Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,388 members, 7,954,564 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices (345071 Views)

Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} / Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors / Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2011
Cant wait to see
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by remcoface: 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2011
Gone.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2011
spyder880:

@ shopclue, the good things you are doing on this thread, how you are arousing our senses of order and concord, I wish I can pay you back somehow, but I must tell you I appreciate greatly your gifts that give us ideas. Thank you.

My brother, pay me? You do that daily, just that you don't know it. Every time I come here and see pics of those wonderful construction, your explanations, encouragements, I go away from here with something, never empty handed. It is a reminder of what I need to do, and as close as I can get to my roots, learning from you the through your different experiences on each project.

If by pictures and comments I have contributed a little way to your work here, I wear it as a badge of honor. This is what it is all about. To encourage each other in our own little way, every time we say something or do something, we never know who might be listening, or watching, maybe it will impact them, strengthen them at a time when it matters most. Or simply awake them from their slumber, the possibilities of a life in place where they can be celebrated, not tolerated.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Shopclueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . . . . . . . . That is what i am talking about, compare all those to jungles of concretes and you will see the different is 7UP ( so clear).
I love the Square one, mixing the concrete slab in square and the green in another alternate square, beautiful

Oga Fhemmoooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

I hope I am not making your feet itch impatiently towards murtala mohammed airport so bad! When you begin your own,[b] remind [/b]me if I forget that I promise to collect ideas, research, and tantalize your construction with so many ideas that people will marvel at the finish product. You and madam deserve it o! And me, I just get love homes and anything that has to do with it so much, don't know why.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2011
shopclue:

Oga Fhemmoooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

I hope I am not making your feet itch impatiently towards murtala mohammed airport so bad! When you begin your own, remind [/b]me if I forget that I promise to collect ideas, research, and tantalize your construction with so many ideas that people will marvel at the finish product. You and madam deserve it o! And me, I just get love homes and anything that has to do with it so much, don't know why.

[b]The feet has been itchy for couple of years now oh, but na palm go determine oh . . . . .Lol
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2011
Fhemmmy:

The feet has been itchy for couple of years now oh, but na palm go determine oh . . . . .Lol

Just jump on it o! The type of money to embark on this type of project doesn't always come easy. But once you begin probably buying land(making sure there's money for paperwork and fence with gate). You fit relax a bit. And then the desire to complete it will bring the adrenalin to sell more cars o! Trust me, you go look for sweet deals wey buyer no go fit resist till you complete your project. My belief is, dream first, then look for money, in other words, go look for wahala(good wahala that is), then begin look for money. Because if you nickle and dime and put money together until you're ready, you may not be ready for a long time! But if you set realistic goal for instance, budget $7-000 to $12,000, say to yourself, Me, Fhemmo, the Bobagunwa of nairaland motors, the right hand man of property section on nairaland, pledge this day to begin my dream of homeownership in naija, I must start by buying land and fencing it. With the assistance of my able network, and good angels working in my favor. That I will set aside this money and a genuine offer of land will come my way. So help me God.

finish! done!! O pari!!! grin grin

Kiss your wife, sell cars. Comb your account. Browse your network for land offers, you'll be surprise how many will surface once your faith is registered. Trust me on this, it works. But if you don't give it a definite vision, it will just remain stillborn. But when you connect with people of similar minds, your wish will work on the instincts of people who have one,two plots to say, why not give one to Fhemmy, even though his price offer is below market value cheesy

On a serious note, you have to want it bad to get it. Remember, "your needs will be met at the exact second of your desperation" Not one minute later. Not ahead of time. But "on time" Always. There has to be something release into nature to make it work for you. Think about it. It's not really about the money, it is about "you".

You are not ready. When you are, you will get it. Money sometimes comes last.

1 Like

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2011
^^^ Waoh . . . I love the way you have put it.
I want it more bad than you can imagine, cos i would like madam and the kids to be visiting Nigeria often oh . . . . and to do that, they have to have something that is of same taste as where they are here oh.
But according to you analysis, i am sure it will work . . . .

looking at it very well and surely looking at what options are . . . . . . But you are a good marketing man and thanks for your concern.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2011
Fhemmmy:

^^^ Waoh . . .  I love the way you have put it.
I want it more bad than you can imagine, cos i would like madam and the kids to be visiting Nigeria often oh . . . .  and to do that, they have to have something that is of same taste as where they are here oh.
But according to you analysis, i am sure it will work . . . .

looking at it very well and surely looking at what options are . . . . . . But you are a good marketing man and thanks for your concern.

If you're serious, I will be glad to add kerosene to your fire o! Shall we give it 6-9months? Just one phase alone, no rushing.

