Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting (66651 Views)

IGP Adamu Announces Dissolution Of SARS / Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided / Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Salvador1: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
garfield1:

Its either peter obi or nigeria divides
I love that.
Please used trumpet and sound it pls.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Agwotulumbe(f): 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
nonpartisan1 avoiding this thread
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by ASAPFERG: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Better. The greed of Tinubu and Osinbajo have landed the entire southern Nigeria to confirmed slaves, educated relegates, wise fools, haters of their fellow southerners.

Bitter lessons to South west. STOP HATING IGBOS, it wouldn't end well.
we now hate igbos more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by 07kjb: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Yorubas you see what greed does,I pray let the news be true,it will usher in the disingration we are all calling for....again it will favor PETER OBI.that's if the country doesn't disintegrate

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by fergie001: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Indispensable85:
Fergie.001 na Adamu Abdulahi candidate be dat. Did you hear it from Buhari?
ok, make we dey wait.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
EmekaMD:
I LOVE THIS GAME.
Honestly!
I share in ur JOY

1 Like

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by icankel: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
If that's true I think a lot of people will commit suicide this night

1 Like

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by modsfucker: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Puskas:
Yoro Muslims are the major problem of the south

That's why North is more united than the South, because Northerners don't discriminate against Northern Christians. When they say North, it includes everybody, even though there is a significant Christian population up North.
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Make una hold tinibu oo..

But it better than tinibu shaa...

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Terrier99: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
No Northerner will rule an inch of the South after May 29, 2023.
Atiku's or Lawan will not rule a single state in the South. Their rule will be limited to Northern states (those who agree).
The earlier Buhari knows that, the better for him.
Those Northern Governors pushing for Presidency to come down south know what's up and it is in the interest of the North that a Southerner rules in 2023.
If they are stupid enough to let SW unite with the SE, that's game over for the North.

6 Likes

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by EngrHumble(m): 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
This is Pure Nonsense
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by emmykk(m): 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
the news doesn't add up

It should be coming from buhari directly and he won't just say it when he haven't secured all the signatures of those stepping down

I feel it's fifth columnist at work

You better believe it .APC cabal know that Osinbajo and Tinubu cannot.i repeat cannot defeat Atiku so they have to change plans to go far.

The betrayal of Goodluck Jonathan by Yorubas is coming home to roost.

The igbo that they are not carrying along is the foolishness that both north and south will suffer for

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by frog12: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
so this was always BUHARI's plans. force an incompetent northerner on nigerians. what a country !
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by a4cube: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
garfield1:

It is your business.be patriotic for once,you do not love buhari and tinubu like me.say the truth for once,you are a Nigerian,you can see how the nation is collapsing.we cannot afford another northern president.buhari has overreached himself
Did you not vote for the collapse? As one make his bed so he sleep on it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by TriCee: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Story, it cannot work

Or, APC should forget about power. The Baron go just fight them till the end
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by VaginaMiners: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Better. The greed of Tinubu and Osinbajo have landed the entire southern Nigeria to confirmed slaves, educated relegates, wise fools, haters of their fellow southerners.

Bitter lessons to South west. STOP HATING IGBOS, it wouldn't end well.
Stop being foolish
Yorubas are in APC while PDP is majorly Ibo party.
Did you see any Yoruba dragging PDP ticket with Wike or Atiku?

Stop acting cowardly and using Tinubu to save face..
Nonsense!

Hate kee you there !
Do you have love for the Yorubas

9 Likes

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by inoki247: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ebubu:
inoki247 you are a very big fool

Orji Kalu and Umahi wey you dey bash for supporting Lawan don get intel before you.

You can join your Yoruba masters such as Tinubu and Osinbajo to wail.

You still dey cry since Saturday he b lik say you get plenty tears for eyes....

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Indispensable85(m): 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
garfield1:

Fergie001, this will not fly.I saw this coming.tinubu will humiliate buhari

Better wotowoto aswear.
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by christistruth01: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
It is all fake news

APC and Buhari didn't endorse anyone
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by staga: 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
There is no more room for any northerner in Aso Rock in 2023. The south had better get its acts together and take action at the elections. Not Lawan, and definitely not another Fulani in Atiku. Make una wise up ooo!

If the Owo church attack has not woken people up from slumber, then I do not know what will.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by garfield1: 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
fergie001:

Will my patriotism change Buhari's mind?

When the clamour was for those who haven't gotten it before, you were backing those who had done 16 years+, patriotism goes with equity hand-in-hand, trust goes both ways. As much as I don't like it, we exposed our backsides. I have nothing to say but to Congratulate Lawan.
(The Will Newspaper were consistent about Lawan, this decision was taken the day Atiku won his ticket).

This should serve as a very big lesson to us all.

I originally supported osibanjo as you know... But I had to switch over to tinubu in order to counter buhari....every well meaning southerner must stand behind tinubu.buhsr wants to rubbish himself and he will be rubbished.No wonder ipob and others are agitating

6 Likes

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Kyase(m): 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
Indispensable85:

That's Adamu Abdulahi candidate.
But the news is not true....its as fake as it comes
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
modsfucker:

That's why North is more united than the South, because Northerners don't discriminate against Northern Christians. When they say North, it includes everybody, even though there is a significant Christian population up North.

Bro xtain there are being cheated oo

Forget

1 Like

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by timefarm(m): 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Will our South West brothers agree?

I'm talking about Yoruba Muslims

Remember we are were we are today, because of Yoruba Muslims.
Bigot.

Where is Orji uzor Kalu? Is that not the name you ought to mention?
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Acefaruk: 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
Puskas:
Yoro Muslims are the major problem of the south
then kill all of them. Nonsense!
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Kyase(m): 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
fergie001:

Ok, but will I be surprised?
No.
APC already zoned it to the south
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Freebills12: 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
IgOga:
Under the electoral act Adamu cannot announce a consensus candidate. Other aspirants have to put it in writing that they agree. So far most of the aspirants have not agreed to that. I am not sure what Adamu is smoking but APC may not have a presidential candidate at the end of the day and that may be good for Nigeria

Have you forgotten that they have already signed withdrawal form attached to nomination form for APC presidential election

1 Like

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by CocaineLord(m): 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
The best thing is for the south to rally round and support Peter obi

Tinubu should take it in good faith but he should call his boys and tell them to support Peter obi

If Peter obi can win SS,SE,SW ,then he's good to go and also Peter obi can get a strong northern VP to split the votes in the North zones.

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by blazesam(m): 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
Fake
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by olatade(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
If APC gives Ahmed Lawan the ticket.. We have no option than to..

Congratulations Atiku Abubakar Turakin Adamawa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by EmeraldJD: 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
If this is true then congratulations to Atiku in advance.
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Shapeaso: 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
okuta007:

you see how the north speaks with one voice

when Ohaneze met - they could not pick a consensus candidate ?

when sw APC leaders met, judas yemi and landlord bola will not look eye to eye - no consensus

north met and decided its ATIKU and LAWAN - because whoever wins between them

the northern elites benefit - they put all their men / women in leadership of

NNPC, NIMASA, FAA, NPA and all the juicy positions - the south loses and continue to wail

UNTIL we get sense or break up this hopeless country , na ABOKI go rule us until Jesus Christ come

The British handed over Nigeria to the north at independence and except a revolution happens

We will remain their slaves - God Bless Nnamdi Kanu, God Bless Sunday Igboho -

May God rest and bless the soul of Late Major Isaac Jasper Adaka Boro -

God bless Southern Nigeria!!!
My brother it won't work. Watch and see come 2023.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch / Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea / VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.