Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) (92293 Views)

Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example / Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad / Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by spydera: 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
chatinent:
May God punish all idiots who are abraod but who are plotting to advise people to remain in Nigeria!

AMEN
GOD PUNISH THEM!!!
Thank you jareey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by nakoks(m): 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
Artiiclebeast:
Here they go again with their demonic lies.

I trust the mod to push this to the front page too while the thread I did to debunk all these evil and envious lies were deliberately ignored.

Evil people wet go use ladder climb up remove am make others not fit climb.

Below was my response on a similar thread which the evil mods keeps deleting including the thread I started to debunk all these lies...I wonder what they benefit from all these.

Withchraft get different departments truly.

Abeg make una no listen to all these nonsense oh..

America na God's own country truly truly if you get the right info and know your way.

If na only the gun violence, I go manage am like that dey careful where I dey enter and the kind neighbourhood wey I go stay.

I start one thread for my profile like that to talk about this same issue but because the mods dem too follow for the people wey dey try preach the abroad life no easy dem abandon am. Dem no want competition for the good life...

https://www.nairaland.com/7145274/re-abroad-life-not-easy

Abeg, anybody wey get legit way to jakpa come America, you better take am oh...

Sweet and blessed country.

I dey come to write more..make I drive reach work first.

Modified:

You see all these spoilt, lazy, and rotten brats, if you listen to them mislead you or successfully make you keep away from competing with them out of wickedness and envy, na you sabi.

This kid could be a privileged rotten kid back home in Nigeria who probably had a whole room to herself with a driver to chauffeur her back and fro wherever she goes without much of an understanding to the fact that "nyansh dey pepper egg wey dey lay egg wey she dey chop".

Her parents obviously needed more in life and thus migrated making this silly kid see herself as living below her standard because of sharing a house and bathroom. She's clearly not happy because she could barely find any poor man pikin to oppress out there.

The idiot even went on to say their condition improved when their asylum was approved. They should have sought the asylum in Nigeria na..

Talking about her parents doing long hours of work. It's evil and ungrateful to God and nature to make such complaints. Now it isn't the lack of jobs oh but the long hours of job. The question people of sound mind should ask are:

* What is the hourly wage
*Do you get owed or short paid for these jobs?
* Are these jobs back-breaking or hard jobs?
* What are the general working conditions of these jobs?

Only wicked and selfish people will tell you America is bad, unsafe, and hard to survive.

Very wicked and mean people.

Even if you find a job with an agency paying $10-12 per hour, you have enough hours to work if you want and can do the job to take in as much as $4k per month.

Now, you can imagine how much a direct staff at the same job who knows what brought him to the US will take home.

Na so all of them dey collect and drive big big new cars because work hours dey to dey pay monthly na all these enjoyment dem no want make people come enjoy with them.

My dear people, there is so much work and less hands such that na me dey reject hours because I need to rest but when I dey my bed I no dey fit rest because my mind go dey calculate how much I dey miss because I want siddon for my bed.

One thing though, it depends on the people you met when you got in and the information you had before making the moves.

One can successfully live and work in the US for 100 years and more as an alien without the right documents so long as you stay away from trouble and keep to the rules.

The system is aware of this fact that loads and loads of illegals abound in the country and of course, are doing the jobs their people won't do which are jobs in very critical sectors and the authorities turn the other way so long as the jobs get done in a timely manner and the economy/system keeps spinning.

In my 1 month that I've been here, Na God bless America I dey take sing every morning...

God bless my destiny...

God bless God too...

Na to work move all my family if possible, my entire clan comot from that dustbin called country.

When I step out from airport, na cry I cry go reach where I dey go inside train when my eye see wetin country and living suppose look like.

May all Nigerian evil leaders both past, present, future, and the ones in the grave continue to rot in hell....

Demons...

I pray for every Nigerian to experience life outside of Nigeria, particularly to the first world countries to understand the difference between life and living.

This is 1000% true
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by maasoap(m): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
osazsky:
oga go and sit down.are u in anyway comparing usa to the zoo cuz u saw 5 tents..the occupants there can never be Nigerians

ise82:

USA na scam … see they are building the biggest embassy in the world in nigeria. They are scamming Nigerians with visas they won’t give you. They are thieves. Stay hustle in naija learn ways of making money internationally.

@osazsky, you learnt anything from the post below yours? USA embassy in Nigeria sending billions of naira back to USA every year in the name of visa interviews. The same thing goes for UK embassy.
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by juman(m): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
ednut1:
People who do this are fools. You as an immigrant who is not a crack head, mental health patient, bad credit and not lazy and entitled. How does this apply to you. With a minimum wage job like cleaning or waiting, uber eats, security or construction. You will earn enough to rent a room. Nonsense . You will see all these white homeless people with full hand and leg begging. But there is uber delivery job using bicycle or foot available.

