Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? (43172 Views)

Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor / Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari / PDP Caucus Directs Members to Support any APC Candidates of their Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by treatise: 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
duro4chang:
The fear of insecurity.
And they visited ondo, sokoto, kebbi, bornu and others?
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by Kyase(m): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
treatise:
Ask them
Why are you asking me
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by oilykid(m): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
maasoap:

U no just get sense. Yoruba Muslims are now of the SW problem? We're peace lovers unlike ibo Jews that are beheading their sons and daughters and still roast them for consumption.
Yorubas are behind the killings that happened in owo last Sunday.. most ritualists caught in SW are mainly Yoruba Muslims
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by duro4chang(m): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
treatise:

Yes they did? Kumuyi of Deeper life wanted to organise a crusade in Aba about two weeks ago but IPOB warned him not try it. In 2017 he wanted to come but Nnamdi kanu said he should be stoned if he tried it. What other evidence do you need?
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by akilo1: 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
They are not needed..just 1%
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by Bobbiee: 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
PLEASE DONT BE FOOLED BY ALL THESE UNNECESSARY NOISE. JESUS WON'T SAVE YOU FROM THE HELL THESE CROOKS (TINUBU, OSINBANJO AND ATIKU) WOULD BRING. VOTE WISELY O.
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by alizma: 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
cenaman:
Oga na question I ask.
I no give answer now, na question I follow you ask na
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by harmony75: 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Osinbanjo tried he visited most states but baba tinubu does not think the South East is relevant. He's mistaken because every vote matters so Osinbanjo has more edge than tinubu.
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by zigzagluv: 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
yet South East voted for him
babyfaceafrica:
Atiku didn't visit
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by Maberu: 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
cenaman:
Did any APC Aspirant visit South-east states to solicit for delegates vote, or is there no presents of APC delegates in Eastern part of the country?
even there bloda who are in the race will not dare campaign in that southleast
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by khadaffi(m): 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Yes Tinubu visited. He went to see Obong of Calabar, I didnt follow his itinerary but I believed he would have stopped and see Obi of Onitsha snd get blessing and endorsement.
Thats common sense.

Why are you asking? Dont start trouble please, there is enough already on the ground.

Calabar is South- South
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by sirblend: 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
oilykid:

Like I said insecurity is everywhere in Nigeria including your side.. terrorists invaded a church in SW and killed over 100 people..

Terrorists are killing and kidnapping people everyday in the north

lol
Fulani terrorist and the ESN terrorist are collaborating to kill the Igbos everyday.

Igbo land is now a terrorist haven, people like you are in total support of ESN because you want Biafraa.
heyaa sorry!
It is very shameful to be called igbo.
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by amkrocky: 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
Maybe the region is not relevant again except cheap positions..though,a few of them visited.
Social media is for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by Soso990240(m): 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
cenaman:
How many Aspirant did APC has in the Presidential primaries?
ur brain de leak.Op asked did ANY, then u were shown the ANY, why are you asking how many of them again? Apart from Yoruba aspirants, who else visited Southwest?
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by somegirl1: 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Osibanjo visited the south east.
Tinubu visited the SS and SS=SE= SE/SS

Did Atiku visit the south east?

Did Obi visit South West?

Obi has visited all 36 states
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by dochenaj: 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
JAWBONE:
They don't consider South East relevant when it comes to voting numbers and I blame the South Eastern people for their gross lack of interest during elections. No where is voter apathy highest than in the South East.
That may be the decider come 2023. The SE votes.
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by bilulu(m): 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
duro4chang:
The fear of insecurity.
So SE is now the most unsecured region in Nigeria?
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by duro4chang(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
bilulu:

So SE is now the most unsecured region in Nigeria?
Are you not unhappy about what is happening there? A pastor wanted to organise a revival then IPOB said he should not try it and the man could not. The is ninety nine percent christians o. Then think about it.
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by Okhuadams(m): 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
cenaman:
Did any APC Aspirant visit South-east states to solicit for delegates vote, or is there no presents of APC delegates in Eastern part of the country?
I wanted to come but the fear of Ipob and Esn is the beginning of my safety
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by MetaPhysical: 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
cheruv:

Don't bother...
Tinibu didn't visit anywhere in the SE... Yes he went to Calabar, but he could have just flown there directly from Lagos

Ok. Thats fine. Normally he would go and pay respect but something must have happened that he did not make it. Im sure when he wins he will tour all over Iboland.

