Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices - Properties (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices (341109 Views)

Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} / Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors / Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 3:45am On Aug 16, 2011
Fhemmmy:

No mind me oh . . . Yet to do that, but would make sure i have it done before the meeting and what time is the meeting sef? we have to make sure that it will be a time that we will have most people attend oh

U mean say i no send u email? make i check,
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 3:51am On Aug 16, 2011
shopclue:

U mean say i no send u email? make i check,

I am not sure if i got such mail from you oh
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2011
more gates, that's why this thread was created na grin

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2011
more

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2011
more

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2011
I love that last one, the shed over the gate is cute . . . . but kinda would love to have some greens planted on top of that, but to water am be wahala
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by atasteve: 11:21am On Aug 18, 2011
Sir Spyder880 and my ogas, please keep the pix coming, really u r expanding our options and raising our quality standards. smiley
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2011
atasteve:

Sir Spyder880 and my ogas, please keep the pix coming, really u r expanding our options and raising our quality standards. smiley

I share your view, Sir
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2011
I will paste more pictures of more gates this evening.

I went to the gate workshop and they are painting the gate now. I intend to pick it up when it dries by tomorrow evening. We may start mounting the gate by saturday.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2011
spyder880:

I will paste more pictures of more gates this evening.

I went to the gate workshop and they are painting the gate now. I intend to pick it up when it dries by tomorrow evening. We may start mounting the gate by saturday.

That is some good news now.
And when do you plan to start the work on the main building?
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2011
^^^ The main building will start as soon as I get all approvals from the govt.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2011
spyder880:

^^^ The main building will start as soon as I get all approvals from the govt.

How long do all that takes . . .
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2011
@spyder880,, Great walls. i love them
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2011
Fhemmmy:

How long do all that takes . . .

Couple of weeks maybe, but I will get them to work quicker, now got contacts in their office and they can help me speed things up a bit.

rastaman20:

@spyder880,, Great walls. i love them

Thank you so much, all the works we do will henceforth pass through rigorous quality checks. We intend to get better with every job.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2011
spyder880:

Couple of weeks maybe, but I will get them to work quicker, now got contacts in their office and they can help me speed things up a bit.

Thank you so much, all the works we do will henceforth pass through rigorous quality checks. We intend to get better with every job.

that is all that is needed in Nigeria . . . . .keep up the good work
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2011
Gate completed, will be moved to site tomorrow, we are digging the pillar base now.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2011
spyder880:

Gate completed, will be moved to site tomorrow, we are digging the pillar base now.

Pictures
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^^ I didn't take the pictures of the completed gate as they have not stood it up from the ground. But the gates are very fine and the mounting process will start tomorrow.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2011
Enugu properties are on fire! Land purchase happens daily here. You guys can go to the first few pages of this thread, remembe the first few pictures I took of this 'bush' where I am starting a fence, well the bush is now a busy site within 2 weeks.

Another man bought 4 plots of land directly opposite the one I am fencing now. The man paid N10m for the 4 plots and has commenced fencing of the whole land, workers are cutting the ground there, blinding the foundation and laying blocks since the last 4 days. See activity!

My client now have neighbors to populate the bush with him. No land is in the bush!
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^^ That is so great, people are building and yet more are being homeless . . . Na wa oh
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2011
spyder880:

Enugu properties are on fire! Land purchase happens daily here. You guys can go to the first few pages of this thread, remembe the first few pictures I took of this 'bush' where I am starting a fence, well the bush is now a busy site within 2 weeks.

Another man bought 4 plots of land directly opposite the one I am fencing now. The man paid N10m for the 4 plots and has commenced fencing of the whole land, workers are cutting the ground there, blinding the foundation and laying blocks since the last 4 days. See activity!

My client now have neighbors to populate the bush with him. No land is in the bush!

This is what i calls forsight, Good for him.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2011
Some people pass through their gate and some live on top of their gate.

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2011
more

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^ That is a new one, looks kinda funny . . .  cos if gate was for protection and people reside on the gate, that means gate is not needed then . . .
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2011
column base to stand the gate. We have done a 4'' thick concrete blinding and will stand the pillar rods on top of this tomorrow.

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2011
more

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2011
These your workers, do they dig with machine?
How are they able to do it so clean and neat?
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2011
Fhemmmy:

These your workers, [b]do they dig with machine?
How are they able to do it so clean and neat?[/b]

No, just manual digging with pick axe and shovel.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 12:46am On Aug 20, 2011
spyder880:

No, just manual digging with pick axe and shovel.

They are really good and precise
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 3:44am On Aug 20, 2011
Niaja labours at work. anything machine can do, niaja man go do it better than machine. pic no de lie.

Oga spyder880, pls keep the good work oo.

I can see now that you are surround with profs.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 3:47am On Aug 20, 2011
i be like say that man get warehouse for that fence.u never can tell. grin grin grin grin grin grin.

I love the way you handle certain issues @spyder880, by showing us different types of gates and fences.

Alot of choice to choose from.

Kudoos.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by ajibsca: 4:26am On Aug 20, 2011
@ Spyder880, I've really enjoyed learning on this thread so far, It's quite educative and informative. I have never seen so many Intellectuals gathered up with selective & accurate information's in one place, Kudos to Seun, I have a question, With 1 million naira,can I have a 60 x 120 plot fenced and gated , I mean something simple but classic with those gates under 100k. Also , I need your Vcard. You can email it to me at , I might have work for you in the near future. Kudos to Fhemmy and shopclue , Nice mindsets, and shopclue A broker indeed lol , Enjoy your weekend all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria / BRICKS,BRICK,BRICK TILES,BURNT BRICKS,RED BRICKS,FOR SALE IN NIGERIA. ✯✯✯✯✯ ☸☸ / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.