Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? (32797 Views)

Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC / Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Win APC Primaries Even With 1 Million Contestants / Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Caleb17: 11:40am On Jun 07, 2022
Erudite Professor Oluyemi Ositadima Osinbajo (SAN)
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by IPIGMODS: 11:41am On Jun 07, 2022
TINUBU.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by goldtube(m): 11:41am On Jun 07, 2022
BAT gats the ticket, they need someone dirty to beat atiku shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by maasoap(m): 11:41am On Jun 07, 2022
worldclass68:
I don't like Tinubu.....at all

But I think he's the only one that cannot be pushed around anyhow here.....

He sounded self centered on the tv (Abeokuta) and seemed desperate ....but I'm very all other candidates may be worse sef....

And for him to have that boldness and lambast the sitting president (Buhari like that) on public TV...??

The fvck he has what it takes to deliver.....

I don't blame you coz many of you can't even speak up for yourselves. Many of you can't put up a fight or don't know how and when to ask for what you think or believe you deserve. What he was getting from the people he helped and trusted was totally different from what he expected. And you are here saying trash. Haven't you seen the effects of his (Abeokuta) already? Silence is not the best option all the time

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by BafanaBafana: 11:41am On Jun 07, 2022
Digmygold:

Can he contest against Atiku and win? Ask yourself that question.
General elections is not primaries where dollars can buy the position. In the general elections, integrity, intellect, capacity, etc will be the deciding factor. Atiku only stands a chance if he is contesting against Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by ejimatic: 11:42am On Jun 07, 2022
IreneJane:

You are a fool for including yoruba Muslims, what's the meaning of all that ?
Sir please pardon him for making reference to Yoruba Muslims.Let give peace a chance even online.
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by donsufia: 11:42am On Jun 07, 2022
I have carefully studied all your response and I can say that there haven't been a time where a strong and influential candidate was allowed to win elections in Nigeria. How and ask Awolowo, and Abiola. In all the three, Amaechi is the weakest and he will emerge the winner today.
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by BafanaBafana: 11:42am On Jun 07, 2022
Amaechi is not a presidential material. Tinubu and Osinbajo are. Tinubu is the choice of the politicians, Osinbajo is the choice of the masses!

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by IPIGMODS: 11:42am On Jun 07, 2022
DaniDani:

You simply predicted as a Yoruba Muslim.

This is my prediction as a realist; if the primary is conducted free and fair without imposition/consensus candidate, Tinubu will win. If buhari is left to pick and impose his preferred candidate, Osibanjo wins, but if the cabals succeeds in manipulating buhari, then, Lawan wins. In conclusion; 1. Lawan, 2. Tinubu, 3. Osibanjo, 4. Amaechi.
Typical omo Igbo always denying reality even when it's sitting on his nose.
After reality tonight of Tinubu winning, then you go come back here with all sorts of asinine excuses and false narratives that lack basic logic.
Always supporting losers from 1967, nothing new.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by yetunsbay(m): 11:42am On Jun 07, 2022
Deepthoughts:
Anyone of Osibanjo or Amaechi will be ok,but I don't support Tinubu a Muslim to succeed a Muslim buhari,the Muslims I know for sure wouldn't support such if vice versa were to be the case,but if my wish were to come true then I would to have Peter obi as the president come 2023.
buh Obi can't win

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Boyooosa(m): 11:42am On Jun 07, 2022
ejimatic:
1 Tinubu
2 Osinbajo
3 Amaechi

None of the three has nothing for us in Nigeria. They are all rich already! However out of them I go for BOLA TINUBU. He is a grass root politician with national coverage and supporters. He alone can battle Atiku.

Are setting up this poll based on party affiliation, regional sentiments or national interest?

Because, you already nullify your neutrality by bringing in Tinubu's chance of winning Atiku....
What is the need for that?
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by hammer567: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2022
GREEDY YORUBA AGAIN

MORE TEARS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0GU49uCTQY

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Antoeni(m): 11:43am On Jun 07, 2022
Ameachi I
Ameachi ll
Ameachi lll
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Orosotare(m): 11:43am On Jun 07, 2022
I go for BOLA TINUBU. He is a grass root politician with national coverage and supporters. He alone can battle Atiku.

Look how dumb you are, is it by who will battle Atiku or who will free Nigerian..?

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by EmeraldJD: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2022
Inasmuch I hate to believe, l have this feeling that Tinibu will pick it. I won't be voting in the general election except some strange miracle happens today.