I like your post.
Those homeless are people with mental health or extremely lazy.

People do food delivery using public transport.

1 Like

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by juman(m): 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
Travelling out of Nigeria isn't long term solution to the country's problem.
We need to elect better people to lead us.

5 Likes

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mumusaphire:
And why not come back home

don't mind the guy, since he thinks staying in Nigeria is better, he should have come back home grin

is there any Day that in this God forsaken country you won't hear about death!? angry

Mr Learned
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
SARSCoV2:

If they don’t come, those factories paying $10/hr will run out of workers.

Why I always say, it must leave, make sure you coming with a hot selling skill, or you will end up in a factory being underpaid!

Oh really...

So factory workers are scarce over there.... ?

Then they should grant more visas to people from Africa.

10$ per hour. My people in Africa would grab it because the street here is not friendly.

Then again, the cost of living over there would wipe out whatever savings that is there at the end of the month.

But like you said, it would make a lot of sense to travel abroad with a hot selling skills.

1 Like

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Revolva(m): 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
ise82:

USA na scam … see they are building the biggest embassy in the world in nigeria. They are scamming Nigerians with visas they won’t give you. They are thieves. Stay hustle in naija learn ways of making money internationally.

You are craz..y bro na una type de vote for Tinubu and Atiku and want the poor of dis country to be more poorer

How dare y say this ...so what if America am assy is every where in the world na persn tell una founding fathers to be useless when creating Nigeria

Nonsense , America founding founders saw the future of America and worked towards it and today the countey is no1 on the world

Look homeless people are everywhere in d world it's how you take care of them matters

Naija homeless is as dead walking on the street, look everywhere mad people walking , it's not like they are really mad but no welfare to take care of them and no care from.govt, this naija na hell , even Satan go jakpa if he stay here for a month

Look at America street see as the roads are wide and spaceous and we'll tiled and tents on the street does not stop motors from moving , well planned environment

What and how is Nigeria planned , Lagos which is the most talk about city is becoming a sorry state despite it has all the most luxurious building and it's the commercial heart of the nation

Oga take time oo make slap no jam u like molue

5 Likes

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Oh really...

So factory workers are scarce over there.... ?

Then they should grant more visas to people from Africa.

10$ per hour. My people in Africa would grab it because the street here is not friendly.

Then again, the cost of living over there would wipe out whatever savings is there at the end of the month.

But like you said, it would make a lot of sense to travel abroad with a hot selling skills.

You will only understand when you in the system.

If you come here with skill, America will make you big.

If you come to America empty handed and broke? Pay-check to pay-check, and working your ass off at $10-$15 an hour. That money will look big to you when you convert to Naira, but inside the system, that’s a fvcking broke individual!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by RepoMan007: 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
I suspect they are largely addict.
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by anonymuz(m): 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mumusaphire:
And why not come back home
help me ask the mumu
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Brownshoe: 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
Shalommy:
Naija na my country! I go no where. Chaiii.. cheesy cheesy
stop using that pic on ur DP if truly you are the one,

It just dey cause ere..... Ct.
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Chachamiliano: 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
Light is happiness. I laugh at people saying no Japa but them dey there.

You earn about 500k for naija, you think say na money
Nepa will not give you light for a whole month
You can't park your car outside
Friends, family, churches are billing you left and right.
No environment is safe.
You sleep with your eyes open even highbrow estates are being robbed on a steady.
You have sect of people taking life's at will and nothing happens.

You have strength you want to work but no job.

If you want to compare America and Nigeria, get a job in a multinational like General Electric, Coca cola Hellenic, or any company that is being owned by an American. Then get a job that is owned by a Nigerian. Then come back and testify

2 Likes

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by planetx: 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
ibrosemberlon:
It's not bad to be homeless in US. To be homeless in Nigeria is the worst thing that could happen to a man.
Lol try to be homeless in freezing sub zero weather, you have no clue.

3 Likes

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by planetx: 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
Artiiclebeast:
Here they go again with their demonic lies.

I trust the mod to push this to the front page too while the thread I did to debunk all these evil and envious lies were deliberately ignored.

Evil people wet go use ladder climb up remove am make others not fit climb.

Below was my response on a similar thread which the evil mods keeps deleting including the thread I started to debunk all these lies...I wonder what they benefit from all these.

Withchraft get different departments truly.

Abeg make una no listen to all these nonsense oh..

America na God's own country truly truly if you get the right info and know your way.

