Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos (66100 Views)

Bhadie Kelly Has Taken Over Nigerian Guys On Tiktok [photos] / Remembering UNN Medical Students Result That Got Every Student Crying -photos / Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by franchasofficia: 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
This chick is average na. Who said her beauty is outstanding with this her pankere body undecided

Poverty makes a young man see plane Jane as miss world sha lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Usorohtheman(m): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
It's well... Hmmmmm
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Whiteways: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
Soppy level
dominzy:
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by MrBroke(m): 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
This generation
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by EmmyDJourno: 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
I no dey trip for all this one coz she go get one guy wey she dey beg for attention wey no send am
Since my young days wey babes wey everybody dey chase dey hustle my attention I just accept say as long as she no dey my front, I gat nothing for her, make she no go use my attention dey cure rejection from another guy cool

2 Likes

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Depressed101: 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
dominzy:
Her username is bhadie.kelly
She's currently trending on everyone's fyp on tiktok and this is not good news for Nigerian ladies because all the guys are falling and drooling over goddess body.
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by raybaba97(m): 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
Authoreety:

Exactly...

Meanwhile, I'm a Nigerian guy and I dnt know her

Bro, if you were online, you'll know her
Lol
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Enumerator(m): 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
I tell you!
Puskas:
Las las na still smelly pussy
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Cutehector(m): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
dominzy:

U Don smell am b4?
as in eh.. Good question.

Him job na to dey smell pvvsies
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by thunderbabs: 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Babe is darn pretty though
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by bluefilm: 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
So this bitch is the reason why Kelly is trending on Twitter?

I don't even like slim babes so I am not going to be a part of the Kelly nonsense.

God forbid.
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by mercyland93(m): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
C how she come be like mannequin. All those standing small boobs will soon sagg once the mouth of a pickin suck am. Smelling pusy
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by nedekid: 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
She has a thick Pusssy.
E puff cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by naijaclass(m): 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
How is this relevant, which MOD brought this irrelevant news to front page?
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Olastep(m): 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
I went to her page earlier, nothing special
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Sunny2034: 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
Puskas:

Only your Mom has that. Sorry!
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by torqque7(m): 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
She is beautiful I must say but we have more beautiful girls in Nija just that them no dey do well.

Anyway If you have properties in Abuja and you have issues with your documents or need new documents processed then contact us check my signature
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Camelot65: 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
I'm not drooling over her though. Don't even rate her sef.
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by ChristineC: 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
ayam not understanding
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Morphinne: 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
[quote author=dominzy post=113539992]Her username is bhadie.kelly
She's currently trending on everyone's fyp on tiktok and this is not good news for Nigerian ladies because all the guys are falling and drooling over goddess body. [/ :Dquote]

Lol
That’s actually not the reason why she’s trending. Nigerian guys were only catching cruise at first because she made one particular twerk move which most ladies couldn’t do. It was later adopted by many other African tiktokers after Sydneytalker mentioned her too. It was just for fun to see how jealous Nigerian women can get when you praise another woman grin cheesy >: cheesy meanwhile these same Nigeria girls were posting one fine Korean actor all over the internet just to ‘pepper’ the guys few months back grin
The ladies didn’t disappoint as they later reported and had her account locked.
Women ehn, they are a special breed cheesy
So they are not saying she’s the most beautiful girl in Africa o cheesy. Everything na just cruise
That app na time killer
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Princemoneyman(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
Where is davido my guy? See Fynn girl.
lipsrsealed
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by nurudeen181(m): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
kept searching for just one thing. how the body take perfect?
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Princemoneyman(m): 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
Appreciate good thing oh, so that good thing go dey come your way.
Shikinna!
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Morphinne: 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
Olastep:
I went to her page earlier, nothing special

cheesy
Na cruise o
Nothing special about her. Na women dey vex cheesy
But she twerks really well

1 Like

Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by claudiofaceoff: 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin

A fat woman in the future got me laughing like the wealthy man that I am.

muyico:
In nearest future after she give birth like 2 or 3kidz she wil b fat. She is a fat woman in future. Men dont let ha stature deceive u now.
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Bamzyriches451: 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
Over hyped
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by arsenal33: 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
Puskas:
just like where you came out from
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by Bbbwings: 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kaiair:

Fine for where? For which planet?
No be because of yansh or breast o
Na because of the way she dey whine her waist and the tongue cool
Re: See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos by pocohantas(f): 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
Toks2008:

Nothing spectacular about her body but guys just want to use her pepper other ladies cheesy

I guess that is the case. I kept seeing her name everywhere and I was wondering if R-Kelly is back. It took about two days to know who she is and when I saw her, I couldn’t quite place the noise. Did she have a viral video or something? I am genuinely curious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S / This Jennifer Lopez Outfit Is Why Google Image Search Exists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.