Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea (95462 Views)

Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Muideen6013(m): 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Wahalikoetu..,.

madridguy:
This is to make their sweet love more merry.

Chai, make I no yearn wetin dey my mind. I remember one verse for Quran that works more than magic for love grin If you know you know.
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Chopcy29: 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Where this ones dey now na from one war to the other
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hmmmn
madridguy:

Chai, make I no yearn wetin dey my mind. I remember one verse for Quran that works more than magic for love grin If you know you know.
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Kingnelson9: 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Candidlady:
shocked

Iam sure it was the man that did this thing. So the love go dey sweet like pineapple and coconut juice

Very insecured gender
Habah ! No man can do this and you and I know that for sure , it's certainly a female doings and you know for sure.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by uthlaw: 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
udomma1005:

Sorry to mention this but you're a verified wizard grin
sorry sir!
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by uthlaw: 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
damoobaba:

You're the man of the year
I de with you boss!
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by uthlaw: 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
BabaCommander:

cheesy grin

U madth bro. What a lovely rascal.

Vawulence dey ya blood
you the king of vawulence!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by uthlaw: 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
3yga:
Haha !! Una too wicked but i support

Na woman go this bullshitt to gain money
Foolish and Entitled gender !!
na woman na..man no get time!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by AmeLonRo(m): 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
Who did it? Shoe the full faces

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP42h4GgktQ
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Funflipper: 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
Candidlady:
shocked

Iam sure it was the man that did this thing. So the love go dey sweet like pineapple and coconut juice

Very insecured gender

I hear you but your own gender turn kayamata merchants into billionaires overnight. Hypocrites!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by 3yga: 11:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
uthlaw:
na woman na..man no get time!
i tell you Bruff !!
The man go don sort tire LoL

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Bnaira7(m): 11:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tell me
madridguy:

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Funflipper: 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
Candidlady:

Why would such pretty lady wanna tie down such ugly man who happens to be the fig tree jesus cursed undecided

Doesn't make sense

We know you daughters of Jezebel are not after looks but the cash. That is why you people open your legs for even lizards and rats to cum inside.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by 3yga: 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bnaira7:
Tell me
U wan learn work or U wan try am?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Bnaira7(m): 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Guy if I learn work I go try am
3yga:
U wan learn work or U wan try am?
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by GUNITGuy: 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Love charm very difficult to break the spell
Someoned Destiny is being liberated
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by TheGift: 11:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
madridguy:

Really? What verse in the Quran or I can’t begin to believe you.
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by 3yga: 11:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bnaira7:
Guy if I learn work I go try am
wayo man Lol
See where U carry am go
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by kozmokaz(m): 11:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin
uthlaw:
Open and closed every 3days make d relationship turn to drama!
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by teeboy205: 11:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
Who live in a pineapple under the sea
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by pyro10(m): 11:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
I belong to comment viewers association of Nigeria( CVAN). We are a non-violent organization, Our goal is to read and scroll to the next comment and smile. commenters should please, make their comment very brief as possible so that we can scroll to the next one. Thank you.....
+
Instead of getting PVC why can't we get Guns cool cool, Nigeria will have peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by alexola20(m): 11:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Share nah.Abi you wan dey enjoy alone ni.
Abi make I email you? grin
madridguy:

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by purejustice36: 11:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
madridguy:

Which verse bruh?
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by toprealman: 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Righteousness2:
The times are evil and Perilous.
All sorts of divinations, manipulations, enchantments and projections are steadily going on in High and low places.

But if you can Genuiely hide under the shadow of the ALMIGHTY GOD, and stay away from evil, iniquity and sin, no manipulation under the sun will get you.
Why do we assume everything is jazz?
What if it is a traditional belief system that makes your marriage as sweet as pineapple?
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by clericuzzio(m): 12:00am On Jun 09, 2022
madridguy:

Yarn abeg
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 09, 2022
Candidlady:
shocked

Very insecured gender

You need to try to stop all this online hatred for men. It's not worth it.
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Sunnyski: 12:11am On Jun 09, 2022
Things women do for men
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by oguns222: 12:11am On Jun 09, 2022
Candidlady:
shocked

Very insecured gender

You are sure?

Are you the ritualist that did it for them?

Or.are you too daft to know the meaning o
of the clause "I'm sure"?
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Gubioma: 12:12am On Jun 09, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:

Walikatu muhibatan mini
Dan Borno...
Masha Allah keep on reading the holy book bro.
May Allah help us

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by cliqtips: 12:13am On Jun 09, 2022
Candidlady:
shocked

Very insecured gender

I know you know the gender that's capable of such act
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by kkins25(m): 12:26am On Jun 09, 2022
MrCover:

See More Photos Via www.. Com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Helped Collins Ezenwa E-Money Kidnap Rich People But He Left Me Poor – Suspect / I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old / Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.