Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

What Does This Actually Mean? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Actually Mean? (3061 Views)

What Does Body Count Actually Mean? / Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome / PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Halogenabdul(m): 8:37am On Jun 08, 2022
Think4Yourself:

Someone loved this smiley
you are welcome sir
Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Civeye72: 2:04am On Jun 10, 2022
Ok
Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Civeye72: 2:34am On Jun 10, 2022
H
Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by satandeterrible: 2:53am On Jun 10, 2022
Cashio:
You can't be sure what she feels until you tell her your intentions. She can only say yes or no, she nor go beat you.
So my friend, shoot your shot. You can go like...hey babe, actually, the first time I stopped to engage in a discussion with you, I actually wanted to let you know how I have been feeling about you since the first time i saw you in church around February. However, on a second thought, I felt it would be too sudden and so I felt I needed more time to clarify if it was actually love I felt and at this time, I am completely sure I feel love for you and would like it if you would like to give US a try and see if we could work out together.
OP ml try this rubbish.
No follow this stupid advice.

See how men sell themselves cheap? See the nonsense and stupid words wey this fool dey spot from his mouth. Tueh!
Useless simp.
Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Nastysam: 6:23am On Jun 10, 2022
Bro stop such advice...so because of Pu"ssy i go come go smoke weed so i go get motivation and mind to talk to Pu"ssy....Bro change that mentality of yours if you know you won better.....most people i don see dey smoke weed for this HARD COUNTRY dey always turn up MAD or look unkept.....if you like use money cover your dirtiness.....your brain dey unkept....Nonsese advice
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool U never UNDERSTAND d rules and REGULATIONS of a gud bad boy..

U are still a JU man...

She likes u no doubt but u are too soft and shy for her liking..

1, U cant even go straight to the point wit her..

2, She is still waiting for u to make the big move which is no move for a gud bad boy..

Try de SMOKE WEED or use WEED Cook rice!

WEED gives INSPIRATION and MOTIVATION!

WEED will put u on the right track to say sweet words even if u don't no what to say..

make I stop here because I de ASHAWOO house now..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Truvelisback(m): 6:43am On Jun 10, 2022
Monah4billion:
Guday ladies & Gent , pls I have an ordeal. I saw this particular lady during church service Feb this year & she was busy stealing glances at me several times, fast forward to last month she came & sat close to me even though enough seats where still vacant inside the church . Last week I saw her with a guy, and i approached her after she was done talking to him. I asked for her name & her batch ( coz we are both Corp members ) she responded well and even asked me if there was any problem of which I said No. Yesterday I saw her and I called her she didn't even answer me & while I saw her coming back her stopped her & she asked me why I was following her . The truth is am kinda shy person at the initial stage of talking-to a lady but right now am confused as I don't know if she's only playing hard to get or she not interested in talking to me.
She isn't. She don't want to appear Cheap to u. Just take it as a fun. U are nervous and scared of rejection. What u have to do is that, just ask her out. E.g When she is alone or idle, tell her u want to get somethings in market over there, that if she doesn't mind, she could accompany u. If she really likes u, she would accompany u. Approach other ladies too.
Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Boogyman557: 6:54am On Jun 10, 2022
Nastysam:
Bro stop such advice...so because of Pu"ssy i go come go smoke weed so i go get motivation and mind to talk to Pu"ssy....Bro change that mentality of yours if you know you won better.....most people i don see dey smoke weed for this HARD COUNTRY dey always turn up MAD or look unkept.....if you like use money cover your dirtiness.....your brain dey unkept....Nonsese advice
Holly Gram cool not a most dat u will SMOKE it.. u can also use it to cook once in a while..

I see u don't know anything about WEED or the Root of life..

Even for hospital, doctors de also use am treat patients.. go and ASK..

It's not bad only if u over take it..

Nothing for this Life wey no bad if u over do am..

U need alot to learn bro...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by WatchYourSix: 7:23am On Jun 10, 2022
Monah4billion:
Guday ladies & Gent , pls I have an ordeal. I saw this particular lady during church service Feb this year & she was busy stealing glances at me several times, fast forward to last month she came & sat close to me even though enough seats where still vacant inside the church . Last week I saw her with a guy, and i approached her after she was done talking to him. I asked for her name & her batch ( coz we are both Corp members ) she responded well and even asked me if there was any problem of which I said No. Yesterday I saw her and I called her she didn't even answer me & while I saw her coming back her stopped her & she asked me why I was following her . The truth is am kinda shy person at the initial stage of talking-to a lady but right now am confused as I don't know if she's only playing hard to get or she not interested in talking to me.

