Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari (71256 Views)

“This Is The Time To Take Revenge”, Tinubu Tells Buhari After Primary Victory / No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? / Ambode's Supporters In Badagry On Governorship Primary: This Is Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Esama: 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hey jesus christ mr interpreter.
life2017:

He is simply saying if Buhari had picked him as consensus candidate the voting process that took one and a half day would not have been necessary.

Buhari took too long to decide his position which must have cost Tinubu sleepless nights
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by samwheel(m): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mikelarteta:
This guy never know anything, Buhari can still bring u down if he chooses get that into your dumb skull no be presidential election u win o. Atiku is not Osinbajo or Amaechi. Na real context you wan enter so. Watch out for anti party especially from your Northern folks. A word is enough for the wise. Both Atiku and Shakespeare Tinubu are not what we need in Nigeria now. Nigeria should be Obidiently Obidient.

Atiku ain't winning.
He's going to lose in d south, only get small vote from few Niger deltans.
In d North, d vote will b split between him, tinubu and kwankwaso.

Tinubu has a better chance of winning.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Raph82(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
pretydiva:
God forbid this man to be our next president. Tufiakwa. Just negodu what he's saying
I heard the speech, he was only saying that with sense of humour, just like when u're joking with someone. I wonder if most of these naija bloggers will make heaven, no wonder their reportage carries no value. He was saying his words with light heart & high spirit, thanking everyone, he even appreciated those who contested with him to the last minute of the election, saluting their bravery and encouraging them to work together with him to defeat PDP in the coming election. I'm not happy the way the whole thing went though, there's nothing we can do about it, the deed has been done, God knows best.
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Arysexy(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Revenge

The sound will send signals to northern politicians in apc, and they will pull a master stroke.

Tinubu obviously sniffed cocaine before going to that stage
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by PrinceDoctor(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
oliverwrites:
In the same period I made 700k+ I believe so much in this country but got taught a lesson that I now only care about working hard and making money for myself and immediate and extended family.

Me drop project olorun o ni je.

Nothing wrong bro, will rush I over it. I was handling transcribing!

You write?
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Opinedecandid(m): 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kingspin:
Revenge? From a candidate who claims, he will change Nigeria.

I tire o.

He hasn't even worn the general election yet.
And the folks hailing him can't see this huge weakness.

He looses at the polls if he confirms like this.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by airsaylongcome: 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
GalaticHorde:
between atiku and Tinubu we will vote peter obi, and guy hide yaself! You no be south southerner, a true south southerner no dey play politics forgive betrayal, when you betray us we must settle scores before we move on, now is the time of settlement

Lol! It's funny how you can say I nobi SS when na Ughelli and Warri I stay, go school and open eye. Make we no make the same mistake twice. Jaga is winning this one. Let's be on the winning team this time around

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by McDuncan: 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
SHINJA:
Busy body

God bless southsouth and southwest

One brothers

South South kill you. Where we take relate, even politically?

Thunder scatter you. Criminal!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by jaxxy(m): 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
life2017:

He is simply saying if Buhari had picked him as consensus candidate the voting process that took one and a half day would not have been necessary.

Buhari took too long to decide his position which must have cost Tinubu sleepless nights

is seems the problem of yorubas or maybe tinubu and his urchins is their mouth. They don't know how to talk.
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Jolene201(f): 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
Arysexy:
Revenge

The sound will send signals to northern politicians in apc, and they will pull a master stroke.

Tinubu obviously sniffed cocaine before going to that stage
Lol
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by casualobserver: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
IrepChrist:
Peter Obi should shop for an influential Northern Muslim as a vice that will be his Joker....
Peter Obi cannot win in Labour party, no matter who he chooses as running mate. We warned the osinbajo supporters, they didnt listen.

in 2031 presidency will return to the North and a SE person will be VP after which he will become president in 2039. That is 16 years of SE in Aso rock, SW will not fight it with you, North will not fight it with you....but take the next 8 years to build bridges and we (SW) will do for the SE what the North did for the SW and what some of your delegates did for Tinubu. We wont forget, just like the North did not forget what Tinubu did for Buhari.

Play your cards right over the next 9 years and for the next 16 years, 2031-47, Aso rock is yours in one form or another and just like the Northern governors have done we will stand against any yoruba man that wants to contest for VP or presidency.

Thats how you play politics!

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by wowcatty: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
This is Tinubu here at the primaries showing he's gracious, appreciative and will not squander the political credit and goodwill given to him by Apc yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efhaVa-CRuE
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by leokid866: 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
abbey621:
As predictable as ever, first they said he won't win the nomination, Buhari has his own pick and Northern agenda then they said Osibanjo is the chosen one. They salivate over the emergence of Lawan and now when their eyes don clear, it is all about tabloids and propaganda to ensure city boy does not make it. The children of hate earned their masters in political science on Nairaland and Twitter while Jagaban showed them that the square root of zero is ZERO!

