Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature (18697 Views)

The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature: Volume 2 / The Truth About Female Nature Is Too Ugly / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by Dizzyyish: 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lagosfirstson maas93
Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by Dizzyyish: 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2023
bump
Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by Dizzyyish: 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
benqo01 iammolise
Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by Ilekokonit: 12:09am On Apr 16, 2023
Dizzyyish:
"A woman's 'happiness' comes at the cost of someone else's."
- Rosemund P. Cherubin

Most important of all, do not take pity. Do not enmesh yourself in trying to help. - Robert Greene

My friends dad sat all his male children down when they were young and told him and his brothers that there is no good woman including his wife (their mum) and his own mum (their grand mother) and that man is not far from the truth.

This shaped my friends life that he is quite successful financially but he does not joke with his money with his wife. He only gives her the barest minimum and spends the rest investing in more and more rental property which is solely in his name.

Just remembered that his Dad also told him, his brothers and his male cousins that the day they get married, just before they allow their wife to enter their house, they should give her a dirty slap and if she does not follow them into the house, they should end the union on the spot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by Dizzyyish: 9:57am On Apr 16, 2023
Ilekokonit:

My friends dad sat all his male children down when they were young and told him and his brothers that there is no good woman including his wife (their mum) and his own mum (their grand mother) and that man is not far from the truth.

This shaped my friends life that he is quite successful financially but he does not joke with his money with his wife. He only gives her the barest minimum and spends the rest investing in more and more rental property which is solely in his name.

Just remembered that his Dad also told him, his brothers and his male cousins that the day they get married, just before they allow their wife to enter their house, they should give her a dirty slap and if she does not follow them into the house, they should end the union on the spot.
Your friend's dad keeps it real, but I'm curious about the bolded tho..

4 Likes

Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by Ilekokonit: 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2023
Dizzyyish:

Your friend's dad keeps it real, but I'm curious about the bolded tho..

My friend did not confirm whether or not he or any of his siblings carried out this part of the instruction as he is a friend I met when we were both far older than teenagers and I never met his dad so I was just relaying what he told me.
Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by Dizzyyish: 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by Dizzyyish: 11:16am On Apr 20, 2023
Almiron Phargbemmy obaidan
Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by AjiBussu(m): 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
💯✅
Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by Dizzyyish: 2:02pm On May 01, 2023
edunaragold
Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by Dizzyyish: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
Yemi4love kizzygentle
Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by Kizzygentle: 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hayee:
grin grin grin

Seems these days men are more interested in women matters more than women themselves cheesy grin grin

OP make sure you create one hundred more threads about us ooo.

I'm so loving this unending attention cheesy grin grin

Nigerian men don't like good women
Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers cheesy tongue tongue tongue
Just like how u are attracted to women beater, bad and notorious men..
Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by Dizzyyish: 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2023
Poke
Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by Dizzyyish: 8:21pm On Jan 28
slenderBeam1
Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by Daricon(m): 9:00pm On Jan 28
InfinityFabric:

The Bible version, as we all know Bible can't be fully trusted.

This is only human, not woman.

Correct. Women are allergic to accountability, this is why Men have to take charge so that women don't disgrace everyone.

Mostly.

This is a feature NOT a bug.
How's this a bad thing ? They're NOT capable of leading nor do they hands to fight for their beliefs.
Men and women are NOT the same.

Have you heard of true genuine desire ? She might NOT know what she wants until she met you and only wants to have your baby. I will overlook the other untrue points but this, I won't let it slide. How would you say "someone wouldn't know what they want..." Yet you say they're sensibly okay in their decision making

C'mon you can do better!

REDPILL exists so that you don't hate women for what they can never be to you.
Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by Caleb15(m): 3:59pm On Feb 02

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

G / Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? / Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.