If na only the gun violence, I go manage am like that dey careful where I dey enter and the kind neighbourhood wey I go stay.

I start one thread for my profile like that to talk about this same issue but because the mods dem too follow for the people wey dey try preach the abroad life no easy dem abandon am. Dem no want competition for the good life...

https://www.nairaland.com/7145274/re-abroad-life-not-easy

Abeg, anybody wey get legit way to jakpa come America, you better take am oh...

Sweet and blessed country.

I dey come to write more..make I drive reach work first.

Modified:

You see all these spoilt, lazy, and rotten brats, if you listen to them mislead you or successfully make you keep away from competing with them out of wickedness and envy, na you sabi.

This kid could be a privileged rotten kid back home in Nigeria who probably had a whole room to herself with a driver to chauffeur her back and fro wherever she goes without much of an understanding to the fact that "nyansh dey pepper egg wey dey lay egg wey she dey chop".

Her parents obviously needed more in life and thus migrated making this silly kid see herself as living below her standard because of sharing a house and bathroom. She's clearly not happy because she could barely find any poor man pikin to oppress out there.

The idiot even went on to say their condition improved when their asylum was approved. They should have sought the asylum in Nigeria na..

Talking about her parents doing long hours of work. It's evil and ungrateful to God and nature to make such complaints. Now it isn't the lack of jobs oh but the long hours of job. The question people of sound mind should ask are:

* What is the hourly wage
*Do you get owed or short paid for these jobs?
* Are these jobs back-breaking or hard jobs?
* What are the general working conditions of these jobs?

Only wicked and selfish people will tell you America is bad, unsafe, and hard to survive.

Very wicked and mean people.

Even if you find a job with an agency paying $10-12 per hour, you have enough hours to work if you want and can do the job to take in as much as $4k per month.

Now, you can imagine how much a direct staff at the same job who knows what brought him to the US will take home.

Na so all of them dey collect and drive big big new cars because work hours dey to dey pay monthly na all these enjoyment dem no want make people come enjoy with them.

My dear people, there is so much work and less hands such that na me dey reject hours because I need to rest but when I dey my bed I no dey fit rest because my mind go dey calculate how much I dey miss because I want siddon for my bed.

One thing though, it depends on the people you met when you got in and the information you had before making the moves.

One can successfully live and work in the US for 100 years and more as an alien without the right documents so long as you stay away from trouble and keep to the rules.

The system is aware of this fact that loads and loads of illegals abound in the country and of course, are doing the jobs their people won't do which are jobs in very critical sectors and the authorities turn the other way so long as the jobs get done in a timely manner and the economy/system keeps spinning.

In my 1 month that I've been here, Na God bless America I dey take sing every morning...

God bless my destiny...

God bless God too...

Na to work move all my family if possible, my entire clan comot from that dustbin called country.

When I step out from airport, na cry I cry go reach where I dey go inside train when my eye see wetin country and living suppose look like.

May all Nigerian evil leaders both past, present, future, and the ones in the grave continue to rot in hell....

Demons...

I pray for every Nigerian to experience life outside of Nigeria, particularly to the first world countries to understand the difference between life and living.
Only one month in America, lol.

2 Likes

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Quiny32323: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
Oga hustle n leave homeless abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by lagonovo: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
I hate repeating myself but Nigerians should stop fooling themselves. Stop comparing your country with America of all places that are well ahead of you, even if someone is deceiving you, don't deceive yourself. Self deceit is the worst form of deceit grin

6 Likes

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by RepoMan007: 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
SARSCoV2:

You will only understand when you in the system.

If you come here with skill, America will make you big.

If you come to America empty handed and broke? Pay-check to pay-check, and working your ass off at $10-$15 an hour. That money will look big to you when you convert to Naira, but inside the system, that’s a fvcking broke individual!
most people don't understand this simple fact. The system is no that easy to bypass. You must use american fuel which is currently at record high of 5 USD per gallon. Eat local food there at current price. Have local haircut. Local medication. Local everything save few things you will sourcing from Nigeria.
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
Don't mind the mugu, Yankee wey be say na Dem dey rush us.

Karlovych:
embarassed The homeless people are mentally ill, drug addicts hooked on Tinubu's products. The chances of a Nigerian immigrant that moved legally to the US ending up like this is slim

1 Like

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by biggie73(m): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
Stop discouraging people from leaving death zone. Those folks that are homeless are mostly into drugs.

3 Likes

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Litmus: 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
juman:
Travelling out of Nigeria isn't long term solution to the country's problem.
We need to elect better people to lead us.