Even people wey no be party members dey analyze party elections as if na them be Buhari. The smellos will use verything from age, tribe, religion and health to make their predictions and then cry when Tinubu pulls a Donald Trump on them and shows them what true political machinery looks like. One final advice to the children of hate, GRAB A SEAT AND ENJOY THE SHOW, wahlahi E NI WO TAN grin grin grin
to @princeoflagos this is for you......please stand by your word and retire this moniker.......

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by GalaticHorde: 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
OYEDIPE:

Na that one still dey pain you...... Pain kee you there.
Tinubu did not conspire against GEJ, rather he played the game of politics. Your hatred and ill-emotions will take you nowhere.
sharrap your dirty mouth! See this orhue! Hatred and Ill emotions keee you dia! Our hatred and ill emotions will propel obi to aso rock and permanently retire pissy pissy shaky shaky jagbajantis back to bourdilion
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mikelarteta:
This guy never know anything, Buhari can still bring u down if he chooses get that into your dumb skull no be presidential election u win o. Atiku is not Osinbajo or Amaechi. Na real context you wan enter so. Watch out for anti party especially from your Northern folks. A word is enough for the wise. Both Atiku and Shakespeare Tinubu are not what we need in Nigeria now. Nigeria should be Obidiently Obidient.
This is a fight for APC existence, if they betrayed Tinubu and rally round Atiku that will be the end of APC party.
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Bimpe29: 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
Humorous remarks by Jagaban. grin
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
SHINJA:
Busy body

One brothers

see this wan
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by GalaticHorde: 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
DenreleDave:
isn't Peter obi a politician
no, he is a leader
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Cj4charles(m): 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
This is the only presidential candidate i know

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by GalaticHorde: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Lol! It's funny how you can say I nobi SS when na Ughelli and Warri I stay, go school and open eye. Make we no make the same mistake twice. Jaga is winning this one. Let's be on the winning team this time around
many Yoruba boys grow up for warri e no make you south south indigene, no misrepresente us because you grow up for warri or ughelli, your consideration of Tinubu show say upon your breeding and baming for streets you still loyal to your origin, no even pretend say you represent the feelings and psyche of any typical south southerner towards Tinubu, you no qualify to assess on our behalf

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by citizen202(m): 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
SHINJA:

Okoro calm down...

One brothers
Serial betrayers
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Great0ne1: 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
blessuponetimeo:
The Leader of tomorrow have stepped down for An Ancient of Days..

Wonders shall never end.

High capacity megatronn power+banks for retail and wholesale.

Doorstep delivery to your location, put a call through.

Lol
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Great0ne1: 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
SHINJA:

Okoro calm down...

One brothers
One brother kee
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Moikiitos: 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
Eeeem, omo everi region on their own. One thing is for sure day 9nger no bi one. Everibodi just the backstab eachother.

SHINJA:
Busy body

One brothers

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by ariesbull: 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
SHINJA:
Busy body

One brothers

we are taking note
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Ttalk: 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Omoslim26:

Do you know how many times atifku and the vegetables bubu won primaries grin
Bro winning primaries doesn't mean you have automatically become president.
I challenge every Christian in this country , forget sentiments, forget tribal affiliations,ask yourself would the Muslim community accept a 16 years christian rule,which can even become 24 if Tinubu wins?.
I stand with Peter Obi.

Shut up. PDP set the stage by choosing Atiku a Muslim
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by oliverwrites: 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
PrinceDoctor:

Nothing wrong bro, will rush I over it. I was handling transcribing!

You write?
SEO full time. And backlink outreach and content writing as side hustle

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by airsaylongcome: 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
GalaticHorde:
many Yoruba boys grow up for warri e no make you south south indigene, no misrepresente us because you grow up for warri or ughelli, your consideration of Tinubu show say upon your breeding and baming for streets you still loyal to your origin, no even pretend say you represent the feelings and psyche of any typical south southerner towards Tinubu, you no qualify to assess on our behalf

I be Ughievwen. Mama na Orogun. Grandmamas were Aladja(Epame to specific) and Idjerhe (wrongly called Jesse in English). Yoruba dey these villages? I never said I represent the feelings and psyche of South South. I am saying South South should vote to be on the winning side. Or worst case straddle both sides. Make we nor go do mumu commit to PDP and be on the loosing side if/when APC win.

My preference in APC was PYO, but I'm voting Tinubu in the general elections.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Acefaruk: 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
Na so abiola do kati kati at the end.
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Pootle: 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
hausas will rather vote for a fellow northerner atiku than to go for someone from the west regardless of who is the vice. but how do they pick a delegate
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Enecleb20(m): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
You have reasoned my own way. You have passed a logical question.
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Bkdson2121: 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
SHINJA:
Busy body

One brothers

Busy it will not be up to year that you will know that it's stupidity to speak your when you have not arrived at your destination

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State / 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover / Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.