Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea (95451 Views)

Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by VirileNelly2420: 9:28am On Jun 09, 2022
Otuegbe:
And the pineapple is still fresh. Even the pictures were less affected by water.

Lies
U know how long it's been? It could be just d previous day
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by VirileNelly2420: 9:31am On Jun 09, 2022
fredoooooo:
The eye of one of them will be open somewhere now , asking what am i doing here... Love charm don break cheesy grin wink
Lol... Na d man eyes go clear. Cos am sure say na d gal did dis, man no get time for dis kind nonsense practice.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by VirileNelly2420: 9:33am On Jun 09, 2022
Ara21:
Learn to mind your business. Must you open everything
Ha, u sound like na u b d gal for d pics. Plz no vex, try tie another one.
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by omobolarinwa1(m): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2022
Whazar:
U carry pic put for there come dey cap nonsense

You are gullible guy..That thing you saw is call love portion and its was prepared through two image candle male and female.pineaple and white and black rope and both male and female pics..with Bible verse while conjunction together...it will be buried beside at the shore of stream...if u dont know anything ignore things dey happen Ok

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by RillJ(m): 9:39am On Jun 09, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin ARE U SHUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?

Candidlady:
shocked

Iam sure it was the man that did this thing. So the love go dey sweet like pineapple and coconut juice

Very insecured gender
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Kingjames(m): 9:48am On Jun 09, 2022
Who lied to you that it was the male and not the snake language translator?
Candidlady:
shocked

Iam sure it was the man that did this thing. So the love go dey sweet like pineapple and coconut juice

Very insecured gender
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 09, 2022
Bloggers finally got another method!
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by AgubataAkokwa: 10:42am On Jun 09, 2022
madridguy:
This is to make their sweet love more merry.

Chai, make I no yearn wetin dey my mind. I remember one verse for Quran that works more than magic for love grin If you know you know.

The Quran is a térrorist book, full of fiction. It cannot possibly make sense of anything real. It's full of deception and if you are yet to know this then you have been lying to yourself all your life.

MohaMAD was hallucinating when he wrote the gibberish of a Quran.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2022
MrCover:
Photos of a Man And Woman found chained inside a pineapple and was allegedly thrown into the Atlantic ocean, has been shared online, Reports.

The Pineapple was reportedly found awashed by the shore of the Atlantic ocean. Passersby found the pineapple and on opening it saw the photos of the yet to be identified man and woman.

See The Photos As Obtained By Below:

This is not recent...seem it years back!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Ustec: 11:36am On Jun 09, 2022
madridguy:

Chai, make I no yearn wetin dey my mind. I remember one verse for Quran that works more than magic for love grin If you know you know.
Which verse?
I will like to know.
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by horlahmeey(m): 11:50am On Jun 09, 2022
madridguy:

which verse is that asking for a friend?
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Pootle: 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
love wa tintin
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by pargelenis(m): 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
BigBashiru:
Anything to do with moon phases na witchcraft
Ignorance 101 grin
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by 3yga: 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
AgubataAkokwa:

The Quran is a térrorist book, full of fiction. It cannot possibly make sense of anything real. It's full of deception and if you are yet to know this then you have been lying to yourself all your life.

MohaMAD was hallucinating when he wrote the gibberish of a Quran.
LoL you don break Islamic table o…..
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by udomma1005(m): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
uthlaw:
sorry sir!
tongue
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by HernanCortes: 9:03am On Jun 14, 2022
BigBashiru:

Not true. Google "battle of Normandy full moon" and you see they use witchcraft for their wars

You're extremely ignorant
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by BigBashiru: 11:26am On Jun 14, 2022
HernanCortes:

You're extremely ignorant

You are the extremely ignorant white worshipper.
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by HernanCortes: 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
BigBashiru:

You are the extremely ignorant white worshipper.

You're a fùcking idíot with zero sense/knowledge of history

Imagine comparing the Inquisition with Allied landings at Normandy more than seven hundred years later. Imbecìle.
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by BigBashiru: 11:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
HernanCortes:

You're a fùcking idíot with zero sense/knowledge of history

Imagine comparing the Inquisition with Allied landings at Normandy more than seven hundred years later. Imbecìle.

Shut up white man slave.
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by babygirljoy: 9:22am On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by haybhi1(m): 11:38am On Jun 19, 2022
OBOTOTHICK:

Please tell me, the verse is in which chapter of the quran

OBT, Na code, make I yarn you codedly?

Meanwhile, this your nick is sumptuous and suggestive o. Shey e thick true true abi you just dey hype am?
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Bimiafashion(f): 8:48am On Jun 21, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:

Walikatu muhibatan mini
correct guy. Your head dey there.
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Tinney104(m): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2022
grin grin

Eyin nu Olorun nu ��
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by OgaDeyVex: 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
Cha E

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Helped Collins Ezenwa E-Money Kidnap Rich People But He Left Me Poor – Suspect / I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old / Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.