Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

What Does This Actually Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Actually Mean? (3056 Views)

What Does Body Count Actually Mean? / Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome / PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Actually Mean? by Monah4billion(m): 12:42am On Jun 07, 2022
Guday ladies & Gent , pls I have an ordeal. I saw this particular lady during church service Feb this year & she was busy stealing glances at me several times, fast forward to last month she came & sat close to me even though enough seats where still vacant inside the church . Last week I saw her with a guy, and i approached her after she was done talking to him. I asked for her name & her batch ( coz we are both Corp members ) she responded well and even asked me if there was any problem of which I said No. Yesterday I saw her and I called her she didn't even answer me & while I saw her coming back her stopped her & she asked me why I was following her . The truth is am kinda shy person at the initial stage of talking-to a lady but right now am confused as I don't know if she's only playing hard to get or she not interested in talking to me.
Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Crixxx: 12:47am On Jun 07, 2022
She no rate you and for her to be stealing glances at you means you might have had something funny or unusual on you and sitting close to you might have being a coincidence. Na you mumu Sha you don go fall sharp sharp for person wey no send you

10 Likes

Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Monah4billion(m): 12:51am On Jun 07, 2022
I understand bro. But even when she sat close to me she was busy looking at me & scratching her head..lol make I unfall ASAP

1 Like

Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Tboymessiah(m): 12:53am On Jun 07, 2022
Monah4billion:
Guday ladies & Gent , pls I have an ordeal. I saw this particular lady during church service Feb this year & she was busy stealing glances at me several times, fast forward to last month she came & sat close to me even though enough seats where still vacant inside the church . Last week I saw her with a guy, and i approached her after she was done talking to him. I asked for her name & her batch ( coz we are both Corp members ) she responded well and even asked me if there was any problem of which I said No. Yesterday I saw her and I called her she didn't even answer me & while I saw her coming back her stopped her & she asked me why I was following her . The truth is am kinda shy person at the initial stage of talking-to a lady but right now am confused as I don't know if she's only playing hard to get or she not interested in talking to me.

NasoLifeBe!!!

Alaye
U better dey reason wetin u go do after your youth services, may be na woman be ur service, no use ur head!

10 Likes

Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Monah4billion(m): 12:55am On Jun 07, 2022
Lol. I have settled that already

1 Like

Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Cashio(m): 3:43am On Jun 07, 2022
You can't be sure what she feels until you tell her your intentions. She can only say yes or no, she nor go beat you.
So my friend, shoot your shot. You can go like...hey babe, actually, the first time I stopped to engage in a discussion with you, I actually wanted to let you know how I have been feeling about you since the first time i saw you in church around February. However, on a second thought, I felt it would be too sudden and so I felt I needed more time to clarify if it was actually love I felt and at this time, I am completely sure I feel love for you and would like it if you would like to give US a try and see if we could work out together.

6 Likes

Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Ballzproblemm: 4:34am On Jun 07, 2022
Monah4billion:
fashi ,all this mind games are so old school

1 Like

Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Halogenabdul(m): 4:37am On Jun 07, 2022
Monah4billion:
Those gender and cluelessness has no comparison.
She's playing mind tricks oga.
A word of advice "you have serious things to handle, skills to learn, career to build, money to make, family to show love to, get on with these and be focused na the ladies go dey come after you.

8 Likes

Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by crackhouse(m): 6:26am On Jun 07, 2022
The girl want put you for high jump.... And u Don dey jump already.. .
Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Boogyman557: 6:51am On Jun 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool U never UNDERSTAND d rules and REGULATIONS of a gud bad boy..

U are still a JU man...

She likes u no doubt but u are too soft and shy for her liking..

1, U cant even go straight to the point wit her..

2, She is still waiting for u to make the big move which is no move for a gud bad boy..

Try de SMOKE WEED or use WEED Cook rice!

WEED gives INSPIRATION and MOTIVATION!

WEED will put u on the right track to say sweet words even if u don't no what to say..

make I stop here because I de ASHAWOO house now..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by phemmyfour: 8:51am On Jun 07, 2022
Monah4billion:
If she ignores you, ignore her. No time to be chasing woman up and down
Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 07, 2022
Cashio:
You can't be sure what she feels until you tell her your intentions. She can only say yes or no, she nor go beat you.
So my friend, shoot your shot. You can go like...hey babe, actually, the first time I stopped to engage in a discussion with you, I actually wanted to let you know how I have been feeling about you since the first time i saw you in church around February. However, on a second thought, I felt it would be too sudden and so I felt I needed more time to clarify if it was actually love I felt and at this time, I am completely sure I feel love for you and would like it if you would like to give US a try and see if we could work out together.
Wtf is this Bad advice op, you sound like a Sisi and a simp... Imagine someone walks up to you and spill this bs won't you find it cringe angry

1 Like

Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 07, 2022
Boogyman557:

U are still a JU man...

