Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate (34378 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Pushed For Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate - Lukman / Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting / Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by zionstaar75: 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Gozac:

Forget matter, Orji Uzor Kalu will be overwhelmingly voted again in his senatorialdistrict because of the projects he brought to his district in Abia state
It's Tinubu that will be retired by the time he loses tomorrow at Eagle's Square
PMB will just over rule every other permutations and tell northern governors to vote his anointed candidate and there will be the end of discussion.
PMB and northerner governors have the final say on gets the ticket not SW, SE or SS that are at daggers drawn right now
very funny how u guys think ,I've never been a tinubu fan.we don't need another jihad president. I'm OBIDIENT to the core #OBI2023
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Tallvictor23: 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
GGirll:

Speak for yourself. SW always tell SE that they can never rule Nigeria and go all out to bully them, physically, emotionally, spiritually and even politically. How can a priest tell worshippers not to sing Igbo songs in the church? How can you work while others come and collect money from you by force not minding if you sold or not, or seize your goods? How can some landlords tell you they don't want Igbo tenants while some increase house rents just because you are Igbo? How can you apply for a job is told you are very qualified but we need yoruba indigine while in the SE they are working and have level play ground, how can you serve in d ministry or church owned by a Yoruba man and never appointed a leader all cos you are not from their tribe? I can continue but this is just a bit of it....how can a whole baale or king threatening threaten a whole Igbo tribe that he will throw them to the lagoon? The wickedness is just numerous to count. I have a lot of Yorubas as friends but yet, the discrimination is out of this world. In 2019, when Atiku picked Obi, they vehemently vowed never to vote for Atiku except he picks their son even when Osinbajo is vp for buhari o, the hatred is out of this world. Igbos pay house rent as high as in millions in Lagos , yet you hate them, they pay so high for shop rents as high as 5 million, yet you hate them, they are peacefully doing their biz in a wicked environment where everything is working against them, yet they struggle on you still hate them, they buy land and build in your region which you don't do in their regions, yet you hate them. But the hausas you love, pay no rents whatsoever, they commit crimes of the highest order, they rather push their wares in a wheel barrow than to own a shop n pay Owoda or iyaloja dues, yet you live them, they fight n kill you at little provocation, yet you love them.
This is just karma at work, Osinbajo is part of the failure and Tinubu is too old to rule us. I will vote the hausas than vote a SW, they did it first, I'm just repaying them in their own coin.

I totally get you man �
But that’s what I’m saying still , it’s still hate everywhere , we need love for us to thrive in this country , people should stop hating Igbo unnecessary and tagging them ipob, esn, and the rest . They should also stop hating yorubas and calling them skull miners and the likes , even the Hausas and Fulanis , people need to stop calling them terrorists and all sort ,
Yes these things happen , but we should not generalize a whole tribe and hate them . It’s wrong ; why ? Because it would lead to more hate and more strife , everyone would wanna reply to defend their tribe , in as much as some people can never never change , we should not reply hate with hate .
I don’t believe people should just generalize a whole tribe and imagine that everyone there is what they call them . They are excellent igbos , yorubas , Hausas and Nigerians generally and they are also wicked ones .
But the innocent ones should not be bullied or insulted because of something his fellow tribe man did . It’s my view tho , it’s my view

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Maobichek: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
zionstaar75:
I hope u won't have retreated into a hole tomorrow, Lawan ko,nawal ni.he won't even be in top 3.jokers!u want to know why Buhari chickened out?the governors have been planning his humiliation for about 2 weeks now.my immediate senior brother is in Abuja with the governor of my North Central state.the governor has been telling him how they plan to embarrass him at the convention. Its Time to show him his cabal are politically worthless especially maman daura.believe me he's remaining tenor will be miserable

Hmmm!!! Your brother is in Abuja but you are not. I'm in Abuja and I'm not a supporter of any political party because i have been with few of our politicians.

Let me tell you this simple truth: PMB words are laws to his followers both in APC and the entire North.

Please don't be deceived, if you know how Adamu emerged as the APC national chairman, you will not believe all that your brother said.

