Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate (34377 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Pushed For Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate - Lukman / Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting / Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Gozac: 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
crixlight2:

Your father is the most foolish man that refuse to teach you that no matter what you do, north will never support Igbo man to become president of Nigeria . Igbo wey no sabi wetin Dey want , today Biafra , tomorrow Peter Obi , next day it is Atiku. They will continue to marginalize you people until you learn , during PDP primary you can’t even vote for your fellow Igbo and you think SS or Sw be unah problem. Python go soon bring drum come dance for unah potopoto region
Don't join SS into your supremacy shit, SE and SS are not having any problems
SS don't denigrate Igbos the way foolish Yorubas like you do

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by maasoap(m): 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
AntonVince:
Does the NWC's ratification or dissent towards Lawan's candidacy even matter anymore? The message has been passed and has resonated well enough to the discerning.

Even if any southerner miraculously emerges the APC candidate tonight, they will lose woefully at the election proper because this party under Buhari and Adamu will not work for any such candidate.

We warned Nigerians about this satanic party in 2015, didn't we?
cheesy grin

You are crying over the affair that doesn't concern you at all. When PDP picked Atiku, you didn't even cry and that's where your interest lies. Mehn, I don tire for una
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
Igbo's don't know how to play politics and now they're getting it right. You are here calling them names.
You people think you can eat your cake and have it.

MichaelSokoto:
Two biggest foolz ever liveth...

1. Wiked Wike

2. Confused Kalu

angry
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Gozac: 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
Tareq1105:

It's obvious that no south easterner would ever become president of Nigeria in the next 50 yrs. Let the music play on. You want Tinubu, a co founder of the party, to leave APC ticket for SE, but you're not fighting Atiku for PDP ticket. Where was Orji Kalu when Tinubu & others were struggling to birth APC? When did APC entered SE? Why didn't you fight for the ticket of PDP that your fathers and grandfathers served and worship? Out of 95 delegates from South East only 14 voted their own, Anyim Pius Anyim. The rest voted for Atikulooooter. Probably it's Tinubu that caused it.
You keep overhyping Tinubu as if he was the only one that formed APC. Prominent Igbos like Ogbonnaya Onu, Rochas, Osita Izunaso, Osita Okechukwu, George Moghalu and others were there when APC was formed. Don't make APC as if it belongs to Yorubas in the South, there are many Igbos in APC. Don't mischievously tag Igbos as belonging to PDP alone
We can never ever allow you to build a Yoruba man in the South. Instead of that let North rule us forever,after all you asked us to go and work for it and we are now building bridges.
It's only PMB that can save the situation as the party leader by imposing his successor. Matter closed. Power will not come to SW

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Gozac: 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
CyberWolf:
You guys are gloating very early, can’t you exercise patience till after the primaries to make sure your preferred candidate emerges? We Igbos are known to be smart but I don’t see any smartness in all these displays.
I don't think you are Igbo at all
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Gozac: 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Indeed. Strong corrupt politician with cases hanging on his neck
Tinubu and Osibanjo are saints in politics without any case hanging over their head grin
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by CyberWolf: 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
Gozac:

I don't think you are Igbo at all
You registered on Nairaland this year, so I don’t blame you. Veterans who fought tribal wars in this forum in 2013/2014 knows better.
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Gozac: 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
CyberWolf:
You registered on Nairaland this year, so I don’t blame you. Veterans who fought tribal wars in this forum in 2013/2014 knows better.
Monitoring spirit, I have been in Nairaland before you were born . It's just that I lost my login details,so I registered new account. Keep monitoring and checking me., I appreciate
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by CyberWolf: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
Gozac:

Monitoring spirit, I have been in Nairaland before you were born . It's just that I lost my login details,so I registered new account. Keep monitoring and checking me., I appreciate
I’ve been on Nairaland since 2005 until the hack in 2014(I bet you don’t know about that) when many lost their accounts and had to register again. You are not a serious member now, get to the fvck out.
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by searchlight: 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
At least the good thing is that no permutations favours Tinubu. As long as it is not Tinubu it could be any body I don't care.
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by baretalk: 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
These dot people grin
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by ufotunang: 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
Senator kalu you are making tinubu to cry over this news

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by truthfinder319: 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
Mr Kalu is delusional. NWC cannot determine a presidential consensus when 23 Aspirants have not agreed among themselves. Also, neither the party chair nor the President can impose a presidential candidate. Even President Buhari slugged it out with Atiku , Kwakwamso in 2014. Fact: there will be an elective primaries tomorrow in Abuja and a southerner will emerge.

