Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate (34386 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Pushed For Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate - Lukman / Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting / Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by RomanticOO7: 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Paulianfa:
Orji Kalu I'm so disappointed at u, is like u are against the power to be sighted to the South.

You should have listened to him on channels before saying all this sir .
Man is not against south .
He is only saying , Equity and fairness should mean south East , but since other southerners would not support SE insdted they are all coming out to contest .
North east should keep it then .

And I support that with my full chest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Gozac: 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
SimplePlan34:
Omo lAPC matter tie wrapper oo but last last Osinbajo go collect the ticket
Power will not come to SW, if you know you know
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by buckeyemedia: 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
Tareq1105:

Would Lawan pick him as his Vice?
Bruv, me I don’t understand anymore, APC Affairs pass jigsaw puzzle.
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by RomanticOO7: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
Gozac:
I understand the game Orji Uzor Kalu is playing.This Orji Kalu is a brilliant politician that has the interest of his people at heart but Nigerian interest and unity supercedes his interest
What he is fighting for is right and I believe the parties involved will sit down and reach a compromise so that it will be a win- win for APC.
An Amaechi/ Lawan ticket will calm down frayed nerves
There will be concessions at the end of the day.

Please amechi is not SE and we will not support him .
Equity and fairness means south East , not south .
Thank you
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by independence22: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
When GOD answers prayer the result is mystery....
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by jrusky(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
Aboguede:

You must be Joe igbokwe shocked

You are now officially a satisfied afonja grin

You are sick I mean very very sick both physically, mentally and spiritually.

So Kalu can not blow the trumpet for other igbos on the race baa?

Oh really so because I do not started praising Kalu like you mean I'm mow an Afonja? Here we go again when you expect a common sense from someone like you instead it was nonentity statement you are vomitting its quite disappointing.

If even your stupid fake billionaire called kalu hate his fellow Igbo is Amaechi or other South not there? Despite the North and buhari kept insisting presidency must go to South is your Kalu not a fool and a betrayer? If its Osibanjo or Fayemi that was doing this I'm sure a bolock like you will start name calling shit.
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by crixlight2(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
redcliff:

ah ahn, bros, but before you said that Igbos are politically naive and dont know how to play national politics. Igbos are trying to play politics now and you say Igbos are problem of south? You must be a very very mad fellow. In 2015 and 2019 what was Igbo's stand on APC, its formation and its choice of presidential representative? Now igbos aare the problem of the south? you are very foolish
Your father is the most foolish man that refuse to teach you that no matter what you do, north will never support Igbo man to become president of Nigeria . Igbo wey no sabi wetin Dey want , today Biafra , tomorrow Peter Obi , next day it is Atiku. They will continue to marginalize you people until you learn , during PDP primary you can’t even vote for your fellow Igbo and you think SS or Sw be unah problem. Python go soon bring drum come dance for unah potopoto region
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by GGirll: 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
Tallvictor23:
You see Nigerians .
They hate themselves .
If there’s no love btw the people,we can’t go anywhere , rn no one is looking for a credible candidate , everyone want someone from their tribe
Some would rather die than vote another tribe in ,
If tribalism isn’t fixed first , if Nigerians can’t love each other , then there can never be solution .
If tribe a is in power , tribe b would wish he performs so bad so that a candidate from tribe b would take over . Many Nigerians condemn racism , they say all sort , but they hate themselves, it’s worse !!!

