Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting (66642 Views)

IGP Adamu Announces Dissolution Of SARS / Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided / Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by asobo1: 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
SW how market?
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by proff010: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
What is Peter obi got to do with A PC matter, go and tell Kalu uzodinma and umahi to support easterner candidate.
garfield1:

Its either peter obi or nigeria divides
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Abujason: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin grin grin cheesy grin
Tinubu will not take it.
How can?
He made Buhari president.
It’s also his lifetime ambition to be president.

Traitors and backstabbers. Una see una lives? You fought against SE and prefer Fulani over your fellow Southerner. Let the North keep on keeping it until SW come wise.

I hope the news becomes true.

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by fergie001: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kyase:

APC already zoned it to the south
The Northern Govs zoned it to South, not APC.
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Eriokanmi: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
I talk am. Shebi they said lawan was working for tinubu, that he would step down, in view of Tinubu's efforts in making him senate president lol. Fear fulani and their last minute games.

The end of the apc is here. Congrats for prevailing in destruction of your own party buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Terrier99: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
JAMO84:
Alaye stop capping nonsense

If Buhari is unfortunate enough to pick Lawan, we all go with Obi

Simple and short
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by DMerciful(m): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
Thats the more reason for you to know that Obi is not in their corrupt league. They dont like him because if he win, there'd be no money to share!
nellyelitz:
I DON'T KNW WHATS WRONG WIT UR HEADS, OBI THAT UZODIMA, KALU, ANYIM, UMAHI ETC COULD NOT EVEN SUPPORT EVEN SECRETLY THAT U WANT ME TO VOTE FOR A NON EASTERNER FOR THAT MATTER. IMAGINE UZODIMA AND KALU OPENLY CANVASSING FOR LAWAN AND THESE ARE AUTHORITY IN UR ZONE.. TO CRY SEF DEY HUMGRY ME WHEN I REMB THIS NONESENSE.
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by hayzed19(m): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
I always tell my people that these bloodthirsty northerners will not easily relinquish that power because they have overburdened the country and see that Federal power as their own resources to control the southern resources, while we, the so-called educated lot, are divided among ourselves. Only in the north will you see a voter with four different voter cards with the same names but slightly different spellings.

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by a4cube: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kyase:

The news in not reliable
Only the nations is reporting it
How ?
No consensus yet
Vanguard also
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
You guys all love exciting yourselves sha. This news is garbage 100%. Expect a denial soon. Today and tomorrow will likely see like 100 fake news reportage in the public domain.

No video showing Adamu declaring this then it is fake. If , at worst, Adamu overeached himself to make this declaration then expect a rebuttal from those above him shortly.
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Neyoosha007(m): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Will our South West brothers agree?

I'm talking about Yoruba Muslims

Remember we are were we are today, because of Yoruba Muslims.
theres nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Yoruba Christian, where did you get your sense

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Benmob: 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
How and why but nothing concern me for nigeria election
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by jaxxy(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
Puskas:
Any southerner that votes for a northern candidate is a perpetual fool. Let us rally for Peter Obi. He is one of our own.

I agree bt tell that to orji uzo kalu 1st.
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by DMerciful(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
If power goes to the North it'd be on SW!
garfield1:

It is your business.be patriotic for once,you do not love buhari and tinubu like me.say the truth for once,you are a Nigerian,you can see how the nation is collapsing.we cannot afford another northern president.buhari has overreached himself

1 Like

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by IPIGMODS: 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
Puskas:
Yoro Muslims are the major problem of the south
Not the brainwashed meth Christian IPIG terrorist monkeys?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by CzarChris(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nemere2020:
** Members kick
** Northern govs storm Aso Rock to meet Buhari

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/breaking-apc-convention-adamu-announces-lawan-as-consensus-candidate-at-nwc-meeting/
That's it I'm done with this country.

