Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Men,Please leave people's wives alone! - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men,Please leave people's wives alone! (52032 Views)

MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY / Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Hassanmaye(m): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
oke2018:
Most of them only think with their third legs , some married women are now doing it back to back.
What is back to back is it a competition?
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Hassanmaye(m): 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
Rebuke:

Then get ready to go down six feet below! I have told myself one thing, I can't be with anyhow woman, a woman I end up with is definitely someone that's worth fighting for. A woman that respects herself and will never lower her standard.

With the above in mind, a man that dare lay hand on her for whatever reason will go down, I promise.
That's my only wickedness.

There were these idiiots that were fond of always disturbing my very gentle cousin and she used to always run home and always afraid of taking the route.

One evening, I was at my sister's place and she was sent to get something. She returned home crying, upon asking, I was told one of them touched her bum.

That was the last time any of such idiiotz existed there. I turned the street upside down, till tomorrow, no fool dare any of my people.

Haha real niggar but you can't stop them from fucking the toto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
ahnie:
I have had several encounters.....I could remember earlier last month,when one military officer not those sufferhead rank n file told me to come to his house and cook.

I find that comment very offensive I had to look into his eyes and asked him....
I should come cook for you as a what?a chef or a caterer?
And what would I tell my husband?
So I asked him again...if I were to be your wife and you were told I went to another man's house to cook for him....wetin ho be your reaction?

He apologized....and till date,he give me chance...funny enough if he sees me close by,he go throway face like say he nor see me....like I literally put cuffed him in ghost mood.

Don't mind nairaland guys defending nonsense.
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Hdhdhd(m): 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Have you bang one before

I have banged two, my brother. They are very sweet and clean
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Hassanmaye(m): 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
MansoryMX:

A man once chased my sister who is married and 7 months pregnant to her gate and boldly entered her compound and stood at her door step. Luckily I was in her place with my wife waiting for her to return back from the market. This dude drove behind her as she drove home and followed her home! Her husband then called a neighbor to go out and lock the gate, Omorrrr see beating that day!
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Hassanmaye(m): 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hdhdhd:

I have banged two, my brother. They are very sweet and clean
Wtf
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hassanmaye:

What is back to back is it a competition?
Most women now see it as competition.

2 Likes

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by assetsovermoney: 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
ImaIma1:

Not men, but some men. The ones without any form of restraint or control. You don't have to assume that all men are that way because you are like that. Speak for yourself bro.

When men lie, you complain.

When a man says the truth, you ask him to speak for himself.

Na u sabi.

Just remember to suck your husband's dicck and cook for him every morning.

Spending time on NL won't add anything to your marriage.
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by countryman13: 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
ahnie:
The Bible even stated it that stay away from people's wives if you want your days to be long and productive on Earth.

Example in the Bible of King David that slet with urriahs wife....he never ended well.

I know most women do it....but some women are principled and strict.

What then is the excitement or obsession in sleeping with someon wife when there are beautiful succulent young unmarried ladies out there?

What some of these young unmarried ladies are carrying is not succulent again ooooo. Am just telling you from experience. Sex is all about pleasure n not d usual norms of MONEY FOR HAND,BACK FOR GROUND. Our single ladies are looking for money n dt is dey Bleep anything fuckable ,dog inclusive. I think d married have it when it comes to pleasure.
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
Adgraced:
I wonder who are those liking your post?! Probably men like you who chase after married women. Shameless!!

... or possibly men who understand that married women are approached because, everyone knows that many are undercover oloshoes who married some simp and/or they are yeye women who desperately married the 1st simp out of peer/religious/family/bodyclock pressure etc, who may need some different type of man in their lives.

remember, the fact that a man approaches a married woman is not a big deal here, the real issue is how this woman will react. any married woman should be flattered and say:" no thank you, i am happily married" and the case would be closed! any deluded woman who believes that its written on her forehead that she is married, therefore NO MAN should approach her, is living in la la land!

