Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature (18653 Views)

The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature: Volume 2 / The Truth About Female Nature Is Too Ugly / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by Joe4real1988(m): 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
Abba114:
be careful bwoi these guys will spoil ur relationship and you will regret it later. he is pasting this all from where he copied it just because he is broke and couldnt get a gf.
So to have a girlfriend means u have to be rich so she can milk that richness out of you in the form of taking care of her as your girlfriend? Are you not indirectly verifying what op is saying about self centeredness and women not loving a man without ROI? U just verified this fact by saying he is broke and can't have a girlfriend.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by Dliquidmetal(m): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
Joe4real1988:
So to have a girlfriend means u have to be rich so she can milk that richness out of you in the form of taking care of her as your girlfriend? Are you not indirectly verifying what op is saying about self centeredness and women not loving a man without ROI? U just verified this fact by saying he is broke and can't have a girlfriend.
grin In trying to invalidate the OP and broke shame him he/she ended up validating him and shaming him/her self.
Never ending shit show

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by segcymoor(m): 8:30am On Jun 21, 2022
iRepNaija1:

If you condone this kind of rhetoric, you hate women. At the very least, you distrust them because of your limited experience with just a handful of women. Regardless of whether you're a man or woman, If you're always suspecting a person will cause you harm, then you have deep-seated trust issues that you're taking out on potential partners who have done nothing to you.

Story for the god

So you expect me to trust people completely without guide my peace..... even woman for that matter

I hear

Let me bust your mind.. even female species don't trust themselves because most of them were confused about themselves...is that the individual you can rely on?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by HiideaConsole(m): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2022
bnadam21:
true that bro, girls only care about their selves, anything that will favour them, they only pretend to care about us because of the benefit they get from pretending to care about us.
And they are great actors too

Naturally, they pretend and lie a lot while doing everything it takes them to continue putting up that charade so that they don't cast and they can keep getting their way

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by iRepNaija1: 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
segcymoor:

Story for the god

So you expect me to trust people completely without guide my peace..... even woman for that matter

I hear

Let me bust your mind.. even female species don't trust themselves because most of them were confused about themselves...is that the individual you can rely on?

The very foundation for any relationship, romantic or platonic, is trust. If you cannot trust a person, then you shouldn't bother yourself being in any form of a relationship with them. It's obvious you need to work on that. You are not the only person who has been harmed by women. But if you carry that hurt into every interaction you have with women and God forbid, a relationship or marriage, you're only burdening yourself and the woman who did nothing to harm you.

Like I said, if you can't trust people, leave people alone, in particular women since you have such a terrible opinion of them.
Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by segcymoor(m): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
iRepNaija1:

The very foundation for any relationship, romantic or platonic, is trust. If you cannot trust a person, then you shouldn't bother yourself being in any form of a relationship with them. It's obvious you need to work on that. You are not the only person who has been harmed by women. But if you carry that hurt into every interaction you have with women and God forbid, a relationship or marriage, you're only burdening yourself and the woman who did nothing to harm you.

Like I said, if you can't trust people, leave people alone, in particular women since you have such a terrible opinion of them.

On the contrary, no one can harm me.let alone woman

I trust but never loose my guide...I have life experience enough not to be zombe

Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by segcymoor(m): 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Be wise enough not to loose guide even when trust..e get why

Otherwise..regret on the way ooo

Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by iRepNaija1: 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
segcymoor:

On the contrary, no one can harm me.let alone woman

I trust but never loose my guide...I have life experience enough not to be zombe

Please stop quoting me. I've already said what I said. Call yourself whatever you want but it's clear you have trust issues and you're going to punish future girlfriends and wives because of it. God help them.
Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by Ballzproblemm: 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
this thread has the potential to become another redpill enlightened thread , as the thread will progress if OP remains consistent , but it will not be without some stumbling blocks , there will be trolls ,simps, women who hate the truth and other set of people who don't want men to be liberated ,so do well to avoid any comment that contradicts the redpill philosophy. cause their motives is to derail it and kill the thread,that is how the original redpill thread survived.

Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by segcymoor(m): 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
iRepNaija1:

Please stop quoting me. I've already said what I said. Call yourself whatever you want but it's clear you have trust issues and you're going to punish future girlfriends and wives because of it. God help them.

E pain you so..
Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by aimmoney9: 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Listening to drug addiction by NBA YoungBoy..... grin grin grin

Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by Dizzyyish: 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
bump
Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by iRepNaija1: 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
segcymoor:

E pain you so..

