Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea (95447 Views)

Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by MrCover: 6:45am On Jun 09, 2022
[quote author=kkins25 post=113619876][/quote]

I'm Working On It, Boss
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 09, 2022
Candidlady:
shocked

Iam sure it was the man that did this thing. So the love go dey sweet like pineapple and coconut juice

Very insecured gender

sharrap there! Is women that are infamous for going to babalowo for juju to make their pussy sweet for the man not to leave them, going to Waist beads, Kanyematta from the infamous online seller aka Regina daniels Favourite Online vendor, is a Female treacherous gender that did this type of abomination against a human being tying her destiny and chaining the destiny of another,! Nigerian women are very wicked when it comes to things of passion!
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Unrated900(m): 6:53am On Jun 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Why would such pretty lady wanna tie down such ugly man who happens to be the fig tree jesus cursed undecided

Doesn't make sense

See this one
You think it’s by pretty women take Dey see husbands
I get series of prettiest girls as friend who are still searching.
Even here on nairaland they are out numbered.
Example is @candidlady
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Unrated900(m): 6:55am On Jun 09, 2022
Heathrow44:

sharrap there! Is women that are infamous for going to babalowo for juju to make their pussy sweet for the man not to leave them, going to Waist beads, Kanyematta from the infamous online seller aka Regina daniels Favourite Online vendor, is a Female treacherous gender that did this type of abomination against a human being tying her destiny and chaining the destiny of another,! Nigerian women are very wicked when it comes to things of passion!

Very wicked Nigeria girl oooo
That candid girl that calls herself candidlady is number one in the business
Very ugly amoeba girl
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Theoarhics: 7:07am On Jun 09, 2022
That love will not last long...if the pineapple gets rotten ,that means the love is rotten and spoilt
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Gainman: 7:08am On Jun 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Why would such pretty lady wanna tie down such ugly man who happens to be the fig tree jesus cursed undecided

Doesn't make sense
you think mature man get time for this despite plenty ladies out there. Stop talking like a kid. U said d lady fine. Do u know if d lady did that because d man is rich
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Iyasaburi: 7:11am On Jun 09, 2022
Candidlady:
shocked

Iam sure it was the man that did this thing. So the love go dey sweet like pineapple and coconut juice

Very insecured gender

It is a lie. Na women dey do this kind of thing.
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Iyasaburi: 7:13am On Jun 09, 2022
uthlaw:
Open and closed every 3days make d relationship turn to drama!

Creative mind àbí? Just be careful o

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Kabzealous(m): 7:18am On Jun 09, 2022
madridguy:
This is to make their sweet love more merry.

Chai, make I no yearn wetin dey my mind. I remember one verse for Quran that works more than magic for love grin If you know you know.
Senior man, e no bad if u tell us the chapter and verse oo
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by HRMK: 7:26am On Jun 09, 2022
since ripe pinapple are always sweet,its to the couple's advantage!one may ask:must one do this to secure the love of ur spouse?
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by highoctane: 7:27am On Jun 09, 2022
madridguy:

Chai, make I no yearn wetin dey my mind. I remember one verse for Quran that works more than magic for love grin If you know you know.

I beg, I beg comrade, give me this quote.
Will it work on a Sunni Fulanì lady? Please give me this quote.
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by madridguy(m): 7:29am On Jun 09, 2022
Do you even know the aim of Jihadists / terrorists? I think you need to make your research very well on terrorism.

truthCoder:

You can lie o.

If Quran can make love sweet, why are jihadists now killing people? Why not cast the spell on everyone once and for all?

You only lack self confidence and that your purported verse gives you a false sense of confidence to approach the lady/guy/goat or whatever your fancy catches.

Enjoy grin
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by madridguy(m): 7:30am On Jun 09, 2022
I am only enjoying the grace of Allah.

alexola20:
Share nah.Abi you wan dey enjoy alone ni.
Abi make I email you? grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by madridguy(m): 7:31am On Jun 09, 2022
No loud it comrade.

Muideen6013:
Wahalikoetu..,.