NB: Even NWC majority have said the chairman was expressing his opinion and President Buhari has also tactically denied it.
By the way, why is Kalu not supporting the SE candidates in the race? Delusional spent force, maybe

ganisucks:

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/21-members-of-apc-nwc-endorsed-senator-lawan-as-consensus-candidate-ex-gov-kalu/
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by ntebong: 11:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
Voice of Jacob but hands of Esau, when Oba Akilu announced Amode, we thought it was a joke. The party chairman Adamu is just the vehicle to conveyed the party decision just like Akilu declared 'Ambode lead us' and is binding on all including the president.
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by RomanticOO7: 1:43am On Jun 07, 2022
Tareq1105:

It's obvious that no south easterner would ever become president of Nigeria in the next 50 yrs. Let the music play on. You want Tinubu, a co founder of the party, to leave APC ticket for SE, but you're not fighting Atiku for PDP ticket. Where was Orji Kalu when Tinubu & others were struggling to birth APC? When did APC entered SE? Why didn't you fight for the ticket of PDP that your fathers and grandfathers served and worship? Out of 95 delegates from South East only 14 voted their own, Anyim Pius Anyim. The rest voted for Atikulooooter. Probably it's Tinubu that caused it.

That's why we're not voting Atiku and PDP in the next election sir .
Everybody knows where we would be voting .

As for APC , onu and Umahi is still in the race .
If we all agree power must come south then give it to any of them and we shall all support south .
But if by south you mean tinubu , then the north can keep it for ever .
You people and tinubu are greedy .

How do you people think we feel when you all tell us to our faces that we can never rule .
Do you know how much it hurts , especially when you know it's the truth , unless Nigeria agrees for equity and fairness .
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by truthfinder319: 2:07am On Jun 07, 2022
Delusional, you are, Mr Kalu

The most popular political leader in Nigeria as at today, Bola Tinubu is beyond all forms of stale blackmail.
did he attend and get a degree from Chicago State University? Yes
was he on the Dean's List as a brilliant chap? Yes
was he a director at Delloitte and Mobil in USA and Nigeria? Yes
Was he a strong member of NADECO and Afenifere which made democracy possible again in Nigeria? Yes
Was he a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? Yes
Was he a two-term Governor of Lagos, the most complex of the Federation? Yes
Is he a builder of men and women including the current Vice President, many Governors, Ministers, Senators etc? Yes
is he a bridge builder, appointing Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Itsekiris, Fulani into offices while a Governor of Lagos? Yes
Is he mentally, physically, emotionally and constitutionally qualified to be a President in Nigeria? Yes

So, he ticks the boxes. Those who want to contest against him are free to do so with civility not libel.

clean campaign, please

ganisucks:

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/21-members-of-apc-nwc-endorsed-senator-lawan-as-consensus-candidate-ex-gov-kalu/
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Minjim: 2:11am On Jun 07, 2022
Lionnation:
, you see your lives, yorubaaaaa. When power was suppose to come, and the south were crying for equity among the south but yoruba, did as if they were deff all them came out to drag election with south east Wich made orji kalu to withdraw from the race, and begin to support a northerner since his southern brothers are unreasonably wicked

Face Wike .was it only SE that contested primary?

Always wanna reap where you once poo. Can't you face PDP? How many zswcontested in PDP primaries?
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Minjim: 2:13am On Jun 07, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Yorubas voting for a northerner over a southerner in 2015 wasn't betrayal?

