Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) (4246 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / Why Are Nigeria Parents Hypocrites When It Comes To Relationships And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) by siofra(f): 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
I can never understand this.

The goal is to marry a virgin man or someone with a low body count. I've already found one sef! grin

Thanks. Y'all should continue your hypocrisy.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) by jawalis(m): 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
I just hope you get the attentions you so much crave for. How can you compare a man’s body count to that of a female. In our world today, most people are more concerned with the number of men a lady has slept with in her life than the number of women a guy has slept with. In today’s relationship, body count is one of the most asked questions. Everyone is insecure about his partners sexuality. What they’ve done before, or what they’ll do in your absence
The truth always hurts: Keep your mouth zipped even if nothing has been [in there] and don't kid yourself: if you do blurt out a figure to your boyfriend, you will be judged – and not necessarily by the same rules he judges himself on. Even if he's slept with 300, your three will be two too many, bringing to the fore yet again the ridiculousness of the double standard which society judges sexual activeness with in the genders. Men are hailed champs when they’ve been with numerous women, but women are called tramps for being even half as sexually adventurous as some of these men.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) by YeyeGbami: 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
Effect of high body count differs.
Re: Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) by Candidlady: 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
jawalis:
I just hope you get the attentions you so much crave for. How can you compare a man’s body count to that of a female.

Am Istoned or what. Idont understand this your comment

Da n'allah explain the bolded

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) by Mikester: 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
Any male who has the time to reply this question or linger his attention on this thread must be an idle child.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) by Cypress042(m): 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Attention seekers grin grin grin have some shame grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) by jawalis(m): 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
Candidlady:

Am Istoned or what. Idont understand this your comment

Da n'allah explain the bolded
I’ve explained why. Kindly read through my comments again
Re: Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) by Natbrowny: 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Cmon girl

That dude with 102 body count is VERY LOW.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) by Tmberwolf1: 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
Is it that your brain is akamu? When will you realize that men and women aren't the same!!! What attracts us to the other differ greatly! Women prefer men with more sexual experience, while men prefer women with less sexual experience. What women have to offer men for the most part is their bodies, so why the f*ck would I pay full price for a 3rd hand vehicle?!

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) by Truvelisback(m): 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
siofra:

The goal is to marry a virgin man or someone with a low body count. I've already found one sef! grin

Men's body don't count, women's body do grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) by CheedyJ(m): 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
Virgin man ko, virgin atlantic ni
Re: Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) by Jmichael1(m): 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
I hv lost count already....
Re: Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) by czarr(m): 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Men offer more than their bodies, men offer resources and protection. Women offer their youthfulness and chastity (which has to do with their body)

Promiscuity in women is frowned upon because men fear paternity fraud, you have to understand that in the past when we didn't have the technology to conduct DNA testing, men had to marry a virgin because that way he can be almost certain that the child she has is his child.

so even to this day that instinct is still inside every guy to be repulsed women with high body count, because on a primal level the man is scared that he may spend his hard earned resources and protection on an offspring that is not his.....women with high body count are a bad gamble for men looking to settle down, because let's be honest most men marry because of children.

The fear of paternity fraud was so much that cultures had the female sweet spot cut off to discourage them from cheating, because why risk the consequences of cheating on my husband when I derive no pleasure from it. Imagine the offspring of a slave in the palace could become the king if the queen cheats with a slave, so cheating women were punished openly and stoned to death to discourage other women from the act.

Another thing is the female anatomy is designed to receive and absorb DNA from men who they have been with sexually in the past, it's a thing you can look it up, that is why some women notice features on their child that reminds them of someone they've been intimate with in their past even if the child is the husbands.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) by tnerro1(m): 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
No comments
Re: Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) by LadyRosa(f): 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
A lady with seven body counts to me na virgin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) by IgOga(m): 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
siofra:

Marry someone who shares the same faith and believe with you.
Re: Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) by Fadman4real(m): 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
siofra:

The problem here is that it is a man that would choose you to marry, would a virgin man even consider you.
Re: Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) by siofra(f): 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
jawalis:
I just hope you get the attentions you so much crave for. How can you compare a man’s body count to that of a female. In our world today, most people are more concerned with the number of men a lady has slept with in her life than the number of women a guy has slept with. In today’s relationship, body count is one of the most asked questions. Everyone is insecure about his partners sexuality. What they’ve done before, or what they’ll do in your absence
The truth always hurts: Keep your mouth zipped even if nothing has been [in there] and don't kid yourself: if you do blurt out a figure to your boyfriend, you will be judged – and not necessarily by the same rules he judges himself on. Even if he's slept with 300, your three will be two too many, bringing to the fore yet again the ridiculousness of the double standard which society judges sexual activeness with in the genders. Men are hailed champs when they’ve been with numerous women, but women are called tramps for being even half as sexually adventurous as some of these men.

