Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari (71260 Views)

“This Is The Time To Take Revenge”, Tinubu Tells Buhari After Primary Victory / No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? / Ambode's Supporters In Badagry On Governorship Primary: This Is Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Ballzproblemm: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bulkuiiiiihy:
Ok
power drunk fool ,this man just want to be president for the power and nothing else
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by bamdly(m): 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
death to any Nigerians thinking all this politicians can still do us good

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by jagorinho: 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
That is a joke na.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by RandyOku: 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
IT'S ALL about his PERSONAL INTERESTgrin

NIGERIANS WAKE UP!!

Tinubu will NEVER be PRESIDENT of NIGERIA
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by BeardGangJnr1(m): 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Buhari has met his match undecided
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by symbianDON(m): 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Congratulations to Tinubu...even though I have never been in support of his candidacy...however, I will sooner have Tinubu as President than that dubious looking individual from Adamawa!
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Mattsilva: 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
A huge congratulations to him. Victory well deserved
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by IrepChrist: 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Peter Obi should shop for an influential Northern Muslim as a vice that will be his Joker....

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by LordGuru1: 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Twisting his words.
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
life2017:

He is simply saying if Buhari had picked him as consensus candidate the voting process that took one and a half day would not have been necessary.

Buhari took too long to decide his position which must have cost Tinubu sleepless nights

Of course, but that was not necessary!

Tinubu should learn to choose his words more carefully going forward!

At this stage, he still has a very huge mountain to climb!

I dare say Atiku is already ahead of him in the race... Winning the North and South South to his side will be a very Herculean challenge.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by sotall(m): 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
SHINJA:
Busy body

God bless southsouth and southwest

One brothers

Did you just mention South south?

Southwest can do it alone.

3 Likes

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by IamNat: 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
Truth is, this is how Tinubu talks, more like sarcasm. It's the news media that is always twisting his words.

If it didn't stop him before now, it still won't stop him.
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
Draslo:
Cheers to the next president.

Feel free to jump from the Niger Bridge or stroll into Niger Republic if you no like am

Una go still cry.
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Blackman7: 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
Coming from a drug addict and demented sickly old hag. TINUBU is the worst candidate ever. Nigeria would be a laughing stock. I forsee his past coming to hunt him before the election.

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by ChrisP92(m): 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bros, the tin fear me. It shows we are not yet ready.
blessuponetimeo:
The Leader of tomorrow have stepped down for An Ancient of Days..

Wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by BabaIbo: 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Buhari is yet to congratulate someone o, well it is nothing sha.
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Faber(m): 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
#AtikuIsComing
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by oliverwrites: 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
life2017:

He is simply saying if Buhari had picked him as consensus candidate the voting process that took one and a half day would not have been necessary.

Buhari took too long to decide his position which must have cost Tinubu sleepless nights
I dislike that man but that statement is definitely a tongue in cheek light hearted statement.
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by PrinceDoctor(m): 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Correct! Being a consensus would have saved us this stress. Personally, I dropped my project to watch the convention from yesterday till now. Whoever that doubted that you not win doesn't know who you are! Thank you for grabbing their balls this hard and for the 'punishment.' You have won the first round. We will regather strength for the main election, and you will win by the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
okeysoninv:
mu. mu. south south brother kee you there. afonja backstabbers ..you thought we can forget how you conspire against GEJ

Nnamdi calm down, south south people understand it is politics, that's why one of their son step down for Tinubu beside is Tinubu and Gej in the same party for this betraying talk

when you igbo won get sense sef?

5 Likes

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Tonnierichy(m): 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
Gkay1:
Time to take revenge on who, you can plan and is up to God to grant it.
Just imagine, the person that plan to rule the nation regard revenge in his heart
You don't understand English
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Realist12: 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
The south east should learn, with Akpabio stepping down for Tinubu he's gained the respect of the APC and a bargaining power in the long run . But we had South east representatives bringing sentiments to the game which is very irrational. Aspirants who couldn't get a vote from the delegates yet want to go to the General election. Isn't that doom for the party .
This is democracy not family meeting.
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by DEROX: 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin truthisunique2 i as an urchin is far smater and better than you mr dan amanar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by vince96w2(m): 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
Xscape1993:
I don't understand anything here ooo.
I tire too..btw the two old men we don't seem to understand them..Hope we are not in another ride
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by deeva2: 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
power drunk fool. , vote for Peter obi

E pain ba....Sorry eh.
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by oliverwrites: 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceDoctor:
Correct! Being a consensus would have saved us this stress. Personally, I dropped my project to watch the convention from yesterday till now. Whoever that doubted that you not win doesn't know who you are! Thank you for grabbing their balls this hard and for the 'punishment.' You have won the first round. We will regather strength for the main election, and you will win by the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ.
In the same period I made 700k+ I believe so much in this country but got taught a lesson that I now only care about working hard and making money for myself and immediate and extended family.

Me drop project olorun o ni je.

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceDoctor:

A loud Amen, Tinubu victory is victory of Democratic settings

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Cholls(m): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kingspin:
Revenge? From a candidate who claims, he will change Nigeria.
My brother that is a warrior there. He faced the people Buhari couldn't face on his own. Because he didn't want to interfere in his Government. But, Buhari was too weak for the Cabals around him, he almost yeided to the choice of the Cabals, if not for Tinubu and the other Governors that was stubborn. We would have since the likes of Sanator Lawan and Professor Oshibajo emerging as the consensus candidate that Buhari anoints.
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Emilokoiyawon: 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
Those of us that watch the speech live knows that he was just joking with Buhari. Even Buhari was laughing...but u na dey interpret rubbish, masturbation is allowed. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by derecho(m): 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ancient of days na God's title.
blessuponetimeo:
The Leader of tomorrow have stepped down for An Ancient of Days..

Wonders shall never end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) / Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.