2, She is still waiting for u to make the big move which is no move for a gud bad boy..

WEED will put u on the right track to say sweet words even if u don't no what to say..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
You're a nuisance on this website
Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Cashio(m): 10:58am On Jun 07, 2022
Think4Myself:

Wtf is this Bad advice op, you sound like a Sisi and a simp... Imagine someone walks up to you and spill this bs won't you find it cringe angry
oh, sorry man. How could I have put it?
By the way, I have dated more girls than you can in a lifetime, "with those cringy lines"..I'm so sure of that.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Streetmovement(m): 10:59am On Jun 07, 2022
Think4Myself:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Think4yourself
Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Boogyman557: 11:03am On Jun 07, 2022
Think4Myself:

Holly Gram cool exactly wat am also saying bro..

he needs to nuisance his self so he can obtain the great wisdom from WEED..

at least u are seeing it from my own angle, u most be a real Gee!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

5 Likes

Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by DroppingLiquid: 11:05am On Jun 07, 2022
Monah4billion:
yeah, you're terrible with ladies. You asked for batch number instead of phone number. Girls don't like dulling guys. She probably wanted your cock, but now that she's seen your shyness, she's now turned off by your appearance.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Blupen(m): 11:53am On Jun 07, 2022
Boogyman557:

U are still a JU man...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
baba yaga
Always saying it exactly as it is

1 Like

Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Jeromejnr(m): 11:58am On Jun 07, 2022
She is confusing you na because on your other thread you said you loose feelings when a girl is too clingy and you also loose interest when a girl is forming hard to get.

So she put your emotions in between.

She is doing well. And playing your game.
Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by arthurwillia(m): 12:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
Monah4billion:

Hmm it’s two ways, it’s either she doesn’t find you attractive enough or she’s just not interested in talking to a stranger, even me see if anyone is following me and asking me question anyhow I fit slap the person.

Stop following ladies, it's weird.. Try to talk to her when she's sitting down or something..

In this case let her go for your mental health.

Note: she's not stealing glances at you, she's wondering why you are looking at her..
Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Think4Yourself: 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Think4yourself
angry
Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by henndukwe18: 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Monah4billion:
I understand bro. But even when she sat close to me she was busy looking at me & scratching her head..lol make I unfall ASAP
grin grin grin Aswr, i dnt no y some ladies re like dt, wen u approach some ladies at first, they start givimg u ds sexy, romantic look dt wil make u tink they re crushin on u, bt wen u make move, they wl jst turn off
Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by henndukwe18: 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
Cashio:
������odogwu, baba for d girls
Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool exactly wat am also saying bro..

he needs to nuisance his self so he can obtain the great wisdom from WEED..

at least u are seeing it from my own angle, u most be a real Gee!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Slawormiir wannabee angry
Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by kelspinall(m): 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
guys sef,a lady is still arguing within herself whether it will or not and you are already going into her already,who even told you that you are the one she was taking a glance on.dude everything is not relationship, try claim hardcore first, if she's into you then you slowly slide in like the diq.
Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by NnamdiN: 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
She's disappointed you couldn't take the clue, she wanted your preeq goddamit undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Monah4billion(m): 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
My dick? Nah date Ain't gonna work !!!
Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Monah4billion(m): 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
My dick? Nah dat Ain't gonna work !!!
Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Think4Yourself: 7:50am On Jun 08, 2022
Halogenabdul:
Those gender and cluelessness has no comparison.
She's playing mind tricks oga.
A word of advice "you have serious things to handle, skills to learn, career to build, money to make, family to show love to, get on with these and be focused na the ladies go dey come after you.
Someone loved this smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Chijioke4535(m): 8:05am On Jun 08, 2022
Pass me the ashawo
WTF man.
Boogyman557:

U are still a JU man...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by Boogyman557: 8:08am On Jun 08, 2022
Chijioke4535:
Pass me the ashawo WTF man.
Holly Gram cool my Gee!

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: What Does This Actually Mean? by nawa4naija(m): 8:10am On Jun 08, 2022
Your approach to her was weak bro !!

How could you be following her around, I’m putting it this way cos that’s what you acted like

Rule no 7- Never make a woman you want to approach feel too important or see the eagerness to approach her in you

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... / Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? / Man Glued To Another Man's Wife During Illicit Affair [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.