please jonahebisindoufx@gmail.com. God bless you
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Joshua15(m): 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
Hi, please am also in need of the past questions kind help my people.....nathanieljoshua54@gmail.com. thanks
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by osumeezekiel(m): 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
Please help me with the past question; essy1647@gmail.com

Amaifycyn:
Ajayi Oluwafemi Barnabas, thank you so much for sending me the past questions. God bless you. You will get this job in Jesus name Amen.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by RitaAkus(f): 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
[quote author=donbee post=116365341]Link not accessible

jjgxrp379kecnirh3elmuy
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by kolarov93(m): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ijawprince3160:
Good evening all I’m Jonah from Bayelsa state please someone should help me with the past question please jonahebisindoufx@gmail.com. God bless you

Na you God send work wey u no won deliver ?

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by kolarov93(m): 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
[quote author=RitaAkus post=116759152][/quote]

Fine girl, let me give you my slot

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Maliaka(f): 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
Please someone should help me with the past questions usimneni@gmail.com is my email address. thank you.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by abdulrafiuimam(f): 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
ofeco:

I don't know about that but some people are saying that is 70 positions while others are saying otherwise.
NERC did not make any publicity that only 70 people they want just that some people came with wrong assumption

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by LoneWolf212: 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
Notimeisano:
thanks brother - I extended the favour to bout 15 people from this page this early morning. I hope they all got it.

Pls extend same favour to me too, anthonyig001@gmail.com

Thanks in advance boss
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by kebliss(m): 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
Please I will appreciate if someone can share the past questions with me.
ogortejannabelle@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Bonjovi13: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
Amaifycyn:

Hi good of you to express your gratitude.
Could you send same to me via
anneokwuosah@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Bonjovi13: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
Notimeisano:

Hey Bro.
Could you send to me via
anneokwuosah@gmail.com
Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Canismajoris: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
Amaifycyn kindly foward to me evergreenglobal90@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by sirkamz: 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
Please share with me - mahmoodkamaluddeen@gmail.com. thank you.
Bonjovi13:

Hey Bro.
Could you send to me via
anneokwuosah@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by micflo28(m): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
Please someone should help me with past questions and answers munachiso4u@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by micflo28(m): 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
Amaifycyn:

Done
please send to me @ munachiso4u@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Yunisa001(m): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
pls I need past question adewaleyunisa88@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by abdulrafiuimam(f): 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
leks4sure:
If all things go according to plan, aptitude test is coming up tentatively either on Tuesday, 20th of September or Saturday, 24th September. Consultants waiting for NERC to decide the final date but definitely before end of the month.

Invite for test will be sent between tomorrow and Friday. Check your phone message box and email frequently.
This is totally wrong NERC didn't say they want only 70 people it's someone that bring up this wrong information to scare people....

Aptitude test will be in 3 batches on that day to avoid congested traffic that destabilised NCDMB test in November, 2020.

14,000 applicants have been shortlisted for the assessment to fill vacancies of circa 70

The exam will last for 1 hour.

Good luck!!!

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Parkac(m): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
These are the type of questions testmi asked last time for the content board aptitude test...

Be rest assured that there will be little or no time to even get through half of the test. It's touch like that.
Best wishes

1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by abdulrafiuimam(f): 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
leks4sure:
If all things go according to plan, aptitude test is coming up tentatively either on Tuesday, 20th of September or Saturday, 24th September. Consultants waiting for NERC to decide the final date but definitely before end of the month.

Invite for test will be sent between tomorrow and Friday. Check your phone message box and email frequently.

Aptitude test will be in 3 batches on that day to avoid congested traffic that destabilised NCDMB test in November, 2020.

14,000 applicants have been shortlisted for the assessment to fill vacancies of circa 70

The exam will last for 1 hour.

Good luck!!!
Not true information 70 vacancy where did you hear this ur wrong information

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Djei: 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Calixwest(m): 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
Anyone please help with past Q/A.

calixmitch@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ngbede1984: 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
Notimeisano:

Kindly assist with the past questions and answers ;
ngbedeja@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nyxx123: 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
[quote author=Parkac post=116763680]These are the type of questions testmi asked last time for the content board aptitude test...

Be rest assured that there will be little or no time to even get through half of the test. It's touch like that.
Best wishes[/quote
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Splendoursax1: 11:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
Please anyone with the past questions.please faithfulwilliams96@gmail.com help me send it .

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.