Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos (66214 Views)

Bhadie Kelly Has Taken Over Nigerian Guys On Tiktok [photos] / Remembering UNN Medical Students Result That Got Every Student Crying -photos / Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by ashawopikin(m): 10:54am On Jun 10, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Ur eye dey pain u ni?
She's very much ok.
na u eye dey pain
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by ashawopikin(m): 10:56am On Jun 10, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Ur eye dey pain u ni?
She's very much ok.
we are not talking about wether she's very ok or not, she get nyash abi she no get nyash?
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Flamemignon1(m): 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
Xfemt:
Imagine this kind of beauty and one guy will say he wants to be gAy
Sexuality isn't a choice. And your comment means all women should be lesbians then
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Xfemt(m): 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Sexuality isn't a choice. And your comment means all women should be lesbians then
you say you don’t like girls and be gay but you still wanna put your dick in a hole

When god created unlimited hole in women

Are you and your type not confused or going mad

You father will be ashamed of you
Cause I believe if your father married a man I wonder if you did be here
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by seangy4konji: 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
See as gor;s avoid the thread...

insecure hoes
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Haylel: 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
pocohantas:

I guess that is the case. I kept seeing her name everywhere and I was wondering if R-Kelly is back. It took about two days to know who she is and when I saw her, I couldn’t quite place the noise. Did she have a viral video or something? I am genuinely curious.
It ain't a surprise if a woman "couldn't quite place the noise". Them boys were swooned with her body type, as she is the closest to a 10/10 sexy african body.

Trust women to feel insecure since they see her as a competition. The insecurity made most of 'em to start wiggling their ass, reporting the gal's account, and trying to smear her with the "overhyped" tag.

This became fuel for boys who really weren't swooned by the body, so everyone started goin' with the flow, saying they can't get her outta their mind.

Cheers.
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Flamemignon1(m): 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
Xfemt:
you say you don’t like girls and be gay but you still wanna put your dick in a hole

When god created unlimited hole in women

Are you and your type not confused or going mad

You father will be ashamed of you
Cause I believe if your father married a man I wonder if you did be here
grin cheesy grin what century are you living in dude? So your definition of sex is the connection of a hole and a dick in the hole? Anyway,sex is a subjective term, there's no right way or wrong way as long as consent is reached
It's obvious majority of y'all see women as a hole so you will never understand the concept of sexuality but instead of educating yourself,you result to age old tactics because that,to you ignorant folks, is better than picking up a book to read....... Shame!!! Hence why this country is where it is today

1 Like

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by pocohantas(f): 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Haylel:

It ain't a surprise if a woman "couldn't quite place the noise". Them boys were swooned with her body type, as she is the closest to a 10/10 sexy african body.

Trust women to feel insecure since they see her as a competition. The insecurity made most of 'em to start wiggling their ass, reporting the gal's account, and trying to smear her with the "overhyped" tag.

This became fuel for boys who really weren't swooned by the body, so everyone started goin' with the flow, saying they can't get her outta their mind.

Cheers.

Oga, some of us have things we do with our time and data- Tiktok is not one of them. So yes, I couldn’t place the noise when I saw her because I didn’t understand where the drama started from. If you understand where the noise is from, good for you. I get wetin I dey use my time and data do and I am glad ma ancestor I dey follow. Imsef won’t be able to place the noise. No vex ehn.

2 Likes

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Haylel: 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Oga, some of us have things we do with our time and data- Tiktok is not one of them. So yes, I couldn’t place the noise when I saw her because I didn’t understand where the drama started from. If you understand where the noise is from, good for you. I get wetin I dey use my time and data do and I am glad ma ancestor I dey follow. Imsef won’t be able to place the noise. No vex ehn.
You said this;
Did she make a viral video or something? I'm curious
That was exactly what I responded to with my comment.
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by pocohantas(f): 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
Haylel:

You said this;

That was exactly what I responded to with my comment.

And started with this…

It ain't a surprise if a woman "couldn't quite place the noise".

Please take your Kelly jabs to wherever you kids play. You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Haylel: 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
pocohantas:

And started with this…

Please take your Kelly jabs to wherever you kids play. You are welcome.
Thus, you chose to explode?

It ain't that deep.

Bye.
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by silverlinen(m): 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
Parizz:
i wan shag anita
Damnnn
Ehn go find anita na
Buh definitely, no be my Anita you go shag grin grin
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Xfemt(m): 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
Flamemignon1:

grin cheesy grin what century are you living in dude? So your definition of sex is the connection of a hole and a dick in the hole? Anyway,sex is a subjective term, there's no right way or wrong way as long as consent is reached
It's obvious majority of y'all see women as a hole so you will never understand the concept of sexuality but instead of educating yourself,you result to age old tactics because that,to you ignorant folks, is better than picking up a book to read....... Shame!!! Hence why this country is where it is today
lol since you decided to do men and forget your sense it too bad for you
Those things i said are parables and it was hard for you to understand
Ohs lemme tell you
No matter how you twist it you are lost and your brain need a check up asap

Everything on earth has two side which is male and female

Your father and mother of opposite sex to give birth to and not of same sex

So no how you want to sugar coat it my brother you need help seriously

There is opposite sex to go round or you can marry more
Don’t be stupid ok
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Silentgroper(m): 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kpengla:

wtf is perfect about her, she looks pre-teen.

