Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea (95477 Views)

Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Pimine: 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Righteousness2:
The times are evil and Perilous.
All sorts of divinations, manipulations, enchantments and projections are steadily going on in High and low places.

But if you can Genuiely hide under the shadow of the ALMIGHTY GOD, and stay away from evil, iniquity and sin, no manipulation under the sun will get you.
Amen to that

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Clementoons: 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
Righteousness2:
The times are evil and Perilous.
All sorts of divinations, manipulations, enchantments and projections are steadily going on in High and low places.

But if you can Genuiely hide under the shadow of the ALMIGHTY GOD, and stay away from evil, iniquity and sin, no manipulation under the sun will get you.
you are Bless in JESUS name

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Harryson91(m): 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
madridguy:
This is to make their sweet love more merry.

Chai, make I no yearn wetin dey my mind. I remember one verse for Quran that works more than magic for love grin If you know you know.
Drop the verse �
I won check something
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Dannycypher(m): 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
Diced pineapple of love
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Candidlady:
shocked

Iam sure it was the man that did this thing. So the love go dey sweet like pineapple and coconut juice

Very insecured gender
Insecured gender you say grin
I laugh in Spanish

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Upics: 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
REGISTER NOW!!!

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by iluvdonjazzy: 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
Why are people this wicked.
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Nealson(m): 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
Candidlady:
shocked

Iam sure it was the man that did this thing. So the love go dey sweet like pineapple and coconut juice

Very insecured gender

Madam be calming down ó, no because of stuff like this get high blood pressure ah ahn.... Kí là gbé kí léju
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by toloohthegreat: 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
You sure mean the opposite....

Candidlady:
shocked

Very insecured gender
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by okolojay: 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
Carry me dey go where queen tacha dey

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by GhettoBwoy: 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
That woman fit be sidechick so she run the matters for the man head so anytime the man put am e sure her die say her puna go sweet the man like pineapple � Juice
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Coalhill23(m): 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Candidlady:

Why would such pretty lady wanna tie down such ugly man who happens to be the fig tree jesus cursed undecided

Doesn't make sense

Your Jesus is an entitled fool. He is cursed and can't get anything
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Ezedon(m): 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bad people
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Tunas25: 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
What is the verse
I will love to know it
madridguy:

Chai, make I no yearn wetin dey my mind. I remember one verse for Quran that works more than magic for love grin If you know you know.
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by udomma1005(m): 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
uthlaw:
Open and closed every 3days make d relationship turn to drama!
Sorry to mention this but you're a verified wizard grin

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Noblewealth(m): 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Wickedness of men lies with men.
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by SlavaUkraini: 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
Candidlady:
shocked

Very insecured gender

Bahamas95:
shocked

I am sure it was the woman that did this thing. So the love go dey sweet like pineapple and coconut juice

Very insecured gender.

The two of you are right...

The man and the woman had a hand in this ..

They are both looking for children and that is the Spiritual work they had to perform for fruitfulness..

Pineapple = Fruit of the Womb.
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by caesymore(m): 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
Candidlady:
shocked

Very insecured gender

Biased MAFO
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
And pineapple no spoil

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Oladimeji122(m): 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bahamas95:
shocked

I am sure it was the woman that did this thing. So the love go dey sweet like pineapple and coconut juice

Very insecured gender.
exactly

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Thazard(m): 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
uthlaw:

cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by OBOTOTHICK(f): 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
madridguy:

Please tell me, the verse is in which chapter of the quran
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by fotadmowmend(m): 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
But who go scatter that sweet love na
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by AlwaysPositive: 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tell us the verse......
madridguy:

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by angelfallz(m): 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
After some people would say juju does not work. If juju does not work why do people do it?

It is possible that the lady in the pic, took her pic and that of the man she likes to bablawo.
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
Candidlady:
shocked

Very insecured gender

You didn't see the psychiatrist today.
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Topmaike007(m): 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
uthlaw:
you are wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Meedu(m): 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
REMOTE CONTROL BATTERY DON DIE.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Princeton92(m): 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
madridguy:

Tell me cool
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Abumustea(m): 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
Abeg tell me....
madridguy:

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by 3yga: 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
uthlaw:
Haha !! Una too wicked but i support

Na woman go run this bullshitt to gain money
Definitely a home-wrecker’s idea
Foolish and Entitled gender !!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Helped Collins Ezenwa E-Money Kidnap Rich People But He Left Me Poor – Suspect / I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old / Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.