Same northerners that were following Yoruba to call a southerner - GEJ - a thief and a buffoon are now lining up to vote their own thief Atiku into power

As calling a spade a spade is betrayal?
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by akigbemaru: 4:27am On Jun 07, 2022
Much expected from the political beautiful bride. Any port in a storm if y'all catch my drift!
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by airsaylongcome: 6:39am On Jun 07, 2022
Minjim:

As calling a spade a spade is betrayal?

Yeah Yoruba calling a spade a spade isn't betrayal. Just like the east calling a spade a spade (voting for an Atiku over Tinubu) isn't betrayal
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Minjim: 6:42am On Jun 07, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Yeah Yoruba calling a spade a spade isn't betrayal. Just like the east calling a spade a spade (voting for an Atiku over Tinubu) isn't betrayal

It's all square then. Go ahead and vote Atiku
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by airsaylongcome: 6:47am On Jun 07, 2022
Minjim:

It's all square then. Go ahead and vote Atiku

Lol! I have repeatedly said it here that in 2019 I voted Atiku. But in 2023 I will be voting for a southern candidate whether that is Tinubu or Amaechi that both betrayed the South in 2015, I will vote for them as long as they are the southern candidate of APC. If APC do not throw up a southern candidate, I will be looking elsewhere since. That we were betrayed by Tinubu and Amaechi in 2015 doesn't mean we in the south should now surrender our slot to the north because one part of the south wants to spite the other.
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by zionstaar75: 6:57am On Jun 07, 2022
Gozac:

That's the reality of a country we are in . I am from SE, served in the north and makes my living in SW.
SE has been carefree and nonchalant about who rules that's why our neighbors say we don't know politics
SW is fighting for political supremacy while SE is fighting against political extinction.
This is causing the problems now
u are an intelligent and honest guy,I like u already. I think south east should rally round Peter obi and ignore their selfish governors, if possible Labour Party should win at least 3 states.i will support obi with all my heart and I know other right thinking Nigerians will.lets see how it goes from there
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Aboguede(m): 7:57am On Jun 07, 2022
Mumu grin

What has tinubu or any other politicians done that has made life easy for his or her people?

You be mumu

Face me one on one as in?

Mumu, by the way I beat like foooooolsh child that are, you think am the weak type?

Mugu, you go soon receive the bullet of ur head size shocked

jrusky:

Noise maker.

Report my account to who Report my account to those that feed me baa? Report my account to those who bought me data baa? Bro shut up.

Hahahaha you sound very naive. You don't need to report my account tell me your location let me face you one on one then we shall know who is the boss between us.

Kalu my pooh. When uour kalu was a governor that was how he his mum held entire state under siege in her coven you coming here telling me he is well respected by who? May be you are your fellow blind minded bollock who olliw anything simply in the name of tribe no wonder Ekpa dragging fool like you around like a donkey.
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by jrusky(m): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2022
Aboguede:
Mumu grin

What has tinubu or any other politicians done that has made life easy for his or her people?

You be mumu

Face me one on one as in?

Mumu, by the way I beat like foooooolsh child that are, you think am the weak type?

Mugu, you go soon receive the bullet of ur head size shocked

Interesting I think you are a man Mr Metuzzellah the oldest man on Earth.

You mention bullet baa? Hahahahaha I said you are just a big fool. Real men don't chest beat about bullet, bia nwoke anukama Eze Ewu I was born, trained and lived where bullet is nothing because I know it better than you as a proudly son of a millitary man not like a slowpoke, loosed mouthed, slowpoke nonentity like you.

You are a miserable human with no sense. You existence is genetically myopic to human standard graph. You are just a correct logic that stand upside down. You are extremely below par in huma reasonbility measure that is why you can come on social.media talking bullets.

The world would have be a better place if the semen that begat a media slowpoke like you is kept for another day because your human status is so doom and exceptionally toxic.
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Lionnation: 8:32am On Jun 07, 2022
Minjim:

Face Wike .was it only SE that contested primary?