No wonder Nigerian men like her...their love for juvenile pussy has been sending them to jail since 1960
Pre teen.. Are u high on cheap weed. Dat girl is 18 at least.. Na pre teen wan get those kind package
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by dominzy(m): 7:15am On Jun 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

where is the goddess body?
look closer
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by dominzy(m): 7:17am On Jun 11, 2022
Olastep:
I went to her page earlier, nothing special
The fact that it is trending, has made it special
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by dominzy(m): 7:19am On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author=Morphinne post=113643111][/quote]
It wasn't locked. She just got account warning
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by blingxx(m): 7:22am On Jun 11, 2022
Pusyiter:

Sweetheart you fine pass this gul for sure but that no mean say you go insult 9ja men

Fine pass who ? angry You dey hype her abi ?
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Flamemignon1(m): 7:50am On Jun 11, 2022
Xfemt:
lol since you decided to do men and forget your sense it too bad for you
Those things i said are parables and it was hard for you to understand
Ohs lemme tell you
No matter how you twist it you are lost and your brain need a check up asap

Everything on earth has two side which is male and female

Your father and mother of opposite sex to give birth to and not of same sex

So no how you want to sugar coat it my brother you need help seriously

There is opposite sex to go round or you can marry more
Don’t be stupid ok
Sexuality isn't a choice,you didn't choose to be straight and no one chooses to be queer

Moreover,you are the last person anyone should take sexuality advice from because you haven't done the research or even have a degree on gender and human sexuality so this Convo has been rendered moot yet again you aren't part of any medical team that called it a valid sexual orientation so dude,you have no right to say it's a mental problem it yet again you do but it ain't valid. I will listen to a medical person on the field than you. Have a great weekend

1 Like

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Hollybratt(m): 8:38am On Jun 11, 2022
phemmyfour:
Can any good thing come out of Togo?
I doubt it sir undecided
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Xfemt(m): 10:54am On Jun 11, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Sexuality isn't a choice,you didn't choose to be straight and no one chooses to be queer

Moreover,you are the last person anyone should take sexuality advice from because you haven't done the research or even have a degree on gender and human sexuality so this Convo has been rendered moot yet again you aren't part of any medical team that called it a valid sexual orientation so dude,you have no right to say it's a mental problem it yet again you do but it ain't valid. I will listen to a medical person on the field than you. Have a great weekend
if you like sugarcoat it
My dear brother you’re mentally unstable and you need help asap

Look at your mom and father and ask your self if what you are doing is right

1 Like

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Flamemignon1(m): 11:35am On Jun 11, 2022
Xfemt:
if you like sugarcoat it
My dear brother you’re mentally unstable and you need help asap

Look at your mom and father and ask your self if what you are doing is right
You must be living under a rock if you think gay men and lesbians can't have kids

1 Like

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Xfemt(m): 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
Flamemignon1:

You must be living under a rock if you think gay men and lesbians can't have kids
then you must be delusional to think a man can be pregnant and have babies

Young don’t be stupid
There enough girls to go around
You can even marry as much as you want

You need help asap

1 Like

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by CheapHomes1: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
dominzy:
look closer

Look closer where?
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by CheapHomes1: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
Flamemignon1:

So a gay man will impregnate his fellow gay man and a lesbian woman will impregnate her fellow gay woman. Is that how it works?

1 Like

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Flamemignon1(m): 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
Xfemt:
then you must be delusional to think a man can be pregnant and have babies

Young don’t be stupid
There enough girls to go around
You can even marry as much as you want

You need help asap

Like I said I won't take your word for it because you ain't in the medical field so you know nothing about human sexuality and gender and please your comment about women is completely sexist,they are not just for birthing. Also from your POV, would you want a gay man to marry a woman he's not attracted to? Moreover,back then when queer people couldn't be themselves because of the constraints of religion,there was something called a *lavender marriage" between a gay man and a lesbian especially if they wanted kids but today options are vast because straight people with fertility problems have alternatives to get children

1 Like

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Flamemignon1(m): 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

So a gay man will impregnate his fellow gay man and a lesbian woman will impregnate her fellow gay woman. Is that how it works?
There are viable options created today for queer people who want kids but these options have also helped straight people with fertility problems too.
Back then,there was something called "lavender marriage" or "marriage of convenience" in which a gay man and a lesbian would come together for the purpose of having a kid or to hide each other's sexuality and these couples will have the consent of their partners. Lavender marriages still happens today especially in countries that outlaw same sex marriage but thanks to surrogacy,IVF, ai and more,gay people don't need to get married to lesbians or sleep with them to bear kids

1 Like

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by CheapHomes1: 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Flamemignon1:

There are viable options created today for queer people who want kids but these options have also helped straight people with fertility problems too.
Back then,there was something called "lavender marriage" or "marriage of convenience" in which a gay man and a lesbian would come together for the purpose of having a kid or to hide each other's sexuality and these couples will have the consent of their partners. Lavender marriages still happens today especially in countries that outlaw same sex marriage but thanks to surrogacy,IVF, ai and more,gay people don't need to get married to lesbians or sleep with them to bear kids

Oga, I didn't ask you for options. I asked can a gay man impregnate his fellow gay man and a lesbian woman impregnate her fellow gay woman?
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by VirileNelly2420: 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
ashawopikin:
we are not talking about wether she's very ok or not, she get nyash abi she no get nyash?
She get. She balance. She set!
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by ashawopikin(m): 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

She get. She balance. She set!
hmmm
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by OgahBohz: 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
Authoreety:

Exactly...

Meanwhile, I'm a Nigerian guy and I dnt know her

I'm not even on tiktok..

Nd even if who cares?

Bitch is all pussy holes in ma eyes mhen

All i see is a damn Bleep instrument..
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by maureensylvia(f): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
muyico:
In nearest future after she give birth like 2 or 3kidz she wil b fat. She is a fat woman in future. Men dont let ha stature deceive u now.

I have 3 kids and I'm not fat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Vs Eudoxie Yao : Who Rocked This Outfit Better? / Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" / Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.