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by CashZamani(m): 7:36am On Jun 09, 2022
madridguy:

You're capping nonsense. Islam is against every form of sihr (magic) but as usual you must show your ugly unwanted head
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Ecomfreecourse: 7:38am On Jun 09, 2022
Candidlady:
shocked

Very insecured gender
Nothing destroys a woman more than her own desires.

Am sure she did. Pathetic gender
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by gentleguy1975: 7:42am On Jun 09, 2022
madridguy:

Boss, I go come see you make you give me the 'nakali'
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:43am On Jun 09, 2022
Candidlady:
shocked

Very insecured gender
Incorrect!
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by jimtemi1: 7:59am On Jun 09, 2022
The love Don end be that, since human can separate the pineapple..i don't know why people don't believe in naturality
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 09, 2022
Righteousness2:
The times are evil and Perilous.
All sorts of divinations, manipulations, enchantments and projections are steadily going on in High and low places.

But if you can Genuiely hide under the shadow of the ALMIGHTY GOD, and stay away from evil, iniquity and sin, no manipulation under the sun will get you.
When no manipulation and iniquity touches you, You begin to wonder if no be desme planet earth una dey. God's grace is indeed enough

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Kiekieola: 8:15am On Jun 09, 2022
Crazy things are happening...now as pineapple don open,love don scatter be that
MrCover:
Photos of a Man And Woman found chained inside a pineapple and was allegedly thrown into the Atlantic ocean, has been shared online, Reports.

The Pineapple was reportedly found awashed by the shore of the Atlantic ocean. Passersby found the pineapple and on opening it saw the photos of the yet to be identified man and woman.

See The Photos As Obtained By Below:
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by charlypoker(m): 8:16am On Jun 09, 2022
No be juju be that?
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by NIGERIAJAGA419: 8:19am On Jun 09, 2022
Na yahooboy, yahooboy do am for sacrifice so that there are Money go the flow...
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by truthCoder: 8:45am On Jun 09, 2022
madridguy:
Do you even know the aim of Jihadists / terrorists? I think you need to make your research very well on terrorism.

Jihadists and terrorists want to pass their messages across, using fear and intimidation. They use the quran too as an authority.

You need a quranic verse to boost your personal confidence level before you can tell a girl you like her; i.e. pass your message across.

Both you and the terrorists need the quran to pass your message across.

Do you still need clarifications?
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by harmargedon: 9:06am On Jun 09, 2022
Otuegbe:
And the pineapple is still fresh. Even the pictures were less affected by water.

Lies
did they write how many days?
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by madridguy(m): 9:16am On Jun 09, 2022
Are we talking about sihr here or you're suffering from brain seizure ?

CashZamani:

You're capping nonsense. Islam is against every form of sihr (magic) but as usual you must show your ugly unwanted head

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Innobee99(m): 9:18am On Jun 09, 2022
madridguy:

Una Quran fi even make people run mad too.

Wetin una Quran no fi do?
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by SugarGirl44(f): 9:20am On Jun 09, 2022
Candidlady:
shocked

Very insecured gender

It is obviously the woman that did it.
Do men have time for this when they want to sleep with as many women as possible.

You always reason anticlockwise, what's your problem?
I've been noticing your comments here, esp the way you love insulting Yorubas. Did a Yoruba boy break your heart?

Pls see a therapist asap before you off cloth.
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by foshe36: 9:24am On Jun 09, 2022
MrCover:
Photos of a Man And Woman found chained inside a pineapple and was allegedly thrown into the Atlantic ocean, has been shared online, Reports.

The Pineapple was reportedly found awashed by the shore of the Atlantic ocean. Passersby found the pineapple and on opening it saw the photos of the yet to be identified man and woman.

See The Photos As Obtained By Below:
Make e no be Wasiu and Fathia o.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Sokari29: 9:24am On Jun 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Doesn't make sense
So you can see his picture clearly abi I hail thee omni 100billion megapixel
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by VirileNelly2420: 9:25am On Jun 09, 2022
Candidlady:
shocked

Very insecured gender
I think d gal did it... Possibly to tie d guy to marry her. It's rife, ok.

#CarryMeDeyGoMyHusbandHouse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Helped Collins Ezenwa E-Money Kidnap Rich People But He Left Me Poor – Suspect / I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old / Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.