Speak for yourself. SW always tell SE that they can never rule Nigeria and go all out to bully them, physically, emotionally, spiritually and even politically. How can a priest tell worshippers not to sing Igbo songs in the church? How can you work while others come and collect money from you by force not minding if you sold or not, or seize your goods? How can some landlords tell you they don't want Igbo tenants while some increase house rents just because you are Igbo? How can you apply for a job is told you are very qualified but we need yoruba indigine while in the SE they are working and have level play ground, how can you serve in d ministry or church owned by a Yoruba man and never appointed a leader all cos you are not from their tribe? I can continue but this is just a bit of it....how can a whole baale or king threatening threaten a whole Igbo tribe that he will throw them to the lagoon? The wickedness is just numerous to count. I have a lot of Yorubas as friends but yet, the discrimination is out of this world. In 2019, when Atiku picked Obi, they vehemently vowed never to vote for Atiku except he picks their son even when Osinbajo is vp for buhari o, the hatred is out of this world. Igbos pay house rent as high as in millions in Lagos , yet you hate them, they pay so high for shop rents as high as 5 million, yet you hate them, they are peacefully doing their biz in a wicked environment where everything is working against them, yet they struggle on you still hate them, they buy land and build in your region which you don't do in their regions, yet you hate them. But the hausas you love, pay no rents whatsoever, they commit crimes of the highest order, they rather push their wares in a wheel barrow than to own a shop n pay Owoda or iyaloja dues, yet you live them, they fight n kill you at little provocation, yet you love them.
This is just karma at work, Osinbajo is part of the failure and Tinubu is too old to rule us. I will vote the hausas than vote a SW, they did it first, I'm just repaying them in their own coin.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by skinbaba(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
Igbo Man with their act, your brother is vying for the same post but you prefer an hausa man.
For them not to open your harsh.
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by King44(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
Dem wan collapse apc for northern constitute Atiku.. Lawn na means to an end
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by kayperry: 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
AntonVince:
Does the NWC's ratification or dissent towards Lawan's candidacy even matter anymore? The message has been passed and has resonated well enough to the discerning.

Even if any southerner miraculously emerges the APC candidate tonight, they will lose woefully at the election proper because this party under Buhari and Adamu will not work for any such candidate.

We warned Nigerians about this satanic party in 2015, didn't we?
cheesy grin

The beautiful thing about what you said, it is just an opinion, without mimincing words it is called dillusion.
At any sad news east rush out to chant we warn nigeria as if anything good is happening in the east, they warn us about buhari buh never saw what there darling ipob would become.
Jumping from fire(north apc rule) to fry pan(north pdp rule) is never gonna happened southwest represent water and we will alway find a way to flow
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Gozac: 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
Tallvictor23:
You see Nigerians .
They hate themselves .
If there’s no love btw the people,we can’t go anywhere , rn no one is looking for a credible candidate , everyone want someone from their tribe
Some would rather die than vote another tribe in ,
If tribalism isn’t fixed first , if Nigerians can’t love each other , then there can never be solution .
If tribe a is in power , tribe b would wish he performs so bad so that a candidate from tribe b would take over . Many Nigerians condemn racism , they say all sort , but they hate themselves, it’s worse !!!
Your right its so rife in Southern Nigeria where a tribe wants to establish a political hegemony. All these tribal politics end up affecting the masses and the hapless masses suffer most. Any tribe not playing the tribal game in Nigerian politics will naturally go extinct in politics
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Agugbadin: 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
A criminal like Orji Kalu is endorsing rubber stamp. He should be cooling down in Kirikiri by now.
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by chatinent: 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
Orji should have been in jail forever. Why are criminals with the loudest voices?
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Aboguede(m): 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
I am not ur level

I can report ur account for this childish senseless mention

You are not Igbo and u can't be!

Your (asha) mother told can not guarantee u to be igbo grin

Orji uzo kalu is a well respected igbo son and will remain same!

It was generally agreed that South East will produce the President but as usual afonja envy will always get the worst of them.

Now we igbos have agreed by consensus unanimously that north east can via then South East follows, you can take this to first bank. Na sure Banker shocked

Go and soke ur garri grin grin

jrusky:

You are sick I mean very very sick both physically, mentally and spiritually.

So Kalu can not blow the trumpet for other igbos on the race baa?

Oh really so because I do not started praising Kalu like you mean I'm mow an Afonja? Here we go again when you expect a common sense from someone like you instead it was nonentity statement you are vomitting its quite disappointing.