Well it's gonna change. Whether you like it or not.
Re: Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) by siofra(f): 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
Natbrowny:
Cmon girl

That dude with 102 body count is VERY LOW.

Na so!!

Go and tell it to a girl who wants something serious with you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) by siofra(f): 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tmberwolf1:
Is it that your brain is akamu? When will you realize that men and women aren't the same!!! What attracts us to the other differ greatly! Women prefer men with more sexual experience, while men prefer women with less sexual experience. What women have to offer men for the most part is their bodies, so why the f*ck would I pay full price for a 3rd hand vehicle?!

I DON'T CARE!!!

things will change. Equality will be achieved. Look at the last 100 years and see what feminists have achieved.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) by siofra(f): 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
Cypress042:
Attention seekers grin grin grin have some shame grin

Nope!

I NEED ATTENTION from nairaland to SURVIVE!!!

Thanks.
Re: Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) by siofra(f): 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
Fadman4real:

The problem here is that it is a man that would choose you to marry, would a virgin man even consider you.

I get to choose too.

And if he wants to choose on the basis of virginity, then I'm qualified.

I'M A VIRGIN!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) by Brian47(m): 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Women get sex very easily.
When a woman says she want to have sex, you'll see the amount of people running to do it with her.
If a man says he want to have sex now, ppl will probably call him a pervert.
Re: Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) by Tmberwolf1: 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
siofra:

I DON'T CARE!!!

things will change. Equality will be achieved. Look at the last 100 years and see what feminists have achieved.
Lol!!! grin grin grin... The day women become equal to men would be the day they start pulling their weight.
Re: Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) by Streetmovement(m): 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Eyah don't cry you hear, the Lord will see you through grin grin
Re: Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) by Tmberwolf1: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
siofra:

I get to choose too.

And if he wants to choose on the basis of virginity, then I'm qualified.

I'M A VIRGIN!!!!!
Are you kidding me? grin grin... So you are going to be the one that proposes?
Re: Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) by Cypress042(m): 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
siofra:

Nope!
I NEED ATTENTION from nairaland to SURVIVE!!!
Thanks.
grin Thanks also for admitting.
Re: Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
czarr:
Men offer more than their bodies, men offer resources and protection. Women offer their youthfulness and chastity (which has to do with their body)

Promiscuity in women is frowned upon because men fear paternity fraud, you have to understand that in the past when we didn't have the technology to conduct DNA testing, men had to marry a virgin because that way he can be almost certain that the child she has is his child.

so even to this day that instinct is still inside every guy to be repulsed women with high body count, because on a primal level the man is scared that he may spend his hard earned resources and protection on an offspring that is not his.....women with high body count are a bad gamble for men looking to settle down, because let's be honest most men marry because of children.

The fear of paternity fraud was so much that cultures had the female sweet spot cut off to discourage them from cheating, because why risk the consequences of cheating on my husband when I derive no pleasure from it. Imagine the offspring of a slave in the palace could become the king if the queen cheats with a slave, so cheating women were punished openly and stoned to death to discourage other women from the act.

Another thing is the female anatomy is designed to receive and absorb DNA from men who they have been with sexually in the past, it's a thing you can look it up, that is why some women notice features on their child that reminds them of someone they've been intimate with in their past even if the child is the husbands.

I've never seen a post that is both as contradicting and senseless as this one.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) by Dorwadora(f): 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
sad
Re: Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) by Dorwadora(f): 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
jawalis:
Wow... I feel your points but they are so contradicting sad

Why not just pick a side? undecided
Re: Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) by czarr(m): 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ardar:

I've never seen a post that is both contradicting and senseless as this one.
I didn't expect a different reaction.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) by Daytrader1: 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
Men increase their number of body count while women decrease theirs his 100 might be 10 while her 7 might be 777

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] / See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing / Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.