Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari (71246 Views)

“This Is The Time To Take Revenge”, Tinubu Tells Buhari After Primary Victory / No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? / Ambode's Supporters In Badagry On Governorship Primary: This Is Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by shortIGBOman: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
SHINJA:
Busy body

God bless southsouth and southwest

One brothers

What about IGBO from South East?

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Omoslim26: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
Pristine664:

But you are not from SS na grin

Why do you think so?
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by ufotunang: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu??.. nigeria has entered one chance
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by GalaticHorde: 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
SHINJA:
Busy body

One brothers

Tueh! God forbid! We are brothers with the southeast and the westerners who vote for peter obi, God will punish and severely afflict Tinubu and his ambitions! Affliction shall not be allowed to rise again IJN!
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by PrinceofAnambra: 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu-hating fools will rush with their maggot mouths to say rubbish, but intelligent people understand what this banter was about and the funny sarcasm in it to enjoy a breath of laughter grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by ufotunang: 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
Najyin:
Revenge for what exactly ?
e..revenge to deal with those.people that insilted him that he is too old and sick

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Elidrisy20: 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
life2017:

He is simply saying if Buhari had picked him as consensus candidate the voting process that took one and a half day would not have been necessary.

Buhari took too long to decide his position which must have cost Tinubu sleepless nights
Tinubu spoke person
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by victorazy(m): 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
SHINJA:
Busy body

I tell you. The guy gara-gara too much.

Let them no end him like Abiola
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by slowice(m): 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
An arrogant and power drunk man as president? God forbid!

I would rather waste my vote on a candidate I can't trust
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by abbey621(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
As predictable as ever, first they said he won't win the nomination, Buhari has his own pick and Northern agenda then they said Osibanjo is the chosen one. They salivate over the emergence of Lawan and now when their eyes don clear, it is all about tabloids and propaganda to ensure city boy does not make it. The children of hate earned their masters in political science on Nairaland and Twitter while Jagaban showed them that the square root of zero is ZERO!

Even people wey no be party members dey analyze party elections as if na them be Buhari. The smellos will use everything from age, tribe, religion and health to make their predictions and then cry when Tinubu pulls a Donald Trump on them and shows them what true political machinery looks like. One final advice to the children of hate, GRAB A SEAT AND ENJOY THE SHOW, wahlahi E NI WO TAN grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by OYEDIPE(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
okeysoninv:
mu. mu. south south brother kee you there. afonja backstabbers ..you thought we can forget how you conspire against GEJ
Na that one still dey pain you...... Pain kee you there.
Tinubu did not conspire against GEJ, rather he played the game of politics. Your hatred and ill-emotions will take you nowhere.

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Omoslim26: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
ufotunang:
Tinubu??.. nigeria has entered one chance

Do you know how many times atifku and the vegetables bubu won primaries grin
Bro winning primaries doesn't mean you have automatically become president.
I challenge every Christian in this country , forget sentiments, forget tribal affiliations,ask yourself would the Muslim community accept a 16 years christian rule,which can even become 24 if Tinubu wins?.
I stand with Peter Obi.
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Dagrace01(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mikelarteta:
This guy never know anything, Buhari can still bring u down if he chooses get that into your dumb skull no be presidential election u win o. Atiku is not Osinbajo or Amaechi. Na real context you wan enter so. Watch out for anti party especially from your Northern folks. A word is enough for the wise. Both Atiku and Shakespeare Tinubu are not what we need in Nigeria now. Nigeria should be Obidiently Obidient.
Continue..
Your permutations were wrong during the primaries and same will happen in the general election.
If a man can call out an incumbent and his have his way, know that he genuinely knows the game.
I'm not pro Tinubu, but this guy is just politically savvy. Give it to him abeg

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Jmichael1(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
life2017:

He is simply saying if Buhari had picked him as consensus candidate the voting process that took one and a half day would not have been necessary.

Buhari took too long to decide his position which must have cost Tinubu sleepless nights

chai....see wisdom.

i was even tinking he meant vawulence 4 buhari....
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by GalaticHorde: 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

Nnamdi calm down, south south people understand it is politics, that's why one of their son step down for Tinubu beside is Tinubu and Gej in the same party for this betraying talk

when you igbo won get sense sef?
we understand what? Thunder taya that your mouth and fingers there, you think it is politics, to us it is personal and we go show una Tinubu urchins, come south south come campaign if e sure you
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by pat077: 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
SHINJA:
Busy body

One brothers

una won dey patronise South South now? We will decide when the time come.
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by madjune(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
pm
Nigeria is finished.

