Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos (66119 Views)

Bhadie Kelly Has Taken Over Nigerian Guys On Tiktok [photos] / Remembering UNN Medical Students Result That Got Every Student Crying -photos / Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by CheapHomes1: 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Like I said answer mine, I answered the first one you asked despite the back and forth so please answer mine and I will answer this

then you shouldnt have any challenges answering these questions:

What claims did I make that warranted your question? Can you provide the claims?.

Who asked you whether transmen and transwomen exist? Pls reproduce my question verbatim let's compare it with your claim you just made.
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Flamemignon1(m): 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What claims did I make that warranted your question? Can you provide the claims?.

Who asked you whether transmen and transwomen exist? Pls reproduce my question verbatim let's compare it with your claim you just made.
Like I said answer mine, I answered the first one you asked despite the back and forth so please answer mine and I will answer this
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by CheapHomes1: 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by maureensylvia(f): 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
muyico:
dat min ur hubby sperms no get vitamines

Obago okwu umuazi... Ciao
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by muyico(m): 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
maureensylvia:

Sorry! Ma'am
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by muyico(m): 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
maureensylvia:

Just kidding
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Ceejay57: 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kaiair:
Fine for where? For which planet?
are you normal at all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chioma Adeleke's ₦280,000,000 Outfit To Her Husband's Show / Burna Boy And Wizkid Chilling Together With Friends In The UK / Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.