Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan (68308 Views)

Sen Kalu Congratulates Ikpeazu Over Commissioning Of Osisioma Flyover (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu / Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by IPIGMODS: 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
Typical of the Mkpuru mirri cannibal cowards.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by 07kjb: 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
dominique:
APC is using Lawan as a smokescreen and people are buying it. A party that knows what is at stake will never field such a featherweight politician as presidential candidate except they deliberately want to lose. APC knows exactly what they're doing but want to sway people to a different direction. The ticket will go to one of Tinubu, Amaechi or Osinbajo.

A Senate president a feather weight,
Note he is one of the longest serving national assembly member in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by hammer567: 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
dominique:
APC is using Lawan as a smokescreen and people are buying it. A party that knows what is at stake will never field such a featherweight politician as presidential candidate except they deliberately want to lose. APC knows exactly what they're doing but want to sway people to a different direction. The ticket will go to one of Tinubu, Amaechi or Osinbajo.

THE NORTH GOT NO FVXX TO GIVE.

TINUBU IS A USED TISSUE PAPER WITH NOTHING MORE TO OFFER.

POLITICS IS A GAME OF INTEREST, WITH NO PERMANENT ENEMY OR FRIENDS.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by EnglandAmaka(f): 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Today is the happiest day of my life. You need to see how I'm laughing out loud like mad.

So Yeeroba lost out completely?

No Tinubu, No Osibade, No Fayemi? The party they formed.

Igbo Amaka not only EnglandAmaka

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by MartinsD12(m): 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
simplesearch:

As in two fulani Muslim nominee again? If we don't give it to Obi then something may be pragmatically wrong with the southerners.
I said it here the moment PDP goes north I knew apc will go North, these two parties are the same , something is southerners already I told them south west won't get the presidency if only they know or believe we all are one Nigeria then it is proper to give it to south east but south west greed won't let them see their hatred and greed for power divided them , north use it to work against them

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Spandau: 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

We have decide to play National politics just like in 2015 nah

False news!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by 07kjb: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
IPIGMODS:

That's what u are good at propaganda,the media u claim to control the igbos will soon take it away from you...greedy beings

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by DamnnNiggarr: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
thesicilian:
Lol. The typical Igbo man is only after his pocket
it's now about an Igbo man being after his pocket... So what happened to building bridges? Don't you think OUK is building bridges as you guys would call it?

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by osazsky(m): 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kardinal001:
Ahmed Lawan easy ride for Atiku....
so in ur dream u believe this buhari will handover power to pdp make efcc nor left am rest..bros rest..apc is at the top of everything innec judiciary supreme court..nor waste ur time..anyone bubu points is your mext president and its definately not tinubu..i read his body languague immediately tinubu made his intention known to him

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by EnglandAmaka(f): 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
IPIGMODS:

IGBOamaka grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Iamzik: 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
okuta007:
Can Igbos and Yorubas shut up for once and see the big picture ? - The north is about to rule us again for another wasted 8 years and we are playing tribal politics here ? Can we all rally round one southern candidate of any party and stop the north please

Think of the next commander in chief who will allow herdmens to rape our mothers, wives and daughters from he forest of oshogbo to okigwe - A C-in-C who will delete his tweeter feed and fail to condemn the murder and burning of a northerner and citizen of the federal republic of Nigeria in broad daylight? Is that the man that will protect the Yoruba or Igbo person from the Jihadists?

Think of the murders of the church members in Owo and the killings in the forest of eastern Nigeria

Think people - think------- we have common and similar values in the south as compared to the north

Think and stop this curse of disunity that is making the north destroy us in the south - abeg ona

IF THEY FAIL TO GIVE TINUBU the APC ticket - PLEASE Let every yoruba person, south south person and easterner vote for OBI

We will win the middle belt - let us see how the core north alone will win - even Christians and Muslim of good conscience in the north will vote for OBI

enuff of northern islamic dominance - please let us bury our differences and rescue Nigeria from these JIHADISTS!!!

This is the only sensible comment I have read here. Unfortunately it's got no like or share

Igbos are here jubilating as if Lawan will do their region any good. Even if he picks an igbo as vice president and wins nothing will improve. Lawan will be worse than Buhari. Mark my words

Best solution is for all southern governors to meet and select an igbo/Yoruba ticket and vote massively to cancel any rigging from the north.

With the current permutation, APC or PDP the north wins. This is what they have been looking for - an arrangement where they can conviniently alternate between APC and PDP every 8 years

I hope the south will wake up this time. Be wise else your slavery has just begun!

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by shimolv: 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by FLYFIRE(m): 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
You think the evil done is Owo just yesterday was not part of this whole plan. To keep people distracted & pay less attention to handing over of a party flag to another northerner. Whatever plan they come up with, embrace it, Peter Gregory OBI is Nigeria's NEXT PRESIDENT

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
TheCrusader14:
Ibo snake like Kalu is the most idiotic being ever.

E PAIN AM! cheesy

AMALA AND EWEDU STIPEND HAS ENDED

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by sulaimania2003(m): 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
When will Kalu stop been stupid and frustrated?
You turn rebel even before the primary .
Even Lawan reject his congratulatory message Nothing will stop the presidency coming south as far as APc is concerned..This is nothing but the fact .
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by moneyissweet(m): 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
Mooh247! and adedinho will be on intensive care unit by now.