2 Likes

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by ImaIma1(f): 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
assetsovermoney:
When men lie, you complain.

When a man says the truth, you ask him to speak for himself.

Na u sabi.

Just remember to suck your husband's dicck and cook for him every morning.

Spending time on NL won't add anything to your marriage.

Your truth is not everybody's truth Mister. You will sleep with anything. That's who you are. You mustn't project it on everyone.

If you think you can "marriage-shame" me, then you are even more foolish than you know.

My time on Nairaland should not give you restless days or sleepless nights, neither should my marriage.

Live your life, drink water and mind your business

1 Like

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by MisterKennedy(m): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Let me suprise you. These days, it's the married Women that chase after men. Married women now cheat more than men. The reason why they hardly get caught is that, they are very smart. Unlike men who easily get caught while cheating.

Have you ever joined any married People's groups on WhatsApp? I've joined 3 in the past. I was wowed at what married women do on public groups. Married women try to outshine one another on such groups, to be noticed by men on the group. They become more popular by being the most naughty.

On Friday's, they call it Naughty Friday. That's when you get to see pictures and videos of married Women's pussies and breasts live. All member post their nude pictures and videos every Friday. And it's compulsory. Some married ladies who want to impress the male members, will post pictures of their pussies daily.

They organise get together in hotels, where those married ladies get to freely hangout with their crush/toasters on the groups. Most of them end up having sex that day. They freely take provocative pictures with their male members, during the get together. Where a married woman will openly lay her head on another man's laps. And majority in all those groups are women.

Let me suprise you. Most of the owners and creators of such groups are married women. The 3 groups I joined in the past were created and owned by married women. The same married women added me to such groups. I still have their pussy videos and pictures on my phone. And most of those ladies are happily married women. One of the ladies husband is one of the richest men in Anambra.

Na married women cheat pass these days.
Lol... Tell me you're joking. This can't be true
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by RightToReject(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dem go de pose! Anyway, you deserve a good amount of leniency because you don't seem to have always been crass.
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by jojothaiv(m): 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
life rule # 5... THOU SHALL NOT TRY TO TURN WH0RES INTO HOUSEWIVES!!!!

Ochuko, you dey hear abi make dem loud am
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Enny2013(f): 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Almaigaa:

It's not their fault. Your beauty attract them to you. grin
I just checked your profile picture. You make sense.

Smiles...
Tnx for d compliment.
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by drlance(m): 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
We sleep fine

And no we won't leave them alone. Lol
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by assetsovermoney: 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
ImaIma1:

Your truth is not everybody's truth Mister. You will sleep with anything. That's who you are. You mustn't project it on everyone.

If you think you can "marriage-shame" me, then you are even more foolish than you know.

My time on Nairaland should not give you restless days or sleepless nights, neither should my marriage.

Live your life, drink water and mind your business
Marriage-shame you how? That's a legitimate routine that will make a man forget other women exist. I'm not kidding.
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by assetsovermoney: 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
drlance:
We sleep fine

And no we won't leave them alone. Lol
I live for the day men will own up to all the shit women accuse them just for the fun of it grin

Own that shit and watch the reverse psychology of them trying to convince you "it's not all men" grin
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Noxico(m): 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Let me suprise you. These days, it's the married Women that chase after men. Married women now cheat more than men. The reason why they hardly get caught is that, they are very smart. Unlike men who easily get caught while cheating.

Have you ever joined any married People's groups on WhatsApp? I've joined 3 in the past. I was wowed at what married women do on public groups. Married women try to outshine one another on such groups, to be noticed by men on the group. They become more popular by being the most naughty.

On Friday's, they call it Naughty Friday. That's when you get to see pictures and videos of married Women's pussies and breasts live. All member post their nude pictures and videos every Friday. And it's compulsory. Some married ladies who want to impress the male members, will post pictures of their pussies daily.

They organise get together in hotels, where those married ladies get to freely hangout with their crush/toasters on the groups. Most of them end up having sex that day. They freely take provocative pictures with their male members, during the get together. Where a married woman will openly lay her head on another man's laps. And majority in all those groups are women.