Let us all wait till tomorrow but one thing i must tell you is that North decides who would be APC flagbearer and BAT speech at Ogun state last Thursday is an issue that may affect him tomorrow, thank you.
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
Orji Kalu is the authentic National leader of the APC cool

Chief spectator? A spectator only supports team or star. He cheers his team or winning team. A spectator is the 3rd class group after the active players and officiating officials. Spectators can cause riots and carry out terrorism act at the venue of play.
Spectator can create crisis when the game does not suit them and when they feel cheated.

The Owo attack is a political battle.
The political battle against the Yorubas is two sided. The attack is from one of the two sides. The only thing is that I don't know which of the two sides is responsible. The attack might not be from the most suspicious group.
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Lionnation: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Minjim:
Ig I'm an as usually.

Authur Nzeribe comes to mind.

But they keep saying Yorubas betrayed the South. This Kalu has been

, you see your lives, yorubaaaaa. When power was suppose to come, and the south were crying for equity among the south but yoruba, did as if they were deff all them came out to drag election with south east Wich made orji kalu to withdraw from the race, and begin to support a northerner since his southern brothers are unreasonably wicked

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by zionstaar75: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Gozac:

You are not sure at all,PMB will have his way at the end of the day. Northern governors can not betray him. He will just wield the EFCC stick like OBJ used to do then and every one will fall in line
Buhari is a spineless coward believe me,you'll all see tomorrow, u guys are overrating him #OBI2023
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Gozac: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Aboguede:

Oga go siddon jor

The boy narrated the reality therefore you re rather the lost or newbie here
Thanks for calling me oga and calling him boy. You have finally acceded to my submission about him .I come in peace
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Tallvictor23: 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
Gozac:

Your right its so rife in Southern Nigeria where a tribe wants to establish a political hegemony. All these tribal politics end up affecting the masses and the hapless masses suffer most. Any tribe not playing the tribal game in Nigerian politics will naturally go extinct in politics

Exactly, no to tribalism
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by EnglandAmaka(f): 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
adioolayi:
The man was ranting on Channels TV some moments ago...

Seun Okinbaloye wan comot heart from his body..Baba wan scatter studio grin grin grin

He is so bittered and wants to force Adamu's choice as PMB's choice, even when the President don deny am grin grin

Politics is sweet...No peace of mind for Politicians

PMB asked the Governor of Kaduna state to go on air and tell the entire world that it's time for Buni lead Committee to go, he denied it;

When we heard of the endorsement of Abdullahi Adamu by PMB as the national chairman, he distanced himself from it, and today again the same PMB directed the national chairman to communicate to all concerned stakeholders of his choice for the party flag bearer, what did he say new?
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by jaxxy(m): 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
adioolayi:

Seun Okinbaloye wan comot heart from his body..Baba wan scatter studio grin grin grin

He is so bittered and wants to force Adamu's choice as PMB's choice, even when the President don deny am grin grin

U think buhari doesn't know what he's doing?? undecided
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by zionstaar75: 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
Maobichek:

Hmmm!!! Your brother is in Abuja but you are not. I'm in Abuja and I'm not a supporter of any political party because i have been with few of our politicians.

Let me tell you this simple truth: PMB words are laws to his followers both in APC and the entire North.

Please don't be deceived, if you know how Adamu emerged as the APC national chairman, you will not believe all that your brother said.

Let us all wait till tomorrow but one thing i must tell you is that North decides who would be APC flagbearer and BAT speech at Ondo last Thursday is an issue that may affect him tomorrow, thank you.
I hate politics with passion. Let's wait and see.im an ardent Peter obi supporter,my brother supports tinubu though. I don't care about him
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Gozac: 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
zionstaar75:
very funny how u guys think ,I've never been a tinubu fan.we don't need another jihad president. I'm OBIDIENT to the core #OBI2023
That's the reality of a country we are in . I am from SE, served in the north and makes my living in SW.
SE has been carefree and nonchalant about who rules that's why our neighbors say we don't know politics
SW is fighting for political supremacy while SE is fighting against political extinction.
This is causing the problems now
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Bhol28: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
Fool.
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by CyberWolf: 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:

Yoruba man, isn't it as clear as day to you yet?
So this is what you build your hope on? Smh for you.
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Bbbw: 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nigeria must now divide the truth is revealed
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by agabaI23(m): 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
For more suspen se text APC
grin grin
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by CyberWolf: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
The best way to end all these shenanigans is to amend the constitution and let the president rotate within the six geopolitical zones, that will bring a lasting peace, sense of belonging and unity in the country but they won’t do it because of what I don’t really know.. angry
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by christistruth01: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin

Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by loswhite(m): 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
kponkedenge:
Lawan will ultimately become the consensus candidate, Buhari used Adamu to first announce it to test the waters and get public opinion.