How can any mind expect either Tinubu or Atiku who have been in the corridors of power through decades of lifetimes to turn the Nigerian economy around for the better?
These two are parts of the ruling elite who created these present woes.

But, it's a democracy.
Folks will as usual vote along tribal lines and expect tomorrow's wonders. That's ok.
But, nobody should complain about untold hardship in the future after voting in someone or people whom they already knew their antecedents prior to voting.

Tribalism or ethnicity doesn't work the economy
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by jrusky(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
okeysoninv:
mu. mu. south south brother kee you there. afonja backstabbers ..you thought we can forget how you conspire against GEJ

Shut up and keep quiet. Was it not same SW that voted for Gej? Were they not the ones that fought for him when cabals were treating him like houseboy in Aso Rock? First of all you are not from SS I believe you must be one of those mixed SS or those SE born in SS filled with hate and lies.

Now listen and listen good Gej goofed in the second part of his term by allowing my people from SE to hijacked his govt and relegated the SW completely we warned Gej then but bitch like you insulted us and what followed next was they left Gej and seek alliance elsewhere and the end of Gej came.

Go back to NL post during Gej and see the hell that was unleashed on SW people here by my own people from the East.

Bro I repeat shut up real shut up!!! I'm a full blooded pdp and die hard Gej fan but I'm not a stupid man to be hidding the truth to look good in the eyes of hitler descendants.

3 Likes

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by OYEDIPE(m): 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
The Mod needs to understand the undertone before mis-representing the whole thing.
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Enwhen(m): 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
SHINJA:
Busy body

One brothers

Don't be smart ...GEJ...PDP owns SS
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by almarthins(m): 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
OBOTOTHICK:
Akpabio set the trend yesterday for stepping down, we love you with our ❤️ heart, we wouldn't forget to return the favor, may our ancestors protect you

Akpabio saw the odds against him, even yemi was booed.

Tinubu na smooth operator like abiola. It is very clear he learnt smtin from mko. I doubt if he will ever be the next president. The very man who can shatter the dream is in aso rock.
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by tinsel: 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Millimann:
And they will take their own revenge by the time they rally behind their brother, Atiku.

I don't trust those northerners. Their Lawan plan failed.
Can't you see this is a joke .
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Harmattan123(m): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/apc-primary-this-is-the-time-to-take-revenge-tinubu-tells-buhari/
Nigeria is in trouble
ALMIGHTY GOD PLEASE SAVE NIGERIA FROM THE HAND OF THE WICKED PEOPLE
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by donem: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
RandyOku:
IT'S ALL about his PERSONAL INTERESTgrin

NIGERIANS WAKE UP!!

Tinubu will NEVER be PRESIDENT of NIGERIA
Both Tinubu and Atiku may not rule Nigeria 2023 Mark my post, may God keep us all alife.
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by GalaticHorde: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
airsaylongcome:

My brother, let bygones be bygones. That was then, let's rally around a southerner and vote him in despite what they did "us". Itsekiri go vote Jagaban en-masses so 25% from Delta State is almost guaranteed. Hopefully the rest of the SS will ignore the events of 2015 and rally behind a Southerner. I never thought I, a South-South person, would be rally for votes for the Jag of all trades. But between an Atiku and Jaga, I will pick Jaga o.
between atiku and Tinubu we will vote peter obi, and guy hide yaself! You no be south southerner, a true south southerner no dey play politics forgive betrayal, when you betray us we must settle scores before we move on, now is the time of settlement
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Kobicove(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mikelarteta:
This guy never know anything, Buhari can still bring u down if he chooses get that into your dumb skull no be presidential election u win o. Atiku is not Osinbajo or Amaechi. Na real context you wan enter so. Watch out for anti party especially from your Northern folks. A word is enough for the wise. Both Atiku and Shakespeare Tinubu are not what we need in Nigeria now. Nigeria should be Obidiently Obidient.

Atiku will loose again as always grin
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by DenreleDave(m): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
power drunk fool ,this man just want to be president for the power and nothing else

Mr Okoro.. We have heard you... Now swerve

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by DenreleDave(m): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
bamdly:
death to any Nigerians thinking all this politicians can still do us good
isn't Peter obi a politician
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by harmony75: 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
Primaries is what you won you have not won the main election baba don dey brag!
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by RexTramadol1: 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
He’s joking na
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Jolene201(f): 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
Gkay1:
Time to take revenge on who, you can plan and is up to God to grant it.
Just imagine, the person that plan to rule the nation regard revenge in his heart
Lol,I watched the stuff..I think he was talking about him keeping Buhari sitting for too long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover / Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) / Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.