Let me suprise you. Most of the owners and creators of such groups are married women. The 3 groups I joined in the past were created and owned by married women. The same married women added me to such groups. I still have their pussy videos and pictures on my phone. And most of those ladies are happily married women. One of the ladies husband is one of the richest men in Anambra.

oga abeg add me for those watsap group abeg... 09034711052
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by ImaIma1(f): 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
assetsovermoney:
Marriage-shame you how? That's a legitimate routine that will make a man forget other women exist. I'm not kidding.

You are obviously single and clueless. Don't worry your head about what marriage entails for now.

1 Like

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Freedomsurellp: 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hmmm ? This is Serious..How about Married Women Going after Married Men too angry
Well None is Good .

Are You Fed up with Business Failures and Fed-up thinking of Suicide ?

Click and Read this thread first .

https://www.nairaland.com/7166573/suicide-before-drink-sniper-hang
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Lovelydaisies: 12:24am On Jun 09, 2022
kokomilala:
The Beatification Of Leftovers

Not all men go after married women- I don't. If anything, I see married women as leftovers, like your leftovers in plates.

The fear of God, respect for her hussy and a sense of decency all combine to keep me away from married women. Therefore, I don't turn off my moral sense and descend to eat what is not, to eat leftovers that another man has left or coming back to eat.

Get a grip guys!!!

It is bad to see a married woman or any human being in such light. Leftover? What makes her one? Because she has been touched by her husband? Is it not the same leftovers that some men marry as widows or divorcees? Don't see married women in such light, it's uncharitable. If she's like a leftover to you, she's a whole meal to her husband and family. Make we dey try get conscience small.
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by olasha1(m): 3:04am On Jun 09, 2022
[quote author=shortIGBOman post=113575572]

Let me suprise you. These days, it's the married Women that chase after men. Married women now cheat more than men. The reason why they hardly get caught is that, they are very smart. Unlike men a

Can u add me to the group pls
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by kokomilala(m): 4:01am On Jun 09, 2022
@Lovelydaisies , don't you get the context that I put it? In an illicit relationship or one-night stand or two-tango instance, dating, having sex with a married woman for me is a a leftover thing. I never said they're leftovers for their husbands. They are for other men. Why would a man go after another man's wife, another man's meal?

I still insist that men who go after married women are, one beatifying leftover meals. In this context, these women have decomposed into leftovers. The men who eat such meals are no better than dogs who eat anything. The same goes for women who go after married men. I believe that's how God sees them too.

1 Like

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by MrMeth: 5:57am On Jun 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Imustreturn(m): 10:42am On Jun 09, 2022
Wahalur dey oh
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by ahnie: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
Imustreturn:
Wahalur dey oh
Agiliga how are you?
Ejima cheesy
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Moscoprof(m): 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

na make you add we married men for the group too... grin 08035584750 make we self go there go catch cruse grin
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Lovelydaisies: 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
kokomilala:
@Lovelydaisies , don't you get the context that I put it? In an illicit relationship or one-night stand or two-tango instance, dating, having sex with a married woman for me is a a leftover thing. I never said they're leftovers for their husbands. They are for other men. Why would a man go after another man's wife, another man's meal?

I still insist that men who go after married women are, one beatifying leftover meals. In this context, these women have decomposed into leftovers. The men who eat such meals are no better than dogs who eat anything. The same goes for women who go after married men. I believe that's how God sees them too.

Okay, I get it now. It just didn't sound right.
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Alooone: 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
I thought I was the only who observed it...one toasted me when I was heavily pregnant then...
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Heartstrings: 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
Moscoprof:

na make you add we married men for the group too... grin make we self go there go catch cruse grin
Make I run go report you to your wifey cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Imustreturn(m): 7:29am On Jun 10, 2022
ahnie:

Agiliga how are you?
Ejima cheesy
Annie I dey ooh

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady / Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos / This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.