1. Land with fence. That's all!
If you're ready, just say on your mark, get set, gooooooooooooooooaaal!!!!!!!!!

You will set a budget and stick to it. For instance advertise and say something like, "eyin boys, I have 600K, I want a land so so place. Dimension so so so. My budget is firm, thanks for your consideration in advance. Pray, Work, Wait. After 9months, God's willing, we will add petrol to the "building" phase. That is step 2.

U fit do am jo abeg, I no even wan hear say funds dey scarce. No be 10 blackberry phones, some iphone4, and little stuff like that which you can get on clearance(never pay full price), target 20-25, and you have your land in naija. Wetin remain? Those ikeja computer village boys pay cash. That's the advantage of being abroad. Take a day off work and think man. When u get a chance to think, you go places. This yeye system sabi punch person to the point where u just wake up and go. Not good.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2011
Btw, am on the same path, that's exactly how I intend to do it.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2011
Chief . . . I am very ready oh, but not sure if i wanna free up as much as 12,000$$ in another 9 months, i would rather give it 12 months, but then, dont have to spend 12,000$$ for the land and fencing, with all i have learnt here, should be able to do it for less.

Nice to know we have people in same boat and that cares for other . . . . .
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2011
Whao! What a lecture, I am actually cramming these points. Thank you Shopclue, Fhemmmy.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Chief . . . I am very ready oh, but not sure if i wanna free up as much as 12,000$$ in another 9 months, i would rather give it 12 months, but then, dont have to spend 12,000$$ for the land and fencing, with all i have learnt here, should be able to do it for less.

Nice to know we have people in same boat and that cares for other . . . . .

It is a lot of money I agree. $12,000 is N1 Million and change, almost N2M. Iphone 4, Used Blackberry, HTC, Samsung Galaxy 4G, Iphone 3gs 32G, Ipad2, used small cheap GSM phones, Etc, Etc, to the ratio of N55k -N100k multiply by 20 to 30 or 35 is what? Do the maths. When u want to save that money in Almighty $$, it looks like a big deal. Break it down to goods, using what u can get here to get what u need in naija, then it becomes easy.

It's not like it's easy, but it can be done. Don't wait man, DO NOT WAIT. You need to break the chain of command and tell this system to shove it. So u can be free to do what u want. American life when u want it. And Naija life when u need it. And u can have it all. U just choose not to.

The house in the city I got for less than $10,000. No mortgage. And I fixed by sweat, not bank bullshit. And Yes, you can bet I didn't do Home depot and Lowes with materials to fix too cost they are expensive. I went to their dumpyard, building materials auction and get what I can find, Home depot for the ones am unable to get.

In future when I visit or if the children needs to be here, I don't want no bank knocking on my door. There is a game in America. I love it. But the game is ruthless if you don't master the code. You have to master the rule of the game and learn how to play it better than they do, legally. Simple as that.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2011
spyder880:

Whao! What a lecture, I am actually cramming these points. Thank you Shopclue, Fhemmmy.

Oga Spyder, u dey ground? Welcome o cheesy

sorry to temporarily derail your thread. How's work being?

1 Like

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2011
[b]@Shopclue . . trust me i know all you mean and understand all you are saying, and makes so much sense . . . . . .
There are some things we cant talk on the screen of a forum and that is what i mean . . . . . .I am already looking into some few things and that was what brought me to the property section before Chief Brabus and Spyder got me hooked in a very good way.

So have few things in place to find a way to make something happen, when i said 12 months, was cos of some few things that are cooking, and i love your break down of what to send to Nija in small pieces that will make the money grow faster and wont feel it.

Not that what is cooking might not finish in 6 to 9 month, but that was why i used the word of not sure if i will be able to free up to that much, but again, all depends on where wanna buy the land, cos to build the fence, i am sure wont be to break the bank, if i do it Chief Spyder's way . . . and lock the gate and come there and do what i can when i can . . . nice and beautiful concept[/b]
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2011
Thanks all. as i said already, everyday we learn, @shopclue, i am still wating for those gates, lol, grin grin grin grin b4 i forgate, thanks for those Green grass and also for those F.O C. (free of charge )eye opener u just dropped, i will use that method again since i have final got a Good friend becuase last time was full of trowy hehehehehe.Oga fhemmmy, na u biko, real u suprise me everyday. wise guy. everything should no be said on this screen grin grin grin grin,
Oga spyder880, so which one go better,,interlock and green grass mix together. i go like that interlock buisness, becuase local machine that can produce it is here. grin grin grin grin
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2011
shopclue:

My brother, pay me? You do that daily, just that you don't know it. Every time I come here and see pics of those wonderful construction, your explanations, encouragements, I go away from here with something, never empty handed. It is a reminder of what I need to do, and as close as I can get to my roots, learning from you the through your different experiences on each project.

If by pictures and comments I have contributed a little way to your work here, I wear it as a badge of honor. This is what it is all about. To encourage each other in our own little way, every time we say something or do something, we never know who might be listening, or watching, maybe it will impact them, strengthen them at a time when it matters most. Or simply awake them from their slumber, the possibilities of a life in place where they can be celebrated, not tolerated.