BTW, since you guys can't read the bold handwriting on the wall and have small sense. Continue bashing yourselves, be you Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Ughrobo, iteshkiri, Ikwerre, Efik, Ogoja, Kwale, no matter the tribe you are in the South the joke is on all of us.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Andres28(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
I think its time us southerness drop the indifference within yourself, go out their and vote peter obi under the rain or sun.
The north is seriously joking with the rest of the country...
We have to fight this northern hegemony now or never and peter obi is the only way..
Get your PVC because I see no reason why peter Obi should not garner up to 120 million votes from the south south and south east.
I stand with peter obi with my full dick under the rain or sun...

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by beardedboy(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

How many times do you people have to be told? You don't win people over by insulting them.

Honestly, Obi isn't a bad market (he's neither exceptionally better nor worse than Atiku or Tinubu) but you people's hateful speech against other tribes and religion make it difficult for anybody to like your candidate.

And the truth is that your votes are far from enough to make him even a runner-up.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Nobleman80: 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
E shock una? I'm not in a bit surprise considering the antecedent of Mr fresident
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by gozmok1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
Since APC was formed, members of the South West BMC have been working day and night, professing fake love for Buhari, hoping and waiting for Yaradua version 2 or at worst that Buhari will hand over to their God and savior Tinubu.

In a matter of few hours their years of slavish labor will be a thing of waste, when Buhari actually dashes their hopes and fantasies.

Just imagine 7-8 years of sycophancy, zombieing around, and professing fake love for an incompetent president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by pachigo001(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
Yesterday's massacre is a warning to Yorubas to back off argue with your acestors

1 Like

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by icankel: 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
Tinubu should be his running mate
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by reddingtonblack: 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
FAKE NEWS ...

1 Like

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by alizma: 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Is uzor Kalu a Yoruba man?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by VoiceofDPeople: 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by OriOko88(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
If its true..then Rip APC. I think Yoruba should now fast track the disintegration on the shit hole country.. We re kuku d ones holding it together.. Mk igboho enter and scatter everywhere with our support. What nonsense

1 Like

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by CocaineLord(m): 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
Adamu lawan who is a rubber stamp legislator and also the worst Senate president ever is whom these buffoons have choosen as their flag bearer cheesy

These northerners scheming hard but fvck it Ahmed lawan ain't the right man..

WTF

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by sukar886: 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
What are this guys taking us as, rubber stamp that doesn't know his left n right , naija is finish ... is better they divide this country

1 Like

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by StanislausWeCan(m): 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
These men u mentioned are not different from the regular naija politicians,that are after their own personal interest. Peter Obi only needs the support of every well meaning Nigerian people to show us what he has got, not these men that won't even be happy he makes a president ahead of the them. Nigeria needs to be revived entirely, please make sure to vote for competency as against any ethnic, religion or region affiliations. Pax!

nellyelitz:
I DON'T KNW WHATS WRONG WIT UR HEADS, OBI THAT UZODIMA, KALU, ANYIM, UMAHI ETC COULD NOT EVEN SUPPORT EVEN SECRETLY THAT U WANT ME TO VOTE FOR A NON EASTERNER FOR THAT MATTER. IMAGINE UZODIMA AND KALU OPENLY CANVASSING FOR LAWAN AND THESE ARE AUTHORITY IN UR ZONE.. TO CRY SEF DEY HUMGRY ME WHEN I REMB THIS NONESENSE.
Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by Indispensable85(m): 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
fergie001:
I remembered telling my good friend indispensable85 but he was stuck on his ideas.

Osinbajo/Lawan/Amaechi ... Not surprised!

Congrats to Lawan... I wish him well grin grin

Seunmsg... I will be waiting for your mentions.

Fergie lawan go collect wotowoto tomorrow. You remember say I tell u say if dem give lawan I go happy well well. It's now clear why Nigeria is in comatose. Buhari is just too dull. His best bet for a consensus was Osinbajo if he wanted to eliminate Tinubu. Dis Buhari no really get sense.... hahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by PeterObi4LP: 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
As e dey hot, all Nigerians should OBIdiently vote for Peter Obi. He is the only man that can unite Nigerians, restructured Nigeria, make it from consumption level to production level and revamped the education and economy sector working again.

Vote Labour Party, Vote Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting by President2001(m): 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
I have served them for 25 years, na to collect retirement remain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance / Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election / OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.