Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices (340721 Views)

Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} / Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors / Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 12:58am On Aug 10, 2011
shopclue:

Sorry for late response. Ask me wetin I dey do sef, and I no fit tell u say na one thing in particular. Make God help us.

You're quite right, this medium is not the best to discuss some stuffs. But the most important thing is what you have on ground already. Another important thing which you already mention is the location, as that will determine cost. I pray God will perfect your plans.

My brother, thanks for your advice and concerns, nice to have people that cares and wanna see others do well.
God will perfect our plans and ideas . . . where are you based and what do you do?
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2011
Anyone with more fences and gates?
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2011
Fhemmmy:

My brother, thanks for your advice and concerns, nice to have people that cares and wanna see others do well.
God will perfect our plans and ideas . . . where are you based and what do you do?

I am based in U.S, working for myself. Brokering. Anything that have the potential of reselling for profit, am there. That's what got me into buying the city property at the time too, I wanted to flip. But as time passes, I said to myself, why flip? I had a rethink and thought I should rest my dealings with bank and mortgages.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Anyone with more fences and gates?

You mean u want more? Ok, here goes?

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2011
Don't complain if your adrenalin begin rise o! Na u ask for am. Fence, gates, pavers, etc. These pictures sabi make person to dey feel somehow. Btw, am not responsible for any blood pressure o! grin grin grin

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2011
decorating behind fence lol

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2011
simple enough for small spaces

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2011
Never cover with concrete what you can cover with beauty! Do you know 9 times out of 10, you can influence people to give what they normally will not give if you invite them to specific environment? Think about it. Your home can be a deal broker or a deal breaker.

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2011
derailing the thread whew!!!!! No class captain here yet! grin

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2011
more ways to use stone and grass

1 Like

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2011
ideas for small spaces, now there's no excuse for not making your yard beautiful. Someone pls tell when class captain approaches so I can log out o. Also watch for Oga Sypder, if we must break the rule and derail away from gates, make them no catch us while we dey do mischief o abegi!! wink grin grin

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2011

So many ways to make a house feel more like a HOME. Not just cement and blocks!

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2011
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2011
These are what i called . . . The Lord is good . . . . .

Nice to know you are into business and for sure, we would talk . . . mail me your number or leave me your mail add . . . We will talk off the forum . . .
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2011
Watching left and right for class captain. Information reporting confirmed Oga Spyder busy for site, so no fear for his sudden appearance.

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2011
Fhemmmy:

These are what i called . . . The Lord is good . . . . .

Nice to know you are into business and for sure, we would talk . . . mail me your number or leave me your mail add . . . We will talk off the forum . . .

Kai! No be say I don enter trouble be this!!! So you still catch me derailing thread when my boys suppose to dey watch for your approach. grin grin grin
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2011
shopclue:

Watching left and right for class captain. Information reporting confirmed Oga Spyder busy for site, so no fear for his sudden appearance.

This last one go fear me . . .  that is cos i have to watch around to make sure no creepy creature is hiding somewhere to kiss my kids
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2011
shopclue:

Kai! No be say I don enter trouble be this!!! So you still catch me derailing thread when my boys suppose to dey watch for your approach. grin grin grin

Have u ever seen big people in trouble . . . it is all for joy
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2011
That last picture na true oh! wink grin grin

But u fit do am and scale it down so no one can hide.

Thank you to know no punishment for noise maker in class.

@all, show don end for today 4 pictures. Some other time.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2011
@shopclue, de fire de go jare! Nothin do you. I dey gbadun your shows.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2011
I will surely email you.

This time next year, it will be nice to see that we're talking about taking your project to the next level. Mine too. Something wey no get mouth no fit wise pass person. What am trying to say is that "na something wey person dey look for, na im e dey find". Good land and nice location is scarce but some people have one or two. All over naija, london, usa, canada, germany, etc. I believe if one spread tentacles, serious networking, get the word out, sense of humor, seriousness, persuasion, good people may contact you and give you a big break. So u may not need to pay the going rate.

Bounty is for people who are ready to harvest, not the onlookers. Even as we talk, here on nairaland, some members have more land than they need. If you don't ask, you won't get. Let's start a campaign, see what happens. Of course offers may come privately, not on nairaland. But faith have to come first, not $$$. Because "oju ma nti owo nigba mi". That's why I said "do not wait".
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2011
spyder880:

@shopclue, de fire de go jare! Nothin do you. I dey gbadun your shows.

Haaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! Oga mi, abi GPS location finder don dey do magic!! shocked shocked shocked

Last time I check, your location was confirmed far away on site, showing you're very busy and not likely to come online for next couple of hours. How u manage approached with stealth settings and I no see you grin grin
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2011
As I don get clearance say noise-making is temporarily allowed. Make I continue my vernacular again.

So as I was saying, suppose I no say I will need so many deals done when I get to naija. And office talk sometimes suffocates, so many things going on. I will simply invite the party for a small suya in the garden(my home) if all else fails. (just kidding oh!), but sometimes leave office, leave boardroom, and tie, and starched shirts, just go rural, go primitive, and you get things done quicker. It pays to make your home your paradise. Trust me it works 90 per cent of the time.

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2011

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2011

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2011

For kids during hot weather, they will love their parents for a nice dip in the pool. Have to be done in such a way that they can't drown, and iron handle everywhere if they need it. For a hot climate like naija, this can be really nice to have in the yard.

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2011
Narrow lots/space finishing ideas.

Nice stairway

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2011
In Shopclue I find a very serious businessman. I hope to know you well in future.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2011
I am surely stealing the idea of the backyard patio for my home . . . i love that
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2011
Some amazing artwork of our times. Do you know this gates asking price is about $5000? I think they may be able to do it for less in naija. But then again, can you imagine God's power and creativity manifesting in the mind of somebody? I mean how in the world can anybody sit down and design something like this? It is amazing, I think.

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2011
spyder880:

In Shopclue I find a very serious businessman. I hope to know you well in future.

The pleasure is all mine, you are a superb inspiration yourself.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2011
Fhemmmy:

I am surely stealing the idea of the backyard patio for my home . . . i love that

Which one of them Oga Fhemmy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria / BRICKS,BRICK,BRICK TILES,BURNT BRICKS,RED BRICKS,FOR SALE IN NIGERIA. ✯✯✯✯✯ ☸☸ / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.