I told you guys to stop hating ndigbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Corporate2020:

Tinubu is beyond heart break. He and his stooges have won more election than any other politician alive. He is not afraid of losing. He knows that is part of the game. He has fought a good fight. He looked at Buhari eye ball to eye ball and told him "Aboki, na me make you President, I be your godfather". He did not chicken out like Orji Uzor Kalu, never ever.

If he loses today, he will restrategize against tomorrow.

Tinubu is was the topic yesterday, Tinubu is the topic today, Tinubu will be the topic tomorrow.

SHUT UP!!!

AMALA AND EWEDU STIPEND HAS ENDED cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by osazsky(m): 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Tinubu said he was the defender of democrazy and brought democracy to nigeria few months to the edo general elections he was rejected by the edos
Few days to the primary he said he gave buhari the platform and made him president that he deserves to be ptesident he was condemned publicly by all and he has lost
He should learn how to talk and pee

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by moneyissweet(m): 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Mooh247! and adedinho will be on intensive care unit by now.

I told you guys to stop hating ndigbo because what an elderly man see while standing even if a child clamb an iroko tree he will not see.

E shock una abi

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
Tears dn start from the Yorubas already..

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by BlaqT: 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
I heard they haven't made up their minds oo
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by 07kjb: 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
Iamzik:

This is the only sensible comment I have read here. Unfortunately it's got no like or share

Igbos are here jubilating as if Lawan will do their region any good. Even if he picks an igbo as vice president and wins nothing will improve. Lawan will be worse than Buhari. Mark my words

Best solution is for all southern governors to meet and select an igbo/Yoruba ticket and vote massively to cancel any rigging from the north.

With the current permutation, APC or PDP the north wins. This is what they have been looking for - an arrangement where they can conviniently alternate between APC and PDP every 8 years

I hope the south will wake up this time. Be wise else your slavery has just begun!

Be a man and stand your ground which one is choose an Igbo/Yoruba

The presidency should go the East,if this is jettisoned the north should keep it till we come to a compromise

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by redcliff: 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
Corporate2020:

Tinubu is beyond heart break. He and his stooges have won more election than any other politician alive. He is not afraid of losing. He knows that is part of the game. He has fought a good fight. He looked at Buhari eye ball to eye ball and told him "Aboki, na me make you President, I be your godfather". He did not chicken out like Orji Uzor Kalu, never ever.

If he loses today, he will restrategize against tomorrow.

Tinubu is was the topic yesterday, Tinubu is the topic today, Tinubu will be the topic tomorrow.

Who is Orji Uzor Kalu to win a presidential ticket under APC? when did he join APC? If he has seen the handwriting on the wall and decides to step down for whatever reason, maybe vice presidency or senate presidential deal, is that not intelligent of him? does he even have to give you a reason why he dropped from the race? Na you buy am presidential nomination form?

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by TheCrusader14: 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
We have a joker.

OmovuduTheBeast:

E PAIN AM! cheesy

AMALA AND EWEDU STIPEND HAS ENDED
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by dominique(f): 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
07kjb:

A Senate president a feather weight,
Note he is one of the longest serving national assembly member in Nigeria

He's a heavyweight politician in Gombe or wherever he's from but as far as Nigerian politics is involved, he's largely unknown. Any party that fields that kind of person will head for doom.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
Abaman001:
Mugu, brainwashed Idiotic ipob senator that will remain a slave to Hausa Fulani for eternity, all those greedy ebooe people knows how to do is to insults Yorubas and Wike.... foolish people

Painment…. Be a cheerful looser

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by okuta007: 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
Iamzik:

God bless you - I hope our people listen - this is a very sad political development - OBASANJO gave back power to the North, GEJ did not use State power to stop Buhari from taking over from him - BUT Buhari and his northern brothers have ensured power remains in the North - let the south unite and stop this now or else - we are lost forever !!!!!!!!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by OniyideAmplify(m): 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
Corporate2020:

We are moving with Obi.

Any Southerner that votes against a fellow Southerner in favour of a Northerner is a traitor, and traitors die miserably
Heyy, politics is not done that way oga.. You have no right to pressurize us of voting for your own person. You have to appeal to the people so they can join hands with you but not cursing them.
Abi sey na curse you used proposed to ur wife before she agreed to marry you?
The post of a president is nobody's birthright.
The way you guys are forcing people on Obi is not proper at all.. We all know Buhari used to be a monster before 2015 but with soft words and many appealings, they were able to make people vote for for him by forgetting all his bad past.
Let's be guided abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by moneyissweet(m): 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
That one dey.

Meanwhile,Mooh247! and adedinho will be on intensive care unit by now.

E shock dem

Whiteangel1234:
Seems finally Ndi Igbo have hijacked APC party grin

In 2015 Ndi Igbo voted for Our South South Brother they accuse us of being emotional and not sophisticated

Fast forward to 2022 we decide to play National politics and adopt Ahmad Lawan , they accuse us of being selfish

Wetin Igbo man do for this 9ja ?

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by moneyissweet(m): 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
So u still get mouth to talk abi.

Continue

TheCrusader14:
Ibo snake like Kalu is the most idiotic being ever.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by 07kjb: 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
dominique:

He's a heavyweight politician in Gombe or wherever he's from but as far as Nigerian politics is involved, he's largely unknown. Any party that fields that kind of person will head for doom.

He shouldn't have been if the presidency was ceeded to the South East in fairness, equity and justice

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading / Lagos Officials Clear Blocked Drainage To Control Flooding In Lekki (pics) / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.