Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate (34379 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Pushed For Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate - Lukman / Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting / Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by jrusky(m): 10:35am On Jun 07, 2022
Aboguede:
I AM NOT UR TYPE NOR UR LEVEL IN ANY WAY AS IT STAND NOW grin

I don't mean insult but reality, ur father and u together can not be close to who I am shocked

Take my advise

Go and learn manual work like mechanics or plumbing, use ur time and energy to work for ur future.

Your opinion does not make any significance in who becomes Nigeria president as of today.

I can't be bragging with you because you don't know me and I don't know u but (out of abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh).

I can only swear that you are not close to who I am and u may never reach 10% of who I am, ever shocked

Just change ur mind set and face ur problems by going and working with ur time, this NL is dangerous and it will make u a senseless and worthless person if u continue to spend time here alone with Facebook and Instagram plus tweeter.

A word is enough for the wise. If u like continue to claim the imaginations that is in fertility.

Ciao, namaste, salam, chuss cheesy

Blanlabla blublublu now you can remember you are not my type biko park one side make beta popu see road.
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by CyberWolf: 11:02am On Jun 08, 2022
Crixxx:

Yoruba man, isn't it as clear as day to you yet?
I hope you’re ready to eat your words. When we tell you people to talk less, think and be strategic, you won’t listen. Loudmouthed Igbos like you are reasons we Igbos are backwards in Nigerian politics.
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Softmirror: 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I can't wait for the final result, Incase there will be need for us to start sending condolence messages to Tinubu supporters who may commit suicide because their demigod is played and dribble like a football by the northernèrs.

If not for our industrious son Peter Obi that is contesting, south south states and south East states would've drum their support to any northerners that emerged. Tinubu think that he was wise when he fought our son GEJ, a fellow southerner like him. This is a pay back time.

NOISE MAKER, SEE AS DEM BEEN USE YOU PLAY TABLE TENNIS, grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive / DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen / Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.