Always wanna reap where you once poo. Can't you face PDP? How many zswcontested in PDP primaries?
you are talking jagons, many igbos are the pillars of ApC from inception people like onu, rochas orji uzor, and many of them even though they were selfish only the masses say they don't want evil people like Buhari to pricde over there afairs.
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Lionnation: 8:32am On Jun 07, 2022
Lionnation:
you are talking jagons, many igbos are the pillars of ApC from inception people like onu, rochas orji uzor, and many of them even though they were selfish only the masses say they don't want evil people like Buhari to pricde over there afairs.
and they were right
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by jrusky(m): 8:43am On Jun 07, 2022
Aboguede:
I am not ur level

I can report ur account for this childish senseless mention

You are not Igbo and u can't be!

Your (asha) mother told can not guarantee u to be igbo grin

Orji uzo kalu is a well respected igbo son and will remain same!

It was generally agreed that South East will produce the President but as usual afonja envy will always get the worst of them.

Now we igbos have agreed by consensus unanimously that north east can via then South East follows, you can take this to first bank. Na sure Banker shocked

Go and soke ur garri grin grin

Mr kalu respecter o and read what is on front page here this morning. Umahi still in the race but your respected Kalu can not support him but want to die because of Lawan.

Don't ever quote me again. I dont talk to people who has sense but don't use it.
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 07, 2022
Gozac:

Nwanne imaghi ihe I na ekwu, Orji Kalu bu odogwu nwa afor. He is fighting against political extinction of ndi Igbo in Southern Nigeria.
I disagree he has to fight like a lion and walk with his fellow pride of lions in southern zone to take their trophy. He wants to hide behind a northern hyena not even a northern lion. Mba nu
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Aboguede(m): 9:38am On Jun 07, 2022
Let me teach for free sha grin

Umehi has less than 20% chance to beat atiku so I would be foolish for kalu with his level to waste his power to support umehi.

By the way, kalu and my self are not naive or ignorant like you grin

Anyways, go and learn work and use this ur time and energy to work on ur future. After all, you can not add or remove anything in making h of Nigeria Presidency. Now go and get ur pvc then vote who ever is ur choice and keep quiet shocked

jrusky:

Mr kalu respecter o and read what is on front page here this morning. Umahi still in the race but your respected Kalu can not support him but want to die because of Lawan.

Don't ever quote me again. I dont talk to people who has sense but don't use it.

B4 nko, you think I ve type?
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Aboguede(m): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2022
I AM NOT UR TYPE NOR UR LEVEL IN ANY WAY AS IT STAND NOW grin

I don't mean insult but reality, ur father and u together can not be close to who I am shocked

Take my advise

Go and learn manual work like mechanics or plumbing, use ur time and energy to work for ur future.

Your opinion does not make any significance in who becomes Nigeria president as of today.

I can't be bragging with you because you don't know me and I don't know u but (out of abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh).

I can only swear that you are not close to who I am and u may never reach 10% of who I am, ever shocked

Just change ur mind set and face ur problems by going and working with ur time, this NL is dangerous and it will make u a senseless and worthless person if u continue to spend time here alone with Facebook and Instagram plus tweeter.

A word is enough for the wise. If u like continue to claim the imaginations that is in fertility.

Ciao, namaste, salam, chuss cheesy

jrusky:

Interesting I think you are a man Mr Metuzzellah the oldest man on Earth.

You mention bullet baa? Hahahahaha I said you are just a big fool. Real men don't chest beat about bullet, bia nwoke anukama Eze Ewu I was born, trained and lived where bullet is nothing because I know it better than you as a proudly son of a millitary man not like a slowpoke, loosed mouthed, slowpoke nonentity like you.

You are a miserable human with no sense. You existence is genetically myopic to human standard graph. You are just a correct logic that stand upside down. You are extremely below par in huma reasonbility measure that is why you can come on social.media talking bullets.

The world would have be a better place if the semen that begat a media slowpoke like you is kept for another day because your human status is so doom and exceptionally toxic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Celebres Olusegun Obasanjo On His 86th Birthday (Photo) / China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria / King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.