2 Likes

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by BafanaBafana: 11:44am On Jun 07, 2022
DaniDani:

You simply predicted as a Yoruba Muslim.

This is my prediction as a realist; if the primary is conducted free and fair without imposition/consensus candidate, Tinubu will win. If buhari is left to pick and impose his preferred candidate, Osibanjo wins, but if the cabals succeeds in manipulating buhari, then, Lawan wins. In conclusion; 1. Lawan, 2. Tinubu, 3. Osibanjo, 4. Amaechi.
You have said it as it is.

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by tonexman18(m): 11:44am On Jun 07, 2022
Though i’m supporting Peter Obi, but on the other hand i want Tinubu to win the primaries…. The insecurities for this country don too much, its obvious a fulani or hausa president cannot fight the bandit,herdsman or the bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Cantona05: 11:44am On Jun 07, 2022
Amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi amechi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by truthfinder319: 11:44am On Jun 07, 2022
God bless you. They want to do divide and rule. I respect the Yoruba race, neither religion nor bigotry can divide them. Yoruba have values and respect and accommodate all irrespective of your tribe, religion or region.

EfonAlaaye2023:

I'm highly disappointed in you for giving that fooool DaniDani the response

what's Yoruba Christian and Yoruba Muslim?

the first religion of a Yoruba man is Humanity hence nothing like Yoruba Christian or Muslim, rather Muslims and Christian in Yoruba land

do not allow these idiot tribe that kill and eat themselves to bring division among Yoruba people

@ the Topic, Tinubu and Tinubu

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by truthfinder319: 11:45am On Jun 07, 2022
As we said, a wide margin. More than a wide margin sef

Thanks Tinubu will win with a wide margin

tonexman18:
Though i’m supporting Peter Obi, but on the other hand i want Tinubu to win the primaries…. The insecurities for this country don too much, its obvious a fulani or hausa president cannot fight the bandit,herdsman or the bokoharam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by hammer567: 11:46am On Jun 07, 2022
truthfinder319:

God bless you. They want to do divide and rule. I respect the Yoruba race, neither religion nor bigotry can divide them. Yoruba have values and respect and accommodate all irrespective of your tribe, religion or region.

WHAT DO YOU CALL OSINBANJO AND TINUBU CONTEST?

YORUBA CHRISTIAN VERSUS YORUBA MUSLIM?

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by tradepunter: 11:46am On Jun 07, 2022
From a rational angle without emotions, I will prefer tinibu because he will break the stronghold of Hausa Fulani on Nigeria

The other candidates are mostly lap dogs to the cabals... Amaechi will sell us to china

2 Likes

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by johndavid1(m): 11:46am On Jun 07, 2022
None of the candidates is good for the country I pray that those listed candidate should end up casting there votes on Peter Obi.

#Peter obi is a goal!!!! grin cool wink
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by toujurs: 11:48am On Jun 07, 2022
bonnyhope:

He has step down
Taa shift
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by KingInsightful: 11:48am On Jun 07, 2022
Ask yourself this: IF Tinubu wins will he live to complete even 1 year in office. Remember that a northerner will be his vice
God1000:
Osinbajo
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by SoNature(m): 11:48am On Jun 07, 2022
vickydevoka:

U no well. Na u wan vote tinibu abi

No, I won't,but you cannot ignore his influence, popularity and money.

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by spiritedtete: 11:48am On Jun 07, 2022
I will be greatly surprised if Tinubu loses...

everything is centred around him... Money, influences.. political player. This is TINUBU field he has strategically placed himself in an undeniable position.

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Hezmatosky: 11:48am On Jun 07, 2022
The race is between Amechi and Lawan. Am sorry Osi my man, I don't like you. You can go home and rest. And as for T baba, I know you just want to cause commotion, you are not interested cry
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:49am On Jun 07, 2022
The Star Boy. Osinbajo
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by chemicool: 11:49am On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Johnchrix(m): 11:49am On Jun 07, 2022
apache22b:
I and my entire family, on Tinubu's Manhood we Stand

Weak manhood with lagging balls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by truthfinder319: 11:49am On Jun 07, 2022
No single man or woman can fix a country of 200 million people. The issue here is who can win the APC primaries. The answer is Bola Tinubu. Know this, know peace.

Donbabafx1:

You are a mad man sir! Is it to Battle Atiku you want or someone that would bring Nigeria out this pit hell APC has dragged it to ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend / New Minimum Wage Nationwide Strike Begins September 26 – Nigeria Labour Congress / APC In Disarray As 3 Acting Chairmen Emerge In 3 Hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.