Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? (43180 Views)

Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor / Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari / PDP Caucus Directs Members to Support any APC Candidates of their Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by Lanre1st(m): 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
GreyLaw:

Well, they say the East is irrelevant. Voters don't think. The best thing to do is to hold them responsible when they come to canvass votes. Do NOT vote anyone who didn't visit your state, o matter the excuse. It is that simple. They take you as inconsequential and useless.

Are they not right with all the excuses you pointed? Is not worth staying away from the zone?
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by Lorinsjr(m): 7:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Get lost! Im sure the man visited. You can hate but be fair to him. The Tinubu I know would not go to Calabar and not stop over in Onitsha to greet Obi. You Ibos too like trouble. The man cannot visit everywhere in SE but he would definitely have visited Onitsha. His wife is from Itshekiri and he has not even visited Olu of Warri. So just be content he visited Onitsha even if he didnt make it to your autonomous village. Maybe next time he will come to Isuoma and Ihiala. Give him break.

speaking rubbish with confidence
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by cenaman(m): 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
oilykid:

100 killed in ondo is more than total number of people killed in SE for morethan two years now
and you are proud?
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by bluefilm: 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Not even one.

The fear of Unknown Gun Men is the beginning of wisdom for those politicians.
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Get lost! Im sure the man visited. You can hate but be fair to him. The Tinubu I know would not go to Calabar and not stop over in Onitsha to greet Obi. You Ibos too like trouble. The man cannot visit everywhere in SE but he would definitely have visited Onitsha. His wife is from Itshekiri and he has not even visited Olu of Warri. So just be content he visited Onitsha even if he didnt make it to your autonomous village. Maybe next time he will come to Isuoma and Ihiala. Give him break.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by bluefilm: 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by Kyase(m): 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
docikenna:

where
Anambra, I can remember this
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by Dododawa01: 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
DrGeoAngel:

Calabar is south east in your own Tinnubu's Nigeria right?

U hear Obi of Onitsha but u only emphasized on calabar but did OP tell u Calabar is SE?
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by shinealight(m): 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kyase:

Osibanjo was there

Was he not on official state visit?
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by Akanoaaa(m): 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
duro4chang:
The bible says you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Accept JESUS.

Wetin you expect from an Igbo man?
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by cenaman(m): 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Im not assuming. Look, there are many things Tinubu is bad at but when it comes to traditional rulers Tinubu will give honor where it is due.

Where are people that follow Tinubu around, they should come in here and tell us if the man visited or not. I dont follow him...but i know his ways. If he didnt stop in Onitsha before heading to Calabar im sure he did on way back.
Onitsha is not even the closest city or town to Calabar, moreover Calabar has it's airport Onitsha has none...

1 Like

Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by Kyase(m): 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
shinealight:

Was he not on official state visit?
Nope
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by cenaman(m): 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lorinsjr:
speaking rubbish with confidence
And boldness
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by lulufaj(m): 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
DrGeoAngel:

Calabar is south east in your own Tinnubu's Nigeria right?

You saw Onitsha but chose to see only what will further your agenda. You really need help.
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by donb06: 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
MetaPhysical:

I'm surprised at the number of people that liked your post. That shows the mental capacity of a Nigerian Youth. A simple Google search would have given them the answer yet they decide to follow your MAY BE logic. For sure Tinubu went to Calabar. He never smelled any SE state. A man that want to become president ignored a whole region like his progenitor, he was called out yet you insulted the person that called him out. Continue. God of Fairness will always come through.

1 Like

Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by casualobserver: 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Who wan die? Did the SE candidates campaign in the SE?
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by jrusky(m): 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Terrier99:

When Osinbajo came, I guess he came for spiritual visit.
You expect candidates to visit states to campaign without meeting party's requirements yet. It doesn't work that way.
Thise kinda campaigns are done after securing the party's ticket.

Mr man when Amaechi went to Kano we all read here he went for consultation. When Osibanjo came to Benin it was announced boldly he came for consultation. When Tinubu were going everywhere we read it boldly he went for consultation so you are telling me Osibanjo working visit now mean consultation baa?

Pls so others can boldly say consultation but Osibanjo say working visit instead of consultation baa?

Now I can see some of my Nnwanne has added lies to their evil gene of tribalism, hatred, insults, foul mouthed already in their blood. Na wah oo

No need changing gear let's wait till 10pm I know they are looking for who to dump their disappointment anger on.
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
5%
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by tfelicityk(m): 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jebby was there in Ebonyi State, Imo State and Anambra state on courtesy visit sha
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by Sunnyja: 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Addme:

I think he was trying to butress a point but you also saw Obi of Onitsha there but you chose the one that suites you.
He is not even sure whether Tinubu visited the Obi of Onitsha.
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by SonOfTheRisingS: 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
duro4chang:
The bible says you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Accept JESUS.

Make una keep fooling yourselves for useless elections, una better prepare for 2023 referendum.

Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by Tyche(m): 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
MetaPhysical:

He didn't visit SE. He did not.

1 Like

Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by duro4chang(m): 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
SonOfTheRisingS:

Make una keep fooling yourselves for useless elections, una better prepare for 2023 referendum.

What is this one saying?
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by duro4chang(m): 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
Akanoaaa:

Wetin you expect from an Igbo man?
Hmmn. I did not expect anything good from him.
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by FireUpNow(m): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
cenaman:
Did any APC Aspirant visit South-east states to solicit for delegates vote, or is there no presents of APC delegates in Eastern part of the country?
Your darling Peter Obi was in Owo Ondo state abi?

1 Like

Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by Aliou007(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
Calm down sis grin
LadyRosa:

That's a big fat butted LIE!
Go through his posts again,he made it as an assumption.But you quoted it has a fact.
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by alizma: 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
cenaman:
Did any APC Aspirant visit South-east states to solicit for delegates vote, or is there no presents of APC delegates in Eastern part of the country?
Did their own sons, Rochas and Umahi visit home to solicit for support?

1 Like

Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by Breastfeed: 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
Maybe they all know the SE of for Peter Obi
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by Kwestionair: 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Osibanjo visited the south east.
Tinubu visited the SS and SS=SE= SE/SS

Did Atiku visit the south east?

Did Obi visit South West?

Lol during election SE=SS and SS =SE but during Biafra struggle and spitting on Igbos SS and SW becomes brothers according to my yoloba brethren.

I no blame una sha na d disunity among Eastern territories dey give una mouth.
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by DECLAN2015(m): 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
oilykid:

Which insecurity, is it worst than what is happening in SW where morethan 100 people can be shot dead in church or North where people are being killed daily

That is just one off incident
U can compare that to what has been happening in the soutjlheast.southwest has been relatively peaceful
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by Putinofrussia: 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
Golan007:
Obi did not visit Oshogbo.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Xerona Duke And Her Husband, DJ Caise Begin Their Honeymoon In Maldives / Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) / Dele Alake Asked To Recite The National Anthem By Senator Simon Mwadkwon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.