Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Get Married, If Not Depression Will Hit You Hard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Married, If Not Depression Will Hit You Hard (972 Views)

If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... / How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Married, If Not Depression Will Hit You Hard by Bodyodour: 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
The redpill movement nearly made me believe marriage is useless. Please it's not. Many of us think we will be young forever,but we wouldn't. Get married oo if not loneliness will kill you. Old age will hit you hard. Very hard.

Just 4 months of ASUU strike, I am sad, lonely and always tired. I pray everyday for school to just resume because the loneliness and boredom no be here.

Modified: why can't some of you pass your message without throwing insults?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Married, If Not Depression Will Hit You Hard by WatchYourSix: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
All of u keep taking funny things out redpill...
Did redpill idea tell u not to marry?? Lol

11 Likes

Re: Get Married, If Not Depression Will Hit You Hard by Nonexisting: 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
How your useless ASUU strike take concern redpill and marriage? I don't understand.

12 Likes

Re: Get Married, If Not Depression Will Hit You Hard by Ximenez(m): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
There's also depression in marriage.

Just get a life,
Like a job/work
Get friends too, male and female,play games and watch movies with them
Get a Gym membership card or join a club
You can go out on weekends too, there a lots of amazing places to go.

Marriage is not the antidote to loneliness and boredom.

Your problem is you are just idle, with no money and not much going for you at the moment that's why you are feeling this way, i believe you won't remain like that forever.

13 Likes

Re: Get Married, If Not Depression Will Hit You Hard by Baitullah: 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
And who says marriage heals or prevents depression?

Obviously, you wasted alot of time on the redpill just to boost your ignorance

4 Likes

Re: Get Married, If Not Depression Will Hit You Hard by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Op u just have to balance everything, work on yourself first
Re: Get Married, If Not Depression Will Hit You Hard by Khoielvis: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
Bodyodour:
The redpill movement nearly made me believe marriage is useless. Please it's not. Many of us think we will be young forever,but we wouldn't. Get married oo if not loneliness will kill you. Old age will hit you hard. Very hard.

Just 4 months of ASUU strike, I am sad, lonely and always tired. I pray everyday for school to just resume because the loneliness and boredom no be here

Get work or get invested in projects. Your narratives only proves you're idle, nothing else.

4 Likes

Re: Get Married, If Not Depression Will Hit You Hard by Dreadlock69(m): 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
And you just cap rubbish all along
Re: Get Married, If Not Depression Will Hit You Hard by Propsvilla(m): 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
That is not for a Nerd, A developer or someone who plays with code. We don't even have much time for our job talk more of been lonely. We can lock ourselves up in a room for days and we are not bothered. I will get married to my fellow developer with that she will understand me well..
Re: Get Married, If Not Depression Will Hit You Hard by LastProphet: 9:34am On Jun 07, 2022
Another illiterate
Re: Get Married, If Not Depression Will Hit You Hard by Yocoki56: 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Get Married, If Not Depression Will Hit You Hard by fikayormi(m): 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ode
Re: Get Married, If Not Depression Will Hit You Hard by Dizzyyish: 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2022

(1) (Reply)

"Shame On You For Exposing Your Puhna" - Fan Blasts Tiwa Savage In Her New Pics / I Need A Wife Urgently / No Amount Is Too Big To Be Spent On A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.