Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea (95452 Views)

Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Grandmmaster(m): 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
NAWa ooh
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by fkj950ax(m): 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
If it’s okay for Nigerians to go to Paris those days and put love padlock on the former padlock bridge, then why is this a big issue, if it’s for good luck with everlasting love?

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Freedomsurellp: 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hmm ! This World Self .. angry

Are you Fed-up about life and thinking about Suicide..

Click and Read this thread .

https://www.nairaland.com/7166573/suicide-before-drink-sniper-hang
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
SWEET LOVE.......till death do them apart.
We hope their love won't go bitter as these busy bodies don open the pineapple!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by smile11s(m): 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
Sweet like pineapple forever and ever
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Ara21(f): 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
Learn to mind your business. Must you open everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Kingluqman(m): 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
madridguy:
Correct baba. Chai, make I no type long story. The verse strong for mahaaba / Muheebah.

Let's talk Alfa mi
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Allisgud: 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
U sure say no be Regina Daniel and Ned nwoko be dat,pussy go just dey sweet like pineaple juice calypso grin angry angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Larrykaysail(m): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
MrCover:
Photos of a Man And Woman found chained inside a pineapple and was allegedly thrown into the Atlantic ocean, has been shared online, Reports.

The Pineapple was reportedly found awashed by the shore of the Atlantic ocean. Passersby found the pineapple and on opening it saw the photos of the yet to be identified man and woman.

See The Photos As Obtained By Below:
they have force someone to love
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Candidlady:
shocked

Iam sure it was the man that did this thing. So the love go dey sweet like pineapple and coconut juice

Very insecured gender
you no see that aunty want gum herself with gee boy?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Freelane33(m): 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Yahoo boy and olosho love
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by almarthins(m): 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Candidlady:

Why would such pretty lady wanna tie down such ugly man who happens to be the fig tree jesus cursed undecided

Doesn't make sense

U think say na Ur face go keep man for inside house?
Na aunty do this one because the man get wetin make a man.

Women no dey gree say dem wicked until u catch dem in d act.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Vision101(m): 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
@Candidlady
Iam sure it was the man that did this thing. So the love go dey sweet like pineapple and coconut juice

Very insecured gender.

@me
Nay, it was the lady that went to cele prophet and he gummed them inside the pineapple so that only her will be sweet to the man. Deliverance has come to the man.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Toks2008(m): 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
Righteousness2:
The times are evil and Perilous.
All sorts of divinations, manipulations, enchantments and projections are steadily going on in High and low places.

But if you can Genuiely hide under the shadow of the ALMIGHTY GOD, and stay away from evil, iniquity and sin, no manipulation under the sun will get you.

Chai! Must you grin
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by harmony75: 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Which sweet love? Pineapples gives me allergies so I'm sure na allergies 2 of them will be having lolz.. So one of them now taught their smart? Forceful love � like that nollywood Mr yul maybe this is the type juju the 2nd wife did for him that he's now talking like kenary this is how God will expose loose every enemy's chains in every area of our lives�

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by BabaCommander: 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
uthlaw:
Open and closed every 3days make d relationship turn to drama!

cheesy grin

U madth bro. What a lovely rascal.

Vawulence dey ya blood

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by ACCURETE(m): 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
madridguy:
This is to make their sweet love more merry.

Chai, make I no yearn wetin dey my mind. I remember one verse for Quran that works more than magic for love grin If you know you know.
they are things that are not to be said in a manner like this I no understand my message

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by osazsky(m): 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
It was done by d girl who is an ogbanje..water girl...the man will be obsessed with her...he can never leave her...he will cry and plead for forgiveness even when she is wrong..that man is finished..he can never be redeemed damn
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Lashist(m): 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
Candidlady:

Why would such pretty lady wanna tie down such ugly man who happens to be the fig tree jesus cursed undecided

Doesn't make sense
Even you will tie down a man thats over 90yrs with money

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by emmanuelbrown26: 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
Candidlady:
shocked

Very insecured gender
Aunty, this day u are begining to sound like person wey dey get overflow for her period

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by imagrg(m): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
It is a waoh
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by slickbak(m): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Candidlady:

Doesn't make sense
Money
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Anticrime77: 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
In all dont transact any biz with d idiot scammer spamming all thread with his outdated free class.. D guy na fraudster
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Krexpah(m): 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
Why the pineapple no rotten now abi Na d love charm still hold it shuu
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Unperturbed2022: 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
I hope i haven't been tied to unripe grape orange. I'm suspecting this my gf sha.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by channelstravel: 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
That's Africa for you
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by damoobaba: 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
uthlaw:
Open and closed every 3days make d relationship turn to drama!

You're the man of the year

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by arantess: 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Candidlady:
shocked

Very insecured gender
E say e sure
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by samuel900(m): 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
See as u scatter person home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Helped Collins Ezenwa E-Money Kidnap Rich People But He Left Me Poor – Suspect / I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old / Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.