Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) (92347 Views)

Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example / Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad / Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Alexsniz(m): 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
Make them come back make other people go!
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by TolaniLuv: 11:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Then come see homeless people plenty here also. Give us how many places u went to, that u don't see homeless people.

Japan!! No homeless man
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by dochenaj: 11:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
None of those homeless people that he was showing are Nigerians.

So his advice is irrelevant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 11:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
ednut1:
People who do this are fools. You as an immigrant who is not a crack head, mental health patient, bad credit and not lazy and entitled. How does this apply to you. With a minimum wage job like cleaning or waiting, uber eats, security or construction. You will earn enough to rent a room. Nonsense . You will see all these white homeless people with full hand and leg begging. But there is uber delivery job using bicycle or foot available.
You are right bro. Those guys are lazy overload! There are hundreds of opportunities in the US both online and offline. Do you know that just to use a US phone number to sign up in coinbase wallet, you automatically got credited $200?
I am even looking for a way to get a US number... Guy opportunities de US. There are games and apps you can download and get paid $50 just to download and install.
There several freelance job that pays between $100 - $300.
How can I get a US number please?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by abbey621(m): 11:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
Contekbbc:

You're too proud!
What makes you think people that come will ask if help from you and not you asking of their assistance.
Abroad no good and you're still there?
Doing what exactly?

Ode, who talk say abroad no good....Abroad good, in fact abroad is very very sweet as long as you are responsible for yourself. Take care of your sh*t and don't depend on others. This ain't 9ja where you can afford to owe landlord a year's rent or live off of friends. Next time comprehend before typing rubbish, make thunder no strike your left yansh grin grin grin grin
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by usagee36: 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
Are any of these people you video Africans? These are junkies citizens who are either felon, drug addicts, lazy junks with bad records. They are homeless with choice. Please if you have the opportunity to come to America, please come and don't let this change your mind. This country is very sweet. God bless America.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by cooooooks(m): 11:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
Instead of him to advise people to go somewhere other than Los Angeles.
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Samuels90: 11:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
chatinent:
May God punish all idiots who are abroad but are plotting to advise people to remain in Nigeria!

Me wey bi if I kuma get the connection this uncle get, na to dey open way for people to come...you know, no condition is permanent naim this uncle dey lock door throwaway key! At least, if you don't want them to come directly where you are...,devil, open the way for them to go elsewhere naw! Una still dey carry the attitude una dey give Nigerians there dey give people wey no dey there!

What sort of ekwensublability is this! How old is your witchcraft!

Fine lady, any how you fit do, please and please, escape from this country! If you can survive here, you can survive there! Pikin wey go strong go strong; no be until dem name am Samson.Their petty jobs and some other petty jobs you can do on the minimum wage, wetin you fit accumulate monthly na wetin most bankers dey earn for Naija per annum.

No gree make that black mamba deceive you o. Who no get dey choose plate for party? Who dey owe landlord dey wear cardigan? Shoo!

Eba dey hot, eba dey hot but you no gree comot hand. Baba, cast and bind every advice like this: reject am, disown the person, avoid the person...no matter who they are! They don't mean well for you! True, say cat sabi swim no make am catfish but e no mean say e no fit still catch fish! You fit bi traffic car washer abroad dey build duplex for Naija. Na experience wey climb orientation I dey give una. Many boys for we school that year wey dey claim rubbish, na toilet dem dey wash dey claim vacation dey carry Benz dey intmidate professor wey no know the cost of rim. Escape from Nigeria! You will always see jobs..and with time, other freelance jobs will come by.

If you are a hustler, you will definitely survive and survive others. Las las, crocodile na lizard wey join army.

Just ensure your ambition revolves around escaping from Nigeria! Jollof rice wey dey for bottom of pot today go dey for top of cooler tomorrow.

See you at the airport, fam. ✌️

For interested persons, this house is for sale.
Damn, see words. Crocodile na lizard wey join Army. Brosssss

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by henryboyspaco(m): 11:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author=Artiiclebeast post=113567846]Here they go again with their demonic lies.

I trust the mod to push this to the front page too while the thread I did to debunk all these evil and envious lies were deliberately ignored.

Evil people wet go use ladder climb up remove am make others not fit climb.

Below was my response on a similar thread which the evil mods keeps deleting including the thread I started to debunk all these lies...I wonder what they benefit from all these.

Withchraft get different departments truly.

Abeg make una no listen to all these nonsense oh..