Even if they go to direct primaries, all these Northern Governors you're hearing endorsing a Southern Candidate will eventually vote for Lawan.

The SW has played themselves.
There is no way he would have announced it without the support of that religious bigot.
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by GGirll: 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
Tallvictor23:

I totally get you man �
But that’s what I’m saying still , it’s still hate everywhere , we need love for us to thrive in this country , people should stop hating Igbo unnecessary and tagging them ipob, esn, and the rest . They should also stop hating yorubas and calling them skull miners and the likes , even the Hausas and Fulanis , people need to stop calling them terrorists and all sort ,
Yes these things happen , but we should not generalize a whole tribe and hate them . It’s wrong ; why ? Because it would lead to more hate and more strife , everyone would wanna reply to defend their tribe , in as much as some people can never never change , we should not reply hate with hate .
I don’t believe people should just generalize a whole tribe and imagine that everyone there is what they call them . They are excellent igbos , yorubas , Hausas and Nigerians generally and they are also wicked ones .
But the innocent ones should not be bullied or insulted because of something his fellow tribe man did . It’s my view tho , it’s my view

I totally agree with you, on d Igbos side, you need to see how Yorubas are enjoying the SE with their families in peace, both at work places, companies and all but on the contrary, they will rather die than to employ an Igbo in lucrative positions even when the merited it, in Universities, they will not give you your choice of course especially if it's medicine, law and engineering except you have strong leg, or your body or money unlike in the East, why is it so? As a tenant, the other tenants will be paying less and you as an Igbo man will pay higher or you pack out why such wickedness? How can a church leader tell his members not to sing Igbo song in a church why? These were d few indices to which I wrote my epistle so that they can see for themselves. I was In a hospital in 2015 in Lagos during the election and even, d Yoruba nurses, not minding that we were sick, kept attacking us that they will never vote for Atiku because of Obi, at a point I had to tell them to pls allow us rest as we are sick and need to be empathize to and not attack in an election we wouldn't even participate and are not even sure we can survive, that was how bad I felt. Why the entrenched hatred for a tribe whose sin is to be industrious.
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Tallvictor23: 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
GGirll:

I totally agree with you, on d Igbos side, you need to see how Yorubas are enjoying the SE with their families in peace, both at work places, companies and all but on the contrary, they will rather die than to employ an Igbo in lucrative positions even when the merited it, in Universities, they will not give you your choice of course especially if it's medicine, law and engineering except you have strong leg, or your body or money unlike in the East, why is it so? As a tenant, the other tenants will be paying less and you as an Igbo man will pay higher or you pack out why such wickedness? How can a church leader tell his members not to sing Igbo song in a church why? These were d few indices to which I wrote my epistle so that they can see for themselves. I was In a hospital in 2015 in Lagos during the election and even, d Yoruba nurses, not minding that we were sick, kept attacking us that they will never vote for Atiku because of Obi, at a point I had to tell them to pls allow us rest as we are sick and need to be empathize to and not attack in an election we wouldn't even participate and are not even sure we can survive, that was how bad I felt. Why the entrenched hatred for a tribe whose sin is to be industrious.

Damn , I feel you , I’ve experienced things like this tbh , It’s sad that we are reduced to this , some tribes are particularly targeted and all that , it’s sickening , i just wish we can grow and pass this , other countries are going far in dimensions, we are struggling with tribal hate . The sickening part is that some people would rather vote for thier own tribe and suffer 8 years than vote the other tribe , be it Igbo /Yoruba / Hausa .
It’s just pure hate bro , pure hate . I pray we grow pass that in Nigeria , it’s really sad
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by GGirll: 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
Tallvictor23:

Damn , I feel you , I’ve experienced things like this tbh , It’s sad that we are reduced to this , some tribes are particularly targeted and all that , it’s sickening , i just wish we can grow and pass this , other countries are going far in dimensions, we are struggling with tribal hate . The sickening part is that some people would rather vote for thier own tribe and suffer 8 years than vote the other tribe , be it Igbo /Yoruba / Hausa .
It’s just pure hate bro , pure hate . I pray we grow pass that in Nigeria , it’s really sad

Thanks bro, God heal our hearts and help us forgive, love n forget. God bless you.
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Gozac: 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Orji Kalu, the betrayer of his people since 1990s
Orji Uzor Kalu is a strong Igbo man fighting against political extinction of his people. If you know you know
His a seasoned politician, let PMB over rule and give us his candidate
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Ibkhaleel: 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:

No lies. Yoruba Muslims are politically irrelevant. 3rd class citizens
Why cant you do without dragging religion? I'll definitely deal with you and disgrace you hear...answer
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Eriokanmi: 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
Gozac:

Orji Uzor Kalu is a strong Igbo man fighting against political extinction of his people. If you know you know
His a seasoned politician, let PMB over rule and give us his candidate
Indeed. Strong corrupt politician with cases hanging on his neck
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Tallvictor23: 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
GGirll:

Thanks bro, God heal our hearts and help us forgive, love n forget. God bless you.

Amen , thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Gozac: 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
Oludara202:
He might be from senatorial zone, trust me
The greed , self-centeredness and desperation is just out of this world, not far from the typical Nigerian politician.

Don't ever expect anything good from these guys.
As your people are fighting for political supremacy so it's my people fighting against political extinction in the South
So live with it, you always mock us that Igbos can never rule Nigeria, Igbos don't know how to play politics, Igbos should go to Biafra and rule. Yorubas keep demarketing Obi and calling him all forms of derogatory names on and offline.
My happiness is that SW,SE and SS are at the mercy of the North.
Nobody will ever rule Nigeria without Northern consent. They either choose SW or SS/ SE as allies. A SW, SS or SE can never make himself president
Let PMB decision be supreme and let him choose who succeeds him, we will abide by his decision
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by MikeofAfrica: 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
adioolayi:

Do you think that Adamu will have the gut to announce Lawan as Consensus candidate without the secret support of Buhari? Forget the denial from Buhari, he is testing the waters. If the APC Governors does not come up with their own consensus candidate tonight, Bihari will begin lobbying them to accept Lawan by tomorrow morning.
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Gozac: 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
jackcanfield:
OUK ISHI GI ODI KWA MA ? ONYE BU LAWAN IN NIGERIA POLITICS. THAT YOU WANT TO BE VICE PRESIDENT DOESN'T MEAN YOU SELL THE COLLECTIVE BIRTH RIGHT...WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR SELF CONFIDENCE, WILL YOU ALWAYS PUT YOURSELF AS NUMBER TWO CITIZEN..NWOKE MI TAKE YOUR TIME ...
Nwanne imaghi ihe I na ekwu, Orji Kalu bu odogwu nwa afor. He is fighting against political extinction of ndi Igbo in Southern Nigeria.
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Gozac: 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
crixlight2:

Same set of people shouting that north is killing and dominating us , the same set of people selling south to north again , Ibo is the main problem of south. Their wailing will continue
Yorubas want to establish a political hegemony in South and Igbos are kicking against it and you are here accusing the Igbos as a Yoruba man
Mutual hatred, distrust, disrespect and rivalry between Igbos and Yorubas are the cause of disunity in Southern Nigeria
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Gozac: 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
redcliff:

ah ahn, bros, but before you said that Igbos are politically naive and dont know how to play national politics. Igbos are trying to play politics now and you say Igbos are problem of south? You must be a very very mad fellow. In 2015 and 2019 what was Igbo's stand on APC, its formation and its choice of presidential representative? Now igbos aare the problem of the south? you are very foolish
Loud it to the highest volume nwanne ukwu, Nna gi muru gi
Re: Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate by storm001(m): 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
The most competent as per how?

Lawan that always approve every loan request thrown at him, saying th4 country is broke.

How do you think he can be of any different.

Lawan is a no no for me.

I rather go Atiku than Lawan.

But unfortunately, I am OBI-dient.

Peter Obi we know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria / King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.