It's good for people that provide no value to Nigeria to leave Nigeria. I mean the type without jobs or industry and have bitter spirits. It would even be better for Nigeria if these types denounced their Nigeria citizenship. Government could even help them achieve foreign citizenship by denying them return. Nigeria should encourage poor Chinese people to come to Nigeria and grant them citizenship. This is the 21st Century for god sake, lets think differently.

1 Like

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by StarGraphicX: 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
I can never be discouraged. Immediately after my BSC, (currently in my finals 500L )insha Allah, I will sell of my car and other properties and use masters student visa to japa to USA or Canada.

So help me God. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
RepoMan007:
most people don't understand this simple fact. The system is no that easy to bypass. You must use american fuel which is currently at record high of 5 USD per gallon. Eat local food there at current price. Have local haircut. Local medication. Local

I always blame the people that paint the beautiful side of the story.

I will always advice anybody, if you skillful and sure of your self, be it medicals, IT or finance, you have no reason to be in Nigeria if you could immigrate legally or anyways.

Majority always see $15/hr as big money grin without even wanting to know nature of job.

I think it’s better to motivate everyone to japa, experience is the best teacher.
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Akinola2345(m): 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
God punish you with the video....why you no remain in Nigeria?

Why you yourself go abroad....crazy you op

2 Likes

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by cococandy(f): 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Well immigrants here are also making it.
So…?
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
StarGraphicX:
I can never be discouraged. Immediately after my BSC, (currently in my finals 500L )insha Allah, I will sell of my car and other properties and use masters student visa to japa to USA or Canada.

So help me God. Amen

You are on the right part that way. The system will accept you and you bound for greatness. That’s what I was emphasizing on. If you behave what it takes, as a Nigerian, you will always sell, our brilliance is next to none.

But for those planning immigrate with nothing to sell to these advance countries, you just be existing and not living.

3 Likes

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by StarGraphicX: 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
SARSCoV2:

You are on the right part that way. The system will accept you and you bound for greatness. That’s what I was emphasizing on. If you behave what it takes, as a Nigerian, you will always sell, our brilliance is next to none.

But for those planning immigrate with nothing to sell to this advance countries, you just be existing and not living.

Big Amen to this.

Thank you so much for the encouraging words. May God grant all your heart desires as well sir.

1 Like

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by compton11(m): 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
40fy:

**Skibo!!

**Black Americans have the highest rate of homeless!! The are just fûcking lazy!! They would rather sell drugs than get a job!! Funny stuff, they are always the first to complain about the poverty rate!!

**Honestly, Nigerians are hardworkin'; 6 months in The States, there are already sendin' home dollars!!

another dumb ass stupid nigga that think African are better than black Americans.

1 Like

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by coputa(m): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zelenskyy:
All most everyone wants to travel abroad...

Not knowing that a Lizard in Nigeria cannot become an Alligator in America.
A monkey that is alone in the bush is very careful because if he steps on a trap,there's no one to help him to out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by McStoic(m): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
ednut1:
People who do this are fools. You as an immigrant who is not a crack head, mental health patient, bad credit and not lazy and entitled. How does this apply to you. With a minimum wage job like cleaning or waiting, uber eats, security or construction. You will earn enough to rent a room. Nonsense . You will see all these white homeless people with full hand and leg begging. But there is uber delivery job using bicycle or foot available.

No mind the fake commentator. Him don take village people vibe enter Nairaland
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by ANONYMOUS144: 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
You're right, they'll complain bitterly but dont wish to come back
chatinent:
May God punish all idiots who are abroad but are plotting to advise people to remain in Nigeria!

Any how you fit do, please and please, escape from this country! If you can survive here, you can survive there! Their petty jobs and some other petty jobs you can do on the minimum wage, wetin you fit accumulate monthly na wetin most bankers dey earn for Naija per annum.

Cast and bind every advice like this: reject am, disown the person, avoid the person...no matter who they are! They don't mean well for you! You fit bi traffic car washer abroad dey build duplex for Naija. Na experience wey climb orientation I dey give una. Many boys for we school that year wey dey claim rubbish, na toilet dem dey wash dey claim vacation dey carry Benz dey intmidate professor wey no know the cost of rim. Escape from Nigeria! You will always see jobs..and with time, other freelance jobs will come by.

If you are a hustler, you will definitely survive and survive others. Las las, crocodile na lizard wey join army.

Just ensure your ambition revolves around escaping from Nigeria!

See you in the airport, fam. ✌️
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by TruthinAction: 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
The truth is that some people are cursed. It doesn't matter the environment or country they live, they will still be poor.

But if you are blessed, you can make it wherever you find yourself.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING / Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) / Snow In Africa ! (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.