She has given you small green light...now she wants you to chase..
.nigga..walk away..na mind game that will likely be accompanied with losing part of your allawee...
Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Nastysam: 11:07am On Jun 10, 2022
If na u won teach me LIFE....i rather remain a DUMMY.......i have met with people who smoke indian hemp....they sound too wise...but their life is a messUP
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool not a most dat u will SMOKE it.. u can also use it to cook once in a while..

I see u don't know anything about WEED or the Root of life..

Even for hospital, doctors de also use am treat patients.. go and ASK..

It's not bad only if u over take it..

Nothing for this Life wey no bad if u over do am..

U need alot to learn bro...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Boogyman557: 11:40am On Jun 10, 2022
Nastysam:
If na u won teach me LIFE....i rather remain a DUMMY.......i have met with people who smoke indian hemp....they sound too wise...but their life is a messUP
Holly Gram cool

I like dat WORD, they sound too Wise..

Allot of people who are not on drugs, der life are also messup..

not having a job has nothing to do with SMOKERS or WEED..

I supply WEED for rich people..

Even ur musicians and top POLITHIEFCIANS take WEED..

PESIN wey lazi lazi.. weda WEED or not..

WEED will only increase ur wisdom of Reasoning if only u take it the right way..

although it can also be harmful if u abuse it..

those guys wey u de talk about.. they already lazi b4 the WEED or Dem over take the WEED and der head pan no fit carry am AGAIN..

Me I SMOKE 12 raps of WEED in a day..

Still on still.. anybody can get ADVISE Anywer, even a MAD man can give u ADVISE.. if u UNDERSTAND dis life den u go COMPRISUN my CAPRISUN..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Nastysam: 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
I needed to see if you are not a man of wisdom....but you proved me wrong.....From the starting of your words to the ending, all i see is matured talk..... much respect bros....i try offend u, u still nor take am serious....Boogyman my brodah...u sabi Life although we dey learn everyday but u don see life
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

I like dat WORD, they sound too Wise..

Allot of people who are not on drugs, der life are also messup..

not having a job has nothing to do with SMOKERS or WEED..

I supply WEED for rich people..

Even ur musicians and top POLITHIEFCIANS take WEED..

PESIN wey lazi lazi.. weda WEED or not..

WEED will only increase ur wisdom of Reasoning if only u take it the right way..

although it can also be harmful if u abuse it..

those guys wey u de talk about.. they already lazi b4 the WEED or Dem over take the WEED and der head pan no fit carry am AGAIN..

Me I SMOKE 12 raps of WEED in a day..

Still on still.. anybody can get ADVISE Anywer, even a MAD man can give u ADVISE.. if u UNDERSTAND dis life den u go COMPRISUN my CAPRISUN..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Boogyman557: 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
Nastysam:
I needed to see if you are not a man of wisdom....but you proved me wrong.....From the starting of your words to the ending, all i see is matured talk..... much respect bros....i try offend u, u still nor take am serious....Boogyman my brodah...u sabi Life although we dey learn everyday but u don see life
Holly Gram cool respect to u Man!

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by SaiRuiMall: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
OP, you said she was stealing glances??
Leave that girl, she's a thief. Why would she be stealing glances?, that's how she will steal your heart, money and other things.
I hate people that steal.
Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Nonyjacuzie(m): 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Monah4billion:
I understand bro. But even when she sat close to me she was busy looking at me & scratching her head..lol make I unfall ASAP
Pleasd unSIMP the SIMP in you
Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Cashio(m): 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
satandeterrible:

OP ml try this rubbish.
No follow this stupid advice.

See how men sell themselves cheap? See the nonsense and stupid words wey this fool dey spot from his mouth. Tueh!
Useless simp.
nor be lie...
Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Monah4billion(m): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
There's nothing funny bout me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Grew Up In Atalanta How Come Wizkid Got The Phonetics. / Is It Good To Date A Lady In My Compound / Swear To Blood Oat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.