Bros, u have said it all.

Kudos to all which have used the precious time to encourage, enlighten and educated us all.

Everyday we Learn.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 5:07am On Aug 09, 2011
some pictures

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 5:25am On Aug 09, 2011
more

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 5:38am On Aug 09, 2011
more

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 5:50am On Aug 09, 2011
We are still waiting for the gate to be finished so we can continue the fencing project. The drawings for the house to be built inside the compound is nearing completion, what a beautiful house it will be. I will be opening another thread as soon as we are ready to start that one, cant wait!
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Ferya(f): 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2011
^^Can't wait too grin
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2011
spyder880:

We are still waiting for the gate to be finished so we can continue the fencing project. The drawings for the house to be built inside the compound is nearing completion, what a beautiful house it will be. I will be opening another thread as soon as we are ready to start that one, cant wait!

Ok . . . .

I love that last compound, nice.
The green gate is nice, but need to work on the flooring there
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by omobashua1: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2011
beautiful gate,i have saved some to copy,i hope u don't mind oga spyder
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2011
^^^ No I don't mind bros.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by omobashua1: 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2011
thanks bruv,nice one
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by remcoface: 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2011
I cant afford to miss class this days that am about to ask my Oga's for permission to practice what i have learnt so far.
Me too as usual. grin grin grin
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2011
Here are some stolen off Google . . . simple and nice

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2011
This is loved cos of the building inside it . . .

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2011
Nice gates, lol. can this one work in Nigeria?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2011
Fhemmmy:

[b]@Shopclue . . trust me i know all you mean and understand all you are saying, and makes so much sense . . . . . .
There are some things we cant talk on the screen of a forum and that is what i mean . . . . . .I am already looking into some few things and that was what brought me to the property section before Chief Brabus and Spyder got me hooked in a very good way.

So have few things in place to find a way to make something happen, when i said 12 months, was cos of some few things that are cooking, and i love your break down of what to send to Nija in small pieces that will make the money grow faster and wont feel it.

Not that what is cooking might not finish in 6 to 9 month, but that was why i used the word of not sure if i will be able to free up to that much, but again, all depends on where wanna buy the land, cos to build the fence, i am sure wont be to break the bank, if i do it Chief Spyder's way . . . and lock the gate and come there and do what i can when i can . . . nice and beautiful concept[/b]

Sorry for late response. Ask me wetin I dey do sef, and I no fit tell u say na one thing in particular. Make God help us.

You're quite right, this medium is not the best to discuss some stuffs. But the most important thing is what you have on ground already. Another important thing which you already mention is the location, as that will determine cost. I pray God will perfect your plans.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2011
rastaman20:

Thanks all. as i said already, everyday we learn, @shopclue, i am still wating for those gates, lol, grin grin grin grin b4 i forgate, thanks for those Green grass and also for those F.O C. (free of charge )eye opener u just dropped, i will use that method again since i have final got a Good friend becuase last time was full of trowy hehehehehe.Oga fhemmmy, na u biko, real u suprise me everyday. wise guy. everything should no be said on this screen grin grin grin grin,
Oga spyder880, so which one go better,,interlock and green grass mix together. i go like that interlock buisness, becuase local machine that can produce it is here. grin grin grin grin

I sent you email already my brother. I asked which one of the gates. You know there are so many I pulled up, I just didn't want to send stuffs that you don't really care for. Let me know. About F.O.C eye opener, you feel me right? lol
Abi, if $$ no wan make we carry am home in peace, then we go carry things wey $$ fit buy and turn it to cash at home, sebi?
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2011
spyder880:

more

Nice green. Wishfully playing with what I will do with that landscape if I have a chance to help them in their garden. I will begin by feeding those boxwood(second picture with green grass), preparing them for nice trimming. Then will remove that type of grass and put some really lush grasses.

If I spend the weekend in that house, and suppose the owner give me free hand, I will permanently throw away that broom into dustbin kiakia!!!  grin My back must not break now oh abeg, e still get plenty work to do. wink I will get some perennials to soften the look of the yard by spacing those boxwood close to the fence so their beauty will show. Then I will get some paint for the interior wall of the compound or stucco it so it will lighten up the yard and give a nice background to the plants.

Suppose it's my Elder brother's house, and knowing how he dey get with unplanned money and stuff, I will simply turn off my phone, disappear before he gets home. Give him a week or two to enjoy his surrounding, and then call. "My Egbon raised to the power of two, how was ur trip sir!" . Hopefully, he would have fallen in love with the new look and feel of his surrounding, he wouldn't mind the extra lost change. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria / BRICKS,BRICK,BRICK TILES,BURNT BRICKS,RED BRICKS,FOR SALE IN NIGERIA. ✯✯✯✯✯ ☸☸ / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.