No, you're just an idiot who doesn't want to listen.
Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by Dizzyyish: 10:30am On Jul 14, 2022
Evolutionlove
Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
Dizzyyish:
Evolutionlove
You are doing a great Job Dizzy. Keep It Up..
Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by true2god: 6:40am On Oct 06, 2022
segcymoor:

Story for the god

I hear

The major reason mother -in-laws never liked or trust their daughter -in-laws and will do anything to protect their sons. Women understand their evil ways hence mist mothers try their best to protect their sons from their wives. Many of us ignorantly think that our mothers are troublesome but we usually fail to understand what they are protecting us from, their fellow women.

Women are good as long as you bring money and material things to the table and when money is gone or scarce, you see their true colour. Women are not created to love men but to use them for their own benefit and at the end of the day, will poison the minds of rhekr children against their father.

That's the nature of over 95% of women worldwide.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by Dizzyyish: 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
KlausMichaelson najdorf toffyz
Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by Uptheante(m): 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
Dizzyyish:
"You either love women or understand them. You can't do both."
True

Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by holicupp(m): 9:59am On Feb 07, 2023
unto this mountain of deep knowledge will i pitch my tent forever and ever amen

Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by Dizzyyish: 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
holicupp:
unto this mountain of deep knowledge will i pitch my tent forever and ever amen
Amen..

Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by NEUDUDE: 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
JovialJune:
Una no dey tire?

Are we the air you breath?

How can a human being continuously talk about women every single day, trying to dissect, assume and permutate?

Doesn't it affect the quality of your functioning brain?

Why are you guys limiting your thought process to a particular thing when there are other brain draining motivations that can occupy your existence?

Nawa.

No! Quite the opposite -- it keeps real men guided lol.

You woudnt want to be an host to a parasite now, would you? grin

Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by NEUDUDE: 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
iRepNaija1:
OP, if you and all your followers hate women so much---which you clearly do, do not deny it---there are plenty of eligible men here on NL. Since you all love to circlejerk and hype each other up, all of you sound super compatible.

Severe pains grin
Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by Dizzyyish: 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
chuksdev anunakeeh
Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by Fredoh(m): 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
Dizzyyish:
Due to the Female Narcissism and Machiavellianism they possess, they are incapable of loving a man. Even if they were capable of doing so, they would be unwilling to do so because love impedes the effectiveness of their manipulation, and in turn, affects …

This OP has some serious wisdom. It’s so succinctly put that even the women cannot deny it!
I’ve always asked this question “Do women really love men?”
As the saying goes, a man is only “loved” on the condition that he provides.
OP has pointed out many things that I have personally observed!

Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by Dizzyyish: 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
Fredoh:

This OP has some serious wisdom. It’s so succinctly put that even the women cannot deny it!
I’ve always asked this question “Do women really love men?”
As the saying goes, a man is only “loved” on the condition that he provides.
OP has pointed out many things that I have personally observed!

They can't, but they know men love them. They also know men want reciprocal love so they echo and mimick men's declaration of love and signs of affection.

"Men are romantics pretending to be realists, and women are realists pretending to be romantics." - Rollo Tomassi (paraphrased)

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by SPAMBOX7: 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
Dizzyyish:
A woman's success (manipulation) with a man is strictly dependent on his ignorance. A man well-equiped with knowledge on her or her nature will always be on guard. This, obviously, hinders her inherent method of interacting with him.
Pretty basic stuff.. but here's the chaotic aspect of it:

Women hate logical men because these men are likely to see through their ploys (this might even pique their vindictive tendencies). Women hate weak (foolish) men who they can easily manipulate and exploit. So in essence, they dislike men they can't manipulate and dislike men they can manipulate (though, the latter is met with a large dose of disrespect).
This is one of the main reasons they are often referred to as the "confused gender" because, as a certain individual phrased it, women want fried ice.

Their hunt for fried ice is one of the many ways they instill chaos into the lives of the men (romantically) involved with them.
This guy just dey bust my head back to back

Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by SPAMBOX7: 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
Martinez39s:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Good thing you have sense and you see things as they are instead of getting carried away. They are many things women do that appear nice, supportive, virtuous and good, but there are selfish intentions underlying these deeds. This is why, in addition to find nice guys as a turnoff, they are always suspicious of them.
Ahswear😂
Fire dey inside your head for you to code @emboldened

Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by SPAMBOX7: 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2023
Dizzyyish:

They can't, but they know men love them. They also know men want reciprocal love so they echo and mimick men's declaration of love and signs of affection.

"Men are romantics pretending to be realists, and women are realists pretending to be romantics." - Rollo Tomassi (paraphrased)
Swear down.
You too sabi brother man

Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by Dizzyyish: 11:21am On Apr 01, 2023
Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by Dizzyyish: 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ebelelivinston Thecan
Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by Dizzyyish: 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
Sunwa1
Re: The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature by Dizzyyish: 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
dchamp234

Official Imo State S*x Connect Whatsapp Group / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today / Ladies Share Your Experience Nacking A Guy With Big Joy Stick(pics)