If even your stupid fake billionaire called kalu hate his fellow Igbo is Amaechi or other South not there? Despite the North and buhari kept insisting presidency must go to South is your Kalu not a fool and a betrayer? If its Osibanjo or Fayemi that was doing this I'm sure a bolock like you will start name calling shit.
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by chatinent: 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
Some of these people have no options than to support the Fulani because if they do otherwise, a neutral person will arrest them all for terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by redcliff: 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
crixlight2:

Your father is the most foolish man that refuse to teach you that no matter what you do, north will never support Igbo man to become president of Nigeria . Igbo wey no sabi wetin Dey want , today Biafra , tomorrow Peter Obi , next day it is Atiku. They will continue to marginalize you people until you learn , during PDP primary you can’t even vote for your fellow Igbo and you think SS or Sw be unah problem. Python go soon bring drum come dance for unah potopoto region

Lol. Shebi East dey there now, make them go Python dance, now they people wey them wan dance with get guns just like them. Who even told you Igbo is supporting Obi? Igbos do not have a candidate, Igbos candidate is the person that has Igbo interest at heart, if you like come from Ghana or Benin republic, Igbos will accept anybody as long as you are there for development that will affect them and they can see themselves (entrepreneurial spirit) in you. You are not Igbo, I do not expect you to understand that phrase. Buhari has been rejected from time immemorial since the senile old man was ousted from power in '85, what developmental strides has he made or legacy has he had in his immeidate society and in the nation at large, what business has buhari had since he first left power, who has he given scholarship to go to school, who has he paid their medical bills, as a past HOS how many books has he written both in Arabic and english. This is not the kind of person Igbos want to associate with, spirits talk with eachother, Buharis spirit has been rejected. Now, go and wail in peace, the equation has been finally completed Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Asiwaju. A raised to power 4.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Indispensable85(m): 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
This frustrated loser can lie for africa. That was how he said 9 aspirants were set to step down for lawan 2wks ago.

He'll faint tomorrow when sorting of votes will commence.
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by GGirll: 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
skinbaba:
Igbo Man with their act, your brother is vying for the same post but you prefer an hausa man.
For them not to open your harsh.

Igbo man kill you there, when you were asa licking the Hausa you didn't remember that karma is a hitch. Hypocrites, the same way you worked against SE n SS is the same way d regions will work against you. Leave Igbos alone, they will always vote PDP or any other party, as of today, we are voting a true politician that will bail Nigeria out of the dung you guys helped put us all in, next time, try to vote for d sake of entire south n not for your tribalistic tribe.
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Gozac: 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
zionstaar75:
it's this mindset that will hinder south east in national politics. I'm a yoruba man supporting Peter obi,I have several friends doing same and more will join.i feel sorry for u guys,kalu political career ends tomorrow but he's a shameless man,by next week he's following the candidate up and down but no one will take him seriously again
Forget matter, Orji Uzor Kalu will be overwhelmingly voted again in his senatorialdistrict because of the projects he brought to his district in Abia state
It's Tinubu that will be retired by the time he loses tomorrow at Eagle's Square
PMB will just over rule every other permutations and tell northern governors to vote his anointed candidate and there will be the end of discussion.
PMB and northerner governors have the final say on gets the ticket not SW, SE or SS that are at daggers drawn right now

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by jrusky(m): 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Aboguede:
I am not ur level

It was generally agreed that South East will produce the President but as usual afonja envy will always get the worst of them.

Now we igbos have agreed by consensus unanimously that north east can via then South East follows, you can take this to first bank. Na sure Banker shocked

Noise maker.

Report my account to who Report my account to those that feed me baa? Report my account to those who bought me data baa? Bro shut up.

Hahahaha you sound very naive. You don't need to report my account tell me your location let me face you one on one then we shall know who is the boss between us.

Kalu my pooh. When uour kalu was a governor that was how he his mum held entire state under siege in her coven you coming here telling me he is well respected by who? May be you are your fellow blind minded bollock who olliw anything simply in the name of tribe no wonder Ekpa dragging fool like you around like a donkey.
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by GGirll: 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
crixlight2:

Yes we want Biafra and all, as if you didn't want oduduwa too? Pot calling kettle black. Did you vote GEJ in 2015 and 2019? Didn't you vote a northerner? Cry me a river, we are playing the politics now, whether the north support us or not, we will not support you this time, we did for Obasanjo and GEJ and you refused to return the favour, we really don't care as long as you don't rule too, let the hausas rule us together.
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Gozac: 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
zionstaar75:
it's this mindset that will hinder south east in national politics. I'm a yoruba man supporting Peter obi,I have several friends doing same and more will join.i feel sorry for u guys,kalu political career ends tomorrow but he's a shameless man,by next week he's following the candidate up and down but no one will take him seriously again
You are not supporting Obi at all, stop deceiving us. Yoruba and Igbo people have the supremacy tussle and mentality. Their mutual disrespect, distrust and rivalry is giving north leeway to control who gets what in Southern Nigeria
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Tareq1105: 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
RomanticOO7:

I don't care about kalu bro , he can die tonight for all i care .
About what you said that will happen to his political career , that's what's happening to tinubu already .

Equity and fairness means south East or nothing that's my stand , you all can say whatever you like .

It's obvious that no south easterner would ever become president of Nigeria in the next 50 yrs. Let the music play on. You want Tinubu, a co founder of the party, to leave APC ticket for SE, but you're not fighting Atiku for PDP ticket. Where was Orji Kalu when Tinubu & others were struggling to birth APC? When did APC entered SE? Why didn't you fight for the ticket of PDP that your fathers and grandfathers served and worship? Out of 95 delegates from South East only 14 voted their own, Anyim Pius Anyim. The rest voted for Atikulooooter. Probably it's Tinubu that caused it.
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by CyberWolf: 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:

No lies. Yoruba Muslims are politically irrelevant. 3rd class citizens
You guys are gloating very early, can’t you exercise patience till after the primaries to make sure your preferred candidate emerges? We Igbos are known to be smart but I don’t see any smartness in all these displays.
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by GGirll: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
Aboguede:
I am not ur level

Go and soke ur garri grin grin

Tinubu thought kalu how to be a betrayer, don't you think so? At least, Tinubu is his senior and you know he's learning from his senior especially the old aged ones like Tinubu.
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Gozac: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
Let Buhari over rule every other motions and permutations and give us his anointed candidate.
We are tired of all these political shenanigans being played in Southern Nigeria

SW is fighting for political supremacy while SE is fighting against political extinction
Let PMB give to a neutral zone in South
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by splashbaby(m): 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
APC is in total disarray...treacherous Igbo man, what they are good at.
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by zionstaar75: 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
Gozac:

You are not supporting Obi at all, stop deceiving us. Yoruba and Igbo people have the supremacy tussle and mentality. Their mutual disrespect, distrust and rivalry is giving north leeway to control who gets what in Southern Nigeria
I owe u no explanation, go to my Facebook page,I've convinced several people to join,I'm not in competition with anyone, I only compete with my past.ill send u pics when we start the campaign for #2023.i no get the for this kain talk
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by splashbaby(m): 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
100% correct, south east are battling total political oblivion
Gozac:
Let Buhari over rule every other motions and permutations and give us his anointed candidate.
We are tired of all these political shenanigans being played in Southern Nigeria

SW is fighting for political supremacy while SE is fighting against political extinction
Let PMB give to a neutral zone in South
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Crixxx: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
CyberWolf:
You guys are gloating very early, can’t you exercise patience till after the primaries to make sure your preferred candidate emerges? We Igbos are known to be smart but I don’t see any smartness in all these displays.

Yoruba man, isn't it as clear as day to you yet?

Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Gozac: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
zionstaar75:
I hope u won't have retreated into a hole tomorrow, Lawan ko,nawal ni.he won't even be in top 3.jokers!u want to know why Buhari chickened out?the governors have been planning his humiliation for about 2 weeks now.my immediate senior brother is in Abuja with the governor of my North Central state.the governor has been telling him how they plan to embarrass him at the convention. Its Time to show him his cabal are politically worthless especially maman daura.believe me he's remaining tenor will be miserable
You are not sure at all,PMB will have his way at the end of the day. Northern governors can not betray him. He will just wield the EFCC stick like OBJ used to do then and every one will fall in line

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zamfara Supreme Court Judgement: Did PDP Meet The Constitutional Requirement? / Man Arrested For Criticizing Goodluck Jonathan Marks His Release From Prison.PIC / Obi Of Onitsha Commissions Dualised Sani Abacha Road Constructed By Wike(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.