Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices (340676 Views)

Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} / Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors / Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2011
spyder880:

^^^ Okay, you can open the thread and I will be there as soon as possible.

Ok, thank you sir.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Open the thread and let us learn.
I saw your mail boss, will take my time to respond to make sure i do it right . . . . make i no fumble with my chief

Oga Fhemmy, no make my head burst o! grin grin

Dem no gree give me chieftaincy title yet. Dem get some qualifications wey dem dey require and I never get am. wink
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2011
shopclue:

Oga Fhemmy, no make my head burst o! grin grin

Dem no gree give me chieftaincy title yet. Dem get some qualifications wey dem dey require and I never get am. wink

We know the real chiefs and we know the "buy one get 50 free title" chiefs . . . . so leave long thing
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2011
Fhemmmy:

We know the real chiefs and we know the "buy one get 50 free title" chiefs . . . . so leave long thing

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don leave the long thing now now, if u say make I leave am.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2011
^^^ Yes oh . . . I love that house on your thread . . . I hope would be possible to fit like a 6 bdr in that with all rooms en-suite . . . . . and i will use the rest of the land for some good stuff, i might not do as much of that walk path as you are, cos my kids seems to need space for their own thang . . . Lol
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2011
shopclue:

Bros, how you dey?

Bros i dey fine after a long celebrations,, i was in the stadum last night grin grin grin grin grin grin. so u see that i am late to school today.

Bros, pls inform me when u open the new thread ooo,

U still the own me shaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,

What about thos gates that u promised sending to me, jajajjajaja, no worry shaaa, i have copied them from this post,

Bros from where u the copie all those compound sef, i love it so much, i want my crib to be like that,,, green with short trees and interlock,

Becuase i like to make natural juice by myself,and my childrens can hug from one tree to another, grin grin grin grin grin, i want them to feel niaja well well whenever they are around, becuase i cannt take them to malls out there . Villa life is the best, fresh air, nice flowers with this birds singing, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2011
^^^ Where have you been?
The new thread is almost on the 100th page grin
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2011
Fhemmmy:

^^^ Where have you been?
The new thread is almost on the 100th page grin

Bros, i traveled to watch our boys U20, and to support them , you no see me ?? grin grin grin grin grin i left behind me all networks, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But i am back again, what are the home works?? grin grin grin
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 12:53am On Aug 12, 2011
rastaman20:

Bros, i traveled to watch our boys U20, and to support them , you no see me ?? grin grin grin grin grin i left behind me all networks, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But i am back again, what are the home works?? grin grin grin

Na u biko jare . . . . i am not into soccer . . .
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 1:22am On Aug 12, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Na u biko jare . . . . i am not into soccer . . .

But Oga, i am a sport lover grin grin grin grin grin. indoor, out door, long and short races.

Back to school again Like EZE.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 1:29am On Aug 12, 2011
^^^ I love golf and basketball, i am not sure why i have never been into soccer . . . i love Tennis as well, and volley ball aint bad too, but prefer the beach one though
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 1:54am On Aug 12, 2011
Fhemmmy:

^^^ I love golf and basketball, i am not sure why i have never been into soccer . . . i love Tennis as well, and volley ball aint bad too, but prefer the beach one though

Thats one of the fun with motor bike around the beach, grin grin grin grin grin i love it too and the kids,, can beat them on that.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 2:36am On Aug 12, 2011
^^^ Good one, i agree with you on that . . . .
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2011
Aquatic sports. grin grin grin grin
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by remcoface: 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2011
Oga spyder,please pictures update. grin grin grin
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2011
We have now completed the height of this fence to 12 blocks above ground level

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2011
Waooo, those fence look cute, good job. i am happy for the owner,
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 11:45pm On Aug 12, 2011
more

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 3:00am On Aug 13, 2011
Nice . . thanks for the update
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2011
More updates
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2011
Just waiting for the gates to land, then we can complete this.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2011
spyder880:

Just waiting for the gates to land, then we can complete this.

Any day in mind that the gate might arrive?
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2011
He promised to paint it by tomorrow. I will walk into his workshop in one hour to see progress.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2011
spyder880:

He promised to paint it by tomorrow. I will walk into his workshop in one hour to see progress.

OK . . . so once the gate is installed, what will be next?
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2011
Fhemmmy:

OK . . . so once the gate is installed, what will be next?

The main building inside the compound will commence. This house will really be pretty, another thread is on the cards.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 12:12am On Aug 16, 2011
spyder880:

The main building inside the compound will commence. This house will really be pretty, another thread is on the cards.

What kinda house would it be?
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 1:01am On Aug 16, 2011
Fhemmmy:

What kinda house would it be?

Combination style building of a duplex and two flats all joined by same roof in the same compound. There will be two gates in this compound and the owner may rent the two flats and stay in the duplex whenever he comes into the country.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 1:03am On Aug 16, 2011
spyder880:

Combination style building of a duplex and two flats all joined by same roof in the same compound. There will be two gates in this compound and the owner may rent the two flats and stay in the duplex whenever he comes into the country.

I cant wait to see that . . . . nice
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 3:00am On Aug 16, 2011
spyder880:

That's a great achievement. I am just trying to imagine how much it will take to fence 1 acre land? Construction, when I think about it sometimes takes guts. Sometimes, you get scared just looking at the cost. So it's better to divide it into diff stage.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 3:15am On Aug 16, 2011
shopclue:

That's a great achievement. I am just trying to imagine how much it will take to fence 1 acre land? Construction, when I think about it sometimes takes guts. Sometimes, you get scared just looking at the cost. So it's better to divide it into diff stage.

If it is our Ibeju, i dont see any rush in fencing it . . .
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 3:26am On Aug 16, 2011
you are right

btw, have u set up ur stuff for the meeting?
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 3:28am On Aug 16, 2011
shopclue:

you are right

btw, have u set up your stuff for the meeting?

No mind me oh . . . Yet to do that, but would make sure i have it done before the meeting and what time is the meeting sef? we have to make sure that it will be a time that we will have most people attend oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria / BRICKS,BRICK,BRICK TILES,BURNT BRICKS,RED BRICKS,FOR SALE IN NIGERIA. ✯✯✯✯✯ ☸☸ / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.