America na God's own country truly truly if you get the right info and know your way.

If na only the gun violence, I go manage am like that dey careful where I dey enter and the kind neighbourhood wey I go stay.

boss show me road abeg
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Artiiclebeast: 11:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author=henryboyspaco post=113715441][/quote]

My brother, na to apply for and get Visa be the first step oh..
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by TotalRunter: 12:40am On Jun 12, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

You are always going to be considered first in everything before anyone else so, go for it bro.

Wow, i can't believe it but shall take your advice. Thankful
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Positiveme2020: 12:44am On Jun 12, 2022
chatinent:
May God punish all idiots who are abroad but are plotting to advise people to remain in Nigeria!

Me wey bi if I kuma get the connection this uncle get, na to dey open way for people to come...you know, no condition is permanent naim this uncle dey lock door throwaway key! At least, if you don't want them to come directly where you are...,devil, open the way for them to go elsewhere naw! Una still dey carry the attitude una dey give Nigerians there dey give people wey no dey there!

Fine lady, any how you fit do, please and please, escape from this country! If you can survive here, you can survive there! Pikin wey go strong go strong; no be until dem name am Samson.Their petty jobs and some other petty jobs you can do on the minimum wage, wetin you fit accumulate monthly na wetin most bankers dey earn for Naija per annum.

No gree make that black mamba deceive you o. Who no get dey choose plate for party? Who dey owe landlord dey wear cardigan? Shoo!

Eba dey hot, eba dey hot but you no gree comot hand. Baba, cast and bind every advice like this: reject am, disown the person, avoid the person...no matter who they are! They don't mean well for you! True, say cat sabi swim no make am catfish but e no mean say e no fit still catch fish! You fit bi traffic car washer abroad dey build duplex for Naija. Na experience wey climb orientation I dey give una. Many boys for we school that year wey dey claim rubbish, na toilet dem dey wash dey claim vacation dey carry Benz dey intmidate professor wey no know the cost of rim. Escape from Nigeria! You will always see jobs..and with time, other freelance jobs will come by.

If you are a hustler, you will definitely survive and survive others. Las las, crocodile na lizard wey join army.

Just ensure your ambition revolves around escaping from Nigeria! Jollof rice wey dey for bottom of pot today go dey for top of cooler tomorrow.

I love this Bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Artiiclebeast: 12:46am On Jun 12, 2022
TotalRunter:

Wow, i can't believe it but shall take your advice. Thankful

You'd be glad you did. Just keep in touch to remind me and everyone else here of your progress.

I personally would love to be on your case and mentor you going forward.

Life no suppose hard na we humans dey complicate am.

2 Likes

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by starstunna1313(m): 12:55am On Jun 12, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Then come see homeless people plenty here also. Give us how many places u went to, that u don't see homeless people.

These ones have basic amenities ooo sef
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by TotalRunter: 12:55am On Jun 12, 2022
compton11:
another dumb ass stupid nigga that think African are better than black Americans.

Why is the truth difficult for the average AA to see? Why?
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Funflipper: 12:56am On Jun 12, 2022
Shalommy:
Naija na my country! I go no where. Chaiii.. cheesy cheesy

Forget all these deceitful videos. All those homeless are hopeless drug addicts and convicted felons who will never ever nail a decent job because of their criminal records.
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by HOKIM(m): 1:00am On Jun 12, 2022
chatinent:

grin grin grin

Na their way be that, dem no wan comot from abroad , okay return home na,omo dem no go even wan hear you...lol.. bunch of degenerates.. Abroad no good, abroad no go but they will die put there.... no country wen no get homeless people... people wen dey naija nor just dey homeless but they also stand the chance of getting run over by drunken drivers, ritual killers and target of rapist etc...

Nigeria is a nightmare, I bless God I left there... God nor go let us go back to HELL..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by faceland: 1:05am On Jun 12, 2022
There is a housing crisis. Some move from cheap hotels to homelessness.... However, when I visited Lagos and the only money I had was my transport fees. So I slept outside and noticed that around 4am, two youths that were well dressed came out a small zine shop. They apparently were going to work. Yeah, they are homeless in Nigeria too. They are people living in abandoned uncompleted buildings too.

The Americans homeless, few are going through temporary hardship, the majority have different stages of mental illness and drug abuse.
But I get the message, it's not all sunshine and we should plan before we japa.