As far im concerned to hell with Nigeria. Let everybody go their separate ways.
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by cenaman(m): 2:41am On Jun 08, 2022
Soso990240:
ur brain de leak.Op asked did ANY, then u were shown the ANY, why are you asking how many of them again? Apart from Yoruba aspirants, who else visited Southwest?
And who is the OP?
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by MoIbrahim: 4:14am On Jun 08, 2022
cenaman:
google is your friend.
You, Google na ur enemy?
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by Jeftliu: 4:17am On Jun 08, 2022
cenaman:

Who care about 5% they're inconsequential in Nigeria equation they're second fiddo that's why you saw them succum for northern aspirant
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by airsaylongcome: 5:06am On Jun 08, 2022
winterfell007:

To be honest, Calabar, geographically speaking is actually in the Southeastern part of Nigeria. Anambra and Imo states are considered east central. Geography wise, there’s no such thing as ‘South-south’ it’s just a geo-political zone

Is there any thing in Geography that says "East Central"? Or are you trying to play Ostrich like the rest of Nigeria? We in Nigeria all know that the term "East" refers to the Igbo States. And a geo-political zone is not "just" please.
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by StrongAlphMale: 6:30am On Jun 08, 2022
MetaPhysical:

I said he went to Calabar and would have stopped over in Onitsha and get Obi of Onitsha blessing.

He went to SS, on the way back stopped in SE. Is it clear now?

Oga stop this thing. You're looking for a way to start another tribal war on NL.

When did Tinubu visited Obi of onitsha that the news headlines didn't carry it? Abi you're just assuming he could have visited the monarch? Because he never did!

Did you followed him to SS and then he told you he stopped in SE? Be saying rubbish!
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by Bigpat: 6:35am On Jun 08, 2022
Dem wan die? but dem se election no go hold for dia, so ho wan go that kind place. That place no be prayer point ooo.
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by Biafranodogwu55: 7:13am On Jun 08, 2022
oilykid:

Which insecurity, is it worst than what is happening in SW where morethan 100 people can be shot dead in church or North where people are being killed daily
you are suffering from lack of sense pro max
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by Biafranodogwu55: 7:17am On Jun 08, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Yes Tinubu visited. He went to see Obong of Calabar, I didnt follow his itinerary but I believed he would have stopped and see Obi of Onitsha snd get blessing and endorsement.
Thats common sense.

Why are you asking? Dont start trouble please, there is enough already on the ground.
calabar na south east for your village abi
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by Timmi: 7:50am On Jun 08, 2022
cenaman:
How many Aspirant did APC has in the Presidential primaries?

And what about the aspirants from the southeast, do they visited the southeast? Both PDP and APC candidates
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by Lacash: 8:50am On Jun 08, 2022
cenaman:
I think none did because of the fear of the Ungun Knownmen. grin
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by cheruv: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Ok. Thats fine. Normally he would go and pay respect but something must have happened that he did not make it. Im sure when he wins he will tour all over Iboland.

As far im concerned to hell with Nigeria. Let everybody go their separate ways.
Nobody needs his tour bro...
What Igboland/土隣 needs now is sovereignty, and not to be trapped behind the democratic pretensions of a failed state
Re: Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? by SonOfTheRisingS: 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
duro4chang:
And so

There will be no elections in Biafra territory no matter amount of propaganda from your fulani herdsmen media.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dele Alake Asked To Recite The National Anthem By Senator Simon Mwadkwon / Non-indigenes In Rivers Petition Buhari Over Wike’s Sack Threat / "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.