2 Likes

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:17am On Jun 12, 2022
Rest! Na today homeless people been dey?
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Interesting2023: 1:17am On Jun 12, 2022
chatinent:

U guys don't read to understand, u just spew out to oppose someone's submission.
He said u shud think, which means u shud plan and know wot u're going there to do and not goan continue with your nonsense life over there with no plans...
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:21am On Jun 12, 2022
compton11:
another dumb ass stupid nigga that think African are better than black Americans.
Lol normal na, the average AA no get life grin
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by TotalRunter: 1:42am On Jun 12, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

You'd be glad you did. Just keep in touch to remind me and everyone else here of your progress.

I personally would love to be on your case and mentor you going forward.

Life no suppose hard na we humans dey complicate am.

Thanks bro. But with .my slighy wobbling waka won't i be a rare oddity? Sorry I'm just tryna be forward with everything sorry
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by farggie(m): 2:02am On Jun 12, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CefnrmgMyi6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
You claimed that some people are homeless in LA, it's not peculiar to USA alone it is found in most countries in the world, so that is not enough reason to discourage whoever that wants to japa abroad not to Japa. I live in US, life here is far better naija. Please if you have genuine means to japa don't hesitate to japa, take it or leave it.
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Artiiclebeast: 2:15am On Jun 12, 2022
TotalRunter:

Thanks bro. But with .my slighy wobbling waka won't i be a rare oddity? Sorry I'm just tryna be forward with everything sorry

Not at all brother.
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Princemodris(m): 2:37am On Jun 12, 2022
Shalommy:
Naija na my country! I go no where. Chaiii.. cheesy cheesy

I dey with you, person with my kind of mentality.
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:38am On Jun 12, 2022
I hate these folk discouraging people to travel porvery and homelessness is universal. If one does go beyond one:s limit survival is sure. More so L.A is expensive to live in
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by olaolaking: 3:18am On Jun 12, 2022
Mumusaphire:
And why not come back home
No transport money
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Hamachi(f): 3:57am On Jun 12, 2022
Chachamiliano:
Light is happiness. I laugh at people saying no Japa but them dey there.

You earn about 500k for naija, you think say na money
Nepa will not give you light for a whole month
You can't park your car outside
Friends, family, churches are billing you left and right.
No environment is safe.
You sleep with your eyes open even highbrow estates are being robbed on a steady.
You have sect of people taking life's at will and nothing happens.

You have strength you want to work but no job.

If you want to compare America and Nigeria, get a job in a multinational like General Electric, Coca cola Hellenic, or any company that is being owned by an American. Then get a job that is owned by a Nigerian. Then come back and testify
Spot on
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by GUNITGuy: 3:59am On Jun 12, 2022
This one don't want competition for the good life
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Hamachi(f): 4:04am On Jun 12, 2022
Emiron:
Na same WhatsApp group all of them Dey same story day them no Dey pick money for ground when u enter white man land !!! My friend sister way just land Canada this year container of cars don Dey land I swear I hate all those bullshit stories say u must get waiting u won go do for white man land before u enter na pure lies white man land dream Dey come true for this shit hole we no get dream na anything way come ur way imagine person way finish university for here Dey ride Okada or Keke u think say them Dey pray for work for white man land no na if u no won work if u won work u go work . Him Dey talk about homeless u think say we get home for this shit hole home way no way no steady electricity we be homeless already for here
Abeg make we connect so I go fit help sell those cars.
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Hamachi(f): 4:05am On Jun 12, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

Bro, there are still legit hustlers like you and I in Nigeria still making it...So, Why would you advise others to japa? Dangote and Dantata his granddad didn't japa to make their fortune.

Japarism is not the solution...let's fix our home.
You get light for house or na gen you take sleep?
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Hamachi(f): 4:07am On Jun 12, 2022
pansophist:
If opportunity comes to japa, please, run. Homelessness abroad is more of a personal choice, hardly systematic. There are some people that are so lazy and useless that even if you put them inside river to wash the soap off their eyes, they will still complain that the water is not sweet enough.

The so called homeless people have shelters, free food, security and hope, yes hope, the most important thing. They are homeless but their passport can take them round the world without a visa. They are privileged even while homeless. The guy filming is obviously not homeless, and you too will not be.

If you're not lazy, have goals, and ready to work, na you go run. Can you deliver food? Can you serve in a restaurant? Can you teach fitness? Can you work in the service sector? I deliberately mentioned unskilled jobs, so even if you have only an high school cert and not lazy, you'll not only survive but thrive.
How can you help me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) / My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING / Snow In Africa ! (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.